Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Mars

Cycle the Sun-Mars

Posts 21 to 40 of 67

I have in 10 th fall and square to natalnomu Sun: So say, the radical decision issue or conflict :mybb:

Ляна wrote:

I have observed such a feature of they all my girlfriends-wives troops Mars is in connecting with Sun behaves similarly.

I have husband Attaining until captain, but the Sun in connecting with tend, not with vami. :)
Interestingly, and "have all friends" this how many?

Татьяна wrote:

very symbolically significant, that the Sun-Mars enter my 7 th house

And I have yet and Sonechko in 17 throes have! Let's see for development cycle.

Радуга wrote:

A have us new an astrological event, “downward ” a new cycle the Sun-Mars-in 2 year.

Lena, and when accurately will this compound?

Kisa wrote:

If compound is mired in 1 house

This means, that you in this period you can Fuehrer nedyuzhennuyu activity.

Lud_mila wrote:

A I have still and Sonechko in 17 throes have!

For compounds velikovato.2 degrees, but, Nina.doc, on you this transit, of course, will have strong influence. And in what house is mired?

Lud_mila wrote:

Lena, and when accurately will this compound?

4 February 2011. Can be, incidentally, meditate, visualize, affirmirovat. Have someone events clearest can and not be, so as goes tab cycle, which simvoliziruetsya kernel in darkness, which accumulates potential for further breakout. In this time well observe interacted on subject different signs, they can be very simvolichnymi.

Радуга wrote:

And in what house is mired?

The same, that and have Thani - in 7 house.

Lud_mila wrote:

He same, that and have Thani - in 7 house.

Yes, I'm sorry. :))) not making the connection) Theme partnership will aktsentirovana. Cities in the, but have you unlike Thani will more opportunities for comprehend events on topic. Truth, embarrasses orbis. I on zatmeniyam their's been tracking, there, too, was about 2-'s degrees, gave von without clear events. But there I have was trigon, have you all same compound, aspect of more a strong. Perhaps, need still first adhere personal efforts (and not small, the Sun something in Vodolee, in weak for themselves positions and in 7 st House it, too, doesn) for achievements outcome. Why something it occurs to, that with such a position a good outcome gave would work in group and analysis feedback from surrounding on topic partnership (this contributed to would the better to understanding the, can, of insight was would.

Lud_mila wrote:

Interesting, and "have all friends" this how many?

819 species 7 people. And still have 2 Mars in connecting with the Moon. Can this and not many, but nevertheless, not isolated case. :glasses:

Ляна wrote:

819 species 7 people. And still have 2 Mars in connecting with the Moon. Can this and not many, but nevertheless, not isolated case.

Frankly, not can until the end of explain this fact updates for - signs solar have all, likely, different, plus homes horoscope different and upraviteli, too,.

Радуга wrote:

If compound is mired in 1 house

This means, that you in this period you can Fuehrer nedyuzhennuyu activity.

In relations with men or where - in what area?

Радуга wrote:

To compounds velikovato.2 degrees, but, Nina.doc, on you this transit, of course, will have strong influence. And in what house is mired?

Finally,, the rest of until Zeta and has tested orbis. Compound will in 15 gr. 30-minute, and my the Sun in 16 gr. 20-minute, so that orbis less degrees. Another moment an interesting - my natalnye the Sun and Mars are in dimension septilya. So will curiously see for being roiled by intensifying this-Boy charade in understanding aspects.

Радуга wrote:

the Sun something in Vodolee, in weak for themselves positions and in 7 st House it, too, doesn

The sun in Vodolee, indeed, performed not be easy, but here is 7 house always was considered home cardinal, camping on E. All, that in it the, as and in other cardinal homes, manifests itself vividly, strongly and on sobytiyno. My experience surveillance for Sun behaves similarly in 7 home confirms this fact.

Kisa wrote:

in relations with men or where - in what area?

KISA, for answer to this question need to deal difference between with your card birth. Look than manage the Sun and Mars, whatever homes. But in any case this period will be marked by mounting activity.

Lud_mila wrote:

A one moment an interesting - my natalnye the Sun and Mars are in dimension septilya. So will curiously see for being roiled by intensifying this-Boy charade in understanding aspects.

Yes, incidentally! Cities in the, moment indeed very an interesting. Have us here was study on septilyu, but, frankly, I so and not learned itself in full least his meaning. Little moreover that he a daunting, still and the thin. As you his vychlenyat something regulation? :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Finally something,, the rest of until Zeta and has tested orbis. Compound will in 15 gr. 30-minute, and my the Sun in 16 gr. 20-minute

Here is that case when write the text on M. of Mercury and of Saturn :hobo: I have been proved wrong in throes, compound will happen not in 15, and in 16 st throes, i.e. in 15 • 31 minute Aquarii. Means Sabianskiy symbol of there will be a different: "'s chief weapons investigator enterprises studies complex project"or "Pereorganizatsiya collective forces sake of welfare whole." This degree my natalnogo sun. Have you compound in connecting with Sun behaves similarly, and I have in accurate M., without 1 th minutes.

Lud_mila wrote:

all, that in it the, as and in other cardinal homes, manifests itself vividly, strongly and on sobytiyno.

One thing Different not prevents :) Wu me, too, Long on ICJ,, too, vividly, strongly and sobytiyno and in general not so perishing be, because for moon 10 house not house native (sorry for pun). To mention the your the Sun in 7 st House I had in mind "vesovskuyu" okrashennost solar qualities, and this orientation on surrounding, for example. This may manifest itself and vividly, and severely, and sobytiyno, but "awkward" for sun. Ah still difficulties sprinyatiem decisions and camping on D.

Радуга wrote:

15 • 31 minute Aquarii. Means Sabianskiy symbol of there will be a different: "Director of enterprises studies complex project" or "Pereorganizatsiya collective forces sake of welfare whole."

Ah and nazvanitse! 'll keep that in mind.

Радуга wrote:

How you his vychlenyat something regulation?

Can here is how times stars and planted this opportunity, soedinyas on my the Sun? :)
Lena, and you have observed as this compound is moving on Vodoleyu? I in Zet I keep replaying usually map. In an not was such a closer movement, and in Vodolee is obtained so:
With 23 January on 26 January between Sun behaves similarly and Mars, please 2 gr., then with 27 January on 1 February 1 gr., and then to 5 February precise degree, differ only minutes. Forth the same picture, but in contrary order, and only 15 February they they stamp more, than on 2 degrees. T. E. This all will continue almost a host month!
And I already I'll shut up, that all of this slippers on my those respects (already, the outcome - bad cold with temperature 38 gr, DSTs, Sun, the produce markets. Mother daragaya.

Lud_mila wrote:

Lena, and you have observed as this compound is moving on Vodoleyu?

There is no :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Since 23 January on 26 January between Sun behaves similarly and vami 2 gr., then with 27 January on 1 February 1 gr., and then to 5 February precise degree, differ only minutes. Forth the same picture, but in contrary order, and only 15 February they they stamp more, than on 2 degrees. T. E. This all will continue almost a host month!

Interestingly! I.e. February - very active month, can be remaking together affairs :disappointed:

Lud_mila wrote:

And I already I'll shut up, that all of this slippers on my those respects (already, the outcome - bad cold with temperature 38 gr, DSTs, Sun, Venus. Mother daragaya.

First, get well soon :jumping: A in, second, think, nothing terrible, simply will consistently sometimes be themes, "now tied up" on these planets and in a whole sphere partnership, can be even say, have you will emerge chance lay a new cycle relations with interacted. And temperatures you now even on favor of in the sense, that you can lie in seaside resort of Beidaihe (Liuda, you same on work not're, uh, walking?) to work souls not hinder. And then temperatures this always altered state of consciousness, crash patterns of well is happening in such situations. Logical elements on positivity and stay down, get some rest :) :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

A temperatures you now even on favor of in the sense, that you can lie in seaside resort of Beidaihe (Nina.doc, you same on work not're, uh, walking?) to work souls not hinder. And then temperatures this always altered state of consciousness, crash patterns of well is happening in such situations. Logical elements on pozitiv and stay down, get some rest

If would! I temperatures like the in that's always and in Monday, as bayonet at work. ” something me only dream about.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 26 2011 13:37:05)

Lud_mila wrote:

If would! I temperatures like the in that's always and in Monday, as bayonet at work. ” something me only dream about.

Yes, a pity. But then this should happen as something otherwise. Cities in the, have you now such an interesting moment in life :) signs prevents transformation can happen.

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, have you now such an interesting moment in life signs prevents can occur.

D closely celebrate. :)

Cities in the, and you not like it or here is this subject enlist? :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Mars