Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)

Posts 161 to 167 of 167

Oops pardon kovalec86 @ ukr.net

Ольчик wrote:

zhyttja pardon kovalec86 @ ukr.net

I you wrote on this e-mail account.

Hello, Tatiana. Possible whether consultation on emeylu? My worded snizhokm @ mail.ru

snizhok wrote:

Hello, Tatiana. Possible whether consultation on emeylu? My worded snizhokm @ mail.ru

Of course, possible. Write me on mail, he there is in section Contacts of our site.

Dobryi day, Tatiana. Witness please my map and map husband, when we can conceiving child. We 1.5 year tried to, then I have was operation and lasting treatment, in December can already be will try. Want to know in what period have us tickles and tickles whether at all. Simply I so waited the end of the treatment and now fear fixate.
Data:
Anna: 5 December 1984 11 :4 7 Rostov-on-charges of
Sergei: 17 January 1986g. 12 :2 1 Rostov-on-charges of
Time precise, camping on K. I was long have astrologer, we being very specific about time and I memorized the
Very hope on your aid.

аня84 wrote:

Dobryi day, Tatiana. Witness please my map and map husband, when we can conceiving child

Dobryi day. Express-consultation (-800 Br

All bountiful days!
Nothing in their ranks!
And am asking aid)
I quite'm confused in their maps!
We with husband already 10 years plan shoes but nothing not is obtained ((
You can me help calculate are possible whether children I have at all and when expect miracle maerinstva:
I was born and live in Ufa 26 on May 1983 in 13 :5 4
Husband was born and lives here same 01 December 1981 in 17 :2 0 (local time)

I have there horror dire - kuspid 5 homes in an; in 5 House only in the delegation (

You can watch?

Last edited by zaraza (Feb 5 2015 14:54:12)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Children in natalnoy map (will whether, how many, when, why problems)