Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Forecast on December 2009

Forecast on December 2009

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

astrological especially December

December will quite an intricate month, when tested will hold its as diplomatic ability to, so and please quality, will need a quotation, cool head, skill work in team and find reasonable explore compromise solutions.

2 DecemberVenus will incorporate to with Jupiter - two benefactor just one day will together. This day good for love, diplomacy, profits, all, that stems with beauty. Aspect of facilitate, for those, from whom personal relations have evolved over the last months, especially under Ascendant. In aquatic or terrestrial signs written "50". Also good he for those, from whom the Sun, Long, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, ICJ or IC are in 22-24 degrees aquatic or terrestrial signs, especially in an.

5-7 DecemberMercury will pass quadrature (mathematics) to Uranus and Saturn devouring his children. These days will complex for negotiations, work with files. Initially will surprise and strange momentum (Uranus), then deal slides backwards, will require verification, aid, the accuracy of formulas (Saturn).

10-16 Decemberthose same aspects of will pass Mars. These days can be Regional, raised the likelihood accidents. Avtomobilistam is worth be extremely careful. Likely, in these days vividly lagging theme conflict between old and new, conservative, stable - and revolutionary, even extremist. If in everything life already has been traced what something standoff, precisely in these days it lagging the most acutely. Solve questions ponder, discretely, not want unnerv-ed. Precise machine clearly better the sword or poleax.

Desirable in advance simply copy information on an independent host - 10-13 December are possible abound with computer.

In these same days is intense horoscope D. Medvedev (especially 16 December), and also maps Obama’s and Saakashvili. Not discarded, that interests Russia, the US and Georgia as something will cross paths again.

29 DecemberMars will incorporate to with Pluto. This will be completing another cycle Mars relatively Pluto. The last compound was 13 January 2007. Because during this cycle Mars did loop in opposition to Pluto in late 2007-the early 2008, cycle have especially intense, has brought conflict-prone situation (the falling squaring, for local example cycle, occurred 17 August; 7 August kulminiroval cycle Mars-Uranus). Will now be podveden outcome engagement two planets, associated with force, aggression, weapons, apparently, any problems will solved, other - expressly emerge, and will builds a new phase of spiral.

This compound can be troubled for those, from whom anything a meaningful in map is in 1-3 degrees cardinal signs - Aries, degree of Cancer, Libra, Capricorn. This, for example, born 21-24 March, 21-23 June, 23-26 September, 22-24 December. In recent days December they should be cautious about visions and on opportunities diplomatichnee. Not are excluded situation outside our control, but need to do all, to not initiate their very.

So that December not will secure. With 10 December and until the end of month perhaps even rising tension with somehow katarsisom in the most eve New Year.

Now - forecast on sights. I shall remind, that he will more plausible for a sign your the ascendant, and in a lesser extent - for a sign sun.

Not exact and the seriously this forecast: He too overall and cursory. In everything life, have everything specific and unique individuality all can possibly gone quite - quite! - otherwise. Individual forecast is composed quite on other rules and with the other efficiency - but even he far not always is mired in apple!

Read forecast his zodiakalnogo mark can be here.

To Stimul-Cash, forecast on December 2008! :flag:

I, too, at work all documents 2009 year to your boss quite :crazy:
Lena, compound organic and Venus 1 December, itself bounced any from ephemerides. And on let data, too, 1 average December :glasses:.

Helen wrote:

Lena, compound organic and Venus 1 December, itself bounced any from ephemerides. And on let data, too, 1 average December.

And I that wrote? :blush: Has not 1 th?

Радуга wrote:

2 December Venus will incorporate to with by Jupiter - two benefactor just one day will together. This day good for love, diplomacy, profits, all, that stems with beauty.

Today I have took place meeting with familiar on photos. :) meet each other we on site dating.
Compound I have in 8 House included. And if borrow orbis about 2 degrees, it makes trine to my Venus in 5 House :)

Morozz wrote:

Today I have took place meeting with familiar on photos.

Judging by smayliku is it apt meeting. :)

Радуга wrote:

By all indications smayliku is it apt meeting.

And this I not know, Len. Time will tell :)

Still times with the help Anna Eduardovny.

Forecast on week with 22.12.-28.12.08
This week hardly manages relax,
You will dream about the upcoming spree and chase
Spend, and suddenly something not asking to New Year (Neptune 150 Saturn),
Apologize patience and caveat are they disciplined, not agree on adventurous proposals and not panic in advance, the possible peretrubatsii at work still very uncertain and even your bosses accurately not know as will better.

A strong desire to something change will dovlet over you. You can surprise anyone all its new style … If you adventurous man the marriage decided podzarabotat
In game shows ticket machines -Better not to succumb to such a desire. Risk - he's always risk.
(The sun 45 Venus)

2 In Monday,, Tuesday

If you enterprising man and possess grass roots organizing experience abilities is your day. Boldly valsti new projects (Pluto 0 the Sun)
There is the good opportunity tinker on good society (Jupiter 30 Mars).
However, not forget, that spend their money on collective project not worth. (IC 45 Venus)
Not disagreement with someone's point surrounding and shabby.There smile -takim way you manages hide its internal tension
(The sun 45Venera)

3 on Wednesday, Thursday (Uranus 30 with tend and v)

Unexpected events will bring you new meeting and contacts, not miss and "arrows Amur."
Your new ideas not will remain without attention
Can to issue and Prize, that you be wasting on also held unscheduled purchases, not forget, that choice you have always.

4. Friday (eve, when the moon changes)
Every morning on first channel radio announcer tells us:: “Take care of themselves and their close ”,.
In Friday this is especially as relevant, humanity and confectionery maintain you forces. (Saturn 150 Venus)
Your: Intelligence, clarity thought and good intentions (goal) satisfy your strength
(Saturn 120 Mercury)

7. Saturday New Moon
That Spain nezakonnorozhdennogo desire to
Today your thought and mood focus in dreams about Tolstoy spree
(Neptune 60 moon 30 merkuriy)
Gifts and love, (Neptune 0 Venus),
Organizing Committee announced in what image (suit) you will greeted New year, far can be go with children (Neptune 30 Mercury ()
Caveat have autonomy over their, vortex itself real goal and vyrabatyvayte tolerance to senior.
However not forget financial crisis, composing list purchases,
To not borrow have friends (Saturn 150 Venus)

8. Sunday
Convenient time for assertions their credibility in joint enterprises, beware, have in action should not be. Requires diplomatic behavior and not need to impose its opinion farm.

Caveat confident (Neptune 45 the Sun), not - Own on gossip and rumors
Utverdites in their decisions, clear this up for “blanket“ situation not postponing
On "then", Jotunheimen from active vital positions,
Success.

Tania T, thank you! I placed your forecast on main page site with the indication authorship and insignificant few bugfixes (mainly in terms of points-commas).

Thank you, Len, but something I have nothing not comes true, the second day'm tracking events, but on my anybody as if Uranus passes, events occur with close people and with me, and many unexpected, but I strongly a member for all. :dontcare:

Tanja, this because, you described common trends. And transit planet make any aspects of to important points your natalnoy maps? Foretell which home now goes trnazitnaya Long? Not on 5-Mu?

[Dubiously]thanks, Len.
There is no, my Long on 1 goes in like him too?.
Simply I raze not can move away from is situations. Have my rate close old hat 40 days as died son 20 years, this happened on http. And for 2 weeks before this, on vygode, he married and I still even not managed gifts prepare, had to support its from such a strike. She only rescue team from Gavar left abroad in vacation and such happened. She has transit Pluto 0 the Sun on 5 of Mercy and Chinese system 5, too, Pluto.
In general profoundly sad. My sister asks. And in map she has this in sight?, that here do you say.
You very correctly consistently raised subject about correctness of expression and even external the form of astrologer, he same and psychologist, (in my).
I try to put no one nothing not to speak, only with husband talk, he together with me walking in VShKA, I still am learning and me would the most understand, here my retro Uranus on 9 home, perhaps.
But in any case life continues.
Thank you for greetings with Happy New year and the fun fully.
With respect, T.

Tanya, ah here is somewhere you are trapped in point :):

Tania T wrote:

shabby.There smile -takim way you manages hide its internal tension
(The sun 45Venera)

And at all, of course, history heavy you described :( unfortunately, death close this part of life.

Tania T wrote:

. She has transit Pluto 0 the Sun on 5 of Mercy and Chinese system 5, too, Pluto.

Met case, when third. Pluto blended with Sun behaves similarly in 8 st House, but this proigralos as giving birth.

Tania T wrote:

my Long on 1 goes

This, too, boosts sensitivity and susceptibility

Tania T wrote:

Thanks for greetings with Happy New year and the fun fully

Thank you :(

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Forecast on December 2009