Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Posts 1 to 20 of 167

Perfectly reputable, Tatiana!
We with my husband very want kiddies, but on somehow reasons have us until raze not is obtained. Doctors say, that all in order. Very not want resort from impatience and unfamiliarity with in than the reason to somehow either an extreme medical decisions, so very need your advice, coming from our natal carte.
So, my data birth:
3 January 1977 - 0 :5 5 on Moscow time - place Moscow
Data my husband:
3 December 1975 - 03 :0 0 morning on Moscow time - place Moscow

Questions: Will whether have us children, how many, when, with than can be are linked problems in this terms of now?

In advance thank you!
Very waiting for your answer.

Здравствуйте, Ирина! Я поняла Ваш вопрос и в течение 1-2 дней дам ответ:есть ли в ваших натальных картах указания на сложности с детьми, с чем они могут быть связаны(если есть), есть ли вероятность их появления в ближайшие пару лет. Только хотела бы сразу предупредить, что поскольку время рождения у вас, насколько я понимаю, не уточненное, могут быть некоторые погрешности, особенно при определении сроков. Если Вы захотите более подробного рассмотрения ваших карт по данному вопросу, нужно будет уточнять время рождения, а это только на платной основе. Что касается количества детей, точных методик его определения я пока не встречала, поэтому не даю таких ответов.

Tatiana,
Thank you large, let us wait. :)
Podskajite, please, under neutochnennym time birth in my case there is in view, that there is no seconds or, likely, and minutes bad? Deal in is, that mother says, that time precisely such, camping on To before on birochkakh except reverie attended by wrote and time birth.

Иришка wrote:

Say, is, please, under neutochnennym time birth in my case there is in view, that there is no seconds or, likely, and minutes bad? Deal in is, that mother says, that time precisely such, camping on To before on birochkakh except reverie attended by wrote and time birth.

See whether, Irina, time on chit that comes in not always fits genuine time birth, camping on E. Time, when insurance is natalnaya map a new rights. His same record not in moment first two or taken umbilical cord, and already after basic Yanovsky manipulation over child. And this almost always gives divergences in-minute. And for glee and 5 minutes can give a significant margin of. So professional Astrologers in their work use method aid time birth on already Western events in life client.

I dreamt your with husband natalnye maps and I have there are several issues to you. They need, to more accurately answer your question, camping on K. Theme all-??? a serious.
1. Tell, there is whether you any problems in relations with parents, can be any already past grievances, which like would were forgotten, but have left a residue?
2. Do you and your husband your fiscal position enough reliable?
3. Happy with whether you its fulfillment in professinalnom terms of?
At all you interesting couple in terms of some of similarities in your natal maps, which as times and can bear delays with the emergence of children.

Tatiana,
Here is our answers:
1. Tell, there is whether you any problems in relations with parents, can be any already past grievances, which like would were forgotten, but have left a residue?
I: There is no, but there is a small a residue from problems, when me was somewhere 11-13 years. They then with the sister left, and I almost 2 year lived with grandmother.
Husband: Father 2 year ago died and mother now very complains on lack of attention to it (we live not together).

2. Do you and your husband your fiscal position enough reliable?
I: Well a reliable, although now I not’ve worked.
Husband: Well a reliable.

3. Happy with whether you its fulfillment in professinalnom terms of?
I :2 year ago unsuccessfully changed the work on calmer (to have the opportunity to address dityachim question) and not rooted, but then decided not spend and to do all on order: First to do such a thing a good base and a good experience, now - time relax and have been arguing become pregnant, face and again shared my on work, to not pressed on children excessive the tutelage :)). Truth there is a sense of, that process attempts to lasted and all not quite in my domestic plan goes. But to do all in parallel was would harder, camping on To work connected with ??, nenormirovannym day, wrong nutrition and camping on P. All the more still account for the most together with physicians, and sometimes and for them to think.
Husband: In a whole exasperated, but there is always far seek to.

Hello, Irina! Thank you for answers. Now my explanations on specified issues. As I already did, in your with husband maps there is common Aspekty that can to lend delay with the emergence of children. But all-??? more I watch your map, camping on K. Time not okruglennoe until hours, and means, more precise Perhaps. So here is judging by from everything natalnoy maps can say, that problems with the emergence of children have rather psychological character, and are linked with whatever something subconscious OEZ. And rather this any unresolved, neizzhitye grievances on parents or any problems (not explicit) in relations with them. So, if remained some “a residue ” from childhood, need dispose from him, terminally forgive. And here is loss of work, perhaps, as times was one of moments engineering one of disgarmonichnykh aspects of, that brings you to goal and is positive for you. Still, perhaps, you need as something dramatically reverse your vision its of female essence, as you should its Fuehrer. More specific say not can, camping on K. For this need a blown consultation.
At all in the coming 2 year you well there is the likelihood the emergence of children. Here is the most likely periods their conceiving: 2009. -fevral-April, August, December, 2010 g.-yanvar.

Tatiana, huge you thank you,
Frankly, I already virtually to immigrate with this the recommendation and very many been mulling over her, until not arose one problem. I you left it message still in Saturday, but it not displayed why something. Apparently not the clicked. Deal in is, that my mother all-??? mixed up the a bit hour my birth. Me very ashamed that am asking you watch how Your recommendations relatively my issue will change with utochneniem this moment, - simply mother all time kept saying, that I was born in 0 :5 5, but, apparently, when I another times after your utochnyayuschego issue asked its about this, she confirmed, but itself hesitated and dreamt the contestant the most tag. Thank God, of course, that now I, indeed, know, that was born not in 0 :5 5, and in 1 :5 5, but me very awkward before you.
Very await the your answer.

Иришка wrote:

“I don’t very ashamed that am asking you watch how Your recommendations relatively my issue will change with utochneniem this moment, - simply mother all time kept saying, that I was born in 0 :5 5, but, apparently, when I another times after your utochnyayuschego issue asked its about this, she confirmed, but itself hesitated and dreamt the contestant the most tag. Thank God, of course, that now I, indeed, know, that was born not in 0 :5 5, and in 1 :5 5, but me very awkward before you.

Ah well, case. :blush: Yes, Irina, I'll take a look on 1 :5 5 your map.

Hello, Irina! Here is what emerged under shift time birth on 1 hour.

Татьяна wrote:

So here is judging by from everything natalnoy maps can say, that problems with the emergence of children have rather psychological character, and are linked with whatever something subconscious OEZ. And rather this any unresolved, neizzhitye grievances on parents or any problems (not explicit) in relations with them. So, if remained some “a residue ” from childhood, need dispose from him, terminally forgive.

Complete: Rather this can include relations with mom

Татьяна wrote:

A, perhaps, you need as something dramatically reverse your vision its of female essence, as you should its Fuehrer.

Complete: For the emergence of children VERY is important Vasha psychological confidence in stability his financial and social position, and also sufficient supply domestic energy resources (that defines your well-being).

The most likely periods: 2009 g.-mart, 2010-February, March, June

Thank you huge, Tatiana! It seems affairs not so something bad! :) )

Tell, and under such a shift in time birth, loss of work still is now works disgarmonicheskogo influence?
That concerns rethinking the its of female essence, not it, but when I have with work 2 year ago not makin 'out and I "stoically plunged" in problem with the kids, huh, then essentially came swimming up from from depression only thanks to this: Denationalized develop themselves as woman (from create coziness in House, skill be preparing, learn be on-a womanista wiser in relations with husband, provision, development creativity until nourishing in itself greater kindness, patience, promise, sensuality and emotionality in good sense these words). Ironically, but for me this indeed demanded effort and sometimes big, camping on To me with childhood was raised in austerity, career development orієntovanostі, have on full success (no "4", and only "5") and all "women’s" manifestations of in the process training for achievements success need was to transfer in more male quality (solitary rationality, cool, autonomy, resolve, simultaneously impossibly ambitious, responsibility). Here is only I not am sure, this whether direction domestic "transformation" there is in mind under everything the recommendation?
And on of last recommendations (about stability) you so injected word "very", tell, us with husband hit with any tense periods instability (social and financial) or can be now have us despite our sensations times rather vibrant, than stable? Can be, we despite age "still not all exams on the tenacity loss"?

Иришка wrote:

statement, and under such a shift in time birth, loss of work still is now works disgarmonicheskogo influence?

There is no, in the new map already there is no such emphasis on work.

Иришка wrote:

That only I not am sure, this whether direction domestic "transformation" there is in mind under everything the recommendation?

Yes, this very it seems on what I had in view.

Иришка wrote:

And on of last recommendations (about stability) you so injected word "very", tell, us with husband hit with any tense periods instability (social and financial) or can be now have us despite our sensations times rather vibrant, than stable? Can be, we despite age "still not all exams on the tenacity loss"?

There is no, on this subject I not watch Your maps in prognosis. Simply for the emergence of children you it is important feel domestic confidence in material stability. T. K.

Татьяна wrote:

judging by from everything natalnoy maps can say, that problems with the emergence of children have rather psychological character

. Luck you in this!

Huge thank you, Tatiana, for your legal and wishes!

If we with husband choose ask you about more detailed consultation on our natalnym cards, compatibility and prognosis, how many this may cost?

Thank you still times!

IRA, I write you in personal messages.

Hello, Tatiana!

We with husband in for 2-'s years plan child, but until not is obtained. Podskajite, please, will whether have us children? If will, then when, and that can be done, to bring that moment?

My data:

Date birth: 13.10.1979 year
Time birth: 01 hour 00 minutes.
Place birth: Russia, Rostov area, Stanitsa Milyutinskaya.

Data husband:

Date birth: 04.06.1979 year.
Time birth: 11 hours 00 minutes.
Place birth: Hungary, Propulsion Budapest.

Let us you very grateful for the aid!

Elena, and time birth how precise? With words mothers or on chit that comes in from torn hospital bracelet?

Татьяна wrote:

and time birth how precise? With words mothers or on chit that comes in from torn hospital bracelet?

Tatiana, thank you, that responded to my request!

My time birth birochnoe from torn hospital bracelet. Truth mother says can and slightly before was born (within 5-10 minutes), simply doctors recorded exactly in hour night.

Time birth husband - with words his mothers wrote. Can be you will help information about the early childbirth. They began in 12.40. Child the third, so over quickly.

Елена25 wrote:

Our time for standing pat birth husband - with words his mothers wrote. Can be you will help information about the early childbirth. They began in 12.40. Child the third, so over quickly.

Lena, so husband was born in 11 the evening or morning? And still:
- In your Stanitza time start was in year your birth, you can clarify?
- where you with husband now live, name populated points can be clarify?

Татьяна wrote:

Лена, так муж родился в 11 вечера или утра? И еще:-в вашей станице время московское было в год вашего рождения, можете уточнить? - где вы с мужем сейчас живете, название населенного пункта можно уточнить?

Татьяна, извините по времени начала родов неверно написала. Муж родился в 11.00 утра, значит роды начались  в 10.40.

По поводу времени моего рождения: в Ростовской области время такое же, как и в Москве, так как мы находимся в одном часовом поясе. Поэтому на момент моего рождения было время московское.

Мы живем с мужем в Ростовской области , в г. Ростове-на-Дону.

Лена, спасибо, теперь все ясно :blush: Думаю, смогу ответить через пару дней. Вы наверно читали посты этой темы, но на всякий случай процитирую еще раз:

Татьяна wrote:

дам ответ:есть ли в ваших натальных картах указания на сложности с детьми, с чем они могут быть связаны(если есть), есть ли вероятность их появления в ближайшие пару лет. Только хотела бы сразу предупредить, что поскольку время рождения у вас, насколько я понимаю, не уточненное, могут быть некоторые погрешности, особенно при определении сроков. Если Вы захотите более подробного рассмотрения ваших карт по данному вопросу, нужно будет уточнять время рождения, а это только на платной основе.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)