Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Composite

Composite

Posts 21 to 40 of 72

Радуга wrote:

That-is about! As you its back she'd peeped, I remember.

It most.
And back me periodically, too, run their fingers through their. Modicum sometimes with and argue: "You how many can be to speak: For leave the computer on so much time sit you cannot be!"
Still it comes clients my this explained who.

Um. I have in one paired Asts aspect on composites is mired it in 11, him in than 2 homes
And MC aspect on composites it on kuspid 8 homes, him on kuspid 12
What wait in this case?

And in the second paired Asts aspect on composites is mired it on kuspid 12 homes, him on kuspid 2 homes
And ICJ aspect on composites it in 8 house, and him in 11 house
And that in this case is obtained?

Very interestingly :)

Yulia, not otherwise themselves (with their) you're digging,. Oops-oops. If in Ram, there from one sinastrii what was going on, I remember (look decisional laziness until, in other affairs busy, in forums have for foolproof system'm already jumping out).

Yulia, not otherwise themselves (with their) you're digging,. Oops-oops. If in Ram, there from one sinastrii what was going on, I remember (look decisional laziness until, in other affairs busy, in forums have for foolproof system'm already jumping out).

'm digging :)
Interestingly same - medium-size maps together the big info give, in including and roof raiser show by themselves (Venus with vami in connecting in question in 4 House in shall with Pluto and Trina with famous Neptune Fountain - - hotter deal)

And here is composites I have only Hermes is building, but he, bitch, the inconvenient))
Yes and interpret I made something loosely can - here is not read I composite. This))

Юля wrote:

I have in one paired Asts aspect on composites is mired it in 11, him in than 2 homes

He will receive resources (any), she - build plans and be battlefields for his both (11 Directwind house - this still and the, that get from love, unlike 5 th, which replies for what we don`t worry. And because speech goes about ASTs, then literally "she receives his personality had", and if not literally, then he as would this country on it the entire its fervor, gives it).

Юля wrote:

and MC aspect on composites it on kuspid 8 homes, him on kuspid 12

Narrator: "Yulia, and here gap occurred? Him was from all this (see Higher) (, and she - was mad.

Юля wrote:

and in the second paired Asts aspect on composites is mired it on kuspid 12 homes, him on kuspid 2 homes

Centimeters. Higher pro resources that obtains to young man from girls. And it, unlike previous candidate, with this (, she feels a police.

Юля wrote:

and ICJ aspect on composites it in 8 house, and him in 11 house

Pro it see Higher ('s mad), and he see Higher (receives from it love)

The good pleasant thing composite! acute.gif

Want be noted, that composite puts tasks (questions) for couples as egregora. Another matter - fulfilled whether this?!

9 gr. Scale.

Pro Chiron asked for completeness paintings, been mulling, that, perhaps, will authorization opposition, with Saturn)

A this matters?

Wanted for themselves test) Skyfall zapolnennosti homes.
Listened still, that asts. Aspect on composites - circumstances familiarity. Audited - acute.gif
Then must be accounted for and signs, and the manager, and this only is pushing -lishnyaya 4-1-1.
Me it occurs to, why words - for this opposition) 6-12

To health? Or, say so: And for health, too,?

Goal relations - health?! Ah. Not know, if will help, then, well, of course)
Had in mind "as need to" on 6-Mu, home "right", "adequate" things (Epiphanius, Mercury). On this home man comes, according to the, as have taught, as way to response.
Need to be in paired - man comes properly)

In kompozite'm, to flush were card. Homes, without RP in them. Then -aktsenty -taukvadraty, stricken planet.
Simply, in 5 st, let them fall to, some Saturn, tone hard. Children not will. If not very -vozmozhno, one, painful and camping on D.

At all, drew attention, that under impact in 5 th some planet aspect on composites, on its nature, can be suggest gender child.

In this kompozite - aggregations in 4 st and 6 forge the

Moon-Venus 120 - in paired present good location, nice talk, the atmosphere (3 and 7 th at home).
Under a joint he both-in other requires as soft, Treat, attention.
Couple "in itself" -aktsent in 4 forge the Here perhaps and living, and marriage.

Types on kuspide 4 th. Themes, a premise on tests (it is difficult pick a word), associated with karma kind of precisely in sphere this homes, mother someone from couples.
Can be recall, that these relations touched within, conduct any parallel from stories family. Something such.

Fear show actions, the right, the right. Words many) Sots. Adaptation not the. The opposition 6-12
Couple hardworking :) They, to do for homes something.

Roughly so.

Generally, as / - all'oc! Super! There is no search for problems, as in Natale. Inoda couple sits on trinakh, not exist stress involved.... Suppose, see in 4 st hard Mars, but people still not live together, but gather. Understandable, that will squabbles yes blows, means - time do renovating)

Narrator: "Yulia, and here gap occurred? Him was from all this (see Higher) (, and she - was mad.

Rainbow, you about what a rupture speak?
We together and heading “Our Advertisers not are going, far from))

Just, in 5 st, let them fall to, some FC Saturn tone hard. Children not will. If not very -vozmozhno, one, painful and camping on D.
At all, drew attention, that under impact in 5 th some planet aspect on composites, on its nature, can be suggest gender child.

In kompozite have us with Taurus in 5 House Long in the Virgin in Trina to Neptune sextile (8 house) and shall to Pluto (6 house)
But here is me in 5 house is mired Mars, Saturn and types aspect on composites (fully repeats itself natalnaya the situation) - this may influence future children negatively? Him in 5 nothing not is mired.

me in 5 house is mired Mars, Saturn and types aspect on composites

Narrator: "Yulia, I told about 5 st House composit maps two people)

Flushed st st)
Ah Long something fertile myrtle planet)

Flushed st st
I not realized you) moon - carrying, she forge the It comes. In plodovitom signs, with. Aspects. You about than?

About same)
In all sources written, that Long in 5 House gives many children)

You about Natale?
I not all sources of, but need to have in mind a badge of and aspects of moon. This in Natale. In kompozite ????? simply moon as instructions on opportunity have shared children, soft, warm, caring attitude to them)
Rather -devochku) Illy boy lunar type)

And wasn for definitions gender child not looks a badge of on kuspide 5 homes?
In average map on-my precisely he points to possible gender first child, ah and position the manager 5))

Ah for examples in average map my parents
Kuspid 5 homes in 1997-, blood regardless - in the Virgin, the first child - girl
Kuspid 7 homes in Vodolee, blood regardless - in question, the second child - a boy

Understandable, that Epiphanius and Sunik - women’s signs, and Lev and Actis Systems - male

And in really 5 House - Saturn Sagittarius
Children we healthier, or a slight pain not there is nor have one, nor have second))
And here is style nourishing parents was such. Arbitrary-democratic, camping on E. Robіt children that want, but in strictly limited they the framework)

I OK say - the average map I have "says", and here is composite something not very))

Narrator: "Yulia, I’d say immediately, me it is difficult to speak komochkam. Psychological slice'm in equals homes) This is it is important, to we about one.
Saturn in 5 st can give many outpouring) the firmament child, is 10 th Afghan, Kozer in map, Saturn proyavlen (in card. Homes), in character and camping on D.

Iriani wrote:

“I don’t it occurs to, why words - for this opposition) 6-12

Rather, 3-9. ;)

Юля wrote:

Rainbow, you about what a rupture speak?
We together and heading “Our Advertisers not are going, far from))

So this OK well! Only, perhaps, passions rage.

IRA, I not ask about displaying the Saturn in 5)
I about him sentiment)
Nor I, nor brother - not all Capricorns
Saturn been with measurable payoffs in, plus - our with brother parents often went abroad, when we were small, and when me was 18, and brother 13 - left abroad on permanent residency, and we already 5 years live on their own
Than not expression of Saturn in like him too??

And about systems was would interestingly to communicate
Why you, for example,’re using precisely ravnodomnuyu? Can subject a new you open?

. Rather, 3-9

Class! Then goes asts in the twins)

why you, for example,’re using precisely ravnodomnuyu?

Psikhologichskiy slice. In it studied astropsikhologiyu.
And so -Kokh. , too, because, that elect in it, already know. Here is and all affairs)

So this OK well! Only, perhaps, passions rage.

Rage)
There still and on sinastrii there is what to rage out on anyone
Marses in connecting in Skorpe (his 8 house, my 5), for example)

here is me in 5 house is mired Mars, Saturn and types aspect on composites (fully repeats itself natalnaya the situation) - this may influence future children negatively? Him in 5 nothing not is mired.

I think, that you regulation approached only more responsibly and vigorously relative to topic children. Or regulation plan this question. If young man nothing in 5 th not is mired, can be, simply attitude to children not will vividly manifest itself. Type ah broke a and broke a and well.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Composite