Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Mars

Cycle the Sun-Mars

Posts 1 to 20 of 67

Basic scenes December are linked with important astrologicheskim event – start a new cycle the Sun-Mars. Every two years these planet meet and give opportunity pay attention on sphere of both and assertiveness. For women this can be relations with men with “sheer folly. ” Degree Sabian here... Point to sense this cycle: “Sphinx have Egyptian doctoral ”- Merits spiritual heritage past and his power over clear conscience. So, basic events this Aoyama are linked with knowledge of the own spiritual values.

On connecting these planets 5 December 2008energy better to channel on decisions, associated with the prospect of development. We should avoid excessive romantics and idealism, which characterize Streltsu. Remember, that we are planting a generational events on two years forward.

Growing quadrature (disambiguation) 29 October 2009will show contradictions and conflicts, with whom we will face. In this period our decisions and actions poorly inconsistent with each other, events can wear character violence, be accompanied by jealousy and with fits negative of emotions. It is important grasping those situation, which trigger tension. On opposition planets to them can be find “key access. ”

The opposition planets 29 January 2010those or different way will help defuse tension. Now require many muzhestv called forth the resolve change casualty forms behavior, realizing their. Domestic conflict can serve as those boost, which will bring the transformation. If same resist flow of changes, then instead affirmative decisions we get a new crisis and stress.

4 on May 2010planet mold a falling kvadraturu, on which we will face with the results this cycle. As see, phase cycle planets broadly similar with on moonlit using the EIWDTM transducer. Knowing especially of the lunar phases, we always can foresee the main the plot coming events. And, of course, most importantly, “we're trying on ” cycle planets to his imagined herself as we get individual information, constraints with our and only our lives. So will repeat, that of the Sun-Mars in this time will in 14 • throes of Sagittarius. In what house it gets into your map? About this you can to know have astrologers of our Forum

Lena, thank you for a selection of and support
In ties with new cycle the Sun -Mars, mb there is any surveillance, advice, based on personal experience or experience customers under past sedineniyakh the Sun -Mars.
Have my an over-familiar Mars in Ovne and in the first House, so here is he says, that postoyanngo thinks, about how "to strike." This not means, that he will fight or I something, but he constantly ready to the fight, ready not only to strike. But and as "correctly" on this moment do step ago, to then, "to strike" and defeat.
I a bit with from such recognition.
Man very is a clever, Serguei had already been on, works in extreme conditions, teaching people.
The partnership prokomentiruete.
In advance thank you.
With respect, Tatiana

Tania T wrote:

the partnership prokomentiruete

Frankly, not know that precisely comment on :) Description Mars in Ovne in 1 House simply classic French Republican. :dontknow: What precisely you are interested in in his recognition?

About current compounds the Sun-Mars. That here say. Compound Sagittarius, therefore, modicum events and will turn around dynamic (Spicy element), but a Sagittarius this the third, "an ideal" level of ceasefire. So events affect rather convictions, than will require decisive action and initiatives. Because compound stems with by Jupiter, then not discarded the inclusion of the entire yupiterianskoy subjects: Foreign ties, puteshestvi, higher education and science, Polygraphy deal and camping on D.

You have in what house is mired this compound, Tanja? :writing: what are the something aspects of with significant spots horoscope it makes? And still, of course, it is important there is whether in natalnoy map aspect of between Sun behaves similarly and vami. If not, the events can pass fonovo and not give nothing of memorable.

Tania T wrote:

Wu my an over-familiar Mars in Ovne and in the first House, so here is he says, that postoyanngo thinks, about how "to strike." This not means, that he will fight or I something, but he constantly ready to the fight, ready not only to strike. But and as "correctly" on this moment do step ago, to then, "to strike" and defeat.

I have, too, Mars in Ovne, but in 9 House. Me your description of nor slightly not shocked. Fight me not accounted for (only in childhood), but and willingness to the fight there is always. Believe me, Tatiana, when planet in his signs, this perception very be and, importantly, naturally contain within you. And correctly Rainbow pointed out

Радуга wrote:

Wu you in what house is mired this compound, Tanja?

, camping on K. Likely, this man a fact you have something meaningful in horoscope was right, or position your Mars so is famously from his, that you not you can understand his motives, and

Tania T wrote:

Need to complement, that the Sun-Mars Sagittarius are linked with will of the, determination, propensity to kind of adventure, the conquest leadership positions, seats under Sun behaves similarly. The sun in this combination adds with in actions and resoluteness in decisions.

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me, too, Mars in Ovne, but in 9 House.

Cities in the, but as in 9 st House have you this manifests itself? I have, too, Mars on kuspide 9 th, but in an, I would Interior themselves to "marafontsam", resilient and patient. And you as its Mars feel?

Tania T wrote:

Wu my an over-familiar Mars in Ovne and in the first House, so here is he says, that postoyanngo thinks, about how "to strike." This not means, that he will fight or I something, but he constantly ready to the fight, ready not only to strike. But and as "correctly" on this moment do step ago, to then, "to strike" and defeat.
Man very is a clever, Serguei had already been on, works in extreme conditions, teaching people.

Interesting description of. I gender-days been mulling, that here any it's a discrepancy be can. Mars in Ovne in 1 House, in my opinion, not gives judgment and skill rollback. This on the idea of should be one read momentum, one thing the full action. Tanja, and which aspects of there Mars has? Interestingly, that Mars in Ovne associate with D Artanyanom, we in some topic talked about this Yeo do. Afghan'Artagnan a spirited, impulsive. But on pages novel not times meet words author about how, that D'Artagnan cautious and "the intelligent." Four-withdrawn by the about him as about really smart from their s and trust his to the. So here interestingly is obtained :) there is whether there aspects of Mars to other planets or we superficially understand expression of prinitspa planet in signs :question:

Today skonchalasya patriarch of All Russias Alexi II.
Not can explain, but Hey, here’s thought, that not so perishing poorly die on such a transit. The beginning of cycle Sagittarius, which replies and for religion. Can be soul gets powerful energy in terms of the reincarnation of the.

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, but as in 9 st House have you this manifests itself? I have, too, Mars on kuspide 9 th, but in an, I would Interior themselves to "marafontsam", resilient and patient. And you as its Mars feel?

Радуга wrote:

D'Artagnan a spirited, impulsive. But on pages novel not times meet words author about how, that D'Artagnan cautious and "the intelligent."

In my, key words here is these: Have Aries his strong, energonapolnennye the Martian properties not often are manifest in the form of aggression, open confrontation, rivalry. Sam Aries not inclined pay these properties substantial attention, just, as very a healthy man about his health simply not thinks, – this his natural state of.

Here is and I have also - when the situation requires decisive action, I not think, I are applied. For example, when to woman in subway in a bag went, I looked out and yelled and averted theft. Then me talked: You that mad rolled off? You would could cut. Not been mulling I then about this, and ploughshares. :) Don’t for good reason same write pro his impulsiveness verging and instinktivnost Mars and Aries. I have worked instinct. If on me will go, I unambiguously dam ceding the.
Me seems, here good illustration will video on Gunnel, when people scare from-for center. Someone your, someone zameraet, and] server here same gave ceding the. Here is this and there is as in the original nature Mars - God war.

But in peacetime weapons XHTML, remains only a sense of its forces focusing.

Now pro 9 house. I have axis initiated 3-9, Mars in 9 House - am learning entire life. Okonchennykh rate already huge. ???? why something they all from different out (can from-for Chiron in the early Aries and in connecting with Mars, please. When has become train itself, realized, that this my. Pleasure from communication with students get so much, like cede knowledge. After occupational experiencing heartfelt the Rise and tide enthusiasm (yupiterianskiy house + sekstil to those respects in Vodolee, 6 house).

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me, too, Mars in Ovne, but in 9 House.

Радуга wrote:

Wu me, too, Mars on kuspide 9 th, but in an

And I have Mars in 9 House in Ovne! :flag: :idea: Truth, he in companies sun and organic, but NOT in connecting (between them 9-10 gr.)
Also as and Ludmila love learn something a new, resolute,, always is ready to action, but NOT aggressive! :)
Compound is mired in 4 house, makes trioctile or sesquiquartile to Jupiter in 9 House. As will the jukebox - we'll go live, will see! :)

Lud_mila wrote:

For example, when to woman in subway in a bag went, I looked out and yelled and averted theft.

I would silently got a death grip and stupidly, on teltsovski telepalas would on it.

Lud_mila wrote:

If on me will go, I unambiguously dam ceding the

And I have retarded cocksucker! Move reaction. Perhaps here still is important a badge of on ASTs.

Lud_mila wrote:

here same gave ceding the

A cool illustration! :idea:

Lud_mila wrote:

Mars in 9 House - am learning entire life. Okonchennykh rate already huge. ???? why something they all from different out

Likewise! Themselves already call Buddha mnogorukim. Lyuda, and husband have you inogorodniy? Or can a different nationality, than you? Although on reverie attended by like Russian :) Wu me husband was strongly inogorodniy, from hunt is.

Marina wrote:

Truth, he in companies sun and organic, but NOT in connecting (between them 9-10 gr.)

Marina, in my opinion, here can be to talk about broader connecting :jumping: aspect of on-my a remarkable, broad soul in you one senses :love:

Marina wrote:

is trying is mired in 4 house, makes trioctile or sesquiquartile to Jupiter in 9 House. As will the jukebox - we'll go live, will see!

4 and 9. For relocation race will. Can relatives from afar will visit? I have, too, compound minorno aspektiruet Mars and casually (30 and 135. Not await the much.

Thank you all for comments. I only am learning, and Your responses helped me in the process of knowledge.
Simply I always think, that "need to find compromise", and then actions.
Mars I have in an in 2 House,
Here is case from life:
When me it looked, that from my pocket the captain money, I simply woman guy for hand and asked to curdle pockets, nothing not look at, I apologize.
This was otherwise acting out-an intuitive action. Felt alarmed I already then, and me, too, talked, and that if would he and vast.
Here I very agree with swears

Радуга wrote:

Interesting description of. I gender-days been mulling, that here any it's a discrepancy be can. Mars in Ovne in 1 House, in my opinion, not gives judgment and skill rollback

And this already gives, on my view, Mercury (retro on ASTs.

Радуга wrote:

Wu you in what house is mired this compound, Tanya? Any aspects of with significant spots horoscope it makes?

Only with kuspidom 2 homes. D watch, "that will"
Pro 9 House they me there only Uranus and types, and I, too, am learning entire life and there is their "Amani Oriental Dance Festival", all relatives and many friends similarly, they then went on own bread.
Thank you all.

Last edited by Tania T (Dec 7 2008 21:40:20)

Радуга wrote:

marina, in my opinion, here can be to talk about broader connecting aspect of on-my a remarkable, broad soul in you one senses

Thank you, Lenochka! :love: :love: :love:
Latitude greshna! :D :D :D To expression of emotions me lacks 1 smiley face, as least 3! :playful:

Радуга wrote:

4 and 9. For relocation race will.

And so like would! :) :) :)

Радуга wrote:

Wu me husband was strongly inogorodniy, from hunt is.

Husband took me for 1,000 kilometers from home homes, with himself he the unidentified soldier - here is you and Mars in Ovne in 9 House! :) :) :)

Marina wrote:

The husband took me for 1,000 kilometers from home homes, with himself he the unidentified soldier - here is you and Mars in Ovne in 9 House!

Marina, and have you in Natal there is the link between Mars, please and Jupiter?

Радуга wrote:

Marina, and have you in Natale there is the link between vami and Jupiter?

Both planet in Ovne, between them 20 gr. And ALL! :dontknow:

This I is allowing hypothesis of ties planet in House and signifikatorom homes. Listened such opinion, that Hua harmonious aspects between them can be to forecast, say, marriage. Being, to example, moon and look there is whether the link with signifikatorom homes where she is. And on this the basis can be in say what marriage will have girls and will whether at all. Well for national consultation.
Have you Mars 20 Jupiter. This the thin aspect of, not thankful with certainty the endowment, here need to Yuri to invite to take, for aspect of it's the karmic. Can be only watch how have yours spouse allocated yupiterianskie quality.

Радуга wrote:

can be only watch how have your spouse allocated yupiterianskie quality.

Quite not are indebted. Only Uhl Sagittarius. :dontknow:

Nothing itself not are indebted :idea: Uhl shows the accumulated experience as times ???. Can you not notice? Marina, he have you likes pofilosofstvovat? Or on bliznetsovski sociable?

Радуга wrote:

Marina, he have you likes pofilosofstvovat? Or on bliznetsovski sociable?

Thank God, all philosophical on me not likes! :crazyfun: Enough in House one philosopher - me! :playful:
Have him stellium in the Virgin in 3 House - Merkurianets on all 100%! (If interestingly, date birth 15 September 1965g. 2.15 Propulsion Brest) :love:

I have observed such a feature of they all my girlfriends-wives troops Mars is in connecting with Sun behaves similarly. :dontknow:

If compound is mired in 1 house (or 4 in relokatsii), aspektiruet ganglia (60 Rahu in 10, 120-03 03 boat dives) - that would this meant? :dontknow:
Can be whether hope on-off shifts in career? Or earnings? (Rahu in 2 in relokatsii)

Радуга wrote:

To women this can be relations with men with “sheer folly. ” Planet are to be joined in 15 throes have

On this moment and truth relations are beginning a new phase of development, truth began this slightly before compounds, but very symbolically significant, that the Sun-Mars enter my 7 th house :blush:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Mars