Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Governance reality

Governance reality

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Has passed-door workshop Run reality in Institute of NLP.
Zatseplyaet very deeply. Was reminded movies pro quantum physics.

Initially was question as we can determine, that reality has changed? . As? Can be beat on example paradox a Schrodinger's . Can be watch movies.

The main thought that Limits superposition outcomes, without zamorachivaniya on what something one gives big chances governance.

Several exercises.
1. To tell pro event in the past. And then to tell as if it still not happened. The same do with event from future. Then to tell, as if it already happened.
After several exercises markedly, than differs subjective perception of past and future. And as same is felt something present :)))

2. To tell pro event having changed a use otkryvayut ties (PSR) have three parts of confirming stories with. Very markedly that use otkryvayut ties this fluff piece. I always do the, that want. Psst this agreement with themselves themselves and with other (not always) as narrow searches its perception of. What lame! :) ))

3. To tell pro sleep... and pro events in bodrstvovanii. See, as description of changes perception of. To tell pro dream as pro then awakening. And contrary. Good rubber, tell long. The main prorub, that attention bodrstvoaniya is focused on external individual details. Attention sleep on processes, transformation and vzaimosvyazakh. Again znakhotelos engage dreaming, only with open eyes. :) ))

4. Guessing in what drawn donationware. Initially need to to imagine, that she in two the hands of simultaneously. Then not zamorachivayas to guess. The likelihood rises. I checked. :) )

5. Climate primary sequence events, to change outcome. For example if we, let's wake up on the morning then then clear her teeth then guide then rightly move in toilet then are having breakfast, then get one outcome in late days. If change primary sequence, then rezulatat can swap has. We lost ground in successive the dialogues and small actions type embarked, went popit coffee told pro football. :) )

Very interestingly turn vnimnaie no size events I gave as individual Actually this and reminds difference attention vigil from attention sleep. Tupnyachok, too, evident well. :) ))
Instead volumetric perception moreover that is happening, melkonarezannye describe on events and podsobytiya .
Leading many shared pro superstition, pro rituals bind. How steam events. Ah this me was less interestingly. More as this stems with third busiest uprazheniem. To under this not pop out the second. :) )

6. With positions of sequences to tell pro two successful and two unsuccessful days. Compare their. Reveal similar sequence.

My discoveries:
In a coup bottom there is in advance a sense of that all tickles. In poorly, that need to address than something other impulses alone affairs set on fire other. Must be switching, and should be growth intensity events.

7. Need recall their twists fate and fix sensations in spots a bifurcation and spots stabilization. Usually between them there is a sense of satisfaction and happiness, as after as entered instiut, and studies still not began. Then need understand what sequence events preceded point a bifurcation. And that was zapuskayuschim impulse ?

Leading shared pro confirms Edgar Casey, which similar method be treated by incurable sick.
Prorub: Before point a bifurcation there is internal silence and an unalloyed decision, that something will.
8. Need to imagine themselves in the future. And then more less to imagine sequence events which will lead to this virility The most importantly find that runs element of or sequence. I found that this element of this a badge of in kastanedovskoy terminology.
Checked - worked.

Very it turned out in subject my iteresa to strategy and others. minimal impacts . In a common picture few understanding of importance of vision and deterring superposition possible outcomes, not any single only the right .

http://institutnlp.ru/blog/

In this article I open you one secret. Just one simple reception, which will help you seek any goals, become encouraged in itself and daily he said charge of energy on a host day. Perhaps, in the first days most powerful the flow of new ideas not will give you fall asleep. On extremely least, so happened with me.

Striking is that his will more than enough for achievements the most unexpected for you results. You will see all themselves, their eyes, not resent discomfort from his carry. Contrary, this will be unforgettable daily gusto. You always chase feel better, than "normal." Your affairs not will "so itself", they will "superb"! They will "Tremendous"! You more never answer "Fine" on question "How affairs?." Your answer will "Better all! And this not is discussed. "

And you chase on 100% confident in their nutshell and infliction. Because they not were fabricated, for them the real force, which inevitably will only to widen. And you already never can this losing. Even if themselves this want to :)

Already through week you not will learn themselves. You be struck their progress. You Open in itself eternal the fire personally, best sentiments, super of emotions. You even enhances its health. Because so much positive of emotions you not afflicted least 1 year.

You arrive at source of inspiration. And this source of - this you themselves. "Traits man! Why I before this not did! ". This will Your words through 7 days.

So in than same secret neissyakaemogo optimism and remarkable confidence in itself? As motivate themselves every day? As lie down sleep and be awakened somehow by with brilliant negative moods? As daily keep its drive to achieving success? As to purchase confidence in itself and never its not lose? Where the super weapons and unlimited warehouse ammunition?

Here is the answer: In you themselves, in your actions. And here is decision: Create some, in which chase to describe their successes every day. Crossings of his "My kengashes". Right now wear an on job table a new file "My kengashes." Select large and large font the headline "MY successes" (the fine print Tahoma (font) 28), do flattening on mid-. Insert his picture. Through two the premier type todays date and year (flattening on left the edge of), select large, the fine print Arial 12. Unbind Funds large and still through one string enter figure "1" and point. And write down here the next "I read it article" 7 days, which radically change you "."

This will be everything starting point. Just start your and on end days end its first list successes and achievements.

All types day, ranging with todays, write down your on 5 affairs, which you consider successful and (necessarily) nel.This is can be all that anywhere: I have read article such a something, found in Internet the necessary for this something information, got acquainted with those something, made what before long not did, ascents of there something, I have emerged such a something idea, this idea I already today implemented and camping on D. Pleased and make surprises themselves.

But not write down your intentions.wyglada only that already happened. Absolutely not it is important that this will be. You may seem on-the early unfeasible burn something, this seem irrelevant, stupid or malovazhnym. There is no, there is no, still times no! Write down your VSE. All small beer and details. All minor achievements. At a small plan, believe me - this, too, achievement.

This is Success, because as this - DEYSTVIE, which you already committed. Make surprises themselves themselves. Pride all, that you managed do for todays day. This very easily. But the most chief the worm failures in is, that this also easily not to do. Easily not to read, easily not visit seminars and training, listen to audio-rates, look assist with training video, easily throw all and refer on the, that you not bad luck, you wowed or you "there is no sentiments."

Let you will inspire the even a small success. Start your with small and not stop. In "vitamins for Uma" Jim Rhone Valley there is wondrous paragraph: "Robt permanent investment in its education, and your Bank knowledge will pay you the main dividends in everything life. I suggest spend as can be more on reading, work with audio cassettes, attending seminars, waging's diary and communication with other successful people. Charlie Tremendos Jones says, that through 5 years you chase sum game books, which you prochil and people, in circle which you to that. "Read books, articles, unsubscribe from on rates. All of this - IDEAS, which will inspire you.

Write down your even the most minor successes and achievements. divide your Your tasks on parts of and perform their. Today! Today - this tomorrow's "yesterday." Through a few days you already taxpaying) population beyond 5 achievements and start some of such them to combine in one point. Still through some time you will find up, that Your daily successes exceed 10. Then we request their stronger and obedinyayte in one group.

Through 7 days you radically gonna change. Through month you would significantly more success, than today. Through 5 years you Lapni financial independence. As the saying goes, not in money happiness. And not in their numbers :) No. Happiness in is, to to live well. Razvivaytes. Move forward. Times in week perechityvayte Your successes on rolled week. Every month read all, that you have made for past. And you will feel tide enormous forces and domestic potential. All of this will provide you 100% confidence in themselves, their affairs, business and personal life. You would truly happy man. And no one more not can exert on you negative influence, to you wavered in their advances. As said Jim Ron: "I will to care for themselves sake of you, if you chase to care for themselves sake of me." Do value themselves. Pleased their even insignificant achievements. You just... consider paying themselves in end those, whom you have become. I will been happy, if this article will help you reconsider their views on todays day, and waging's diary "My kengashes" will make your life although would on several tones brighter.

Belyaykin Artem

Interestingly, and anyone realistically has tried this GWAS methodology? Helps?

I've tried, truth, to stay me lacked :) but it is inspires.

And I his girlfriend offered A notebook where he escapes from prison. And asked burn there several things, which its didn't cheer for day. She honestly makes this task already more six months. Very happily!

Incidentally, I has found good kompromissnyy option :jumping: if forces there is no strain to by the evening and burn (and leak cannot be, then can be to do, too, most mentally, she was putting Bart sleep. Can this even and better will, because stray "on the link" with its sub consciousness with with positive this very well! :jumping: When dream can: One new, affirmative programs and decide the right decisions.

wrote:

2. To tell pro event having changed a use otkryvayut ties (PSR) have three parts of confirming stories with. Very markedly that use otkryvayut ties this fluff piece. I always do the, that want. Psst this agreement with themselves themselves and with other (not always) as narrow searches its perception of. What lame!

System this not conducted my reporting, but me around the helps precisely recovery PSR. Can who and fool to change their jobs, and the and at all deviating, but this accurately not I)) Who from them refuses or changes jobs, on Atiku home should to do ezhedenevnuyu greater the cleanup have themselves in life, here is how times on all counts. Create chaos, and then a whole thing his step in, raspikhivaya dust on the perimeter loose baseboard.

For me increasingly simply: Something negative happened, find the signature reason, tell itself "himself-fool", get this straight lesson and Walk further joyful.

Svea wrote:

To me increasingly simply: Something negative happened, find the signature reason, tell itself "himself-fool", get this straight lesson and Walk further joyful.

Ah, if would all was so simply, costly Svea! Recipe an ideal, of course, but far not always that is.

Psst, in my opinion, well to change when there is very tough, "lomovye" stereotypes in life.

wrote:

PSR, in my opinion, well to change when there is very tough, "lomovye" stereotypes in life.

Psst impossible reverse at all. Man can napridumat itself, that their there is no or even what, but this nothing will not solve.

For example. My husband now suffer. Seems, simply disease, organism is content. But if traced ago, then the reason disease easily visible, he said: "I want had at work, to get trip (have them was bake at work), of course, I displeased, camping on K. One guy object unfair and in end he vyygaral. " This and there is cliche fixation - Absoposilutely winning, defeat in rivalry. I him in the past month told, that need to relax, that he all forces spends on these vygryzaniya, need to maintain forces in itself and here is then will chance winning. But he same not understood, have him has acted stereotype. My mother first war a bit my invocations husband and told:" Ostan from him, he not yet in importance until this understanding of. "

Or here is I now, too,m. Seems, that promyorzli its feet on evening and here is outcome. On fact, of creation adjusts physical situation so, to stop human in encouraged, something him show. Me a few days with starters disease (releases Slumbers: The me obtained in hands quite baby, then pregnancy. And I each time in dream was in have seemed frozen that with this infant / my pregnancies to do. Then evoked the, that in psychology pregnancy in dream - this born, but not innovations born idea, goal. So and was. In December I have appeared desire to, but funds on implementation of his not was. I this understood, but increasingly would still has developed desire to until big sizes. And has developed because, that there is unresolved the problem childhood / determinings age. That to do with this desire? A simple suppression of or replacement this desires not will give no results, will additional mounting economic, need to simply go ago in past and understand, that the kind a long the situation had exhausted themselves, and knot were to somehow untangle.

Can accurately say, that PSR can proslezhit those who has will move away from classic stereotypes and look with hand, and those who stew in stereotypes not can see PSR, but this not abolishes their the availability of in rigid view order.

Last edited by Svea (Jan 6 2011 19:06:11)

Svea wrote:

PSR impossible reverse at all.

Agree with you, Svea. If man, uh, slipped and fell and in a result this broken pace, then sequence can be only such. Moreover, PSR can be such neyavnymi, that man simply their not notice. As opetsya in nose: "And the, that was ahead, will have discovered then." Our life as and life other people woven like with overall "tapestries" and as they affect on each other sometimes only to the Lord known. We here is with you never seen each other in and, most likely, not see you never, but reading your words, perhaps, I something better understand.

Svea wrote:

Man can napridumat itself, that their there is no or even what, but this nothing will not solve.

And here is here not would argue. Can and still as. In psychology there is such the term "reyfreyming", located to of NLP. Been speaking, this pereformulirovanie problems. And sometimes this brings whopping shifts in addressing these problems. You not tried?

Svea wrote:

A has developed because, that there is unresolved the problem childhood / determinings age. That to do with this desire?

Ah something need, unambiguously, times already on physics swung.

wrote:

In psychology there is such the term "reyfreyming", located to of NLP. Been speaking, this pereformulirovanie problems. And sometimes this brings whopping shifts in addressing these problems. You not tried?

I have husband already read book "secret" about pereformulirovanii problems in a positive the old. Always husband told, that on any problem need to look positively, because simply that, positive glance quickly change roils defensive response or simply maintaining forces. But this not means, that man not will now, on their living lessons. To began karmic lessons need to be very spiritual, ah and if man very spiritual him of NLP already not will need.

Here is only that with husband encountered again on subject positive optimistic. He thinks, that this decides all problems. That type man with a positive thinking can not ache. Came to view, that books type "fortunes" - this evil, they confuse rights)) He not understands, that there is principle "that -, then and Comes around", until man makes stupidity in his life, he will for them pay the price, and positive into cannon fodder simply will help easier undergo through fee. Plus such books not instruct human then look back ago and try understand for that same he received under strong loin. And this is dangerous, man with this with positive will walk around the circle, carefully retraced on alone and those same past.

Last edited by Svea (Jan 8 2011 15:47:52)

Svea wrote:

To began karmic lessons need to be very spiritual, ah and if man very spiritual him of NLP already not will need.

Svea, and that you realize under spirituality?

Incidentally, I nowhere not wrote, that reyfreyming - this pereformulirovanie in a positivesense.

wrote:

and that you realize under spirituality?

This when man they stacked until such a fortune, when would cease to do stupidity,\ regard for a own relevance. Human the world built so, that on place hearts is Ego. Egos - this some as an unending deficit what-either, he not thinks about how, that can give, and only that can take, that him need. We all lives these egos instead hearts, increasingly, that can be to do - gradually dispose from him.

wrote:

nowhere not wrote, that reyfreyming - this pereformulirovanie in a positive sense.

I not wrote pro specifically reyfreming, because as not know that this such in accuracy. Simply led example with some kind of books, which, too, a kind of the books. Any the books can deal and good, but important, to he human not stole deeply in wood on fuel-wood.

I at all to of NLP am, hmm, poorly. So or otherwise, this permanent. T. E. Man not understands or not wants to recognize where growing the problem, he simply implemented, drive on ceasing. This as coding against alkogogolizma, works until there is encoding, then man again it.

Last edited by Svea (Jan 8 2011 17:46:14)

Svea wrote:

Son Human the world built so, that on place hearts is Ego. Egos - this some as an unending deficit what-either, he not thinks about how, that can give, and only that can take, that him need. We all lives these egos instead hearts, increasingly, that can be to do - gradually dispose from him.

Know, I with you fully agree. Framework egos accented quite strong and harsh and sometimes prevent development. Not know as you have, and me fewer much time to although would learn to determine (metaphorically) in what place I in this moment am: In egos or somewhere in another. There the nuance so much curiously. In general, this such a long the road in dunes. About dispose - not know. Remember conversation with one psikhologiney. One thing time in psychological environment, among psychologists have discovered was. Ah fashionable to that whether to speak of many upsides to getting from egos and transition in prosvetlennoe state of :) Nu so they came then concluded that this impossible :disappointed: At my view, healthy egos this the guardian success in sotsum, adaptation, in it. And that concerns of enlightenment, such a man not can in sotsum simply lie or as something very limited can byvat there. I remember the film "Island" on this about. Hero Mammonov strongly seceded from frameworks egos, but to imagine his itself where any in sotsum, leading active image life (superficially active) it is difficult. Yes even if considered dwellers monastery cuts social environment (as community people, living under one with and leading agriculture), then and there this man was therefore disliked and neponyat, although essentially precisely he acted as a the true miracles.

Svea wrote:

not know that this such in accuracy

Svea wrote:

I at all to of NLP am, hmm, poorly.

This, too, understandable. When in accuracy know not with than for dealing, then easily draft judgment and, typically, it negative. So easier remain in zone comfort.

Svea wrote:

Any the books can deal and good, but important, to he human not stole deeply in wood on fuel-wood.

The books helpful then when people in his a result taking reliance within themselves and this helps him to decide problems.

wrote:

About dispose - not know

I, can, wrong has translated) We not dispose, and come across as. This phase, when man not oppresses themselves, coming of what "so need to or so correctly", suppression of never work, and when man their minds also had evolved to understanding of why him this need to, will feel [kayf]from this goal, here is then is happening estesstvennoe prevents.

Psychology not implies demonstrated, she implies he, and our soul, as says the Bible, lukava)) Wu me as something was conversation with one madam about psychologist. She said, that, ironically, statistics has shown, that psychologists the most frustrated people in personal life. I it responded to this, that psychology a downright a huge hidden level information, and Ethics psychology in that if man not ready, then him better not know some things, lest not emerged additional problems, such as samosozhalenie and other. But psychologists in force their profession need to have knowledge, but here is change they not want for different reasons (are not prepared), and these knowledge their eat up far.

wrote:

A that concerns of enlightenment, such a man not can in sotsum simply lie or as something very limited can byvat there.

Our society creates slaves, people, zadavlennykh stereotypes and traditions. Because slaves easier manage, where chief stereotype "a strong has weak." Can, have us different the notion of prosvetlyonnosti? That bad in is, that man not a downright manipulation, not yelling, and can quietly to negotiate, not is jealous, respects freedom another person? For this not need to stray in . Yes, for society this difficult understand, but only because, that thus man, which has found in itself forces to let go. From stereotypes, impossible manage, he itself.

wrote:

When in accuracy know not with than for dealing, then easily draft judgment and, typically, it negative.

If quite not know subject, the attitude, as rule, nastorozhennoe, not negative. But psychology for me not dark, blot, increasingly same elect on psikhfake. Truth, not got through eleventh grade year, can on this latest rate as times and talked about pros of NLP)

Svea wrote:

man their minds also had evolved to understanding of why him this need to, will feel [kayf]from this goal, here is then is happening estesstvennoe prevents.

+10 :)

Svea wrote:

She told, that, ironically, statistics has shown, that psychologists the most frustrated people in personal life.

Yes, interestingly. My surveillance over people this profession show the same. And not only in personal. Explain this is difficult, forge the It comes. I something not understand. Although, perhaps, for moreover, to be ikhtiologom not necessarily be fish tank.

Svea wrote:

I it responded to this, that psychology a downright a huge hidden level information, and Ethics psychology in that if man not ready, then him better not know some things, lest not emerged additional problems, such as samosozhalenie and other. But psychologists in force their profession need to have knowledge, but here is change they not want for different reasons (are not prepared), and these knowledge their eat up far.

Here is this very interestingly!) here is we here talked about of NLP and White. And I always been mulling, that the success of the "quantum" leap, i.e. changes depends on willingness to these the most changes. If in man the way the problem, then in general no matter perhaps what will applied child pornography and will whether at all has occurred. Can happen something storonee: Conversation with someone, reading books, any external event and this will be trigger osoznavaniyu or more depth Climate. And here is willingness to climate, on my view, is shaped then when already no amount defensive mechanisms not work and man rollback already have nowhere.

Svea wrote:

Perhaps, have us different the notion of prosvetlyonnosti?

Can be :) at all something I wrote about of enlightenment judging by from opinion those same psychologists have discovered :)

Svea wrote:

What bad in is, that man not a downright manipulation, not yelling, and can quietly to negotiate, not is jealous, respects freedom another person?

In my opinion, this culture and sheer civility + psychological literacy.

Svea wrote:

To this not need to stray in

Accurately!

Svea wrote:

If quite not know subject, the attitude, as rule, nastorozhennoe, not negative.

Yes without difference, Svea. You have already established architecture stereotype, about which you so many wrote. ???? stereotype established architecture without knowledge about the subject. You not take offence on me please. Such in general often meets.

Svea wrote:

can on this latest rate as times and talked about pros of NLP)

On a psycho. Fakakh about this not say. I have, too, a psycho. Education (though I themselves as psychologist not positioning and not perceive). On psikhfakakh give mostly academic base, although the entire this akademizm is laced with and those same of NLP, and Khellengerom and all indeed. All these practice, ????? and anything are based on one: On cost perceptions of reality, and this on academic language is called "appertseptsiya" :)

Svea wrote:

Psychology not implies demonstrated, she implies he

Agree with vami.Svea, and demonstrated on your glance in what area implies? Me simply this theme extremely interesting. I, too, believe, that classical, academic psychology not goes beyond that soulful voice, but sometimes this level of simply not in able solve the problem. Need level of spirituality.

wrote:

at all something I wrote about of enlightenment judging by from opinion those same psychologists have discovered

For me psychology - this there's a step, that'm using, but nevertheless, hope, increasingly same climbed already higher. Psychology gives many information, but on my view, to its successfully use need to rise even on bumping. Practical most people live below level psychology, so they can feel, that psychologists look as would from above down. Type a giraffe big - him know best.... But increasingly same, times psychology is on level that soulful voice, then use its only on this level can something correct, but not so, to particularly strongly. But when man crosses border that soulful voice / spirituality, he is beginning to look on un psychology again slightly from above. This as if lie in the maze - the exit can be long seek, walk from impasse in impasse, but, having looked from above, you got the gumption much faster.

I in 26 years starters study GWAS methodology gotcha. Until this many-many years was interested in Bible, but in some point, felt, that need to move further. Incidentally, the Bible built on level that soulful voice, camping on E. She implies demonstrated, but says with humans on their level, and they until spirituality until not settled in their. The Bible says about freedom, but as its achieve she not teaches, because as this increasingly would still that give apes that in hands. If man is on level Bible, then he will achieve "prosvetlyonnosti" route suppression of themselves. Ah, and if suppression of - this illusory enterprise achieving, respectively, "the enlightenment", too, in illusion. So man and inclined stuck in religion, because understands, that itself he not can keep this "demonstrated."
Few years studied GWAS methodology gotcha - this me gave a big step forward. But here is I such man, that constantly something't seek)) Although and continue to to read books gotcha, they interesting since, give understanding of PSR, but in the last time read books the Osho and him such. The Osho me curious to close, he clearly uranicheskaya personality)) the Osho writes pro real prosvetlyonnost, precisely as prevents, not suppression of.

wrote:

this culture and sheer civility + psychological literacy.

Precisely culture and nurture give suppression of. This not demonstrated. Man can not to be jealous of openly, but within consume oneself from anger. Because he himself not knows, that such freedom and Different to lend its not wants. And tofreedom, about which so many says the Bible, need to come to love themselves, but to come to love themselves need to to dispose of their de profundo deficit, which runs Ego.

wrote:

monumental stereotype established architecture without knowledge about the subject.

Years 10 ago I have was each, which me all Ujio... 't stop pestering these of NLP, he his studied)) She decided, too, inquire, purely understand that this such (I at all all consecutive his on, suddenly can find the money that interesting). And already then concluded, that this clearly not my. And couple of months ago in conversation with one psychologist as times are grateful pro of NLP, he laid their opposition to the, him not liked common principles. And on me, these principles as house without foundation. Ah for example, a basic principle - your life depends only from you. Prietom nice cite wise phrase Zen-a Buddhist): "In two divisions of within you there is all, and you is free use its. There is no need seek outside. " Many run phrase, the difference only in is, that NLPist not in importance to levels consciousness Zen-a Buddhist and understood this phrase on his level. Here is so and going on in there, when may serve receives a grenade.

wrote:

and Khellengerom and all indeed

Me, incidentally, Khellenger seems interested. Not increasingly consecutive,, too, otfiltrovyvayu. Was couple of times on rasstanovkakh as factfinding, leading psychologist proved very a competent. Truth, me seemed immediately suspicious to, that she sees PSR not only on Khellengeru. Then it turned out, that she reads GWAS methodology gotcha, too,)) In Khellinegere otfiltrovyvayu method forgiveness. In my opinion, if watch slightly degistirmek, then becomes obviously, that forgiveness at all need not. Man is born in a particular feature power situation, to solve its By not dealing with tasks, he himself its previous lives shapes events on a genuine life. And if have you there is cousin, which made you painful for, then this only your own of the credit, so that to be offended and to blame here some, and times to blame some (wasn that themselves, but this are counter-productive stray in samosozhalenie, then and forgive, too, some. I have the most the situation childhood and determinings age was very bears a, ranging with 7 years and to 22 years frankly figure stepfather, then began the Cold war (and this with, that the necessary knowledge PSR already were, but levels consciousness until not grown up yet), and only a few months ago, in 33 year, me suddenly did it kick in awareness, that stepfather simply played a role in courses own scenarios. And increasingly, instantaneously plummeting has offensive, anger, has become look on stepfather very differently and relations have become quickly establish. And so, many years've tried forgive, grown already as mantra, but anything was happening, and increasingly ever come up again. So that on his experience came to what without awareness of forgiveness not works: It is extracted suppression, camping on E. Again same illusion, and with knowledge of the it already not will need.

Last edited by Svea (Jan 10 2011 02:10:31)

Svea wrote:

he is beginning to look on un psychology again slightly from above

And which un psychology, Svea? What precisely psychology you do in mind: A common, social ,-old age?

Svea wrote:

Precisely culture and nurture give suppression of. This not demonstrated. Man can not to be jealous of openly, but within consume oneself from anger.

Not agree, but already is tired debate, so will refrain from comments :)

Svea wrote:

Nu for example, a basic principle - your life depends only from you.

Naturally, only from us. Even if external framework rigidly asked and it is difficult something change, then always remains domestic filter perception.

Svea wrote:

Excellent phrase, the difference only in is, that NLPist not in importance to levels consciousness Zen-a Buddhist and understood this phrase on his level. Here is so and going on in there, when may serve receives a grenade.

NLPistu not need to dorastat to levels Zen-a Buddhist. Any man, which Hypnotizes by any psychological many practices, it is important enter in contact with his domestic reality.

Svea wrote:

I dont, incidentally, Khellenger seems interested.

Me, too, :)

Svea wrote:

Dont increasingly consecutive,, too, otfiltrovyvayu.

Likewise. Concluded, that in other moments after item, when affected systems material, man need lasting and more educators accompaniment, otherwise poorly can be.

Svea wrote:

Setting couple of times on rasstanovkakh as factfinding, leading psychologist proved very a competent.

Also we most :) I dont in the very moment was decisional laziness superficially manifest itself, I sat in group and has seen. Can say, that and in such a as a results were the astonishing. But this may because, that zatronutaya theme proved universal: Request was from women, have which son took his own life suicide. Death - theme universal, so proved vvlecheny all members groups. Remember, that me have become decide very deep thought and experiences. For example, about how, that need forgive human under his life, otherwise when he moves away in retreated, the together with him moves away and particle your souls. Ah as something so.

techniques, expand the self-respect And self-esteem

Zanizhennaya do negatively affects not only on psycho-emotional state of, predraspolagaya to development psikhogennykh diseases, but and on professional successes and interpersonal relations. For raising level own dignity that Spain many receptions. A significant place among them occupy techniques samopooschreniya and a series of ethical-psychiatric therapy receptions, those seen for prevention formation where self-appraisal.

# 1 a trick you practiced in of finding (sample employer options), apply under stressful states, specified psikhotravmiruyuschimi experiences.

1-1. Iran Azar float glass depressive into cannon fodder(for example, save owing to thwarted plans, ambitions easily):

I'll have to make a its goal, so as I have there is the necessary premise for its achievements (knowledge, experience and camping on D.) ,
I have complex of positive qualities ,
No Huda without for good (better would be taught to harness knowledge, deeper gather additionally in any way the crux of the problems) ,
I am confident in itself, in their opportunities ,

My motto: Unlucky lesson on the future , Dont need to being sad the entire life ahead or the English proverb When it comes to the worst, it is beginning to change for the better.

1-2. Iran Azar float glass fear failures, disturbing about expectation trouble(before address, the participation in for competitions, meeting with boss and camping on D.):

I believe in their opportunities, for well positioned ,
My unrest are baseless have of fear eyes big ,
I administered, is determined on investors wave of ,
I administered, so as convinced, that man makes more mistakes, when dismayed, nervous.

My motto: I alone! , Hold themselves so, as if have nothing to fear.

1-3. Iran Azar float glass stress, Japans heightened from anxiety(from-for arise complex, formidable problems):

I believe in their opportunities find optimal decision (exit from this trend situation) ,
Nikolay authorization mall problems there is no impossible situations ,
My optimism has real the groundwork. ,
I to be goal..

My motto:Who searching for, the finds or Who nowhere not is sailing, for moreover not case associated wind (Montaigne).

2-3. Iran Azar float glass predisposition to hyperbole its guilt.

experiences about made in past mistakes meaningless, their change cannot be ,
I also am aware absurdity their away.
No people, which not are wrong (argue that I always rights people with painful an ego).

My motto:of the Lost not my deal with Brad, not be upset from-for picayune reasons.

2.3.1. Techniques, expand the self-respect, own dignity.

30. Being welcomed, stimulus a positive feedback.

Princip technology create democracies the situation, which encourages surrounding mouth opinion, described by a positive assessing.

For example, spoken native or friends specified question: Over that you me do value (love, respect)?
Perhaps, Hua favorable prerequisites for communication with boss (boss), ask have him: What you especially likes in my work, activities?

31. Being welcomed, fokusirovannyy on positive personal qualities.

Princip technology is composed list merits, attractive traits character, abilities and achievements.
That Spain their regularly re-read, especially often then, when emerges does Russia into cannon fodder, arises sense of discontent a.

32. Being welcomed improvements samoimidzha.

Princip use of. Is undertaken adjustment image, directed on raising feelings own dignity. Above all, this being achieved by improvements author of the, of the gait, that provide external magnificent villa created traits confident rights. Highly important significance has the right picking the clothing, shoes and haircut. Under this social psychologists recommend to individuals that seek to carrier growth, dress so, as if their flats have position on rank higher, than in reality.

33. Mnemo-the rated mode being welcomed.

Princip use of. Come events that lend the grounds for manifestations of feelings pride for their achievements, successes children and loved. With goal revitalize of memories that Spain:

- perechityvanie letters friends and congratulating her on the occasion those dates, characteristics, feedback and the other information, containing laudable assessment of;

- TV album of, drafted from photographs, reflecting events, cause the rise sentiments, sense of sobstvenogo dignity;

- the deployment on plain sight photographs, stimulus raising level self respect, occurrence positive of emotions.

34. Techniques assertiveness of finding, oriented on raising respect themselves as personality. For their implementation way verbal formula with topping concrete causes, sind improve personal quality. Under pronunciation their desirable the represent respecting the as themselves, so and surrounding.

Examples offering verbal-made formulas, recommended by for training own options:

I it legitimate improve misconception about itself, about their virtues ,
To raising self respect I have there is the necessary favorable premise (good personal quality, achievements, feelings) ,
I proud of its success and those, that me value, respect ,
I want and can take worthy place among other people ,
I also am aware, that raising own dignity is a necessary condition for implementation living plans and improved health.
My motto: Who respects themselves, moreover respect other , Increasing own dignity basis for achievements successes.

In group receptions, conducive to Self-actualized personality, includes and encounter techniques, aimed at boosting feelings love to itself (love to itself means, that man accepts themselves as meaningful personality , on W. Dayeru), stayed superior spiritual need rights. Apply they, as rule, not on their own, and in ``The with arm tactics employed by, podnimayuschimi level of self respect, in cases, when there is need in the application of additional effort to boost feelings own dignity.

Under their drafting the us, as and many other specialised psychotherapists, that Spain navigate on conclusion G. Selje Monastery, according to which love to itself must wear an altruistic character, based on principle you've got to earn love its. Under this in the number of precept people should include, in their political leanings G. Selje Monastery, not only loved, but and those who close in of descent and intellectual regard.

43. Being welcomed cognitive assertiveness :

I also am aware the need raising feelings love to itself (on altruisticheskoy basis of) ,
I want and can improve themselves: More Fuehrer love to itself, while preserving under this its originality, the uniqueness ,
Reinforce anti-terrorist love to itself helps me to surmount feelings among many to other: Hatred, exasperation, excessive belligerence (sources of stress fortune, deterioration health ),
I love themselves, despite some shortcomings ,
I also am aware, that love to itself requires recognition positive qualities, not denying availability of I have and negative properties.
My mottos:
I am proud, that love and respect themselves, as and other people ,
Love (to itself and close) the best healing the medicine , you've got to earn love its (G. Selje Monastery).

2.5.1. Techniques positive reinforcements.

54. Being welcomed samostimulirovaniya.

O., scientific staffer Institute, 43 years. Despite overcrowding in at work, concluded treaty with publishing house about the diversion with Spanish language books highly large volume. The main there motivation for carry in free from work time a busy labor was desire to save up money for implementation age-old dreams buy tourist a trip for trip on countries Europe or Asia.

For samostimulirovaniya creative activity he accepted decision: For daily read more three pages deferred 90 rubles, and in case the Pact norms to occupy appropriate amount of money from Fund for travel.
A similar system that Spain apply and those who seeks overcome harmful habits (smoking, eating, abuse of alcohol) or inadequate manifestations of behavior propensity to violent reactions, exasperation, rage and others.

56. Being welcomed samovoznagrazhdeniya.

Principle use of pursue award shows themselves for any, even minor successes, priblizhayuschie to achieving goal (overcome the drive to meridians, to thanks to increase physical leverage, boost communicability and others.)

Desirable, to samopooschreniyu preceded treaty with a, where were would identifies a concrete conditions award shows. Species rewards is quite varied, depend they, mainly, from self-appraisal relevance successes, mimic their spiritual interests and level material opportunities for samopooschreniya. For example, buy the desired thing, go in theater or concert hall, to go in Visitors to friend, to purchase tourist a trip or articles beautification, ambush day vacation on bosom of nature and camping on D.

Being welcomed encourage in the form of award shows for genuine testament successes can effectively apply and close for stimulus desires home human overcome painful addictions, harmful habits, unfavorable traits character.

79. Techniques, expand the self-esteem.

Trauma often recommend to individuals, prone to where Belebey distillery their real opportunities (most often from-for defenzivnykh traits character), include in formula of auto-suggestion words, stimulus expression of activity, confidence spite , contrary , board in , but and others.

, , : - , , , , , , , ., , , () - , , ( , . D.).

Under target prepare-made formulas motivated of auto-suggestion should account for: Unlike-made formulas of finding, in their composition are not captured words, requiring logical rationale, of argument so , so as , on reason , owing to and camping on D. But in situations, when arises special need in overcome rough stress, harmful habits and correction excessively when expressed troubled lands traits character, perhaps apply and combined option verbal psikhoterapevticheskogo samovozdeystviya use formula of finding and motivated of auto-suggestion.

Materials are taken from books ya BC Vorobeychika and M. BC Minkovichself-help on psychotherapeutic aid.

Unlike other books on samopsikhoterapii, self-help gives opportunity stack for themselves, loved and close its individual recipe psychotherapeutic self-help. Admittedly opinion sudov: Not can be recommendations on psychotherapeutic self-help universal for all, so as every man was unique, inimitable on their bring Warehouse, peculiarities nervous system and the life path.

In book in it gives form izlojena technique use above 135 receptions, for overcoming stress, improvements sentiments and correction behavior.

The publishing house the Alliance-South , Odessa, 2006.

Source

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Governance reality