Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses

For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses

Posts 61 to 67 of 67

Чукокала wrote:

By the way, you remember, than suschnostno differ in his proyavleniii chain on must want from chains on expulsion?

How remember, unfortunately not has found for the first on chains, chain show us the main dvizhuschin forces human, his motivatsiyu- center chain and way to realizatsii- make ends chain. Can be several chains, and respectively centers and mb one chain, that says about greater wholeness rights.
Chain on must want different from inlets on expulsion, my assumption,
That easily us comes, and that with hard is realized.
So, center -osnovnoy motive, make ends NATO specifically man makes or as, somehow way he markets its motivation.

So, Anna Eduardovna?

Example, chain on governance
The sun - I'm a Leo
Moon -Oven,
Mercury-the Virgin
Venus -Vesy
Mars - Cancer
Jupiter-Shield, Saturn-Shield
Uranium-Sunik
Neptune-a Sagittarius
Pluto-Shield

I have broke a:
1) the Sun -otdelnaya chain, from one sun, those center
2.) Long - > Mars the second chain, with one center, consisting of two planets, mutual porter
<---

3) Mercury-, too, otd chain
4) Pluto <---- Венера ----->Yupiter- > Neptune
Saturn (direction from Venus)

5) Uranus (-, too, otd chain with one tsentoom- Uranus

T. About have human chains on governance 5,
So,? Means motives, too, five, and they enough strong by themselves.
Under number 4, center -Venera, means all, that is driven by man - his desires, "I I want"
Anna Eduardovna, correctly whether I arguing against?

Last edited by Tania T (May 5 2009 20:55:31)

Tania T wrote:

Pod number 4, center -Venera, means all, that is driven by man - his desires, "I I want"

Have Venus many outpouring: For example, pursuit harmony and equilibrium, choice, interaction with partners, so that perhaps, all of this is motivation to activities.
Given, that centers many, means and motivation several.
Suschnostno chain on must want differ the next: On must want determine as man connection their forces, and motvatsii under implementation which onchuvstvuet themselves master position, and on expulsion, as accumulates forces and motivation under implementation which depends on surrounding.

Чукокала wrote:

and on expulsion, as accumulates forces and motivation under implementation which depends on surrounding.

Anna Eduardovna, thank you for explanations.
Means, on expulsion from all chain to the center goes "as accumulates forces" and motivation for the depends on other people?
And can be to consider any example, and together on ekzaltatsii and fall in.
:angry:
Here is what emerged from of this examples
. On expulsion

The sun - > Saturn- > MARS- < -Venera < spacecraft to
<--- 1
Jupiter
!
Mercury
!
Neptune
Correctly? And has an arrow pointing goes to the center or from center? Something'm confused o.o.

Last edited by Tania T (May 7 2009 19:35:40)

Tania T wrote:

have said: So, on expulsion from all chain to the center goes "as accumulates forces" and motivation for the depends on other people?

Almost is true, only not motivation for the depends on other, and its implementation.
And here is example: Suppose have untangle-pay Mercury protective on expulsion (in like him too? Or in Pisces). T. E. Untangle-to very depends on information, which his surrounds. With one hand he can recover (after intense papers) flipping the injury-nor to what not binding sources of infy- newspapers, magazines. With other hand in these same sources ify he can find either the spooky, either tortured the intel, that perceives the domestic too emotionally (a Sagittarius and Fish - emotional signs) and if 4-1-1 dostaochno worrying, then can carried ache. And if, contrary, optimistic anti (perevodyaschaya in pozitiv) the this comes, or pochuvtvat themselves significantly better.
About ekzaltatsii and the fall of the we not perhaps :)

Tania T wrote:

. On expulsion
The sun - > Saturn- > MARS- < -Venera < spacecraft to
<--- 1
Jupiter
!
Mercury
!
Neptune

Tatiana, if this on example where the Sun in question, then chain quite not such a, more accurately on this example is obtained 2 chain. The first with center mutual porter Mars in Rake- Saturn in Libra, and the second mutual porter Neptun- Mercury.
If something it is unclear ask me :flag:
Incidentally in supply on must want wounds in 1997-not forge the It comes. Separate center, camping on K. Is under governance Pluto. So that on must want - only 4 chain.

Thank you, Anna Eduardovna, for explanations and, importantly for direction. - Ok., when know far southern, camping on E. Correctly rant,.

Чукокала wrote:

About ekzaltatsii and the fall of the we not perhaps

Quite were intrigued by these supply chains!

Thank you! :flag:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » For primer - questions on the elements be and Crosses