Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspect of septil

Aspect of septil

Posts 121 to 138 of 138

Helen wrote:

But as me this all not relished cannot be to hand words. Not relished not simply, as not espoused work, but as an insufferable cargo on psyche. As if and not life at all, all these pieces with competitors, all engaged on money, sickened him me and little nose-pickers during.

Helen, Merci Pour le, you as times described sensations, which man with biseptilem is experiencing, when goes not their by. This and cargo on psyche and chance, that jolt from rut and, if man moves in the same direction quite already tense situation. Have planets, associated biseptilem quite thin energy interaction and if their handle harsh manifestations something in man not enduring the (hiccup programs) (as in your case wholesale trade, who handled knows, that there all quite rigidly, camping on E. Man with square of Pluto to ASTs, suppose, managerial, and in cutting max-tateh can win, because him need risk, a permanent tension, torsion-verchenie vokrg of their cause with all stemming. And man with biseptilem this situation will, charitably, an unpleasant and destructive.
Because aspect of biseptil, then, perhaps, here idea such a, to look at the situation, which was with everything grandmother on Different. T. E. To channel their energies in what something another direction, me seems, that you already found in what :rolleyes: (This is as Yurina wife, making the connection, that wants to learn at the other law school and immediately all became on their seats - and dormitory liked, and exams she passed her, not thinking go run out with them)
Again same in terms of personal qualities, interaction planets in biseptile not so a strong, as have Umstanden aspects of. As if have human within filter is worth, to principles planets each other directly not touched.

Still a slight addition on biseptilyam, if personal planet in dimension are engaged, and man all raze not will find its a path (camping on E. Not sootneset their personal opportunities with those, than he Hypnotizes), then aspect of in sphere these planets will to lend serious drag on and them,, because one mind, that to do, to on psyche not was gross, here not understand.
And pro cases, when human illuminated relatively his path, here and so many examples of :D

Julietta wrote:

septil all same in manifests itself, judging by circulating stories, discretely. Such striking a sense of happiness. And vividly here same. When this happiness wrong was? He vividly manifests itself under need correction breathing path, not more not less. As on our televisions clips other, more happy situation, to which then can be seek to entire life. So here role filter. Not are usual socializing to septilya. Memory about happiness prevents.

Julietta, thank you for with a concise’s on septilyu, and the written have us many, but to in one together on characterization aspects - this until there is no.
Discretely aspect of manifests itself, camping on K. He minornyy. This revoke have us constantly act, and minornye sometimes :)
Vividly manifests itself under changes, which us expect, and neyarko, as trait character pristuvuet constantly. If to talk about drying character, then this a certain filter on interaction planets. As Rainbow wrote can be themselves force, to to do on Different, but then is happening explosion, or explosion (because soul not hostile)
People in sphere interaction planets manifests itself in sootvetvii with their internal OEZ and the materialization of ideas (this the, with than simvolichesik stems aspect of) is happening in is case, if domestic installations allow man. Otherwise in sphere interaction planets goes drag on, which pushes human on "path the true"
You, Julietta, felt in institution happened, when you found, what you personally (and not parents) interestingly. And the first nepostuplenie as times and allowed you find this path. Finding his path gives man a sense of miracle, happiness, genesis underway :) That in short and all external description of aspects (await the critics, add-ons proposals :writing:)
External description of, because not examined effect impact on surrounding. For example, in Trina have human many pleasant events in sphere planets, there all steadily, but as same these wielders trinov sometimes "make" work on themselves surrounding.

Julietta wrote:

Wu one my old hat septil Chiron in Ovne (like me his septili :)) with the moon in Pisces. All in 1 House. At all she contains department in no clothing left in our city of, where prevents charms, trade and camping on P. Can be to purchase.

In principle, of course, and this may be fulfillment septilya, and so same vision aura. Because this perception quite thin energies, which characteristically for aspects of this group. But she has perhaps and still performance in map there is. Because 1 is a home. Its personal ability to and interests, and for retailer need additional performance.

Girl with educational Teda (Venus septil Mercury 9 house) - a cool feature :), only it something the most this tsenz rather US in life, interestingly, as she has with this septilem life develops a after the end of the inyaza.

From area situations septil can to lend as "four-ply drag on" in sphere vzaimodeysviya planets, so and a sense of full happiness, miracle, naturally, the second seems endure :question:, although sometimes can last years (later will talk history).

larisss wrote:

Septil from merkuriya (maiden, 3 house, Chinese system 3, 4 and 12) to Neptune sextile (Chinese system 9 and 10 homes) and to marsu (Chinese system of aries vklyuchenogo in 10 House) in think Gerard isn't worried in 5 House.
Can until only for hunches say, that not particularly a weak. The entire work connected with creative.

Larisss, times are linked 3 and 5 homes, then septil affects sphere of communication with friends, trip on recreation, nice familiarity, studies and otdavaneto basis. Certainly, in these areas you quite're... selective, not love pressing focus on relations, disputes (if will opportunity describe attitude to these situations).
Sobytiyno septil could reverberate under postpulenii in institution, choosing profession in sootvetvuyuschie years (higher nominee, when the likelihood more).
Incidentally, on expression of intuitions vliyaiet largely interaction Neptune and moon :), so that, if can be, then write where she you.
Work associated with creative, of course, can be "the result" influence Neptune in 5 House, but here same need look and position of Saturn and planets in 10 House and aspektatsiyu kuspida% -)

Last edited by Чукокала (Oct 30 2008 14:16:21)

Чукокала wrote:

А если в аспект входят Меркурий,Марс или  Сатурн, то здесь уже человек четко знает, чего он хочет занимаясь делом, которое ему не очень интересно, но вполне по силам.
И, возможно,??? с этим аспектом связаны какие-то врожденные способности или таланты человека.
Насчет магии в процессе деятельности по этим аспектам -  может быть да, но тут надо детально разбираться после того, как в смысл аспектов въедем.

Как раз об этих планетах я тоже хочу ещё сказать, как и магичности, а начну с подробной разборки дирекционных включений аспектов.
Септиль 51,43гр=51гр28мин в дирекциях градус=год активизируется (в скобках указан дирекционный аспект)
8,6 лет= 8лет7мес (60=секстиль)
15,4 лет=15лет5мес (36=дециль)
20,6 лет (72=квинтиль)
21,4 лет (30=полусекстиль)
38,6 лет (90=квадрат)
51,4 лет (0=соединение и одновременно 102,8=бисептиль)
56,6 лет (108=тридециль)
68,6 лет (120=тригон)

Бисептиль 102.86гр=102гр43мин в дирекциях
12,8 лет=12л10мес (90=квадрат)
17,2 лет=17л02мес (120=тригон)
30,8 лет (72=квинтиль)
32,2 лет (135=секвиквадрат)
41,2 лет (144=биквинтиль)
42,8 лет (60=секстиль)
47,2 лет (150=квиконс)
57,8 лет (45=полуквадрат)
77,2 лет (180=оппозиция)
может быть ещё стоит обратить внимание на 51,4года=51год5мес (51,4=септиль)?

По поводу профессии есть у меня продолжение истории из жизни супруги. После окончания университета она работала по специальности, но перестройка загубила многие наукоёмкие производства и исследования. Был упомянутый мною переезд, работа в магазине и химлаборатории, рождение второй дочери, а осенью 95 года по собственной инициативе она устроилась работать в школу (университетский диплом это позволял) в качестве психолога (а учится ещё даже не начала - первая сессия предстояла в феврале 96г). Возраст 28лет10мес, а учитывая наличие септиля (здесь 51гр32мин) между Меркурием в Скорпионе 12д упр.8,10 и МС, получаем дирекционный бинаногон Мерка к МС. Вот эту специальность психолога она и считает своей настоящей профессией, т.е. призванием. Возраст 28 лет - это время возврата прогрессивной Луны, а Луна в Раке в соединении с Юпитером во Льве упр.2д (в конце 8д). Понятно, что и это сыграло свою роль, кстати, чтобы оплачивать учёбу, она продала свою шубу. В целом есть предложение не сбрасывать со счетов в дирекциях аспекты 40 и 80 градусов. Через 10 лет (на дирекционном квадрате Меркурия к МС) ей предложили временную подработку (ноябрь 2005г), связанную со сбором информации (организация с иностранным инвестором, занимающаяся изучением возможностей развития регионов с целью конверсии военных или устаревших производств - всё же куспид её второго дома в Стрельце). В течении года была ещё пара заказов, но смысла сменить основную работу не было, пока в ноябре 2006г не случилось предложение, связанное с дальней командировкой. Она согласилась и встретила своё 40-летие в Ростове. В результате в феврале 2007г она уволилась из школы и устроилась на новое место в качестве бизнес-консультанта. В финансовом плане она сначала проиграла, но её интересовала перспектива, а ещё ей хотелось драйва (Марс на МС, т.е. увольнение произошло на расходящемся дирекционном квадрате Мерка к Марсу в 10д). Сейчас, через год зарплата улучшилась, но стало очевидным, что необходимо учиться в этом направлении. Весной 2008г (в возрасте 41год5мес) она поступила на курсы Открытого Британского университета ЛИНК. Похоже на дирекционный биквинтиль Сатурна к Солнцу (в натале бисептиль, Солнце упр.9д). Первую сессию она сдала успешно и... решила купить норковую шубу в кредит. Может шуба и не имеет никакого отношения к делу, но от того, как выглядит консультант, его зарплата зависит. Были и другие "мелочи", связанные с украшением квартиры, так что и бисептиль Венера-IC тоже не теряется.
Подводя краткий итог хочу сказать, что "внутренняя установка" для обладателя септильных аспектов имеет огромное значение и он легко идёт на жертвы в отношении самого себя, а если к моменту включения этих аспектов человек не определился, то внутреннее смятение м.б. очень сильным и происходит оттягивание действий. Судьба посылает вполне прозрачные намёки (или пинки), но ждёт этого внутреннего согласия от него. Есть какая-то неочевидная логика, заставляющая недоумевать окружающих (в моём примере: если вы такие умные, то почему так мало зарабатываете), т.е. весь "навар" остаётся как бы внутри человека, а его внешняя жизнь с одной стороны усложняется (новое место работы, поиск средств на оплату учёбы, да и сама учёба), но приобретает новое качество, как долгосрочный вклад.

Получилось какое-то обобщение, но буду продолжать уже конкретнее по различиям внутри септильной группы. И ещё по поводу магичности. Для моей супруги совершенно очевидно то, что называется материализацией мыслей. Я с ней спорю, заменяя материализацию на событийность, но суть особо не меняется. Так что правильные мысли приводять к правильным событиям - вот хороший урок по септилю.

Julietta wrote:

It is hard pick a words :) describe, that I had in view.

Me seems, I understood. Aspect of short actions, as an outbreak of. Very vividly, short and get used not uspevash.
With one hand gives pros opredelnnye, with the other not relaxes.
So? :flirt:

Чукокала wrote:

Vneshnee description of, because not examined effect impact on surrounding.

Surrounding either resonate with this aspect of, then all is identically, either feel "otfiltrovannymi" :playful:

larisss wrote:

“I don’t seems, I understood. Aspect of short actions, as an outbreak of.

Think, an outbreak of (what I panel called a eureka moment :)) - this incursions aspects. Himself moment correction breathing path. Or gift. From whom as. Action the most aspects lasts longer. I have year lasted club, have someone history revenues in institution. Further UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS activities goes in the new direction. Get used accurately not part, and repeat want. Something like the doors in summer. Will reveal you fairy tale, and further work on their own, to if and not repeat, then although it comes approach fairy.

Larisa, and if with another of the late approach the? Recall moments muddles sensations happiness, get high, is famously placed affairs (aspect of non-lazy, this accurately), associated with themes of homes and planets. Can, so events... .regrettably clear.
I pro its lesson the computer not immediately evoked the, quite other planets his've claimed.

You Neptune not enters in orbis aspects. Can, try view aspect of as interaction not between three, and between the two planets? Mars still and stronger here. This all-??? any activities (Mars), associated with someone domestic vision, zadeystvuyuschaya intelligence, speech and is bringing in the satisfaction with seks “I cannot otherwise. ”

Юра wrote:

Септиль 51,43гр=51гр28мин в дирекциях градус=год активизируется (в скобках указан дирекционный аспект)

Юра, извини, не поняла. Как активизиуется аспект? Это ты общую схему дал или применительно к конкретной карте?
Спасибо за подробный анализ и выводы, скопировала себе в комп, думаю, что пригодится еще и не раз.

Радуга wrote:

How aktiviziuetsya aspect of?

I spoke of direktsiyakh, camping on E. If in Natale there is aspect of septilya or biseptilya between were a couple planets (points), then for this a commonscheme any man can time calculating what age, when this same couple will make concrete direktsionnyy aspect of. As known the beginning of his actions on character can be identical with the nature direktsionnogo aspects, but on his completing already will affect and natalnyy. Usually natalnyy aspect of different from precise within Orbisa. For compounds can and more 7 degrees, but for septilya this 1 degree, however this necessarily should given in direktsiyakh and redress this the generalfor age significance within + / - 1 year. In short - this scheme the totaland for precise meaning (without Orbisa).

Yura, Merci Pour le, I today not keep up you copy to itself in archive.

Julietta wrote:

I think, an outbreak of (what I panel called a eureka moment :)) - this incursions aspects. Himself moment correction breathing path. Or gift. From whom as. Action the most aspects lasts longer. I have year lasted club, have someone history revenues in institution. Further UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS activities goes in the new direction.

Yes, me, too, seems, that time actions largely depends on, what planet brazuyut aspect of. I pro the lady with septilem Mars (Taurus, 2 house) and sun in Pisces (1 house). Withdrew she married quite late, in 28 with than something years (in diretsiyakh from its septilya binonagon have, so that, Yura, perhaps, in direktsiyakh aspects of from 9 the harmonics need account for and on quality level). Met, these are made by going sleep in the other city, with future husband and through three days petitioned statement in Internet upside. He quite known man in city of was, zanialsya gnigotorgovley, himself wrote. Have lived they soul in soul quite long years 15 somewhere, were together, that is called and in sorrow, and in joy. Now L recalled about this time, as about about very bright time. T. E. She has a sense of inclusion this aspects quite strongly has been delayed. And further husband took ill and died. Remained son with which have Pope again same were excellent relations. After death husband L inherited his business and first through force starters pull deal, which handled its husband, then genuinely retracted up and deal matter more successfully, of course, as she herself says, to levels husband she not are, but all ??? deal is moving.
Forth L goes married povtorono, but son, already significantly background - he grew up, stepfather utterly not respects and it account for constantly play role "owns breeding" between them.

Yes, Julietta, still about sudbonosnosti aspects. Me seems, he will deceptive, if one of planets is located in angular House (or manages them), or there is aspect of between kuspidom angular homes and planet. In rest cases, he can be not very evident well passenger with. :question:

Чукокала wrote:

Yes, Julietta, still about sudbonosnosti aspects. Me seems, he will deceptive, if one of planets is located in angular House (or manages them), or there is aspect of between kuspidom angular homes and planet. In rest cases, he can be not very evident well passenger with.

Accurately, and the I just got hustled here demagoguery about sudbonosnosti. :crazy:

As something immediately not drew attention, but I have in Natal the opposition Chiron-Uranus shapes septilnye aspects of to kuspidam 2.8 homes. From Chiron septil exhorts 2-Mu, and from Uranus to 8-Mu, with themselves and are worth in late these homes. Planets quite not personal, but have attitude to money. Perhaps in 51 year discover more precisely.

Юра wrote:

To my spouse utterly obviously the, that is called materializatsiey thought. I with it dispute, replacing this on sobytiynost, but the crux of the particularly not is changing. So that the right thought privodyat to the right events - here is a good lesson on septilyu.

Given, that septil symbolically stems with Taurus and Aquarius (constellation), then the materialization of thought is a today, read more interaction these signs (one of sides interaction).
Yura, because the everything wife septilnye aspects of with planets in angular homes (or with angles radiksa) linked, the expression of these asektov well markedly not only it, but and farm. Aspect of to dir. Merck to MC (80 gr.) certainly played a role under arrangements on work psychologist. And fur coat, perhaps, simply a sign of a certain level life, directly, as me seems with manifestation of septilnykh aspects of not connected, here rather any aspects of Venus play role. Here is felt in university this clearly biseptil the Sun-Saturn and activation biseptilya Venus and IC (beautification at home)

Юра wrote:

in cursory outcome want say, that "internal fixation" for holder septilnykh aspects of has enormous significance and he easily is faring on victims in respect himself, and if to point inclusion these aspects of man not completes his turn, then internal confusion forge the It comes. Very strong and is happening rolling action. Fate sending well transparent inklings (or kicks), but and fulfilling this domestic consent from him

Ah yes, under septile if man genuinely something wants (camping on E. He knows that precisely his desire to, not navyayazannoe common stamps of Ministry of or zhealniymi close people, hence and filter), then have him this is obtained (:) with Lord’s Resistance help)
And under biseptile a similar in principle the situation with zhealniyami, but is actually added still and opportunity (the need) on Different look at old situation (or on Different in it act, so, to very man was morally comfortable experience).
If you still what washed their on division of these aspects of will appear, tell me! Tell :rolleyes:

Юра wrote:

I have in Natale the opposition Chiron-Uranus shapes septilnye aspects of to kuspidam 2.8 homes

Can something from more early outpouring recall, to be prepared to important s ambitious? :tomato: If in Natale aspects of in orbise, then on direktsionnom of increasing could be grandchildren events.

Чукокала wrote:

because. Septilnye aspects of with planets in angular homes (or with angles radiksa) linked, the expression of these asektov well markedly

Even perhaps seems interested will case, when septilnyy aspect of there is between upravitelyami 1 and 10 homes. Then this will be very on mind in parts of vital goal, its installation, structuring and achievements.
Incidentally, it seems, that have “Nikola Tesla's could this be. If to accept for the groundwork horoscope, where goes back a Taurus, but on MC Actis Systems. In map there is septil Venus its - Uranus a 1D. Now I decided to specifically to address search for information about offense.

Morozz wrote:

A about biseptilya Pluto (5) -Saturn (12) until there is no thought putnykh.

Still discovered fun thing. Aside from this aspects, there is still poluseptil Pluto-the Sun (consumption. Truth) and biseptil to 8 home. The sun manages 4 home, and 8 home manages Saturn. Is obtained the chain homes 4-5-6-8-12. Not very the good combination of :(. Yes still the link on Pluto. Means whether this, that with parents can something on Pluto happen? In particular with reinstated?

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 11 2009 13:26:04)

Morozz wrote:

have said: So whether this, that with parents can something on Pluto happen? In particular with reinstated?

Irina, I rather would on strong-willed-business quality Pope drew attention. In principle health, too, may here constitute, but 5 house in this combination rather will stems with his business or hobby or with children.

Чукокала wrote:

Irina, I rather would on strong-willed-business quality Pope drew attention. In principle health, too, may here constitute, but 5 house in this combination rather will stems with his business or hobby or with children.

Thank you Anna Eduardovna!
Hobby have Pope there is no. With children: There is son from first marriage, but relations with him not support, although attempts were. And with business, him on life account for themselves peresilivat and engage those, than he not particularly and wants something engage. In particular borrow leadership office, borrow in work active stance. Homes all contrary - full passivity, and recreation, too, passive.
Suited this description of under septilnye aspects of?

In my son and recreation well on septilnym aspects go :insane:

Чукокала wrote:

In my son and recreation well on septilnym aspects go

Thank you, Anna Eduardovna! :love: How many same the big info can be from Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal draw - incredibly! :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspect of septil