Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Composite

Composite

Posts 61 to 72 of 72

But with Saturn forge the It comes. Very boring and speaking in a.

But reliably. :)

There is still such glance. The first house accept for "leading" partner in paired (type "the head of the"), and 7 th -sootvetstvenno.
Although I not agree with such version of the and not'm using its, after all itself map aspect on composites assumes equal relations equals partners on 7-Mu on the hip home.

T. E. If borrow ravnodomku, then a man here goes on Saturn devouring his children? Responsible, a credible, tedious :)

if borrow ravnodomku, then a man here goes on Saturn devouring his children?

The, that described provided in shestopalovskom context. On Kokhu. I simply stupidly believe ties and do conclusion.
If in paired a man is asking tone, then yes.

And on phlebology - this conservative couple, with the established views (9 th), on love, family, they have a special value, weight in the eyes of this couples. Yes and at all 9-domnye projection of not wasted breath for these two. M. It comes. Active in pseudo-scientific and naukopodobnykh areas.

Радуга wrote:

If borrow ravnodomku, then in 9 st, if Platsidusa, then in 6 forge the

, I'll be damned!
Wasn such can be?
Here, apparently, mistyped word.
))

Wait, wait, wait, why mistyped word? I correctly understand, that phlebology this when ASTs in Oh Aries? And Long-Venus 4-10 of Sagittarius, so enter 9 th house. And in Platsiduse ASTs in 28 prodavat, so compound in 6 forge the

Радуга wrote:

I correctly understand, that phlebology this when ASTs in Oh Aries?

Not-but.
Ravnodomka this or from ASTs, all homes equal on 30 gr., or the same, but from ICJ.

I correctly understand, that phlebology this when ASTs in Oh Aries?

Lena, like wrote already (in solyarakh accurately, here is not remember). Equal homes from Asts on 30 gr. For example, asts is mired in 5th gr. Of Scorpio. Kuspid 2 th will in 5 st of Sagittarius and camping on D.

Girls, thank you for explanations of, but is obtained would still in 6 st, if from ASTs. ASTs in 28 prodavat.

Regyna wrote:

or the same, but from MC.

And this in any cases builds?

And if from ICJ, then in 10 st, like. ICJ 1.5 Pisces.

lyubopytstvenno))

If borrow system homes precisely from Asts, then one and the same point simply not can constitute the in 9-Interwiev, then in 6-oops homes. This because these homes are on different hand from axis Asts-Dsts. And here is if it comes speech commanded about 9 th and 8 th (7, 10, 11, yes and 12 th), then in latitudes, remote from Equatorial, such quite possibly.

If to talk about hit precisely in 9-Interwiev and 6-oops, then, as me seems, this perhaps in case, if in 9 th House point it turns out in ravnodomnoy system from ICJ, and in 6 th and system homes Platsidusa (again same, if latitude "apt")
(I ravnodomku from MC most often not'm touching, and without this the big info higher rooftop)

Lena, you figure out what's, in any homes view. And use! Remember, that you’re using Platsidus. In than deal?! Use his to qualitatively)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Composite