Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out? - 2

Want work out? - 2

Posts 21 to 40 of 71

Girls, want try alignment with signifikatorami, write pliz, dates birth.

My significator Angel: 5.02.1970

Yes, you I already has found. :flirt:

I used this alignment, only maps not on three, and on one with utochnyayuschimi.
Alignment “7 homes ”
The total feature.
This alignment well apply, when need to draft enough frame a detailed forecast on a small interval time.
As has shown practice, events, projected data officially, occur in for closest month.
Order work.
Before the onset of the separate hands remove the map questioner from deck and put its in center. Stir maps and designate them for specific their, as shown on Figure.

Structure separate hands.
In this scenario maps divided on groups — on three in each.
Three maps, on single group, to interpret the together.
Each group has its significance.
Logic compounds three symbols in one thing the notion of such is: The first map symbolizes the stage, initial conditions; the second — existing forces, occurring changes; the third — outcome.

Interpretation of groups (numbers assigned from Left to Right on-hour arrow):
Group 1. Gives information about general able questioner in the researched interval time, his Mind and sentiments, sometimes able health.

Group 2. Inner circle — family, relatives, the coming friends and all emotionally close people. These maps show, who will alongside konsultiruemym in any time soon, on whose aid or support he can count.

Group 3. This group opens hope and desires. If here are clearly misplaced maps (for example # 8, # 21, # 36 and camping on To, they will show fears or doubts questioner.

Group 4. Here we can see real plans of the consulted, which he intends to realize in any time soon.

Group 5. Group unexpected influences, which konsultiruemyy still until not feels and with whom him yet to face. Maps in this group can show as aid, so and obstacles.

Group 6. Opens near future. Events closest two weeks.

Group 7. Shows more distant events that hints in remaining two weeks.

Cities in the, broke a so. 1 group Gives information about general able maps such needs, Actor and Widow. Most importantly for you collection information, obtaining news and you knowledge as would playing on grandstanding, that will lead you to loneliness. Not I’d say, that this poorly, I already not times stumbled into card Widow, when man himself deliberately limits communication for some Grishino.
Group 2. Inner circle map Cup Holy Grail, likely precisely yours close entourage in this time will to lend you forces and poddderzhku.
Group 3. This group opens hope and desires, the first map Samobichevanie, here I, uh, pulled out map clearer and are dealt a pretty Greed. As the not very they has gone on hope. Apparently you regulation try to preserve material stability. Although thought my were originally such: You regulation themselves to blame for greed, can this will be for example not desire to to share precisely whatever the knowledge, information, on that you precisely in this month is aimed.
Group 4. Here we can see real plans of the consulted Maps the Family, ah here in sight all your plans are linked precisely with family, but here is how clearer map retinerii. Can you're trying to conduct some tarnsformatsiyu its role in family and this very quivering role and you not be easy in it themselves feel.
Group 5. Group unexpected influences, map Shute, who the will laugh at me over you, I decided clarify what area it involves the, are dealt a pretty farms life, apparently this or family or entourage at work, and as outcome these influences map feeling which. Can these jibes so be subject you someone else's will?
Group 6. Opens near future map Inquisition was, apparently you will to denounce for that the, but I, uh, pulled out even map and here Sleeping Angelin, means on you navod naprosliny and condemnation people not bite, ah as with goose water and this correctly!
Group 7. Shows more distant events that hints in remaining two weeks. Maps s, that suggests, that bear you its burdens're going to have to not be easy and not understandable how this will be wise, but here I again has clarified its you advice and generalship map live for the creation, and means quietly do their jobs.
Ah on cards month you expects not that is peaceful. Interestingly as you itself prichine this alignment?
Irina, will make tomorrow.

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc, broke a so. 1 group Gives information about general able maps such needs, Actor and Widow. Most importantly for you collection information, obtaining news and you knowledge as would playing on grandstanding, that will lead you to loneliness. Not I’d say, that this poorly, I already not times stumbled into card Widow, when man himself deliberately limits communication for some Grishino.

Lyuda, excuse, on mister, A Moira! Just peed myself.

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc, excuse, on mister, A Moira! Just peed myself.

Ah, this same significantly better! :jumping:

Галина wrote:

Interesting as you itself prichine this alignment?

Gal, let I not d commenting on alignment, and'll comment on then their events on least they arise?

Yes, let so and will. Month went, events we.

Gal, forgive, that stunted. Internet at work not was, and homes host not provided opportunities describe alignment. And realistically I already long you alphabetized. So,
1 week(1.11 The activities-is 07.12) - 2 faces Eva, Angel, Shute- conflicting feelings, the availability of any choice, two opportunities, attempt to to combine two role - Mothers and Vozlyublennoy, perhaps, tardy. However will and to calm, appeasement, regulation swim downstream on. Still expects you what something an unexpected event, meeting with new (man, situation) or you the most want to get the original.

2 week(8.12-15.12) - articulation of, Master, Ego- controversial week, camping on K. Here and reawakening perhaps what something, Mark of above, or open new circumstances old affairs. Will opportunity also show wisdom, visit away from the fuss life, revere books, for example. Master can also to point fingers on meeting with old and / or wise man. Then all in fundamentally change - will celebration, brightness life, communication with King.

3 week(on 16-December 23th) - Eros, - The Oracle, Clash of- here me seems, all is logical. With a man uncharacteristic on last weeks - emerged map Eros :) Harmony, proximity, nice relations, [kayf]. Then likely, you subscribe sintuichit - can on maps fair bit of guesswork, can simply asked if Council, or your intuition will awaken spontaneously. Week not would cost without struggle with themselves or with competitors, so whether cautious and great. :)

Until gonna yield, but this still not all, I necessarily carry.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 5 2008 18:39:23)

Галина wrote:

He pop near future map Inquisition was, apparently you will to denounce for that the, but I, uh, pulled out even map and here Sleeping Angelin, means on you navod naprosliny and condemnation people not bite, ah as with goose water and this correctly!

Already can give report. Was the situation for this map. At work me gave mandate take a clean in tax. But me same was not asked: And appropriate time with astrological perspective? This was on retro-Mercury in September. Outcome a disastrous - I there already was 5 times and of the late this no: Constantly find something new, and a clean not give. Ah, and prejudice timers in their sites this like? Here is and teetered I before our King "with first fill head." Me does not want to hear this situation on reason moreover, that not very I!! And Sleeping Angelin can are dealt a pretty on question Why - likely, timers in their sites seems, that I as a sleeping Angelin not enough try to put. But here I can only to assume.

Yes perishing. The situation not from pleasant. Itself know, that such tax not on own first. About, about polyphenols, me seems here map says, about how, that you blame not for specifically aren't they YOUR lapses. Ah if recall fairy tale, then after all it simply Arabian was get hooked up the subsequent! And incidentally, can you turn to whom any. In tax, who simply on which will help? Know, I have such was, with morning sent, and I again after lunch fucked. And [on another person, which decided to question with polpinka!
Irina, excuse. Stunted, mood could not to capture. Today'll post an and you.

Yes, about yours separate hands: I'm all over the place between themselves understanding work, then whether seek one on greater salary, then whether two on incomplete week and some part-time job. Question work open, I'm nervous.

Галина wrote:

Yes, about yours separate hands: I'm all over the place between themselves understanding work, then whether seek one on greater salary, then whether two on incomplete week and some part-time job. Question work open, I'm nervous.

An angel points to promise of harmony in late all. Here rather need to on fate rely, become a Pisces, they always perspective of downstream on and their implementing various in warm water (know not on own first :))

Gal, and let you you open subject - the Security from the oracle and if you ask me question-advice me? And I'm gonna pull that make?

In each group:
Initial conditions
Existing forces, changes
Outcome

Group 1. Gives information about general able questioner in the researched interval time, his Mind and sentiments, sometimes able health.
Greed – in this time you care about compose side life
Golden girls, - and although you're trying to to come to harmony mind and hearts,
Black mass celebrated - increasingly same'll... you'll go in some dependence.

Group 2. Inner circle — family, relatives, the coming friends and all emotionally close people. These maps show, who will alongside konsultiruemym in any time soon, on whose aid or support he can count.
Fear some pristine the situation scares your close
Master and disciple they will try to you teach life,
Challenge but this will cause your revolt

Group 3. This group opens hope and desires. If here are clearly misplaced maps (for example # 8, # 21, # 36 and camping on To, they will show fears or doubts questioner.
Depression 1425 likely materializing not desires and hope, and fears not cope
Situation, hence depression
Farms life you'd be practically cinching gray say care, routine,
False a halo in a result will and good and bad ….

Group 4. Here we can see real plans of the consulted, which he intends to realize in any time soon
The Inquisition ah in sight'll... you'll go under provide distribution (as and have Liudmila)
Self-flagellation in sight regulation feel blame and one could themselves
Deception\ game ah and outcome. With trick question …

Group 5. Group unexpected influences, which konsultiruemyy still until not feels and with whom him yet to face. Maps in this group can show as aid, so and obstacles

Mother likely you will have to attend about whom something
Matter and spirit and this Treat will connected with the costs
Driopa mnemosyne in a result what been completed something deal past, what the relations from the past.

Group 6. Opens near future. Events closest two weeks

Battle you will have to uphold its view, debate with whom the
Dona you will move pursuit Puppet and process will slowly,
But is true go forward. You here need finasovyy push.
- The Oracle ah real outcome not will, but will information, intuitive a badge of.

Group 7. Shows more distant events that hints in remaining two weeks.

A sword Arthur the remaining time you regulation try to to do not its deal, debate with the fate of
Two faces Eva trying to to combine in itself and woman and trudyagu, nerazdelennye desires
The Piper the outcome will be so itself … danger deception, can enter under desire to revenge.

Irina, ah here is. Not resisted I have in this time. Hope I simply have been proved wrong and your affairs will be much better in this month!

Thank you, Galina!
Month I have and truth is expected difficult. :) So that, it seems all is true.

Ah then modicum warned, means armed.

Lyuda, you me 4 week not told. I await the. :yep:

Галина wrote:

Liuda, you me 4 week not told. I await the.

Sentiment :)
4 week (22.12-28.12) - Abortion, Confessions of, Kruistocht - emotional distress very deep, will have to abandon something an important and caregiver, painful gap with someone or than something. Is possible trusting conversation with someone, confession. Either consultation with Ibn. Although map the next Kruistocht says, that this may be and you, Galya, regulation these a consultant for. After all Kruistocht - this the spread of its ideology, worldview, advocacy their views on life. Only isklyuchenie, that picture world have all its grains and vnedryatsya in another need to with prudence.

5 week (29.12-historical anniversaries / December 31) - Nesovmestimost, Dobryi Shepherd, Beloved - ah, and on this objective of weeks you, Galya, expects meeting with a man. Here and Treat about you with his hand (Dobryi Shepherd) and a sense of themselves Woman, but and awareness your nepokhozhesti and vary so much living goals. Let-God, achieve mutual understanding and enter in New year with archetype Vozlyublennoy! She the latter generalship as times.

Zoom

Irina, I you, too, made alignment, but all hands not reaching his describe. Let I until'll post an maps -70, and describe their over time?
1 week - dreamy Johnny, the Family, Buddha
2 week - Strategist, Plenus, she
3 week - Abortion, Fortuna, Kralovske children
4 week - The Challenge, Golden cell, the Furies
5 week - Farewell, The patient aged King, - The Oracle.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out? - 2