Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Composite

Composite

Posts 1 to 20 of 72

Let us subject about kompozite will continue here.
So, if I have, to example, the Sun in 0 Aries, and have partner in 0 Leo, then is obtained, that in map krmpozita the Sun will in about prodavat? And further look in what house is mired this point in my map and map partner. So?

And further look in what house is mired this point in my map and map partner.

Further we vyschityvaem the rest planet and kuspidy. And we build separate composite horoscope.

Will time, will make and'll post an here! Let's see as it on practice. :dance:

And that means the Sun in map aspect on composites? I have broke a 22 Libra. Part is mired in my 6 house, and have partner in 4. And on spreadsheet Bindkhu can be watch with than in Natale ranged? If yes, then orbis what borrow?

Javadxan, and here is Venus, planet love! In map aspect on composites is obtained 24 Virgin of. I have in 5 st House (2 gr. Compound with Pluto), have partner - in 5 st, too,, in connecting with v (orbis 1 "grape". And that?

Stop sign! Lena, not PuIling here is so on pieces unfair until. Build yourself a common map. Your with him. Far is mired the Sun? What makes aspects of? The same and the rest planet.
Man Ravnodomku for starters. You the general on faint an arc.
Orbisy those same, that and in natalnoy map. Chiron, too, launching.
Until not let us to connect nor with than in Natale.

Pro impact edges of aspect on composites in nataly partners let will reveal Ilgushka. This its study, she even article has set the, perhaps, would open subject soon. Perhaps, already on the new site. :yes:

that means the Sun in map aspect on composites?

Center couples. Yes the same, that and Natale.

Iriani wrote:

Lena, not PuIling here is so on pieces unfair until. Build yourself a common map.

'oc! Tuned.

Has built its! That get:
The sun - 22 Libra ASTs - 25,5 prodavat
Moon - 23 Capricorn 2 th house - 13.5 degree of Cancer
Mercury - 27 Libra 3- 1 Lev
Venus - 23,5 Virgin of IC - 22,5 Leo
Mars - 24,5 of Scorpio 5 - 24,5 Virgin of
Jupiter - 6 of Sagittarius 6 - 11 of Scorpio
Saturn - 26.5 Taurus DSTs - 25,5 of Sagittarius
Uranium - 11.5 Libra 8 - 13.5 Capricorn
Neptune - Oh of Sagittarius 9- 1 have
Types - 29 Virgin of MC - 22, 5 have
11 - 24,5 Fish
12 - 11 Taurus

That immediately catches in eyes. Quadrature (disambiguation) between svetilami, it is difficult are realized decisions in paired. Venus in 4 st, almost on kuspide 5 th. For love, perhaps, well. Very saturated 5 th - types, Uranus, the Sun, Mercury. Feelings bright, but increasingly intertwined. In 6 st compound Jupiter-Neptune. Here is this I not know that such. And as star in the forehead is ablaze - Saturn in 12 st: Tests between partners, associated with subconscious fears both. Yes still in opposition to Pluto in 5 forge the

IRA, that do you say? In Bobruisk? :to_babruysk:

Under this Saturn aspect on composites is mired right on my ASTs, and Neptune on DSTs. Yes, accurately in Bobruisk. :to_babruysk:

quadrature (disambiguation) between svetilami, it is difficult are realized decisions in paired

Can to talk about inevitability of divorce. This simply deal time)

Lena, write, where overall Chiron, in what throes. I 1964 painted itself in phlebology, stuck so.
Where you help?

I, too, want try.
I have with husband future is obtained
That the Sun in connecting with v and tend in 12 House in Ovne)
This quite plEkho?

the Sun in connecting with v and tend in the a 12 planet in Ovne)

In what couple!)
Narrator: "Yulia, signs in kompozite or don't is irrelevant. Importantly - homes, aspects of between planets.
Pay any attention on kardinalnyy used (for equals homes). Well, when there not will RP.
On anyone case, I shall remind, that there is and the rest planet in kompozite ;)

All Hi! Ah, Il-, you me so hyped with composite materials. :)
I'm using their, as attachment to sinastrii, one of points consideration.
Are looking map aspect on composites, as KwaZulu Natal, owing separately the existing map couples, as single whole.
Sense you gonna watch, huh aspects of aspect on composites with natalnymi planets I not see, although and this can be examine, can that nakopaetsya.
And here is from falling ICJ and Asts in homes every partner - this yes! But, in this case, we must be confident in accuracy time birth both! :yes:
In what house is mired ICJ - this goal relations for everyone stakeholder, and Asts - the, that from these relations await, want, as they are perceived every man. Roughly so.
For example, Asts aspect on composites is mired in than 2-oops house - man comfortable experience in these relations, in the material and communal terms of, are perceived they, as calmer, aligned, a bit skuchnovatye, and ICJ - in 5 th, man violation in these relations on children, opportunity make (can be and jointly), love and camping on D.
Hope, that more-less understandable wrote. :pardon:

Last edited by Cherry (Dec 21 2006 15:59:26)

All Hi!

Iriani wrote:

Lena, write, where overall Chiron, in what throes.

9 gr. Scale.

Iriani wrote:

Where is you help?

And this matters? ;)

Cherry wrote:

A here is from falling ICJ and Asts in homes every partner - this yes!

Javadxan, it is understandable! Cherry, and from falling planets aspect on composites in homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal you not make allowances for? Here is I have Saturn aspect on composites is mired in my first house, that, exactly, well is felt. Pressure, limiting, drag on and camping on D.

'm themselves with its other.
That immediately from steepness in eyes: Mars aspect on composites accurately on his the Sun -- in general, tone is asking he (and me this, incidentally, likes). Truth, here such bisekstil from 3-'s Marsian language is obtained, quite precise.
ASTs on kuspid his 5 th -- and I have after all initially strong doubts were, likes whether he me. And I have composite ASTs in 11 forge the
At all, 5 th with him have us a -- in my 1 (tend kuspid 2 affects), in his 7-8. Here is that there pro joint finances. Fear, can become as times the point of contention in end. :(

Cherry, and from falling planets aspect on composites in homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal you not make allowances for?

Lena, can be and this watch. Simply why I for Asts and ICJ got hitched - real, bright results give. On this me one overseas article rather, which I recently've been translating. Soon in networks! :) )

Tanja, and ICJ far is mired everyone?

Me in 6, him in 1

“I don’t in 6, him in 1

For him goal -samovyrazhenie, for you -obyazalovka, work, like as need to? ;)

Iriani wrote:

like as need to?

For health? Or, say so: Andfor health, too,?

For health -- Mmmmm. Mmmm. Can be. At least, and this, too,. Of rules there is no.
At all-gives comrade Sunny Epiphanius. And, still where as would on work (a kind of official novel -- was, because he there not works now already). And on Affairs as times health I there came, in the contestant firm. Bo strongly was SHOULD come, its back its she'd peeped so, that walk could not.

Regyna wrote:

And on Affairs as times health I there came, in the contestant firm.

Here is-is about! As you its back she'd peeped, I remember.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Composite