Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology in literature and the arts: Train bare feet because this » Ostap Bender: Mercury or Neptune?

Ostap Bender: Mercury or Neptune?

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Originates debate in neighboring topic :) So, that dominates: Mercury or Neptune? ^ ^ “I don’t seems, that more Mercury, for JSC. Bandar the authors was called still great kombinatorom :hobo: But here is interestingly: The marriage of on madam Gritsatsuevoy one Mercury over not explains, did Neptune all-??? cottoned on? :idea:

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, that more of Mercury,

I agree, that there Mercury more, BUT. On Merck he was visualizing, crunching numbers what, kombiniroval, and here is the Seduction of madam, "magnetic" views and camping on D. Invariably lies, deception (albeit -the firefighters say, on Merck, :yep:), moreover he same it on guitar played (and as played the :rolleyes:), sirenady sang (and I where the read "self" magazine, that to subjects associated with famous Neptune Fountain - belong and musical tools. Yes and've been composing he history on every turn. And enough colorfully described (and here the ample imagination need have, and only on Merck - dry facts only. Ah and not know, something what brought back pro Neptune. :shine:

Lero4ka wrote:

on Merck he was visualizing, crunching numbers what, kombiniroval

Combinatorial - on Khironu

And created Chiron many

Ostap - Mercury! And Uranus! What Magik, what intuition! What unexpected what!
Colorful history can give well aspektirovannyy Mercury. Netimer just with creative aspects, for are no ordinary man.

As something his the link with music less is remembered and somehow complement to way of serves. Neptune, of course, present, dream have him was the pro a saucer with blue bow on it. And the end of the "Golden cow" neraschetlivyy quite - ruin illusions.

But sinister fog and pressure on either of us as something little have him, he simply played. "But appreciate the beauty of the game!"

The me, Mercury + Chiron.

Julietta wrote:

"But appreciate the beauty of the game!"

Exactly, ah this all same already from movie.

Julietta wrote:

Ostap - Mercury! And Uranus! What Magik, what intuition! What unexpected what!

Agree on 100%. ???? practice and analysis other of birth dates for horoscopes shows the availability of precisely such a interaction have "great their way:."
And pro Neptune. Immediately'm reminded of his phrase pro "four hundred relatively honestways otyoma money have population." Emphasize honest. After all in principle him all themselves money carried the / ordered. So think, that in his "business" Neptune was not on first place, and here is in dream yes! Here I agree with Juliettoy: A saucer and Rio de Janeiro - this long drives gave neptunianskoy romantics.

P.S. With heroes the writings as something it is difficult deal, every sees in it its and in its own way assesses this.

Julietta wrote:

colorful history can give well aspektirovannyy Mercury. Netimer just with creative aspects, for are no ordinary man.

And not with Jupiter whether? For struck Jupiter this still and propensity to kind of adventure.

Радуга wrote:

A not with by Jupiter whether? For struck Jupiter this still and propensity to kind of adventure.

I pro the descriptive part of. He've been composing on tilt.

Julietta wrote:

I pro the descriptive part of. He've been composing on tilt.

Ah this yes! At all can be try calculate his date birth.

So, in field of our of view JSC. Bender is mired 15 April 1927 year. On kind of him 28 years, therefore, do conclusion, that the great manipulator was born in 1899year :glasses: • continuation of should •

scratch me, too, interestingly who would have this could be? And, incidentally, have JSC. Bandar cannot be suggest opposition Mercury-Uranus, as you one is?

We let's go other route :jumping:, that-would otsebyatinoy not engage, dug around for some biography Ilya Arnoldovich Ilf and Petrov.
Have them outcome on Uranus, Khironu (the link with Mercury over) released zero can be said, if he as any on Different not allocated.
Have Ilya Arnoldovich Ilf (15 October (on old style - 3 October) 1897 in Odessa,) Mercury (at all neaspektirovannyy, and have Petrov (13 December (on old style - 30 November) 1903 in Odessa,) the link of Mercury with Neptune, which form triangle with tend in 1997-
(Not to mention, that pilfer greshno, - mother, Perhaps, introduced live debate you in childhood with such doctrine, - this to the same bestselnaya throwing good forces and energy. - (Ostap Bender) Because in country roam any cash signs, then must same be people, which have their many. - (Ostap Bender)) :D.
And the Sun P. In connecting with Uranus.
(An interesting you man! All you have in order. Surprisingly, with so with happiness - and on freedom).

What about the Chiron or ties Mercury with Uranus not uverenna, but "Great kombinatora" very perishing reminds natalnoe position Mercury in an, 180 Neptune, 60 Venus in Skorpe the most E. Petrov, ah and "Grand" - perhaps the Sun 0 Uranus Sagittarius.

Further was looking on on biography writers aspects of Mercury with Uranus (method tyka), has found have Gorky -Merkuriy 0 Mars 120 Uranus, again same strong influence Mars.
In "the Stormy Petrel" Mercury (with Uranus strongly expressed,
Hviezdoslav a white-haired plain sea wind clouds collects. Between clouds and sea proudly
'for now sits expectation St., black electric storm such a.
The wing of the waves of touching the, then the dart vzmyvaya to tucham, he shouts, and -
Clouds hear joy in daring scream birds.

Ah and camping on Afghan and the like :flirt:

Last edited by Свобода (Dec 1 2008 22:26:33)

Свобода wrote:

Uranus Old unpredictability reaction gives

Is true
And Uranus-Mars so same

But as you such option: 25 April 1899, 10 :0 0, Moscow. Although Pope have great kombinatora was turetskopodannyy, I not come around build on Istanbul :) after all we not know where was brought up tov. Bender. So, your opinion. :writing:

Incidentally, I tried her hand build maps actors, which his played. Have Andrei Mironova correlations not has found, have him sekstil the Sun-Jupiter, and have Bandar, in my opinion, a key aspect of - the opposition the Sun-Jupiter.
Who Needs interestingly, can be watch maps actors, which played Bandar in different times:
Igor Gorbachev
Sergei Yursky
Sergei Krylov
Frank Langella
Archil Gomiashvili
Andrei Evgenii Mironov
Nikolai Fomenko
Oleg Menshikov

Archil Gomiashvili

Here is his watch interestingly.
If not changes memory, he themselves believes the best priest this role.

Last edited by Свобода (Dec 9 2008 09:59:37)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology in literature and the arts: Train bare feet because this » Ostap Bender: Mercury or Neptune?