Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Divination

Divination

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Propose a to collect here interesting species manticheskikh system (telling places). Here is, for example, interesting reading the economic Rubai Omar you after. In principle this can be to do on than anywhere: On limericks do A. S. Pushkin, on ancient texts and camping on D.

I enjoyed not Omar Tentmaker, and Khafizom. On his book I have – rather than rolling more certain predictions :)
And who read detective ", the Lunar stumbling" (not remember author), it will remember, that there one of heroes art wondered what on "large grin Crusoe" :)

Last edited by Morozz (Oct 5 2008 16:19:14)

Morozz wrote:

(not remember author)

W. Collins

Morozz wrote:

there one of heroes art wondered what on "large grin Crusoe"

Yes, this was of the butler. Ah yes, might wonder can be on what anywhere, was would the right psychological into cannon fodder.

Радуга wrote:

In principle this can be to do on than anywhere: On limericks do A. S. Pushkin, on ancient texts and camping on D.

My grandmother Wondered on Bible!

Morozz wrote:

A who read detective ", the Lunar stumbling"

Yes read kagdata sovereign detstve

Girls, posts about how how comes true read on Balaklava, Ukraine here.

In my life was many miracles. They occur, when their not see, when so hard, that about this there is no time pause. Simply life gives gift, in right time. Mailitis and I want you to thank and miracle will return. Often account for to hear from different people, that enforcement desires – this accident, but often with us occur things, such as svalivsheesya wealth, nakhlynuvshie feelings otherwise as miracle call impossible. Did all-??? magic? And this, too,. After all, as proven on practice, every man is free himself fulfill--even their desires. The entire question: When and as strongly we must crave, to our dream has become take action. And fate, she there is, but its effort will can be change. Simply need to know when and as. Cut moderator - will help deal in control--

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Divination