Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrology sotsionika

Astrology sotsionika

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

Радуга wrote:

Try determine profession women: 19 on May 1959 year, 04 :3 0, Sochi, ASTs 17 :4 5 Taurus.

Late a bit. Ah yes okay. Simply write. Not scrolling in terms.
Cheerful and kind-hearted individual who man, the good hostess. Likes and keeps managing be preparing. Likes, when in House gather Visitors.
Problems can arise in planning his time and Burger King recently affairs, usually plans to more, than has time do.
Am of their cause. Shows interest to various new areas knowledge, likes when it all detail structurally explain.

CheRu wrote:

the good hostess. Likes and keeps managing be preparing. Likes, when in House gather Visitors

This in point :) utterly is true

CheRu wrote:

Black and kind-hearted individual who man

Here is here not quite

CheRu wrote:

plans to more, than has time do

People science usually accurately all are planning and are

CheRu wrote:

likes when it all detail structurally explain

, too, there is no. Not forget, that we have deal with philosopher, and they prefer abstract notions

In a whole I described ethical-touch ekstraverta, so I gave a common characteristic:. And in details can be variations.

CheRu wrote:

a whole I described ethical-touch ekstraverta, so I gave a common characteristic:. And in details can be variations.

Very seems interested your approach :rolleyes: but I would this woman Interior to logical-intuitivnomu introvertu ("Robespierre")
CheRu, but on than you're basing this, when determine type of?

Радуга wrote:

MA – It seems interested your approach but I would this woman Interior to logical-intuitivnomu introvertu ("Robespierre")

I.e. to type its Douala? And on somehow parameters too?
Sometimes the case, human accept for his Douala.

Радуга wrote:

CheRu, but on than you're basing this, when determine type of?

Initially was based on work Paul Maksimova, more accurately on his sootnesenii sotsionicheskikh functions with planets.
Then in the course tipirovaniy my views several have changed.
In a whole this integrates in it simple sistemku, which until in stage alpha-tests.
Except me tipiruet on astrosotsinike larisss. She Hypnotizes astorlogiey about 10 years, truth small stuff, like locally. And tipiruet enough long. As she tipiruet better ask she has.
Ah and still tastes tipirovat English.

And my sotsiotip you can determine? 05.02.1970 Tambov 16 :3 5 (+ / - 15 minutes, rather plus).

You, CheRu, people were engaged in, who from sotsionikov knows astrology. I unfortunately, not remember reverie attended by this Westerners, a its Tatiana (sotsiotip, this). She with P. Beloretsky area Nicolay Maksimov'd been hanging out with in the time.

Lud_mila wrote:

I unfortunately, not remember reverie attended by this Westerners, a its Tatiana (sotsiotip, this). She with P. Beloretsky area Nicolay Maksimov'd been hanging out with in the time.

Apparently I appeared on is Forum later, than were hanging out they.

Lud_mila wrote:

A my sotsiotip you can determine? 05.02.1970 Tambov 16 :3 5 (+ / - 15 minutes, rather plus).

On first glance, you I have poluchaetes an extrovert. ???? rather Logikom. Either sensorno-logical an extrovert either intuitively-logical an extrovert. Me see, that the first preferable to.

CheRu wrote:

i.e. to type its Douala? And on somehow parameters too?
Sometimes the case, human accept for his Douala.

You know, I sotsioniku autonomously not've been practicing. So perishing request, that I with it met simultaneously with ENIOstilem one’13 from Global (if not location is city). Have them quite quite an eclectic mix system, unifying various approaches to Static-typing (human, sotsionika densely was entwined with their system, so same as and the typology Virginia Satires ah and camping on Afghan. So here is, the most ascriptive indicator of for definitions type human they regarded "type of of corporeal protection", i.e. addition rights. Then I watched the, that this is true. Sensorikov, typically, impossible confuse with intuitivami. So here is, that concerns this women. She high, higher middle growth, kind of thin (the so-called nutter).
If would she seriously not analyzed yoga, then, perhaps, manufactured would impression bony. And so. Impression very derive: Sports, slouch either woman in age already. External kind of for it little means, cosmetics, color hair, giving. All of this special role not plays. Science, books, intellectual activities for it all. Socially inactive, "thing in itself", an introvert unconditional. In rubbing shoulders very soft, nekonfliktnaya, tries to justify human, understand his, as something explain motives his things.

CheRu wrote:

on first glance, you I have poluchaetes an extrovert. ???? rather Logikom. Either sensorno-logical an extrovert either intuitively-logical an extrovert. Me see, that the first preferable to.

Na-a-ah, on Zhukov I not pull. In a whole inclination is to organizations, that me and subsume the kind L-sotsionik. Although there are some things in type, to-rye me not suited. An extrovert I greater time life :)

Радуга wrote:

Sensorikov, typically, impossible confuse with intuitivami. So here is, that concerns this women.

Nwoo. This you still about psikhosofii not know 8-) in my opinion psikhoyzhnaya Physics more affects industry, than sotsionicheskaya dichotomy intuition / sensorika.

CheRu wrote:

this you still about psikhosofii not know

Agree, not know. But me well suits the typology Krechmera, somatic signs of and especially psychics as vzaimosvyazannaya system. Impossible to introduce "Zhukov" shizoidom, we constitution is asking especially mental portrait human (or contrary). But this personally my opinion, I already many years define type of human, Oriente, Sao Paulo ruyas in primarily on being veiled rights. Incidentally, 133333334 people, which fully had replaced its blueprint in for life.
If you tell about psikhosofii, this will be interestingly :)

Lud_mila wrote:

na-a-ah, on Zhukov I not pull.

Me, too, seems, that Nina.doc not "Democrats." Encountered on European path "Zhukovy" were puny growth (men), with major head, expressed of cell and "upper" a tummy (kind of like a type of Napoleon). Decisive, power, lovers a control freak, right, bright leaders. Women is "Zhukovykh" not were.
Themselves for to "Aleksandrovich Yesenin" :idea:

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t, too, seems, that Liuda not" Democrats. "

Ekstravertnyy logics accurately. If borrow color intuitions, this will be black. I.e. dong Quixote.
So as dests, and means and performance partner manage uranium and Saturn (as the second blood regardless, but planet more incredibly).
Uranium in Libra. Key words for scale "partnership" and "relationship", i.e. we can suggest, that partner etik.
Saturn in Taurus. That the key for corpuscles? "Accumulation of" and "welfare" and in including and joy from the most process life, what the positive emotions.
That in this case more plank with ethics Emotsiy, than with ethics relations. Yes and Dumas - sensorno-ethical an introvert neagressiven, druzheleben and (.
And ethical-touch an introvert - Theodore Herman Albert Dreiser it rough will.
Thus me seems, that version of dong-twenty more credible, than dzheka.

Радуга wrote:

encountered on European path "Zhukovy" were puny growth (men), with major head, expressed of cell and "upper" a tummy (kind of like a type of Napoleon). Decisive, power, lovers a control freak, right, bright leaders.

Hmmm. And if I I’d say, that on this stage life I themselves for to type Zhukov? :flirt:

Радуга wrote:

By the way, 133333334 people, which fully had replaced its blueprint in for life.

I push the perspective, that blueprint, at least, his basis unalterablein during life.
We only can looking back into those or other hand our personality.
You after all you should agree with those, that man not simply so comes in this life, that he comes with some goal task, something worked out, something understand.
But to as something guide human on this path there is two options:
1) either create in life those or other situation
2) either empower of the individual certain terms of a set of qualities, addiction, abilities.
And blueprint me see nor nothing more than as point 2).

Радуга wrote:

She high, higher middle growth, kind of thin (the so-called nutter).
If would she seriously not analyzed yoga, then, perhaps, manufactured would impression bony. And so. Impression very derive: Sports, slouch either woman in age already. External kind of for it little means, cosmetics, color hair, giving. All of this special role not plays. Science, books, intellectual activities for it all. Socially inactive, "thing in itself", an introvert unconditional. In rubbing shoulders very soft, nekonfliktnaya, tries to justify human, understand his, as something explain motives his things.

Well. Where in its map you see hunches?
In my opinion the calf on asts + the sun in mite + venera in cancer + merkuriy in mite gives sensoriku and ethic, than hunches and logic.

Last edited by CheRu (Oct 29 2008 05:57:08)

Lud_mila wrote:

you, CheRu, people were engaged in, who from sotsionikov knows astrology. I unfortunately, not remember reverie attended by this Westerners, a its Tatiana

Cities in the, this you not about wife Tatyana Bykovoy? Listened, she sotsionikoy seriously was interested in. Now in New Zealand lives, truth.

Regyna wrote:

Nina.doc, this you not about wife Tatyana Bykovoy? Listened, she sotsionikoy seriously was interested in. Now in New Zealand lives, truth.

When we to that wife Tatyana were on session, she lived in Moscow, in Tsaritsyno (Moscow Metro). As I understand, analyzed mostly sotsionikoy, even its honoring. But here is surname and anything not have remembered we with husband :dontknow:

T. Bykau in Zealand – quite recently moved.
Itself she from Moscow, psychologist on education. And an astrologer (one thing time on astrosaytakh many'd been hanging out with, on the same Komete and its own was).
About its serious hobby sotsionikoy listened from our with it a common old hat on real,.

Last edited by Regyna (Oct 29 2008 10:32:22)

CheRu wrote:

well. Where in its map you see hunches?
In my opinion the calf on asts + the sun in mite + venera in cancer + merkuriy in mite gives sensoriku and ethic, than hunches and logic.

CheRu, know, I in some disarray :blush: not want to discuss human behind, have us already quite deep analysis went. Word, I propose a to move on "he-laynovskuyu" candidacy to move. Can be, someone from forums wants, to his "disassembled"? Or consider what any historic personality? Hope, you find me correctly :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrology sotsionika