Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out? - 2

Want work out? - 2

Posts 1 to 20 of 71

Decided to continue subject here.
My question: Girl with met 2-are guys, not'll tell, take turns :). Question such - with whom now meets girl, with D. Or W.?

Relations with D. In this moment map Abortion, the future map Depression. Relations with W. The first map live for the creation, the future map Moira. Conclusion in this moment girl Meets In, but their future relations inspire fears.

I have several the other outcome.
On relations girls with D. I have are dealt a pretty map Balaklava, Ukraine, and on relations with W. - map s.
All-???, I think, that girl Meets D. Relations with W. For it were presumably, highly cumbersome.

Uffda. I after all, too, had to shimmy three maps, peryvaya was past, so here is with W. The first map was precisely burden! Because I a confusing message so, 'f these relations were burden, but in this moment, she believes themselves responsible for these relations, despite their not ease for it. Waiting for of truth!

Well, answer :) Rights Irina. Girl ” met first with D., then with W., and in now again returned to first fellow. As will in further, until sooner to speak.

Thank you, Nina.doc, for an interesting question :)
Importantly, that the first guy its pardoned and adopted :). Not all on this capable.

Cities in the, then as to consider map Abortion? I perhaps several one-sided its regard. o.O

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc, then as to consider map Abortion? I perhaps several one-sided its regard.

Gal, you all correctly wrote, but maps have you became why something contrary. Perhaps, you not broke a correctly look to the situation?

I here think you uncovered conduct one experiment. You see 2 photos. I must one of these characters. Answer - whom?

Zoom

Zoom

My option.
1 photo - map the Deceiver
2 photo - map the Family

Think, Ludmila wished for second a picture of an. Although was the temptation nezakonnorozhdennogo first :)

Ah I have maps such of gratitude photo map - Farewell\ Divorce, male photo map - the Furies. Think, that. Rather just photo male zagadano, energy maps stronger much.
Lyudochka, very want see the answer!

Girls, you utterly are right - I wished for Marlon's Russell Crowe,. Although correctly wrote Irina Ii?ic

Morozz wrote:

Although was the temptation nezakonnorozhdennogo first

I even maps had to shimmy - what choose. Nakamury on male a picture of an.

Галина wrote:

energy maps stronger much.

Gal, you absolutely rights, albeit map not particularly positive, but very energetichnaya.
Good fellows! Let us continue to?

But as same! Let us let us. Already in in waiting for.

"Demand continuation of Chancellery." :flag:

Girls, and let us try do each other forecast on December? And then'll track the transport, that fulfilled. So on some forums make. Alignment can be any to do: On walks of life, on week of month. And you can its devise! :) How you an idea, though?

And whom do forecast?! :writing: in turn.
Judging by the, that repent two propose a around the circle, I do Irina and'll be Ludmilla's turn. And each une chance sur deux, so same.

Agree, and I do for and Irina :)

Propose a Copy Hands, which can be done, on forecast on month:
--6---
-4--5-
--1---
-3--2-

1 - the overall situation on the next month, in general on life.
2 - family, love.
3 - finances, material welfare.
4 - creative build up an own existance.
5 - suffocation of, mood, emotions.
6 - advice.
Took in FaceBook, here http://community.livejournal.com/tarot_ … 78#t461678

Still example. 're pulling 3 maps for homes, 3 maps on work, 3 maps on personal life, 1 map - say such, 1 map - importantly event month.
, too, from FaceBook.

Can be simply on 3 maps lift on every week month 1-7 December, 8-14 December, 15-21 December, 22-28 December and 29-31 December. And there and New year!!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out? - 2