Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Posts 101 to 120 of 167

Татьяна wrote:

Nadezhda81 wrote (and):

Hello Tatiana, you me provided that answer in the early on May, and the kind broke a that in late on May came pregnancy, and you wrote that favorable period this August, and I here is now a member for outcome this pregnancy. You can that either clarify on this about or need to will pre pay?. Thank you for the answer.

Hope, importantly not worry! You all will well :blush: The main thing, that pregnancy came in this year as and was supposed on your solyaru. And divergences in supposed month well are possible, after all I not specify your time birth and your husband. And even in dynamism on chit that comes in time likely there is divergences on 10-15 minutes, that gives fallibility in forecasts. Exactly this all written in the early this themes (pro takes the terms without aid time birth) :blush: So that not't worry, all goes so as and should be. Luck you! :flag:

Hello Tatiana. Like would get back a little clarify situation, about moreover that pregnancy again has interrupted. All was well, has gone to ultrasound in 7 weeks little heart was beating and have evolved well, and in 8ned.4 days pregnancy but died down. Have made purge ((diagnosis the wrong karyotype. Fetus 45Kh. Why again such (Don’t know need to pay or not. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Nadezhda81 (Aug 26 2010 08:31:35)

Nadezhda81 wrote:

diagnosis the wrong karyotype. Fetus 45Kh

Hope, I not realized, that means "the wrong diagnosis"? I.e. for good reason have made purge? Or initially wrong have diagnosed, that all well, and then it turned out, that there is chromosomal abnormalities?

Nadezhda81 wrote:

Why again such (Don’t know need to pay or not.

Let us so: You me write dates (though would roughly) conceiving (and first and second) and any pregnancy, and I have a look-see as this fits with someone time birth. Because divergences can be likely from-for this. If deal in this, means for work with card need to will specify time birth, and this already platno. If not, means d seek in than I have been proved wrong.
Still times, AXEMAN AND WOMAN Your data: 22.10.1981, 10 ch20 mines morning, Propulsion Osinniki?

Tatiana yes diagnosis chromosomal abnormalities. The first pregnancy: Conception 28.09.09 (write concrete the number of so as then all does not occur at on ultrasound), purge was 17.11.09, preravlas on 6 weeks. The second pregnancy: Conception 22-23.05.10 either 27-28.05.10. 01.07.10 has gone to it all was well, Associations they discerned. And been cleaned up 04.08.10. So as on ultrasound zamershaya pregnancy on 8ned4dnya. My data 10 :2 0 morning Propulsion Osinniki the Kemerovo area. And live in Propulsion Plant. Thank you you Tatiana, can manages that either discover.

Nadezhda81 wrote:

diagnosis the wrong karyotype. Fetus 45Kh

Hope, tell and according to doctors that diagnosis stems only with your genes or this may and from men come?

Татьяна wrote:

Nadiya, tell and according to doctors that diagnosis stems only with your genes or this may and from men come?

They until nothing not say, send to genetikam, camping on To either this can be to write off on accident, either have us from whom i.e. violations. And that the there not concord,?

Last edited by Nadezhda81 (Aug 26 2010 17:42:44)

Tatiana hello. Wanted to know you still not watched my situation, that there could happen?

Hope, I think all deal in map your husband. On everything map these dates conceiving well how’s aspects get planets. ???? in the second case there is anonymity on problems with hand partner. If your true time birth not different from the specified on hour and more, then the problem rather in your partner. On dates conceiving, these you, he has many intense aspects of, with there are those, which could give and genetic violations. Truth for full implementation these aspects of time birth your men likely 19-19.15. And I under inspection your initial search term rested on that you time's quarter to seven-19.00. In map your husband planet very closely are located in narrow sector, so a small shift in time gives already the other outcome. In this, of course, minus national consultation, but I immediately this ogovarivala in primary governing.
So if you want further deal in problem and pick a appropriate time, need signing work with now, pursue chemistry (clearer time birth), so as in your case national consultation little impact. But this, of course, all on your choice. :blush:

Thank you. Tatiana and can be to know how many will cost detailed work with now? Can be in BOS.

Tatiana, help please do deal with children in natalnoy map. By my modest knowledge with children a big problem. Under than in different systems homes data several differ.
Tanja 18.01.1983 (13.30 time local) Kharkiv
Dima 11.10.1980 (14-14.30 time local) Kharkiv
Date odruzhennya 11.10.2008
In advance grateful to. To receive an answer with look forward.

ТаняК wrote:

Tatiana, help please do deal with children in natalnoy map.

Dobryi day! Express-consultation on our Forum ???? only on a paid basis.

Помогите, пожалуйста, разобраться.
10 лет не могу родить ребенка. Замершие беременности на ранних сроках. Все анализы в норме. У последнего мужа двое детей от первого брака.
Светлана (Родилась); 22.06.1983 ; 04:00 ; +4 ; Раздольное, Крымская обл., Украина;45n47;033e29;Ж; ;  Рождение со слов мамы.

Олег (Родился Супруг); 14.01.1974 ; 01:00 ; +3 ; Полярный, Мурманская обл., Россия;69n12;033e22;М; ; Рождение со слов мамы.

Брак; 04.08.2007 ; 10:00 ; +3 ; Севастополь, Крымская обл., Украина;44n36;033e32;Ж; ;

Возможна ли оплата переводом на карту VISA или MasterCard, перевод на расчетный счет ПриватБанка?

Last edited by Александра (Oct 24 2010 00:05:49)

Здравствуйте, Александра! Давайте для начала определимся в каком формате Вам нужна консультация:открытом форумном или закрытом через мейл или личные сообщения? От этого зависит сумма оплаты. Так же мне нужны даты замерших беременностей и когда они прервались.

Александра wrote:

Возможна ли оплата переводом на карту VISA или MasterCard, перевод на расчетный счет ПриватБанка?

Оплата на карту возможна, я напишу Вам в личном сообщении реквизиты своего счета, если Вам так удобней. Хотя на яндекс-кошелек Вы можете оплатить и не имея его сами, через платежные терминалы.

Yes, write, please, requisites

Александра, извините за задержку, со своим днем рождения несколько не хватает времени :blush: Сегодня вечером вышлю вам реквизиты счета. Только вот Вы не ответили, какую консультацию Вы бы хотели получить:приватную или в открытом доступе через форум?

Tatiana, are a good day!

With husband not so long plan children about 5 mo, doctors say sooner panic, but us och it is important to understand reason, camping on K. We Politburo all tests what only can be - and absolutely healthier.
Until planning treated to astrologu personally, not for this reason, and in a whole. He appeared us a bit strange, so as, as then it turned out he of mixed up, date husband and considered his interpritatsiyu correct already it is doubtful. He us then said, that the most townsome time conceiving this when me it 28 (now me - 26) and said to planned so, to child was born in July. On questions why we sechas not can plan, respond that this is dangerous, so as there is the danger health or what the there troubles, nourished German you can of course but I would you sovetovetoval postpone. We of course same not think, so as rely on I howl God's, so plan, but his words crawled into us in my head. And I now kakzhduyu our nedachu mentally attribute on words this astrologer, and fear that even during pregnancy d pass through for the health.
Apparent, please, our doubts!

Here is our data:

I:
Moscow, 10 June 1984g, 2 :2 0 night (time precise, with tags)

Husband:
Moscow, 7 February 1980, 10 :3 0 morning (time a rough, with words mothers)

In advance huge thank you!

Dobryi day, Lena! Consultation on Forum have us ((announcement ranks at pages). Question is viewed only after pay.

Tatiana, only that all should pay for. Thank you, await the your answer :)

Money saw, sagodnya-tomorrow'll take a look Your maps and to Monday write the answer.

Лена, извините за задержку с ответом:свалилась в воскресенье с температурой, только сегодня немного оклемалась..Постараюсь вечером ответить. :blush:

Tatiana, nothing terrible :) I hope you feel better!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)