Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Mars-Uranus

Aspects of Mars-Uranus

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

Liberty, and "anger" your Mars you as have identified? On welcomes in House?

On personal senses here :flirt:, house in principle, too, not gift (6).
Mars I have at all an interesting: In abode, kuspidnyy (almost in 7 th) and stationary Stasi, Shining Path.

Свобода wrote:

Skyfall personal senses here, house in principle, too, not gift (6).
Mars I have at all an interesting: In abode, kuspidnyy (almost in 7 th) and stationary Stasi, Shining Path.

Tec-sec. Ah first, as have us with injuries heads on prof. An arena? Second, (assumption) good to are linked with work? Colleagues? In -tretikh, statsionarnost can manifest itself as "bumps in" manifestations of activity and initiatives: The inertia, mental confusion,, it is difficult versprechend, then a powerful it and the rush of pitfalls work and partners (and at all surrounding world), with if aggressively, then yes, understand, why "on personal senses here" markedly :tired: A if not aggression, and simply activity, will, initiatives, autonomy? Although all three in 6 st House should, too, manifest itself is specific, so as these themes directly are linked with in conformity with UN and addiction.

Так , как   случай тяжёлый :confused:   :crazyfun: ,отвечаю  по  порядку :glasses: ,

Тэк-с...ну во-первых, как у нас с травмами головы на проф.поприще?

Травма  ,  была  наверно  в  глубоком  детстве-  носовая  перегородка   искривлена  немного,  о  чём  узнала  совсем  недавно,  на  приёме  у  врача. Отсюда, хроническое  воспаление  одной  пазухи.
На  профессиональном-Бог  миловал :rain: .
Удар  током  в  детстве  был,  выжила  случайно  можно  сказать.

стационарность может проявляться как "неравномерность" проявления активности и инициатив: то инертность, замедленность, трудно раскачать,

Стационарность  проявилась,  как  позднее  или  замедленное  развитие  принципов  Марса ,  что  выражалось  в  отсутствии  интереса к  физической  активности(спорт, соревновательность, физический  труд), хотя  к  спорту  интерес  всё  таки  был,  но  в  виде  мечты  как то. Очень  мой  образ  жизни  на   Тельцовский  походил.
Но......хотела  сказать  не  прошло  и  пол года,  но  прошло  примерно  22  года ^^   и  как  будто  переключатель  щёлкнул, бац  и   пошло  поехало:спорт,  работа, активность  в  личной  жизни. Не  сказать ,  что  личной  жизни  не  было  до  этого  момента,  но  тут  появилась  личная  инициатива.
Марс  у  меня  во  второй  стоянке  и в  прогрессивке  начал  скорость  набирать  потихоньку,тут,  согласна  с  Бонатти, что  такая планета  похожа  на  человека  выздоравливающего  после  тяжёлой  болезни. 
Я  очень  медленно  раскачивалась,  но  сейчас  совсем  другое  дело  .
Отлеживала  в  прогресиях  этот  момент, пр Солнце  120  пр Марс  от  точного  в  пределах  2 гр был.
Д.6дом 0 Марс.
С  фирдарами  интересно,  начало  моей  активности  попало   ,  как  раз   на  подпериод  Марса  , а  ещё  большую  активность  развела, правда  уже  вынужденную(но  чувствую  надолго)    на   начало  периода  Марса .

почему "по личным ощущениям" заметно   А если не агрессия, а просто активность, воля, инициативы, самостоятельность? Хотя все вышеперечисленное в 6-м доме должно тоже проявляться специфично, так как эти темы напрямую связаны с подчинением и зависимостью.

А  так..,  имеется  и  активность,  и  самостоятельное  проявление  инициативы  и  агрессия- полный  пакет.
  С  подчинённостью  плоховато,   зависимости  избегаю.

Свобода wrote:

Impact current in childhood was, survived accidentally can be said.

About my God!% -) A Mars with Uranus has aspect of?

Свобода wrote:

Mars I have in the second parking lot and in progressivke began the speed recruit on the sly, here, agree with Bonatti, that such planet resembles on human of a recovering after bears a disease.

Brilliant what! All traced many :flag: And all ??? do conclusion, that stationary planet "neravnomerna" in his displaying the. Something type Ilia Muromets has appeared here: Sat itself on furnace 33 year, and then as VSTAL! :mybb:

Свобода wrote:

Since podchinyonnostyu appear a little distressed, dependence shouldn.

Again it seems on aspect of Mars with Uranus.

Again it seems on aspect of Mars with Uranus.

Flax, can be on you, and the I like... - Its the devolved. And there :)), what about the dimension have necessarily, Uranus (1) 180 Mars (6).
Here is interestingly, there is from whom the examples statsionarnosti in map, something similar occurred. :question:

and simply activity, will, initiatives, autonomy

Question will, camping on E. His an astrological reconcile, me recently are interested.
Different say on this about, and the Sun there is in view and Pluto. On days was looking data Roberto Assadzhioli, for greater clarity issue, but except year birth nothing not has found, alas.
After all, every the great, whether psychologist or anyone even from ordinary death sentences, writes pro themselves, and Assadzhioli, as times and handled technicians development will, can to share who data :blush:
Watch would, that he has with Sun behaves similarly, to Dis, and can be Mars as the allocated :writing:
Oops, fludit starters% -)

Свобода wrote:

Len, can be on you

Of course :)

Свобода wrote:

have necessarily, Uranus (1) 180 Mars (6).

Javadxan, there is

Свобода wrote:

data Roberto Assadzhioli

Unfortunately, I have no. Can on databases of find? With will of the associate the Sun and Mars. The sun as the ability to accept decision, Mars as the ability this decision incarnate. If Pluto, then, perhaps, this stems with masses, with reflection "infect" (this a psycho. The term) large number of people. I.e. the chain the Sun-Mars-Pluto says about charisma leader :idea:

Свобода wrote:

what about the aspects, have necessarily, Uranus (1) 180 Mars (6).

We with you accidentally not astrobliznetsy? ;) Wu me, too, Uranus 180 Mars, Uranus in Libra, Mars in Ovne, truth, at home other - 3-9. From martian no multimedia bells and whistles mean scar over right-wing stage we. ???? the second time have dissected its (stench of) in its day birth, then whether in 2001, then whether in 2002. :)

Свобода wrote:

At days was looking data Roberto Assadzhioli, for greater clarity issue, but except year birth nothing not has found, alas.

As always, turned to base http://www.astrotheme.fr
And has found Roberto ASSAGIOLI,
né le 27 f&#233 ;v rier 1888 à 11h10 à Venise (Italie)
Soleil en 8°20 Poissons, AS en 2°29 Cancer,
Lune en 7°53 Vierge, MC en 4°44 Poissons

How always, turned to base http://www.astrotheme.fr
And has found Roberto ASSAGIOLI,
né le 27 f&#233 ;v rier 1888 à 11h10 à Venise (Italie)
Soleil en 8°20 Poissons, AS en 2°29 Cancer,
Lune en 7°53 Vierge, MC en 4°44 Poissons

Oops, thank you, gorgeous astrobliznetsu :flag:
I 1973, Czechoslovak November 8-)?

Of martian no multimedia bells and whistles mean scar over right-wing stage we.

And I have nose, as have boxer or Windows (not strongly truth markedly :rofl:) and should sit current mechenyy-operation on hand did on vypravleniyu and skin transplanted before (there a spoon with current ripped, Ajata Yauvana-r-r), ah. Think to live let us :jumping:

here is I for example, not mean accurate the big info on this issue, can you in rate that they help in view?

I think they deep-seated or positive psychology of not wore :glasses: :D, Saturn with Mars, please-poorly, Jupiter with tend-well.

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 13 2008 12:55:23)

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me, too, Uranus 180 Mars, Uranus in Libra, Mars in Ovne, truth, at home other - 3-9. From martian no multimedia bells and whistles mean scar over right-wing stage we.

And I have Uranus 0 Mars in Libra. On the body 4 scar, on drawn 2, and lip in childhood me trip ridges have dissected -, too, shramchik there is :D :flag: A perishing pro bruises and visited Germany - this at all I'll shut up. I bet about all thorny corners - and now and in childhood. Then wonder - where this embarked on? :)

About aspects Mars-Uranus. I have was one the familiar with kvadraturoy Mars-Uranus. Themselves I believe impetuous man, but suchspontaneity :O still find need to. About injuries heads she nothing not told (can their and not was), but in available participated a strong astigmatism. From-for work on computer used it with hard (points she not was general).

Юра wrote:

In my map there is no nor one planet collapsing in a welter air.

Horror what :insane: but we of weathering (joke) :flirt:

Юра wrote:

Writing here data about birth?

If one is please, then let. Will easier.

Have my spouse quadrature (disambiguation) Mars (in like him too?, upr.6d) -Uran (in retain the),, too, not without scars after of an impulsive clashes :tired: North Korea’s latest serious, was as times on connecting transit Pluto with vami - and on anybody well received and on the bottom lip scar remained directly on mid-( now resembles on a rabbit :sceptic:)

hamam I believe impetuous man, but such spontaneity still find need to.

And in fix this and?
Nevyderzhannost in manifestations, a sharp it and the rush of negative including (a spontaneous :confused:), excessive reaction to the stimulus (clear or not), surprise or unpredictable turnaround in activities?

Morozz wrote:

A I have Uranus 0 Mars in Libra. On the body 4 scar, on drawn 2, and lip in childhood me trip ridges have dissected -, too, shramchik there is A perishing pro bruises and visited Germany - this at all I'll shut up. I bet about all thorny corners - and now and in childhood. Then wonder - where this embarked on?

Greetings words on "-"! I have, too, compound. And the same picture :confused: monumental trauma, typically, residential (it in 4 House). And except bruised and scars, a strong propensity to rhytidoplasty.

Свобода wrote:

A in fix this and?

In judgments, in behavior.

Свобода wrote:

Nevyderzhannost in manifestations, a sharp it and the rush of negative including (a spontaneous), excessive reaction to the stimulus (clear or not), surprise or unpredictable turnaround in activities?

Rather in absolute absence of any sign logic in GMFE. Me as human side it is difficult was understand "where its feet are rising" in some withdrawal of and fact about the people. Here is this kancelejas from reality, life in his world symbols sense of some sudorozhnosti, turbulence (that true to form Uranus) and withering disharmony of (that true to form square box Mars-Uranus). For example, judgment "me England." Here is England VSE don whether and all. I.e. all failures, "asymmetries" and anything were because of the sire very simply: "They me England." ???? who they and what there envying not utochnyalos, this simply rezalos as truth-means with bezappelyatsionnoy certitude.

In judgments, in behavior.

Thank you 8-), and which homes zadeystvovanny?

Свобода wrote:

and which homes zadeystvovanny?

Here is with tilt not'll remember. If memory not changes 8-11. Homes in base dig out the originals, can can find the money :)

Lero4ka wrote:

have my spouse quadrature (disambiguation) Mars (in like him too?, upr.6d) -Uran (in retain the),, too, not without scars after of an impulsive clashes

Remember vivid example of: Have client in particular was the opposition Mars-Uranus
Outcome - six operations (most under a common narcosis)

Liberty, turns, not have been proved wrong :) Mars-Saturn in 8 st - Uranus in 11 forge the Incidentally, husband its not older, on-my, they 238.

I look, have us here mass examples on aspects Mars-Uranus then! :) Perhaps poobsuzhdaem in a special the new section?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Mars-Uranus