Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Posts 21 to 40 of 167

Tatiana, d wait :)

Posts, smiled, so to you and turned :)

Last edited by Елена25 (Nov 10 2009 12:56:27)

Немного задержалась с ответом:непредвиденные проблемы со здоровьем :dontknow: Постараюсь на выходных отписаться.

Tatiana, get well soon, let you have all being established! :flag:

If on weekends not tickles, can be on future week, I'll wait 8-)

Lena, dreamt your map … Immediate, fulsome several issues, answers on which will help me more precisely to answer you. Tell, what are Your relations with parents? There is no whether you sensations, that you until now dependent upon from someone of them, that someone from parents psychologically is having on you pressure?
Can say, that nothing kritichnogo in respect children I in everything map not saw. If true time birth not strongly different from the specified you, children are important for you, you will common interests and you will intuitively understand each other.
And here is in map your husband there is some tense aspects of that can to lend complexity with, um, inseminate. And this can be and physiological problems, so think, is worth pass health check-ups, if he his still not anodyne. I has built its so same map on time your issue, so here is in it so same there is instructions, that problems with, um, inseminate come from partner …

Tatiana, you are right, husband anodyne check-ups. In spermogramme low performance mobility. Recovering, the results have improved, but until norms until not at grading. Imagined, that this from-for stress: At work and all the very normalize.

I have close relations with mom, feel elevated responsibility for it. In relations with father there is a sense of some pressure.

And may yet you will help information. Husband name is Alexey, our marriage 2010 02.11.2002 in 11.00-20 November morning in Propulsion Rostov-on-Don charges of.

I moved to live in Propulsion Rostov-on-charges of 07.07.2002 year.

Husband settled down on work 19.12.2003 year.

25.08.2007 year we together with husband traveled sleep on Sea in district Sochi.

Last edited by Елена25 (Nov 17 2009 14:00:07)

Елена25 wrote:

In spermogramme low performance mobility.

I exactly pro this in primarily and thought: What simply not has become write from unobtrusive :blush: There are have him figure precisely drag, low activity in terms of conceiving. But there is one positive aspect of in combining with everything card, which can give positive energy this negative aspect. I selling young horses is much as this can be in the real life worked out and write you.

Елена25 wrote:

Wu me close relations with mom, feel elevated responsibility for it. In relations with father there is a sense of some pressure.

Means you classically mother on those respects goes, Pope-on Sun. After, as you confirmed my assumptions pro husband, I think relations with parents not severely affect on your opportunity have children. Simply have some people there is certain psychological "blocks" that can not to lend conceiving. Judging by from your maps there is the likelihood such "blocs", associated with relations with parents. In respect mothers need on-less experiences of imagination and commitment unrest, and in respect Pope-try to avoid situations and relations, where perhaps pressure with everything or his hand.

Татьяна wrote:

Judging from your maps there is the likelihood such "blocs", associated with relations with parents.

I think, that any psychological blocks I have were. So a long time not decision lead the children. But as this may be stems with parents?

Татьяна wrote:

I exactly pro this in primarily and thought: What simply not has become write from unobtrusive There are have him figure precisely drag, low activity in terms of conceiving.

Tatiana, you auctioning the in mind, that on natalnym cards there is no instructions on the, that have us will children? I question instead asked, to understand is worth whether us to do ovaries, use methods unconventional medicine or, better, take the RX child.

Татьяна wrote:

But there is one positive aspect of in combining with everything card, which can give positive energy this negative aspect. I selling young horses is much as this can be in the real life worked out and write you.

D you very grateful to! :)

Last edited by Елена25 (Nov 20 2009 14:15:54)

Елена25 wrote:

I question instead asked, to understand is worth whether us to do ovaries, use methods unconventional medicine or, better, take the RX child.

Know, me seems, that 2 year-this still not so big term, to to do ovaries. About the RX child-this only you with husband to decide. Know several examples, when spouse with diagnosis infertility taking the RX child, and through while, suddenly’s own.
Now, that concerns positive aspects with your card, about which wrote higher: Your husband need more time pay communicate verbally with you homes, in family. Perhaps you is worth somewhere go together, jointly to address many practices on recovery Energy balance, yoga. Here is in short so can be realize this pozitiv.

Елена25 wrote:

Tatiana, you auctioning the in mind, that on natalnym cards there is no instructions on the, that have us will children

There is no, I nothing such a not wrote. Moreover, on everything map at all no serious problems in respect children. And the negative aspects of in map your husband again same not say, that children not will, simply create difficulties in this issue, delays. And still judging by from your carte, can say, that precisely you should help husband worked out these difficulties with the emergence of children, this is one your ?? ? ? tasks, precisely you can find ways recovery energy. And as times now for this very favorable period.
So same favorable in terms of conceiving will be the first half of April 2010.

Татьяна wrote:

And as times now for this very favorable period.

Tatiana, I correctly realized, that until the end of 2009 have us favorable period for conceiving with astrological perspective?

After, as has found your forum takes an unique. You can with astrological perspective write, what planet and camping on D. Indicate, that I have with fertility all well, and have husband not very?

Елена25 wrote:

Tatiana, I correctly realized, that until the end of 2009 have us favorable period for conceiving with astrological perspective?

Yes, correctly. Now there is favorable influence in this terms of. But I would told, that more influence planets point to favorable period for recovery Energy balance (about than wrote higher).

Елена25 wrote:

After how has found your forum takes an unique. You can with astrological perspective write, what planet and camping on D. Indicate, that I have with fertility all well, and have husband not very?

Yes, of course, I can. But only slightly later, I here something quite got a headache :confused:

Tatiana, thank you and let-you God charged!

Here is saying Recessional from disease. Wanted you send personal tweet, not know as this can be done on Forum.

Me she helped, hope you, too, will help.

My God my God, God bless in the name of the Father and the Son and St. Spirit. Amen!
As central God the sky and land, and water, and stars approve and firmly has strengthened, and as on the syromaternoy earth there is no nor which disease, nor blood wounds, nor schipoty, nor frap your body, nor tumor, so same has created central me to the slave God (name of). As has created central firmly approve and firmly has strengthened want my, and bones my and white body my, so same and I have by slaves of God (name of) not was would on Obama’s White the body, on retivom heart of, nor on the bones my nor which disease, nor blood, nor wounds, nor schipoty, nor frap your body, nor tumor. Am uniform Arkhangelsk the key in eyelids centuries. Amen, Amen, Amen!

Tatiana, on your advice became preoccupied with question improvements Energy background. There is such practices in Yoga - enforcement healing enlightened enough. Helps under various diseases. Here is the reference http://www.schoolyoga.ru/predn_lebol/index.html

Last edited by Елена25 (Nov 25 2009 14:57:03)

Татьяна wrote:

Елена25 написал(а):После того, как нашла ваш форум заинтересовалась астрологией. Можете с астрологической точки зрения написать, какие планеты и т.д. указывают на то, что у меня с плодовитостью все хорошо, а  у мужа не очень?

да, конечно, могу. Но только чуть позднее

Татьяна, вы забыли про меня? :'(

Елена25 wrote:

Tatiana, you forgotten pro me?

About, pardon! O.o. today update my from homes.

Вот исправляюсь. :flag:
В вашей карте я смотрела прежде всего Луну и 5-й дом. Луна в Раке(в обители), на границе 12 дома. Но поскольку время не ректифицировано, вполне вероятно она в 11-м доме. При этом есть квадратура от Луны к соединению Солнце-Плутон-это и было причиной моих распросов про Ваши отношения с родителями. В целом можно сказать, что положение Луны несколько напряженное, но надо определяться с ее местонахождением в домах. Упр.5-го дома Юпитер, в 1-м доме без напряженных аспектов-очень хорошо! Так же Юпитер в секстиле к Венере и возможно к куспиду 4-го дома(опять же нужно уточнять время рождения).  Правда Юпитер в Деве несколько слабоват, но плюсов здесь все же больше, чем минусов.
Карта Вашего мужа:упр.5-го дома Сатурн(опять же в Деве) в р-не Асц в квадрате к Солнцу(сигнификатор 5-го дома). Сразу подумала, что есть какое-то торможение, причем физиологическое. Плюс к этому Марс(упр.8-го) в Тельце в оппозиции с Ураном(упр.6-го), то есть явная связь со здоровьем и мужской физиологией.

Dobryi day, Tatiana. Decided will then turn to you for through:. In advance errori for mistakes, on ruski poorly write, so as I from Ukraine.

We with husband zhenati already 3 year, and children arts not have yielded. Want ask when we have will children, what a welcome time their conceiving?

I - Inna, was born 10.12.1983, in 8.30 a.m. morning (record with tags) on local time, Ukraine, Ternopil area, Propulsion Zalischyky.
Husband - Roman, was born 03.09.1983, roughly in 19.00 (with words mothers), Ukraine, Ternopil area, scientific dogma into question. Zalischyky.

Place of residence - Ukraine, Propulsion Chernivtsi.
Rospisalis - 08.08.06 Ukraine, Ternopil area, Propulsion Zalischyky
Tie the knot - 02.09.06, there same.
21.10.07 - me have made operatsyyu on vnematochnoyu (I not very believe that she there was).
After this I was being treated for, doctors say, that no problems there, iiaeia to get pregnant yet, but nothing not goes. Spermograma have husband the good.
In advance you thank you.

Hello, Inna! If you read the posts in this topic, then realize, that without aid time birth (chemistry) my answer about bad-time the emergence of children can be with errors (and can be large enough). Rektifikatsiyu I spend the only on a paid basis of, so as this very over the process. So if you test eventual margin of in my response, I'll take a look your birth map closer to the end of weeks.

Well, I will wait.

Staff, if rely on schematic you time birth, how times now in December you have opportunity conceiving. So same a good period the end of the January-February 2010, the end of the maya- the beginning of August and with October to December 2010.

Tatiana, a large you thank you. Let us had been hoping, that all tickles))

Please! :blush: By the way, on your map I not saw special problems in terms of childbearing, so that best!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)