Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Chemistry: Theory and a bit practice » Asts on photo

Asts on photo

Posts 1 to 20 of 40

Poll

Где находится асц?
Скорп

80% - 4
Стрелец

0% - 0
Весы

20% - 1
Votes: 5

I already has established itself in thought, that I have asts in late scorpion. As today utterly suddenly me began to canvass, that he at all in traditional transportation.
http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/raur2004/1/i-4.jpg
http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/raur2004/1/i-5.jpg
http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/raur2004/1/i-77.jpg
http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/raur2004/1/i-93.jpg

Interestingly your opinion. 8-)

Last edited by CheRu (Oct 31 2008 11:44:48)

And in the first House planet are?

Yes. If asts in skorpe the Saturn and uranium (both in like him too?). Uranium close to kuspidu second.
If borrow scales,, then Pluto in the first House in think Gerard isn't worried.

And in profile there is no photographs?

All that there is there is here - http://foto.mail.ru/mail/raur2004/1

I for of Scorpio. This accurately not Shield and not a Sagittarius (here is Anna Eduardovna a Sagittarius so a Sagittarius, not devushku)
CheRu, and you what their partner more like:

1. Practical, the relaxed,, with feminine forms of
2. Active, sports, with a boyish figure
3. Kommunikabelnye, hyperactive little fuckers too, intellectual persons of?

Радуга wrote:

Анна Эдуардовна

ээээ. а кто это?  :blush:

Радуга wrote:

1. практичные, неторопливые, с женственными формами
2. активные, спортивные, с мальчишеской фигурой
3. коммуникабельные, непоседы, интеллектуалки ?

а можно комбинацию из трех? :rolleyes:
В целом меня девушка дожна чем то заинтересовать. :)
Заинтересовать могут тремя моментами:
1) активная и раскрепощенная, подвижная, но не вульгарная. У меня этот образ ассоциируется с Эсмеральдой из "Собора Парижской Богоматери" Виктора Гюго.
2) Чем то отличается от других, от толпы, что-то в ней есть необычное.
3) мечтальный и нежный ребенок, которого мне хочется защитить и обогреть.
Могу лишь сказать, что ровесницы меня привлекают редко. Либо старше, иногда намного;либо младше иногда, намного.
Если девушка старше, то я  не ищу в ней мамы и защитника - я сам ее буду защищать - мне привлекают жизненный опыт и накопленное количество переживаний. Пусть у нее даже будет израненное сердце и душа, я постараюсь ее согреть...чтобы снова улыбка была в ее глазах. :love:
Если девушка отличается от других - я защичу ее от толпы, у меня хватит для этого сил.
То же в случае, если девушка молода и невинна.
Но... здесь есть один большой минус...
я страшный собственник... и могу критиковать без повода и без...
и нужен очень толерантный человек, чтобы меня выдержать.
Чем человек ближе ко мне, тем сильнее я могу его ненароком обидеть.
По поводу фигуры. Мне нравятся девушки, которые устойчиво стоят ногами на земле.
Лучше немного ниже меня по росту (мой рост 177).
и чтобы  в фигуре было на чем рукам остановится  :blush:
Худые и с очень выдающимися формами это не по мне.
И еще нравится, когда девушка одевает мою рубашку или майку дома.

I here is, too, for of Scorpio on Asts.
Eyes clearly water type, chin rounded - forge the It comes. Affects and Long through aspect of.

FS. Sobstvennicheskoe attitude to partner with its own - this Taurus in 7.

Last edited by Юра (Oct 31 2008 18:00:27)

Юра wrote:

Coven clearly water type, chin rounded - forge the It comes. Affects and Long through aspect of.

I have Long trigon mile trek to Saturn makes from 9 in the first, if asts in skorpe borrow.

Last edited by CheRu (Oct 31 2008 18:08:55)

CheRu wrote:

uh, w-w. And who this?

This our teacher

CheRu wrote:

and can be combination from three?

There is no :playful:

CheRu wrote:

I worst entrepreneurs. And can to criticize without a pretext and without.

Sunik

CheRu wrote:

Skyfall about figures. Me like girls, which persistently are worth with their feet on earth.
Better a bit below me on growth (my growth 177).
And to in figure was on than batty will stop
Skinny and with very (at least forms of this not on me.

Taurus

Радуга wrote:

CheRu wrote (and):

About figures. Me like girls, which persistently are worth with their feet on earth.
Better a bit below me on growth (my growth 177).
And to in figure was on than batty will stop
Skinny and with very (at least forms of this not the me.

Taurus

But sometimes can like're skinny and middle growth, but in them should be something still, to I paid no attention on their figure.
For example, good and clever eyes. Or Mandher smile. What the small gears and springs, which make ostanovlivayut my gaze.
This broker in retain the with its love to location--near train station? :writing:

Радуга wrote:

CheRu wrote (and):

And can be combination from three?

There is no

Then this

Радуга wrote:

1. Practical, the relaxed,, with feminine forms of

But to they be loved dance and stared scaling it up in the art. :playful:

Last edited by CheRu (Oct 31 2008 18:18:30)

Sunik. Line hair not characterized for of Sagittarius, more direct that whether. Glance from-under lobya.
Then for mutabelnykh signs characterized some vytyanutost forms of. Here rather foundation.
And scales, near not stood. For air figure Ukraine.
From fixed Asts a sense of sparse. Fixed he and there is fixed.

CheRu wrote:

This is broker in retain the with its love to location--near train station?

Think, no. Rather, this especially position and aspektirovaniya the manager DSTs. Can be, the manager 5 th homes.

CheRu wrote:

but to they be loved dance and stared scaling it up in the art.

This Telchikham, too, true to form. I have, too, Taurus on ASTs. Dance I truth not very, but in the art, if pull the strings,, anything wiser can say :shine: especially that concerns pictorial.

Pardon for present.
CheRu, that for city you behind? You said, that in Saratov area live. I in this year in Steel and was. And here is Japanese Coast Guard line reminded. Although, can, on Volga-all cities have a similar kind of with water :)

I, too, for Sunik on Asts., perishing painful for glance severe, "the riveting", if sees you rotten! Even when smiles! :) A 7 house - a Taurus! :flag:

Last edited by Marina (Nov 1 2008 08:05:11)

Радуга wrote:

CheRu wrote (and):

This broker in retain the with its love to location--near train station?

Think, no. Rather, this especially position and aspektirovaniya the manager DSTs. Can be, the manager 5 th homes.

Ah I have venera in 6 House and virtually without aspects of, only skhodyaschiysya squaring to those respects, but with large the Orb and quincunx to Uranus in the first House.

Радуга wrote:

Wu me, too, taurus on ASTs.

I saw until just only one your come. And in 1 House you have something there is from planets?

Радуга wrote:

Dance I truth not very, but in the art, if pull the strings,, anything wiser can say :shine: especially that concerns pictorial.

But after all dance can be always learning. Was would desire to :rolleyes:
I had in view, to man liked move, and but sit on one place. :flirt:

Julietta wrote:

CheRu, that for city you behind? You said, that in Saratov area live. I in this year in Steel and was. And here is Japanese Coast Guard line reminded.

There is no. This quite other Bank. 8-)

Marina wrote:

I, too, for Sunik on Asts., perishing painful for glance severe, "the riveting", if sees you rotten!

Yes okay you. I at all white and bushy :flirt:

Marina wrote:

A 7 house - Taurus!

Ah there not net the calf. Plain half of 7 homes in the twins.
This same, too, as something affects. :glasses:

Marina wrote:

7 house - taurus!

Yes Taurus, unambiguously :rolleyes:

CheRu wrote:

A in 1 House you have something there is from planets?

There is no, the first house I have empty. But blood regardless ASTs Venus from 5 th homes makes precise trine to ASTs.

And me as something strange kind of itself setting issue - definition of time birth on Asts. Godforsaken this deal. Rektifikatsiyu conduct need serious methods: Rubles that, progression, tranzity and camping on D. And perishing complement this can be of the hallmarks of looks. The authors-Astrologers not agree about looks and Asts., yes and practice shows, that not all so unambiguously.
Here is I have and my girlfriends ASTs in question, but in looks I more Spicy element, and she of the air. Although and vydelennost the elements have us almost voting, air prevails and I have and she has.

Радуга wrote:

CheRu wrote (and):

And in 1 House you have something there is from planets?

There is no, the first house I have empty. But blood regardless ASTs Venus from 5 th homes makes precise trine to ASTs.

Means you have us romantic nature? :flirt:
And in cancer or in a lion? Or can be in retain the? :rolleyes:
And I have in the fifth House in ovne the sun shining prigrelos. :jumping:

Lud_mila wrote:

A me as something strange kind of itself setting issue - definition of time birth on Asts. Godforsaken this deal. Rektifikatsiyu conduct need serious methods: Rubles that, progression, tranzity and camping on D.

Agree fully. But in terms of coaching received definitions ASTs on phote about to everything else there is no? I here is, for example, quite not of a visual learner, me it is difficult determine a badge of on photo. Why would not work out? CheRu, can you us indulge and in other photo (other people) for enlargement outlook?

CheRu wrote:

or can be in retain the?

In The Maiden

CheRu wrote:

means you have us romantic nature?

Ah romanticism as something not very. Sentimentality at times nips.

CheRu wrote:

and I have in the fifth House in ovne the sun shining prigrelos.

About, creative personality :) ???? creativity active and painted individualizmom.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Chemistry: Theory and a bit practice » Asts on photo