Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Talk, complement, global » , the people

, the people

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Dear forumchane!Share please their opinion. What you would like to see astrologicheskuyu “? That would you are interested in?

Bountiful time days all! :flag:
In astrological mailing like would to see interesting forecasts, astrological notes, analysis important tranzitov, forge the It comes. Small quests, Academies, camping on E. More live communication on astrologichesike themes! And not forget Balaklava, Ukraine! :love:

Last edited by Marina (Nov 1 2008 18:21:38)

Marina, Thanks for Sharing (feedback! We here with having a and us getting talk our tasks, likely, with New Deal year rozsilka will exits in the new format and all, about than you wrote, as times original in our plans. The EU whether someone still advertisements they might respond, let us grateful.

Радуга wrote:

all, about than you wrote, as times original in our plans.

:crazyfun: I very is happy, that've divined your plans in advance! :D

Last edited by Marina (Nov 1 2008 22:37:55)

Marina wrote:

In astrological mailing like would to see interesting forecasts, astrological notes, analysis important tranzitov, forge the It comes. Small quests, Academies, camping on E. More live communication on astrologichesike themes!

:flag:
Fully I was signing up for under words appears and from themselves like would a bit add.
Especially appealed Your projects to 1 September, emphasis on intellectual development child. Think, could would be relevant articles, publicize methods, allow painless survive ekon. Crisis and his consequences.
Perhaps, Tatiana, as economist well could would develop and this subject.
Balaklava, Ukraine, very animates the hoax, like would to see remarkable and this direction.

Marina wrote:

In astrological mailing like would to see interesting forecasts, astrological notes, analysis important tranzitov, forge the It comes. Small quests, Academies, camping on E. More live communication on astrologichesike themes! And not forget Balaklava, Ukraine!

Agree on 100 percent!
Still was would interestingly, if would in mailing stared scaling it up maps known people (actors, scientists).
Me here is in the last time next French presidential election Tesla very are interested. Was would interestingly spell out his performance. That contributed on his imagine and the many-sided talent.

Morozz wrote:

I got here is in the last time next French presidential election Tesla very are interested.

And me, too,. Real life instance books on subject already ready debriefing his gorskopa, but nothing not has found. :smoke:
Here is if would in mailing such orders see. :cool:

All huge thank you for responses. Do given your wishes. If still something will come, let us are happy. About Tesla's: On Forum have Albert Timasheva was whirling debate once, can be there in archive find.

Радуга wrote:

Share please their opinion. What you would like to see astrologicheskuyu “? That would you are interested in?

Zhumayu, himself content the hoax not so important
More important to form of was udobochitaema
And so same want wish brevity, information saturation and fascinating materials :)

Юра wrote:

And me, too,. Real life instance books on subject already ready debriefing his gorskopa, but nothing not has found

Let us on Forum his we explain. Me his personality had, too, interesting. Believe his genius

Астролог wrote:

Let us on Forum his we explain. Me his personality had, too, interesting. Believe his genius

And then can be will this ``debriefing in “include, to and other people familiarized.
And data his there is? Time birth?
Incidentally, me seems, interesting discuss on Forum can be included in “. Digest such.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Nov 2 2008 17:25:22)

Lud_mila wrote:

A data his there is? Time birth?

:nope: :(

Lud_mila wrote:

A then can be will this ``debriefing in “include, to and other people familiarized

Forces routinely!

Marina wrote:

And not forget Balaklava, Ukraine!

Николай wrote:

Balaklava, Ukraine, very animates the hoax, like would to see remarkable and this direction.

Thank you for such flattering response! D develop this subject necessarily and heading am. People, tell only, to you wanted in rubric Balaklava, Ukraine??

Lyuda, on Simbolonu Makes me want to to see examples players' hands with the consequent confirm the in life. Demonstrate, carte on an unusual issues. And on lot more on it`s carte.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Talk, complement, global » , the people