Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Mars

Cycle the Sun-Mars

Posts 41 to 60 of 67

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, and you not like it or here is this subject enlist?

Need to think and read its still times.
But I have same still and maps there is on this case! Most it pro Signs.

Ah see. :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

in relations with men or where - in. What area?

KISA, for answer to this question need to deal difference between with your card birth. Look than manage the Sun and Mars, whatever homes. But in any case this period will be marked by mounting activity.

And, ah means guessed right: The sun - from seventh, Mars - only soupravitel (incl. A badge of in than 2). Thank you for cues 8-)
And can this whether this be disputes with men from-for money (ah type, who for whom pays and camping on To?

And aspects of with covered is obtained mean nothing, only planet matter?

Kisa wrote:

aspects of with covered is obtained mean nothing, only planet matter?

Think, that have. However to forecast makes sense, knowing common trends solyarnoy maps, and also managements, progressiy and large tranzitov. In dependence from a common better targeted year will vary nuances tranzitov the smaller, which or enable event, or pledged his. If you have in this year tense relations with partner, then could make and so:

Kisa wrote:

disputes with men from-for money

And if deal goes to wedding, such a transit change roils your personal efforts in the financial issue or will pop up any previously unresolved questions, which aptly resolved.

Kisa wrote:

A can this whether this be disputes with men from-for money (ah type, who for whom pays and camping on To?

Can and so.

Радуга wrote:

But to forecast makes sense, knowing common trends solyarnoy maps, and also managements, progressiy

These I not I have

Радуга wrote:

and large tranzitov

And here is with this I seems "engulfed": Pluto 90 Pluto, Saturn 90 Saturn, Neptune 180 Venus, Jupiter 180 Mercury :disappointed:

Last edited by Kisa (Jan 28 2011 23:07:27)

Kisa wrote:

these I not I have

:dontknow:

Here is, did some digging in solyare a bit: There is there the link 1 th, on the and 2nd: ASC and planet a free access saltire .The homes (Long) - in 7 radiksa, under management sun, which in 2 solyarnom and 7 radiksa. The sun same manages and 2 solar arrangement, in connecting with Mercury over (this himself a, in 2 diesel and 7 radiksa). And this compound - the Sun + Mercury - again aspektiruet ganglia (and Lilith)
Moon same manages kuspidom 12 diesel (in 5 radiksa).

All also not clear, it seems on personal efforts in terms of earnings for partnerships (with what would this? :unsure:), or all-??? more talk (Mercury, to the same retro) about money with partners? But is obtained that nothing a good this not end well (disappointment in love, plus the opposition in the delegation to soed-defective the Sun + Merk. Adjust pliz if me not there experienced

Last edited by Kisa (Feb 3 2011 10:54:31)

Kisa wrote:

Everyone also not clear

And not will clear, so as need to look trends year at all, in a whole. Such tranzity this "that runs" mechanism. If have girls in this year performance on marriage, then even tense aspects of such a compounds can give energization themes. And if performance on gap, then his provoke.

Kisa wrote:

but is obtained that nothing a good this not end well (disappointment in love, plus the opposition in the delegation to soed-defective the Sun + Merck. Adjust pliz if me not there experienced

Here is here accurately not there :) Kees, man for astrology or astrology for human? Any experience for something need.

Радуга wrote:

Any experience for something need.

Nuzhnost not abolishes emots. Perception experience as negative, wasn not so?

Kisa wrote:

nuzhnost not abolishes emots. Perception experience as negative, wasn not so?

So :rain: emotions this at all a good indicator fortune "here and now." But further begins choice rights. Severe transit can be tough it out, and can be think: That precisely not suits and can be whether / need whether something to change? Again same we drawn to the issue: Astrology for human or man for astrology? :rain:

Report to Genady on s ambitious the Sun-Mars. On own he feeling it yet this hell is that. Not can, of course, unambiguously say, that only this cycle affects me in this time, but on senses here he much is asking. Is obtained so, that I feel instability energy: The forces there is no at all, apathy and drowsiness, and the as if's tearing someone from within and pushes in battle! Out there, forcing myself to do any things, under this ?rysia all on its path. Things are falling and Anthony (forceps for hair dropped, compressor for aquarium, a cup of and phytosterols not keep up with gender raising), when restricting, my favorite with a timeless saying has become: "Not povolyaesh - not you have something to eat" and camping on D.
In day birth, when compound the Sun-Mars came on my natalnoe the Sun, I was worn over, as elektrovenik. Redid together affairs, food here different salads, 's baked meat. And all of this easily, without conventional pressure. Think, trine from Saturn transit helped.

Thus, I make special mention:
- instability energy;
- powerful upswings as from apathy to of euphoria;
- destructiveness of and his impulsiveness verging action.

Lyuda, and is qigong not helps? Theme, of course, actual and not only from-for this compounds. First, winter of itself exhausting (stress,, the bad ecology, skuchennost mega cities and camping on D. Second, having a rough time now and those, whose natalnoe the Sun intense aspect of affects all transit the Sun, i.e. born in May, August and November. We literally on days discussed this with Lerochkoy: She has now symbolic the opposition to Sun, and I have quadrature (disambiguation). So that, in described symptoms Nina.doc not alone.

Want offer exit from position. A few days ago I has become to practice simultaneous the inclusion of nastroev St. (in format mp3) with tsvetomeditatsiey. Of course, this on lyubitelya, can someone better listen to the sounds of nature in some heavy sleeper, but can be someone seem close and will help. Tsvetomeditatsiyu Svetlana Allikas can be download here, nastroi St. here. In principle they all about one, are called differently. I there downloaded on raising rejuvenate, on development spiritual abilities and on strengthening faith in themselves. When starters listen to, why something sharply burst of sickness and in leftist half of heads any severity of emerged. Then passed. And through several minutes listening suddenly have observed, that sit and'm breathing deeply and arising. And that such deep breath? This inflows oxygen, cleansing cells, inflows of energy and forces and camping on D. A host day feel well, under my US ? the Sun this is important, so as easily I work hard from rut. In general, liked :) In the aggregate with tsvetomeditatsiey useful already a few days.

Радуга wrote:

KISA wrote (and):

But is obtained that nothing a good this not end well (disappointment in love, plus the opposition in the delegation to soed-defective the Sun + Merck. Adjust pliz if me not there experienced

Here is here accurately not there :) Kees, man for astrology or astrology for human? Any experience for something need.

Lena, I long thought. Can of course better in solyarnuyu subject with this move, but here is are looking: Chain upraviteley in solyare shows, that my personal actions / efforts (moon in a 1D diesel) in area partnerships (in 7 Afghan radiksa) will lead (than moon manages? - kuspidom 12 diesel) to loss of / disappointment (in 5 radiksa) in love. This solyar shows. Bioinformational abilities, as I can this thwart / prevent? Nothing not to do? All the more, that not understandable what precisely actions will lead to this. Reality we then, hindsight understand.

Kisa wrote:

Sprashivaetsya, as I can this thwart / prevent? Nothing not to do?

Kitty, I, too, many on the subject thought. And events over the last year have led to certain conclusions. In my opinion, of course, but I concluded, that all on good. You be disappointed? Ah and on health! And something under this find pro themselves. Why alongside you the man, which you disappoints. And in next time similar man ocharovyvatsya simply not chase. I.e., on my view, life cannot be deferred. Most importantly, can, not what is happening, but as we to this treat. It is important be able to change focus perception, point assembly. And still: All your astrology rarely offers an unambiguous option development events. The same an overlay elements 5 and 12 homes can be the endowment, as secret love, hidden relations and camping on D. Homilies find options this and shift point perception.

Радуга wrote:

Why alongside you the man, which you disappoints. And in next time similar man ocharovyvatsya simply not chase.

In my age and with my experience it is time would perishing long understand, whom should not, and not ocharovyvatsya.
But deal even not in this. Me worries, that any MY actions (on the idea of) will lead to this. Wasn not this we want from astrology - know would where stick a straw make a seating area out? Otherwise is obtained fatalnost any.

Радуга wrote:

And still: Astrology rarely offers an unambiguous option development events. The same an overlay elements 5 and 12 homes can be the endowment, as secret love, hidden relations and camping on D. Homilies find options this and shift point perception.

Me seems that it already happened: Recently I fierce his Prince (embodiment of just about than had intended, and he almost immediately same (through a few days) gone missing. :disappointed: And I even not know far and why.: '(Very it seems on 12 in 5 - loss of love (modicum and potential) + mystery. Not understandable only what OK this I such a-I've done. Abydno, yes. What same me conclusions do, if is unknown, that to this led?

Kisa wrote:

I got worries, that any MY actions (on the idea of) will lead to this.

Here need to birth map analyze. Although in relations always participate 2 hand. Can happen something with hand partner, and his you actions you not you can control. For example, man irresponsible, an Infantile. You same not you can do his other? But their own reaction on his manifestations of you can track: Forgiveness his, reluctance something to change, the impossibility to sever with him relations, fear to remain one and camping on D.

Kisa wrote:

? Otherwise is obtained fatalnost any.

Fatalnost - this one of the most meaningful those in astrology. Kitty, frankly, I not know that to answer. Perhaps, every astrologer should himself pass path and do their own conclusions on this issue. About itself can say, that now life I perceive as much more predefined magnet, than before. But this I, my experience. Know astrologers, which vice versa consider, that human freedom will much decides. Here, perhaps, every himself for themselves solve should.

Kisa wrote:

me seems that it already happened: Recently I fierce his Prince (embodiment of just about than had intended)

Errori. But as quickly you understood, that he your ideal?

Kisa wrote:

MA – It it seems on 12 in 5 - loss of love (modicum and potential) + mystery.

Kitty, 5 in 12 not necessarily loss of love (though can be and so). Such the combination of, for example, very well suited for period search partner in Internet (i.e. remote communication). Or: In this period well deal with own OEZ in relations before somehow evolutionary spike. Let us remember the crux of the 12 homes. This mixing, completing cycle, phase any. In this period goes veiled, invisible work, which in next phase, in phase Aries gives qualitative jump. If short, then 12 house this this organic mulch. There should all die as reduced ” leaves, but precisely through death they make the stage richest and an abandoned subsequently the seed that is why is prepared give sprout.

Радуга wrote:

Oh itself can say, that now life I perceive as much more predefined magnet, than before. But this I, my experience.

Um, I have stance flexible. Me seems that one people this freedom given more than other (and in radikse this can be see).
And still sometime, that with age, with shorting experience we we develop all more patterns, find themselves, so say. In early life - the search for: More boldness try different-removed any and look, that from this tickles. Experience over time limits us. Ah and some doors with age are closed (for example, if not began engage ballet or Holland. Skiing until 12 years, career in this area already hardly ’, and camping on D. Plus unfold some spheres horoscope with age (those, that represented slow planets). In childhood / youth them even simply not in sight, here is and seems that nothing they not determine. And only over time will become in sight that and as.
Can so life is perceived with age as more preordained?

Радуга wrote:

polgize. But as quickly you understood, that he your ideal?

And I this not told. :nope: In technical terms was 3 access. Of what I has seen, heard, learned of him, me all liked :love: Just like continue to to identify the this rights. But decisions (ideal - not ideal) I not even sadder. Not enough still experience communication, as you perhaps utterly. It's reasonable hypothesised.

Kisa wrote:

recently I fierce his Prince (embodiment of just about than had intended)

Kisa wrote:

But decisions (ideal - not ideal) I not even sadder.

To Stimul-Cash, I was mistreated in selection a synonym for :)

Kisa wrote:

Perhaps so life is perceived with age as more preordained?

It is difficult say. Can so, and can because I on itself together experiences has put in respect astrological forecasts and their perception. Outcome, frankly, reported :dontknow: But this may because

Kisa wrote:

“I don’t seems that one people this freedom given more than other

I was born near eclipse, it was prenatalnym and made a clear Disharmonious aspect of to planet in radikse, that entire life and felt. And, incidentally, one my the familiar astrologer (very vodoleyskaya, incidentally) older me and in consultation makes ??? emphasized modeling fate, i.e. here is she has patterns, too, quite flexible.

Радуга wrote:

Let us think the crux of the 12 homes. This mixing, completing cycle, phase any. In this period goes veiled, invisible work, which in next phase, in phase Aries gives qualitative jump. If short, then 12 house this this organic mulch. There should all die as reduced ” leaves, but precisely through death they make the stage richest and an abandoned subsequently the seed that is why is prepared give sprout.

I like such a interpretation. Let us hope that so it and there is in this case :)

But you were right

Радуга wrote:

that you in this period you can Fuehrer nedyuzhennuyu activity.

Already. Here is not should've stayed me, not wanted I simply so to float all and "accept the pie" :no: (as I made few years ago in a similar situation. All the more, that "small spoon sow, and a residue remained.") Put, a to his "pryntsu", by taking Number its. Responded, but then unseated the, or the link Santiago Calatrava - here perishing not discover. :dontknow: But I have in store was still one move. :idea: I learned place where he leader was coming conduct while, on footprint. Day. Can be was go there. I only yesterday, and is worth whether. But as times in this same day, in this same time I have appeared affairs in place which the in 300 metres from his seats. Ah here perishing to think nothing to acquire, need to go. :rolleyes: Came, saw, has become contemplate options as enter in contact. :confused: But in end fate me your head aides :) Met and-on asked, and made for bullshit's. Molchel was stunned by the slightly, that I came there from-for him, but nevertheless, formal the answer I received. Not all of course, that like would to know, in the details he refused into, but modicum so. Me feel better.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Mars