Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Posts 141 to 160 of 167

Tatiana, are a good day!

Want, to you look my and map husband on subject planning your baby. Also very like would view, there is whether opportunity become pregnant the most without stimulation.
Until this pregnancy not planned, but write because, that me already turned on costly drugs on stimulation, on which organism until poorly replies.
With the outset was neustoyavshiysya cycle, with years all on the traction. Recent years the menstruation Haftungsanspruche only the use, infections no there is no, with bodies all well, the main constipation this we have been researching inadequacy. Enough long been observed have different doctors, until results no.

Data:
Ksenia, 11.10.1985, time from (lunch) Republic Tatarstan Chelny Chelny,
Peter, 18.07.1980, time 8 (morning) Republic Tatarstan Chelny Chelny,
Help in the early on May 2003 Republic Tatarstan Chelny Chelny,
Official registration 06.02.2010 in 14,30 the Moscow area,, RIA Novosti
Peter relocated in Moscow the most the end of the August 2003
Ksenia moved into Moscow receive
12.08.2010 did high endometrium on backdrop of absence of of monthly

Ирина85 wrote:

We together 5 years, 3 of which plan your baby. But raze not is obtained. Pregnancies not was at all!
Like would to know as consigned stars on our issue.

KESS wrote:

Tatiana, are a good day!
Want, to you look my and map husband on subject planning your baby.

In for 2-'s weeks I have not will opportunities tinker with “entertainments ” now, so if by the end of April you not But you, redeem your money after 25 th.

маааханькая wrote:

witness please

In primarily wanted would say, that children you necessarily will. However, there is instructions on problems health, owing to what can be delays with their the emergence of. Passed whether you health check-ups? Perhaps violation of hormonal background owing to surplus generate any hormone. So same I would told, that and on you and on husband strong influence have your mothers. Rather this even psychological pressure with their hand, which you not always you can recognize. You have this moment stems still and with detorodnoy function. So still one recommendation: To expectant listen, but to do in its own way and several limit their influence on your life.
Conception likely in April, June, October 2011-January 2012 Although more likely Conception in next year, especially with on May on September.
I would told, that the emergence of child can change your married relations, show any problems that now not are visible. During pregnancy should be avoided excessive activity, big hemangioma people.

Thank you you large Tatiana!
Yes indeed my hormonal von upset, now accept's homeopathic drug. And stuffy pressure mothers, especially its with the most childhood felt she have are bossy but not to succumb to still with childhood learned, and on this about even live separately apartment removing, although his mother lives one in two-bedroom. Thank you you large.

Татьяна,добрый вечер!!!С праздником Вас!!!
Я бы была вам признательна,если бы посмотрели есть ли у нас с мужем шанс иметь детей?планируем с 2004 года.был аборт в 2008..и больше не получается..хотя всё в норме..А в чём же причина?
Елена;15.08.1969;12:00;место рождения г.Ставрополь,в данный момент проживаю в Риге.
Александр;19.01.1976;около часу ночи(точно время рождения свекровь не помнит);место рождения г.Рига.
У меня двое детей от первого брака.
Спасибо вам заранее.

Last edited by Дракоша* (May 2 2011 01:20:54)

Дракоша* wrote:

Tatiana, are a good evening! With holiday you!
I would was you one, if would look there is whether have us with husband chance have children?

Hello, Elena! Express-consultation is worth 800 Br Money can be to list on electronic might, which is specified in my signature.

Татьяна добрый день!

я хотела бы получить консультацию по проблеме зачатия ребенка.. мы с мужем в браке 5 лет, и у нас не было ни одной беременности, обследовались, лечились, но так ничего и не получается... вот наши данные:
1. Мадина,20.04.1976;Дагестан;Кизилюрт;04:20 ( по словам мамы)
2. Виктор, 03.04.1981;Азербайджан;Баку;15:15 (по словам мамы)

а как можно еще оплатить? можно через банк?

Help 20.08.2004
Officially had registered had: 01.03.2008

Hello, Medina!

Medina wrote:

but as can be still pay? Can be through Bank?

Yes, can be through Bank on my map, can be through terminal on electronic might, can be Universal Postal laggards. But here depends on, where you live now. If in Russia, then all options are possible, if not, the need to specify.

I now live in support tank, me better through Bank or Universal Postal laggards. Tell if we have opportunity produce child.

Medina wrote:

I now live in support tank, me better through Bank or Universal Postal laggards

Medina, and you have map Visa or MasterCard? If there is, then can be easily send money through system Kontakt- here is the reference. On what Bank in my city of send I you write, if chase thus pay for.
Or same can be send Universal Postal laggards, have us on mails this is called "KiberDengi." You need to know in your podala Decoupling what my data need for sending translation, and I you their will provide a.
In general opredelyaytes with way sending and I dam you the right data. :blush:
I understood the crux of the your search term, but work I'm only after gaining pay.

We with husband in for 3-'s years plan child, but until not is obtained. Podskajite, please, will whether have us children? If will, then when, and what favorable days for conceiving?

My data:

1. Date, time and place your birth
Olga: 13.02.1980 Propulsion, roughly in 9-10 morning (mother remembers, that was it's a shift morning and all), Propulsion Outstanding the Moscow area, first district
2. Date, time and place birth Husband:
Nikita: 26.02.1984 Propulsion Roughly in 06-00 hours, village of Malyshev Log Zhezkent, Borodulikhin district, Semipalatinsk Oblast still be theirs..
3. Date and place registration marriage:
Marriage 2010 and also in 15-30 on moscow time Propulsion Outstanding the Moscow area first district. Together live with August 2006
4. Your place of residence currently:
Russia, village Gorky Department, the Moscow area, first district
5. Were whether you pregnancy (if yes, then desirable point to dates):
There is no
6. Date, time and place birth children (if there is):
Children there is no.

helga80 wrote:

We with husband in for 3-'s years plan child, but until not is obtained. Podskajite, please, will whether have us children? If will, then when, and what favorable days for conceiving?

Hello, Olga! Express-consultation is worth 800 Br Money can be to list on electronic might, which is specified in my signature.

Well, will translate 20 June, tell, and personal consulting the perhaps and how many this is worth?

helga80 wrote:

Yes, will translate 20 June

Olga, I with tomorrow in Holiday, until 28 June access to my computer not will. So will be able to address someone question only 28-29 June.

helga80 wrote:

personal consulting the perhaps and how many this is worth?

Of course, perhaps. Either through mail, either on Skype. The price depends on volume of work. If need a Ekpress-consultation only not on Forum, and personally the price will be the same. But and volume of information the same.

Hello Tatiana! Very am asking you us help. Live with husband in marriage already almost five years, until marriage lived three years, nor never not pedokhranyalis.
Natalia Leonov. Was born.; 11.11.1980; 16 :50: 00; + 3; Kharkiv, Kharkіvska region, Ukraine; 50N00; 036E15; Zh;;
Natalia Leonov. Was born husband Alexander.; 19.06.1980; 04 :00: 00; + 3; the May Day, Kharkіvska region, Ukraine; 49N24; 036E12; M;;
Natalia Leonov. Bride., 17.02.2007; + 3; Kharkiv, Kharkіvska region, Ukraine; 50N00; 036E15;;
From husband pregnancies not was, in 1998. Was an abortion.
Currently live in Propulsion Kharkiv.
Help, please.

Наталья Леонова wrote:

Hello Tatiana! Very am asking you us help

Hello, Natalia! Express-consultation is worth 800 Br

Hello Tatiana!
Witness please my birth map, there is whether anything in it to typing on marriage and on the birth of children? Date birth 11.05.1971, time 07-35, Propulsion Yekaterinburg.
With respect, Olesya.

Dobryi day Tatiana,

Me name is Olga, help please deal when we have with husband will child and as will happen Conception, naturally or same is worth try ovaries?

Olga Birth of the; 21.11.1986; 23 :4 0; + 8; Dnipropetrovsk, Dnepropetrovsk mill, Ukraine; ;8 o36;;
Anton Birth of the; 01.01.1985; 17 :2 0; + 8; Dnipropetrovsk, Dnepropetrovsk mill,
Trauma neck Anton; 01.07.2004; 21 :3 0; + 8; Dnipropetrovsk,
Bride; 12.06.2009; 10 :3 0; + 8; Dnipropetrovsk,
Bride with the first husband Olja; 05.08.2006; 11 :0 0; + 8; Dnipropetrovsk, Dnepropetrovsk mill, Ukraine; ;8 o36;;
Divorce with the first husband Olja; 09.12.2008; 14 :0 0; + 8; Dnipropetrovsk, Dnepropetrovsk mill, Ukraine; ;8 o36;;

Children there is no nor from first marriage nor from their current. I serve the main accountant on firm, Anton works manager of have aunts from-for trauma. Very want a baby, but something raze not is obtained, help please, if need a any still information I all will provide a.

Tatiana, if more led consultation a chargeable, write please on my electronic worded conditions and requisites. Kovalec86 @ mail.ru, d wait.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)