Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses

For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses

Posts 41 to 60 of 67

Anna Eduardovna, thank you :love: :flag:

Чукокала wrote:

I would added, that him easily manifest itself in a small collective, act likes sobscha with someone (partner, group)

Yes, agree, him need a small the collective, in which can be was would sodavat favorable Aviadvigatel PS th atmosphere, such a. Warm, domestic.

Чукокала wrote:

Skyfall predyd. Example with Sun behaves similarly in Vesakh- Oh and hard same him his life organize.

, too, agree. (This my the second half of ;) :rain:)
When more flamboyant evidence of population and quality echo this figure out easier, and here is when population and quality are manifest evenly? (Understandable, that viewing only planet septenera one of the elements in this case will be less expressed)
Ah here is such example:
The fire – 2
Air – 1
Land – 2
Water - 2
To – 3, F 2, M 2
A badge of fusion then as look? All the Aries, Kz- the firmament, Apart – Rak all three regard?

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jan 24 2009 13:51:05)

Lero4ka wrote:

and here is when population and quality are manifest evenly?

In your example indeed is obtained 3 mark fusion, camping on E. Three major type behavior, which often or not very proyalyayutsya. I, at all the on septeneru distribution of planets not'm, as something all more on 10 planets.
But nevertheless, in this case resolve (kardinalnost) the main trait character, man enough uravnovshennyy- he and well keeps managing to act, easily catches fire easily new vacuum ideas and practically-minded and emotional, maintained domestic the world. Can to experience lack of contacts, the ease in rubbing shoulders with all the surrounding buildings. Easily is beginning to new affairs, but not all manages bring until the end of.

Anna Eduardovna, on today’s day I fierce 3 option definitions synthetic mark:
1. On 10 planets, where each planet is taken for unit calculus;
2. Have Shestopalova “each planet has its" weight the rate ": The sun and Long - 2 bala, Mercury, Venus, Mars - 1.5 pass, Chiron - 0.8 bala, the Black Long, Lunar Nodes - on 0.5 bala, file import planet - 1 pass. ”;
3. The main elements horoscope - the Sun, Long, Ass, ICJ - receive on two bala. Two bala receives and Mercury, camping on K. He continues to pull on itself two mark (by and also). The rest planet on one ball tonight?, only 18 key.
Other fictitious point, which in astronomy there is no, for example, moon ganglia in calculation not are taken.
Under using three options sometimes is obtained so synthetic a badge of.
Who what option more often uses?

Last edited by Lero4ka (Feb 1 2009 19:50:09)

Lero4ka wrote:

Who what option more often uses?

I long've been wrestling with it together with a specific the elements and qualities in horoscope was right, camping on K. Often practice didn on prom GWAS methodology YUYuYUMEOYS. Plus to this I raze could not understand, folded kosmogrammu with homes or not. Me was taught folded in school astrology. So M. March in his describing recommends.
Finally, I has found opinion P. Thorton and H. Bantskhafa, who argue that cannot be mechanically considered force the elements and qualities in particular. Here is here I and had. :) to Stimul-Cash, if intruded in your Archaea process training.

Lud_mila wrote:

I long've been wrestling with it together with a specific the elements and qualities in particular,

Ah here is and me this question suffer, because I his on :question:
Me seems, that at least you sports a more insufferable significance.
And described three approach - different. Perhaps and even there is opinion, why and asked "who what option uses?", perhaps, that practical Astrologers can to share their opinion on this expense :)
With opinion P. Thorton and H. Bantskhafa not am familiar, necessarily going to get to meet

Lud_mila wrote:

folded kosmogrammu with homes

This as? Ludmila share please :)

Crazy’s organs is mila, 'm sorry about that, but frankly I not quite realized what precisely from approaches you are using (the last time apparently strongly "skidding, skidding, skidding" I'm sorry :unsure:) If I correctly realized, you are using prom system and significance homes are using. And fictitious point? Or I again what Teetu's parents :disappointed:

Lero4ka wrote:

Since opinion P. Thorton and H. Bantskhafa not am familiar, necessarily going to get to meet

I'll post an test from this books.

And me daunting this theme. :dontknow:
Thank you, Lerochka, that wrote all methods :cool:
Always, when know, meet new people with new method, arises vopools, and what better works and in any situations.

And in school, us are taught (if not am mistaken o.o.) separately considered kosmogrammu and horoscope.

Tania T wrote:

A in school, us are taught (if not am mistaken) separately considered kosmogrammu and horoscope.

And to compare, so after all? Hence spring immediately questions: If there is no collapsing in a welter planets, and in homes this population there is as man will to express themselves? For example, land there is no in kosmogramme have my girlfriends, but she very.... honesty. Hard, most disciplined L. In terrestrial homes she has many planets, especially in 6 and 10 (Saturn in 10, stellium with Sun behaves similarly in 6). If we with hand they this human, seeing as she studiously preparing host quests, as profoundly is coming to learned Diploma, how she punctual to a fault and camping on D., then we not can say, that she has no population land, correctly? Conclusion: Man shows and population kosmogrammy and population gorskopa, only in the first case - this natural quality and skill, which directives are instinctively in greater extent, and in the second - acquired in for life, sustained us, forge the It comes. Even imposed circumstances (for example, stern parents, demanding teachers are, boss-samodurom).

Lud_mila wrote:

man shows and population kosmogrammy and population gorskopa, only in the first case - this natural quality and skill, which directives are instinctively in greater extent, and in the second - acquired in for life, sustained us

Ludmilla, thank you for comment :cool:

Lero4ka wrote:

contaminated using three options sometimes is obtained so synthetic a badge of.

Correct another option in art collection :), consider on strength planets in svoystva (using equals 1.0 graph merits planets either P. P. Globa Horoscopes, either W. A. Weisberg), here tickles still 2 option of synth. Signs
Perhaps, and still options there is
Me seems, that here better use the, that you personally likes. March and McCain-Evers also was interviewed, which purported also planet 1 stands, and so same M. B. Levin, which used this system are not nezyblemymi prestige. Exactly, podpechat (on terminology perevodchikv M. March and McCain-Evers also was interviewed) or a badge of fusion describe basic "energy components" human or very overall glance on human, as would in general and from afar. In this case distinguish planet scores on the sense not has. Us simply it is important to know what element and used are indebted, and which there is no. And this allows in general to say, from what same "made our girls." And if we want Nitty Gritty in some the area, then we need to divide planet Headquarters them different’scores or razliat their under tally other way (have Globa Horoscopes this afetika, and differs goroskopicheskiy status and status on kosmogramme)

Javadxan, in general, for "first" glance nonetheless draw under determining synthetic mark on 10 planetok (on 1 it comes), and further perishing whom as more like :)

Lero4ka wrote:

and further perishing whom as more like

Yes, options many. For example, compare WlTSEC program with ASTs, Copa and the Moon. T. E. A common energy human with his main manifestations. Want? Can do such ``debriefing
Incidentally, when evenly planet distributed, too, all nebezoblachno, because different population can not only supplement friend, but and in conflict to intercede, in general sorrow from raznostoronnesti.
And can be compare a common energy (WlTSEC program) with distribution planets on homes, camping on E. On that this energy headed.

Anna Eduardovna and Ludmila, thank you large for explanations of.
When there is no practice and confidence, then want "lay its" on any system, and their so many, that head goes loop. :dontknow:

Tania T wrote:

Want? Can do such ``debriefing

Ah, and why would and there is no :question: watch with different positions. Using different options very even helpful, so that I "FOR" two hands :)

Чукокала wrote:

in general sorrow from raznostoronnesti.

Ah yes, sorrow from mind it called, the :D

Anna Eduardovna, here in the process discussions originated questions, can be to you for poyasngeniyami:
1. Additional aspects of (until 180 •) this is understandable, and can be whether view for example 120 as 60 + 60, or 180 as 120 + 60 and 100 as 60 + 40. We wrote about this in topic septagon.

And still, I very errori, but
2. In topic Long in aspects and homes, Rainbow helped spell out my moon on "pick", and I unwittingly came to dispozitoru my moon-the produce markets. Vspomnnila pro chain dispozitorov on governance, expulsion and vast, becomes their build, and here is of well-'ll be able to interpret?
Will time and desire to mb let's practice? :blush:

Tania T wrote:

Is the time and desire to mb let's practice?

Me, too, chain interesting since.

Tania T wrote:

. Additional aspects of (until 180 •) this is understandable, and can be whether view for example 120 as 60 + 60, or 180 as 120 + 60 and 100 as 60 + 40. We wrote about this in topic septagon.

Tatiana, in my action opposition quite not would still action Trina and sekstilya. And you as think? :blush:

Tania T wrote:

In topic Long in aspects and houses, Rainbow helped spell out my moon on "pick", and I unwittingly came to dispozitoru my moon-the produce markets. Vspomnnila pro chain dispozitorov on governance, expulsion and vast, becomes their build, and here is of well-'ll be able to interpret?

T. E. You want prointerpretirovat its chain of on must want? Or only the link Long -Venera? If entire chain of, then spit it out its with KievBuild is center and start its on the sly to describe. Incidentally, you remember, than suschnostno differ in his proyavleniii chain on must want from chains on expulsion?
Crazy’s organs is mila, if theme you interesting - join. Pro your question on sentagonu Solntse- Jupiter I remember and answer in any time soon.

Tania T wrote:

In topic Long in aspects and homes, Rainbow helped spell out my moon on "pick"

Me all time not leaves sense of, as if we something important missed. Tanja, I all time recall your words about mask.

Чукокала wrote:

Tatiana, in my action opposition quite not would still action Trina and sekstilya. And you as think?

I, too, so think and realized, that these aspects of 180, 120, 60 interpritiruem as initiate.
Thank you.

Pro chain today later before write - 'm gonna run and suggested a on work and shall engage. :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

I got all time not leaves sense of, as if we something important missed. Tanja, I all time recall your words about mask.

Linen, I when been mulling pro its behavior in different cases and with different people time come comparison with mask, I can be different and this not duplicity, perhaps this part of essence any human, all we, Ludmila wrote in topic self as realizes themselves, and students and teacher Choo and mothers and daughter of and vast, arise relationship within svoєyu and in personal relationships.

And miss could, mb pull a thread further, prichine, came closer to Grocer the produce markets, and further - More she manages group? Linen, you me leading questions, so easier, mb we get there until essence.
Thank you.

Of course, Tanya :) only let then review in the contestant subject.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses