Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out? - 2

Want work out? - 2

Posts 41 to 60 of 71

Irina, I you still the Security, uh, pulled out - feeling which- you need to find other sources of energy, find itself sponsor material or Energy. Still can be find a way to set of energy through several exercises, meditation, food, nature of and camping on D.

Thank you Ludmila! I on the evening shall cogitate over would find had fallen now. Then can be will discuss. :love:

Morozz wrote:

violations can be will discuss.

Gladly await the feedback

Lyuda, thank you for such an optimistic ending the! Let us wait.

Галина wrote:

Liuda, thank you for such an optimistic ending the! Let us wait.

Gal, that Nakamury (1980s, which breeds hands) :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Since gusto await the feedback

Lyuda, I until on the first two week of want report.

Lud_mila wrote:

1 week - dreamy Johnny, the Family, Buddha

Me seems, that these maps more reflect my domestic experiences, than the terrible a series of. I and truth a bit decorating specially from reality, having gone deep in virt the world in search of themselves and ideal partner. Outcome there is no.

Lud_mila wrote:

week - Strategist, Plenus, she

This week I and truth has become plan some what purchase. And until I uvstvuyu themselves as in thrall to a, because not can realize its plan.
Here is about Cinderella's until not decided. But in psyche became more peaceful., compared with 1 week of.

Lud_mila wrote:

Beloved - ah, and on this objective of weeks you, Galia, expects meeting with a man.

Gal, ah, as worked map?

On all 100%! Noted evening 30 number of have friends, home returned .6-30 :blush:
But this is the only, that coincided. And even, Nina.doc, here is tell. Was asking question cards Will Help Give Your Page whether familiar in the complex situation with finances, if cyrillic speaking aid. Maps have written the Fortuna '54. And he simply proignoriroal – my letter nor answer nor pooper. As this understand? I already fear itself itself putting.
And have you as gambled his way down alignment on December?

Галина wrote:

Group 7. Shows more distant events that hints in remaining two weeks. Maps s, that suggests, that bear you its burdens're going to have to not be easy and not understandable how this will be wise, but here I again has clarified its you advice and generalship map live for the creation, and means quietly do their jobs.

Gal, your alignment for me summoned a certain the complexity of the. Raze I his not'll connect in a single entity, so and not can accurately to answer, that coincided, and that there is no. Here is on quote, from this accurately was: Work has been many, responsibility, too,. Advice what you want "quietly do their jobs", too, tried to follow. :)

Галина wrote:

But this is the only, that coincided.

T. E. Else all past on all week of?

Lyuda, I been mulling been mulling and realized, for simbolona it is important determine an appendix events, this will be Real or some kind much moments. Because otherwise it is difficult deal. So as the entire month was devoted sought work and financial problems, then itself don, all the rest questions reneged on the second plan. Not worth in Simbolone to do big players' hands. Need to on one topic deal. Here is Marishka did me almost 5 players' hands on work, because realistically it is difficult determine was as to do. And more less has cleared the situation, unfortunately not in very a positive side for me. But all same.

Галина wrote:

not worth in Simbolone to do big players' hands. Need to on one topic deal.

Here is with this I fully agree. When many carte, the picture the total smazyvaetsya. Already not in sight chief.

Галина wrote:

unfortunately not in very a positive side for me. But all same.

In work not worth for despair. "All, that not is done - all for the better." Sorely tested practice. Hold on! :)

Галина wrote:

Liuda, I been mulling been mulling and realized, for simbolona it is important determine an appendix events, this will be Real or some kind much moments

Gal, I here, too, thought: What as better to separate events from domestic sensations rights. Can to 400 this alignment? Here as times there is all spheres, usually disturbing us. Is obtained, that 1, 5 - this internal, and 2, 3, 4 - this already events in life. Try on the next week? You - me, I - you?
---6---
-4--5-
--1---
-3--2-

1 - the overall situation on the next month, in general on life.
2 - family, love.
3 - finances, material welfare.
4 - creative build up an own existance.
5 - suffocation of, mood, emotions.
6 - advice.

Let try!

Lyuda write:
1 Golden girls-awaits you generally harmonious month.
2 Tool-in sight family will classification you on sole discretion.
3 Golden kletka- money will, but you will have themselves to limit in than something sake of them.
4 Pestryy pied piper. Ah here times map generalship on creativity, apparently process this you captures the and try how
5 Actor as map sentiments remarkable. Regulation play and to dissent!
6 Silence, means need to would you smaller chatting in this month.
Here is like so. Await the your recommendations.

Gal, I you on this week has only
---6---
-4--5-
--1---
-3--2-

1 - the overall situation on good deal next week in general on life - those same Golden girls:) Week sanguine, you manages connect their domestic needs with external action.
2 - family, love - Vestnik of- In love perhaps obtaining important information, learning, letters. Love correspondence. Affairs will run quickly, but several is chaotically. Actions without of emotions and deep submersion in them. Vanity sticks.
3 - finances, material welfare - Angel- here, unfortunately, no a certain outcome, dreams, plans on the future, however ambiguous position.
4 - creative build up an own existance - Queen- than would you not analyzed in this sphere, you awaits success, recognition. Go for it!
5 - suffocation of, mood, emotions - King- Osoznanie own exceptionalism, of self-worth, uniqueness. Welfare, self-sufficiency, pride. Generosity, the nobility, generosity.
6 - advice - the Furies- If will emerge desire to become Fury, not and carry anger in itself. Razryadis, but constructively, without attract other people. ;)

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 12 2009 11:58:30)

Lud_mila wrote:

6 - advice - the Furies - If will emerge desire to become Fury, not and carry anger in itself. Razryadis, but constructively, without attract other people.

Lyudochka, but as this? :dontknow:

Галина wrote:

Lyudochka, but as this?

Try for you to scream, when no one hears him. Or dismiss entire aggression from themselves with the help energetich. Exercise. And still can be you or should buff apartment (if helps, me so there is no, I even more's mad'm :))

Do as I on skiing'll scream! :flag:

Галина wrote:

I'm gonna go as I on skiing'll scream!

This most the!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out? - 2