Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses

For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses

Posts 21 to 40 of 67

Lero4ka, a badge of fusion you have identified is true. On classics of neglect the only 10 planets, because physical bodies have the larger weight under interpretation, than fictitious point, as the: Ganglia, colourful moon and asteroids. So that Odnako better malos adjust in settings.

Свобода wrote:

pile in view, that order enters in list key words for Mercury, not being the main concept.

I would has clarified its, that not so much order how many coordination on different levels (starting from coordination movements, until direction different flows information. And until he coordinates something, then a bit arranges)

Tatiana, I congratulate :)! Almost all is true, except 3 and 8 issues.
Question 3 When we are talking: "This man — an Aries", then usually have in mind that he was born with 21 March on more than twenty April, camping on E. That have him the Sun in Ovne.
In 8 voprosk need was choose the answer, where all characteristics not are linked with Sun behaves similarly, and this option it comes, camping on’s 4.5, 7. Usually with Sun behaves similarly not connected mechtatelnost, sequence and democratic. Solntse- center, so under certain situations it can manifest itself selfishly (is focused on itself), a bit vain (for the same reason), artfully.

Чукокала wrote:

A whom I framed?

Anna Eduardovna, this not celebrity, you don't count on it are familiar with this man, I his itself a bit know (month as) :rolleyes:, but your description of noiaea with my perceptions of on this moment. He enough easily is faring on contact (precisely with different people, here there is no electoralness), .vicious., easily and quickly specifically under situation, practically-minded, dilute the on own benefit. And I would, too, pointed out, his insensitivity to sentiments other people. Under this his cannot be call hard-line, not alert, but such a sense of, that vnutreniiy the world another person, his feelings for him something not securing attention, even not know as describe, his as if would in the real life there is no (his cannot be sense the, he has no real forms, color of, smell, and means it is not worth attention. Here is how the so. Can lead position planets in stikhiyakh (ASTs not know, there is no time birth):
The fire - Merk (in ovne), Neptune (Sagittarius)
Air - Long, Uranus ((in Libra), Venus in connecting with Mars, please, Saturn (in the Twins)
Land - the Sun (in Taurus), Pluto (in the Virgin), Yippie Ki (in the Goat)
Water - there is no

On your design answer slightly later

Чукокала wrote:

А для Вас такой пример:земля- 5, вода- 3, воздух-1,огонь-1. Кард -2,фикс-5, мут- 4.

Знак синтеза – Телец (а можно ли ещё в данном случае добавить выраженность Девы?)
Моё пробное описание: :writing:
Человек очень практичный, терпеливый, надёжный, выносливый (может длительное время заниматься нудной и монотонной работой), упрям в достижении цели. Много внимания уделяет деталям, нюансам, мелочам. Может быть хорошим хозяйственником, склонен к накопительству.
В большей степени интроверт.
Хорошо чувствует настроение других людей, нуждается в эмоциональных связях и чувственных отношениях. Эмоционально лабилен. Вообще, я бы сказала, что чел нуждается в частой смене ощущений, в их многообразии и большое внимание уделяет устройству внутреннего мира (как своего, так и окружающих), т.е. ему может быть интересна подоплёка внутренней чувственно эмоциональной сферы. 

Однако, ему не хватает собственной инициативы, некоторого порыва, импульса, чтобы сдвинуться с места, нужен «толчок» из вне. Если кто то «подбросит» идею, он может долго над ней работать, терпеливо, усердно, и не успокоится пока не доведёт дело до конца (при этом возможно будет долго «раскачиваться», т.е. начальный этап может быть несколько заторможенным, зато постепенно будет набирать обороты).
(Как бы не хватает активной, лёгкой энергии, она более плотная, более приземлённая, стабильная что-ли). Он хороший исполнитель, но не лидер, не вожак.
При этом, навряд ли такого чела можно назвать особо контактным (скорее всего будет проявляться избирательность – нравиться не нравиться, моё-не моё, надо – не надо). И всё таки чел может приспосабливаться к "настроению" другого чела, сочувствующий, способный к эмпатии. :question:

Lero4ka, remarkable :) this rights and you know :), and I. This distribution of planets Rainbow before, think, she not it, that I without its prior knowledge predloila you its distribution of on the elements be and Crosses. Still want?

Lero4ka wrote:

his cannot be call hard-line, not alert, but such a sense of, that vnutreniiy the world another person, his feelings for him something not securing attention,

Yes, when water in the map, and the fire there is and (or Long in ozdukhe) the from human a curious oschuschenie- emotions all resurfaced, has survived something "with speed of light", and all - driven.
And still case zanyatnaya the situation, when air there is no. Think man necessarily will unsociable, me? Or him learn hard?

Чукокала wrote:

This is distribution of planets Rainbow before, think, she not it, that I without its prior knowledge predloila you its distribution of on the elements be and Crosses

This you me that whether disassembled? :D pranksters :D Nu at all, she, all accurately. I congratulate with successfully random samples and established work :insane:
Only, that I added would - this quality Virgin of: Appear as, skurpuleznost, "chistoplyuystvo" in sense deliver until ideal fortune. As rejected exactly what my blessed (with Sun behaves similarly in Raque and the Moon in Pisces): "Even 4000m2 as well as grown sick" :) and my the current each said on this about: "In life there is always place don't care. In sense alongside you should be screwed-up loafer. "

Чукокала wrote:

this rights and you know, and I. This distribution of planets Rainbow before

:flirt: My reaction: :O :confused: :blush: M-yes :rolleyes: Nu, Anna Eduardovna, keeps managing rolled out surprise :D
Ah, for me this test-description of on does example :blush:
Javadxan, little Rainbow know, but distantly :)

Радуга wrote:

round us out, that I added would - this quality Virgin of:

Ah, means I not for good reason asked pro "excess fare" manifestation of the Virgin of the :) with, that in example was referred only evidence of the elements and qualities. And there after all even ASTs in Taurus
And I would not refused, if who gave description of on example:
The fire (3) - the Sun, Merk (in question), Neptune (Sagittarius)
Air (4) - Long, Yippie Ki (in Vodolee), Uranus, Pluto (in Libra)
Land (2) - Venus (in the Virgin), Mars (in Taurus)
Water (1) - Saturn (in Raque)

To - 3, both 5, flushed-2
:rolleyes: :D interestingly after all.
+ Ukazanie doing of in svoystva, gives more information :shine:

Lero4ka? I a little bit of a'll wait with description, can someone still wants work out :question: if until 17 December no one not responds to the, then itself real quick describe your distribution of.
Usually, when describe a badge of fusion, then the next move, look, where is ASTs and sranivaem the intel from mark fusion and ASTs-and. Get quite surround and cursory portrait up. On positions planets in svoystva on this stage sense ostanvalivatsya there is no, because on him already under looking analysis horoscope can be we go, given aspects of planets. And if need about man in and the main say, then enough mark fusion, ASTs and luminaries.

Lero4ka wrote:

Javadxan, little Rainbow know, but distantly

Javadxan, and ask Anna Eduardovnu, she my La Republica 2 times seen. Together will know vividly whether proyavlyuyatsya Devi quality :blush:

Чукокала wrote:

Lero4ka? I a little bit of a'll wait with description, can someone still wants work out :question: if until 17 December no one not responds to the, then itself real quick describe your distribution of.

:yep: can will have the wishing to work out :writing:

Чукокала wrote:

A still case zanyatnaya the situation, when air there is no. Think man necessarily will unsociable, me? Or him learn hard?

Not know :question:, can be his and cannot be call unsociable, me, need the as times in contacts with other can be big, but here is contacts can be 16th (especially if of Fire many) What concerns study - the cel can be enough smart, but difficulties can arise under "transfer" these knowledge, in exchange information with in other :dontknow: :surprise:

Very errori, promised closer to 17 December write about distribution planets, but something zvertelas. :jumping: So that until there is opportunity, 'm making up for catch up. So, have Lero4ki the next distribution of planets

Lero4ka wrote:

the fire (3) - the Sun, Merck (in question), Neptune (Sagittarius)
Air (4) - Long, Yippie Ki (in Vodolee), Uranus, Pluto (in Libra)
Land (2) - Venus (in the Virgin), Mars (in Taurus)
Water (1) - Saturn (in Raque)
To - 3, both 5, flushed-2

Until on concrete planet not turn attention. Get, you communicative and are persistent, well see prospect their action, easily hot and bothered new ideas, especially, if they give opportunity Four Uns head on someone abilities and promise new contacts and fun information. Curiosity, interest to everything a new and independence from surrounding. You capable long to act in one direction, entangling in circle their interests new people. Well feel real moment, however more often live future. To the past experience you can treated with distrust or neglect them. You it is difficult adapt to farm, so moved by negative moods those who you surrounds.
In short so is obtained.
If take into consideration you in signs written "50" can add optimistic thinking, some Agonistes between forceful hand emitter and minute desires.
Lero4ka, as you?

Радуга wrote:

vividly whether proyavlyuyatsya Devi quality

A rainbow, on-my not very vividly, all-??? Sunik and Epiphanius signs different, on my view Skorp brighter ^ ^

Lero4ka wrote:

can be his and cannot be call unsociable, me, need the as times in contacts with other can be big, but here is contacts can be 16th (especially if of Fire many) What concerns study - the cel can be enough smart, but difficulties can arise under "transfer" these knowledge, in exchange information with in other

Yes, if air in map there is no, and air homes flush, then on contacts human so or otherwise ant it was sufficient, but very original, man as would not hears the intel, he either "flare's up." If air many, either hangs in their conscious, if water many (and then one and the same narrative man can simulating countless times, until not doperezhivet), and with land such the situation the case, when chklovek bears its outside dependence from reaction interlocutor.

Чукокала wrote:

promised closer to 17 December write about distribution planets, but something zvertelas.

Anna Eduardovna, in the run-up New Year, we are all beginning feel as "protein in eieana" :jumping: I here is, too, drove forward even several different options describe. But, now only in the new year :D

Чукокала wrote:

Lero4ka, as you?

Yes, :yep: if "in short and not paying attention on concrete planet" the, very it seems.

Чукокала wrote:

By past experience you can treated with distrust or neglect them

- aha, "each time as in the first time, but this likely because, that want do increasingly as something otherwise, on their, nor as have all. To was difference. And something an unusual :rolleyes: (truth not always is obtained)

Чукокала wrote:

you it is difficult adapt to farm, so moved by negative moods those who you surrounds.

Perhaps, from-for "shortage of water", but this with hard not yet fully applied :dontknow: “I don’t as times always seemed, that I very strongly" 'll second that "and" 'm missing through themselves ", that preventing sensitivity to farm sometimes strongly" exhausting. " The only, that I not always this United States. This as would "internal state of."
And even could would add perhaps - inflexibility :surprise:

Stuck describe the next combination:
The fire - 4 (Long, Saturn in Ovne, Mars Sagittarius, Jupiter in Lion)
Air-1 (the Sun in Libra)
Land -3 (Venus, Pluto, Uranus (in The Maiden)
Water – 2 (Mercury, Neptune in a-m)
Wh-- [Grunts]3, F -3, M – 4
A badge of fusion – a Sagittarius
Active, vivid, energetic, which attracts to itself attention, eager for broaden their borders, however his activity volatile and not 'shares remains constant, can often to change direction activities, easily adjust to under situation, engage several affairs simultaneously (exercise different actions).

Actions can have “large-scale ” character, can“ infect ” their enthusiasm, but their completing depends on personal emotional interest / inclusiveness.

Emotions shows vividly, otherwise acting out, but under this quickly “are cooling. ”

In rubbing shoulders present selectivity. If there is desire to in contact, then himself shows activity. Inclined to an avoidance conflicts, although often can himself their and create. At all contact with so chol. Can be a little hard to do :question:

Can be the good memory on details, if his something interested in, then can deeply and meticulously study this direction / subject / subject.
Can possess a good imagination, his dreams seem to be focused in the future (can prolonged hanging out in their sculptural splendor / your own delusions).

Possesses traction to GDP. Valued the beauty, aesthetics, art. Generous one, a compassionate soul.
Lover of travel / trips. Ribs - idealist, a visionary, explorer :D

Lero4ka, sorry for a belated the answer, ah nevertheless, better late, than never :)
The general Writ on the signpost fusion - surest (this 1, 2 and the latest paragraphs).
About communication, contacts - air in map little, therefore the ease, sociability, new contacts, information him can lack the. (This from distribution planets on the elements be). In the air - only the Sun, if in particular there is no buoy factors, for example, ASTs in vozd. Signs or filled 3.7 or 11doma, the perception shortage of communication, good partners, grinding halt after information, interest to life will be very markedly very man. And, without these elements of have him will a sense of, that he not – is underway in this world so, as wants. (There is no opportunities fully realize their decisions, personal kach- wa - the Sun) If supportive of the air factors in particular there is, then implementation sobstv. Personality, will (the Sun) goes more successfully.
Symbolic the opposition the Sun (air) - Long (the fire) - in map there is, means kontatkoirovat with him it comes. Indeed not always easily. Chelovekmozhet dramatically to change its attitude to partners, emotions will "slaughter" voice of reason. If there is and aspektarnaya the opposition, then this a direct anonymity on conflicts in positive interpersonal relations, especially, in family.

Lero4ka wrote:

Perhaps be the good memory on details, if his something interested in, then can deeply and meticulously study this direction / subject / subject.
Can possess a good imagination, his dreams seem to be focused in the future (can prolonged hanging out in their sculptural splendor / your own delusions).

This you already on the produce markets and Old write. Pro them better with aspects. This already details life, in this case this not quite to the signpost fusion applies. If Merk and Neptune in connecting, then man plvaet in information, can easily zaptutatsya in it, thinking - shaped, logic C2 not always lies on the surface, interests again same depend on of emotions, many illusions, samoobmanov, interest to mysticism, his. If there is no soed-I, then all of this in facilitated by form lagging. But, in map Central momen - lack of air - and position Mercury in water and with Neptune - this problem reinforce.
Venus in The Maiden together with Uranus and Pluto (again same question, there is there soed’s or his there is no. Comrade our it turns out quite the economically to farm, given Streltsovskuyu dimension maps - "fighter" for chitstotu mores (mores can be as with sign plus, so and with sign minus). The other option - Westerners hearts can fully assume role this poor Venus in the Virgin, Fuehrer delovitost, appear as, pettiness and well remember all details, from which depends matt. Blagopoluchin and stability relations.
This trinity (Venus, Pluto, Uranus) marks from Strelts. Better targeted maps and will create man certain problems either on the way earnings, either in positive interpersonal relations.
Lero4ka, I all same propose a under rssmotrenii mark fusion not into strongly in position planets - this footprint. Phase debriefing maps. A badge of fusion - this as form of hands have khirologov - most of general impression about character rights.
And planet uchshe disassemble profoundly and with aspects, and spolozheniem not only in svoystva, but in homes - this more informative.

Anna Eduardovna, a large thank you for comment / description of. :love:
On higher described example:

Чукокала wrote:

if in particular there is no buoy factors, for example, ASTs in vozd. Signs or filled 3.7 or 11doma

Planets nor in 3 nor in 7 there is no, and in 11 only Uranus with Pluto. ASTs either in first degrees Skorpa, either in past gr. Scale (map not rektifitsirovana), and problems with forces there are.

Чукокала wrote:

A symbolic the opposition the Sun (air) - Long (the fire. If there is and aspektarnaya the opposition, then this a direct anonymity on conflicts in positive interpersonal relations, especially, in family.

The sun in 24 gr. Scale, and Long in 20 gr of the Ram :disappointed:

Чукокала wrote:

If Merk and Neptune in connecting. If there is no soed-I, then all of this in facilitated by form lagging.

Compounds there is no Merk in 17 gr. And Neptune in 23 gr. Skorpa.

Чукокала wrote:

"fighter" for chitstotu mores

Yes :yep:

Чукокала wrote:

Lero4ka, I all same propose a under rssmotrenii mark fusion not into strongly in position planets - this footprint. Phase debriefing maps.

Yes, well, I'll keep that in mind (on krayneyo least will try). :)
Can be even example?
The fire – there is no
Vozd. – 4
Land – 3
Water – 3
To – 4; sovereign – 3; flushed – 3
A badge of fusion - Shield

Sociable, contact, from hiking, keen in exchange information, various s communicative interactions. But under this not which attracts to itself attention, as would undetectable, not escaping (the absence of population ceasefire). Combined with vyrazhennostyu quality (By-4), makes his active / of enthusiasm, able do a decisive step in the right direction, but under this in his environment must be people capable give momentum to action, as would “infect ” his energy.
Can be said, that cel always “owns ” grinding halt after him of them, if its not, the him not will feature labor its find. He in rate all news, information novelties.
Interaction prefers on equal. If there is the total interest, common goal, contacts can be more sustained, if will feel pressure, or “has got to go somewhere ” need in this despatch / contact, then can smoothly to slipping / distance himself, switch. Interests have practical significance, glance “with practical hand ” issue, weighing whether all“ for ” and “against ”, a decision being taken judging by from own priorities /, either appropriately for achievements outcome.
Can easily: - to be reconstructed, quickly to make decisions, intuitively feels “ensured ” moment, mood people and situation. Flexibility, adaptivnost, however adaptation in greater extent emanates from own aspirations, camping on E. Propensity adapt external circumstances under themselves, not very to adapt under circumstances.
Enough patient, a practical, credible enforcement, capable reproduces extending deal until the end of.
The absence of planets in fiery population, can to point fingers on lack of energy, momentum to action, should, brightness. Not self-centred and not konflikten. He not will to intercede in dispute and actively assert (in base exchange) its opinion / camping on Of view / stance, he certainly listen to his opponent and will seek to retreat / distance himself / refocusing interlocutor on another subject, but under this he will continue to act in the right him direction.

Lero4ka, in my, very good description of broke a. I would added, that him easily manifest itself in a small collective, act likes sobscha with someone (partner, group). Well feels state of surrounding and keeps managing use their desires for achievements its goals. And as you is true responded, he not will to intercede in an open struggle. And more and add something nothing to acquire :)
On predyd. Example with Sun behaves similarly in Vesakh- Oh and hard same him his life organize.

Anna Eduardovna, and Podskajite please, what all-??? orbis borrow for natalnoy maps?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses