Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Posts 61 to 80 of 167

Nadezhda81 wrote:

and still question How pay legal. I've given that in bottom in podpise there is Number purse, and that as to do not know, camping on K. Before not enjoyed

This can be done through the payment terminal or ATM, if you there is no Yandex-purse. Witness here, there identifies a banks and ’, through which this can be done. If for you this will be is difficult, can be simply Universal Postal laggards.

Thank you today however, 'll take your money

Tatiana I had turned'll take your money, d wait from you answer. Thank you.

Hope, money I saw, tomorrow will try give you the answer.

Hello, Nadiya! About opportunities have children can say, that in everything natalnoy map special problems I not saw. You enough, like, egocentric and hardly chase a big mom, but this rather your desire to, than fate. Truth I would not advised as pregnant to commit any trip, travel without special need, so as can arise complication.
Have your young human I so same not saw special problems with the emergence of children in history of physiology terms of, even more that their have him can be clearly more one. But … are possible any psychological “disadvantages ” with his hand. Perhaps he not ready for long-term relations in the form of marriage or same fears losing resonance feelings with the emergence of child. So same have him can be some irregular approach relative to children, their a, or same his behavior can sharply not be permanent with the emergence of child. ???? he, perhaps, even himself not expects from themselves of the sort. Although in a whole he enough caring man and can become a good father and assistant in all household routine.
Conception the most likely in early August or through year in late April-the early on May 2011.

Tatiana, thank you you let us wait favorable time. And still Tatiana, only here is question why but died down pregnancy, simply fear pass still times through such. This is so and should was happen or was mistake doctors and my?

Last edited by Nadezhda81 (May 2 2010 20:22:39)

Tatiana and here is all been mulling over your answer, not understand then if special complications with children there is no, why in the first marriage not was children (for this reason and have diverged?

Nadezhda81 wrote:

И еще Татьяна,только вот вопрос почему замерла беременность,просто боюсь пройти еще раз через такое.Это так и должно было случиться или была ошибка врачей и моя?

Не могу сказать была ли здесь чья-то ошибка, так как не знаю всех обстоятельств, это Вам лучше судить. Что касается положения планет на это время, оно на самом деле было достаточно напряженным, в том числе и в том, что касается Вашей физиологии.

Nadezhda81 wrote:

Татьяна и вот все думала над вашим ответом,не понимаю тогда если особых осложнений с детьми нет,почему в первом браке не было детей(по этой причине и разошлись)???

Возможно причина была в муже, его здоровье... Или есть еще вариант:мне несколько раз встречались пары у которых все в порядке в плане здоровья и в гороскопе каждого по-отдельности вроде тоже нет больших напрягов, но при этом они не могут зачать. Начинаешь разбираться подробней и видишь астрологическую несовместимость в плане деторождения.

Татьяна wrote:

Или есть еще вариант:мне несколько раз встречались пары у которых все в порядке в плане здоровья и в гороскопе каждого по-отдельности вроде тоже нет больших напрягов, но при этом они не могут зачать. Начинаешь разбираться подробней и видишь астрологическую несовместимость в плане деторождения.

Наверное это скорей всего более точный вариант,т.к.у него сейчас уже есть ребенок.И раз с нынешнем получилось один раз забеременеть,значит верем и ждем благоприятного времени.
Большое спасибо,Татьяна.

Nadezhda81 wrote:

And times with current broke a one times become pregnant, means after Labor Day weekend and waiting for favorable time.

Luck you!

Perfectly reputable Tatiana, are a good day!

Could you tell me, please, enmi whether have us problems with, um, inseminate a baby? And if there is, how solve? :disappointed:
Conceal, I gladly would with you she met in personal mails, but not find, how to do this? :blush:

Can be I until some data write?

I - Karina, was born 27.12.1983g in 7 :0 5 (with words mothers, but says accurately) morning in Moscow, 16th lying-in hospital
Husband - Dmitri, was born 15.03.1983g in 22 :3 0 (with words mothers, but says accurately) last, in Moscow, 16th lying-in hospital

The partnership for verification date our wedding - 15.04.2010 (I already Phase 2 of times married).

Plan puny almost year, results there is no. Obvious randomized causes there is no. There is small departures in spermogramme, but B with such spokoyo can now, low.

About pay: I correctly realized, that ask question on Forum - southern coalition -I ara que the answer? :blush:

Thank you in advance! To receive an answer very!

Last edited by Кусачая (May 6 2010 18:02:47)

Кусачая wrote:

conceal, I gladly would with you she met in personal mails, but not find, how to do this?

Here on Forum this can be done through personal messages (ranks at in menu there is point "Messages"). So same you can write me on mail :t sync’s organs is zhi @ mail.ru

Кусачая wrote:

about pay: I correctly realized, that ask question on Forum - southern coalition -I ara que the answer?

Yes, you all correctly understood :blush: Send money, post here, I see money and in for days roughly dam you the answer.

Tanya made them, thank you for the answer!
Now'll run post'll take your money :jumping:
And'll stand-'ll listen to, that you me answer, if that it is unclear will - then spishus personally with you :blush:

Tatiana, I'll take your money had turned. Today in 13 :3 5. Await the your answer :rolleyes:

Karina, having looked your birth map, can say, that in a whole you there is no rulings on problems with, um, inseminate. Your pregnancy will in some least unexpected for you. Until the end of this year you goes a powerful transit Pluto on natalnomu Sun, that means time cardinal change in everything personality. This may so same relinquishes and sphere of children. Buck: On your imagined herself as I see, that you enough egocentric man, are accustomed considered themselves center attention, and under headline-child this situation, typically, in fundamentally is changing and on first terms of should be child. Under this you so same there is still one favorable transit, indicating on opportunity the emergence of child (May, the end of the October-the beginning of December). So that combined both these transit give a good the likelihood for conceiving.
And here is have your husband more uneasy picture in horoscope was right on children. Perhaps he too is experiencing about his social status, career. Certainly he wants children, but can pressing too overvalued demands to your financial wellbeing and to doubt, that he can provide children all, that them will need. If such doubts there is (can be even not made by you), their can be boldly roll back, so as can say, that with the emergence of children have your husband can emerge and new sources of income or increase already the available.
So same under combining your of birth dates for horoscopes in sight, that there is aspects of, meadows smooth tensions in map your husband. I.e. precisely with you have him should all make in terms of children.

Tatiana, thank you large for rapid the answer!
First, thank you large, enough an exact feature :cool:!
Can be several follow-up issues? :blush:

I correctly understand, that foil this year is favorable period (a powerful transit Pluto on natalnomu Solntsu- that this such I without notions :confused: :D), which mb facilitate, for conceiving, and mb facilitate, and for something another?
And means on him the other transit, which already directly facilitate, for conceiving? (My entirely and period since the late October until the early November, yes? :flirt:) What there is "try to" need to mostly in periods these old imposition tranzitov?

Husband has shown, that you wrote. He agree. And truth he s as wants puny, but under this giperotvetstvenen. So that let us work. :rolleyes:

Dobryi day Tatiana.

Tell there is whether have nasproblemy with Conception. And when we have favorable period for conceiving.

I Oksana, 9.01.1985 Ukraine, Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk in 14.25
He. Svyatoslav. 8.03.1972 Ukraine, Propulsion Yalta. In 15.45

Day wedding. 7.06.2008g. Ukraine Propulsion Yalta in 11.51 displacement, are acquainted 5.08.2004 Propulsion Yalta. (I do not need it or not)

Did AI 05.05.2010 in 13.30 - 1: 40 We wish we would to know blagopriyanoe whether this time, and will be whether successful AI?
Can whether have us at all be children?

Кусачая wrote:

я правильно понимаю, что фоном этого года является благоприятный период (мощный транзит Плутона по натальному Солнцу- что это такое я без понятия     ), который мб благоприятен для зачатия, а мб благоприятен и для чего-то другого?

Я бы сказала, что его благоприятность зависит от Вас:насколько Вы готовы к глубоким изменениям в своей личности. Транзит Плутона всегда несет трансформацию, если это соединение да еще с Солнцем- это в первую очередь затрагивает личность человека и его физическое тело. Если Вы сами готовы к переменам, а еще лучше будете их инициировать, транзит может дать качественный прорыв на новый уровень развития личности. Если же нет, это может вылиться в проблемы со здровьем, создать тяжелый психологический фон. Но у Вас идет еще один транзит уже точно балагоприятный по своей природе, связанный с появлением детей. Поэтому совместив оба транзита, а так же рассмотрев Ваши личные характеристики я пришла к выводу, что перемены в Вас могут быть связаны с появлением ребенка, так как это событие переносит акцент с "Я" на "он(она)", что для Вашей личности и будет кардинальной переменой. Но я бы посоветовала уже сейчас заняться самосовершенствованием(физическим или психологическим, что вам ближе), чтобы запустить энергию этого транзита Плутона по хорошему "руслу".

I_love wrote:

Скажите есть ли у наспроблемы с зачатие. И когда у нас благоприятный период для зачатия.

Обратите, пожалуйста, внимание на объявление в самом верху:экспресс-консультации у нас платные.

Am asking forgiveness not saw. Tomorrow same'll pay for. And through how many after pay will the answer?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)