Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Mars

Cycle the Sun-Mars

Posts 61 to 67 of 67

Kisa wrote:

Met and-on asked, and made for bullshit's. Molchel was stunned by the slightly, that I came there from-for him, but nevertheless, formal the answer I received. Not all of course, that like would to know, in the details he refused into, but modicum so. Me feel better.

And as you themselves all of this estimate?

PySy. Exactly, Kees, you already aktsentiruete their attention on 5 / 12. This very a good period for "by for ears" their her programs on clear light consciousness :cool:

Радуга wrote:

And as you themselves all of this estimate?

I denationalized terms of global point over ?, times perishing partner, which decided to stop communication, not one bothered.
(Until now am astonished, as all request: That emerged still any a lead - opportunity meet molchela, and that me not had to specifically there to go and under this to do kind of, that I here "past proceeded." Although he on-my would still not believed, that I on their Affairs was nearby. Strange some people: First are beginning spyware game and then are surprised at that for them preyed upon)
Not love I such tails leave - as if would there is hope, when remains the door ajar on case "and suddenly someday." Long and tedious this in itself kill, better utter all aloud, close in, IRL and not in his virtuale, better know and not guess - know real position things, somehow would it nor was, not build illusions.

Радуга wrote:

This is very a good period for "by for ears" their her programs on clear light consciousness

Extricate as times not strongly broke a, because about the causes their reluctance continuation of molchel left that part out. (More accurately, the reason - I, on that precisely in me him not is now over - :dontknow:) But I attempted to.
(Incidentally, in pre. Case - a similar the situation few years ago - relations not were there, but passed on 7 + 5 home. And in is case I have no leads except numbers a cellular not was.)

Last edited by Kisa (Feb 26 2011 01:34:00)

Радуга wrote:

PySy. Exactly, Kees, you already aktsentiruete their attention on 5 / 12.

I you still not got with his lav-stori? :blush:
So this still not all on 12 in 5! I very hope (more precisely am counting even) that this Kisslinger resulted from and Transition udalivshiysya prYnts will help me close previous relations which already agoniziruyut roughly 1.5 year. I have all lacked resources finish off their. Of course, was would better if would with "prince" all succeeded - then all was would simply and Kisslinger. But have the that have. Hope something he me summoned its strength - the whether confidence, then whether excuses.

Kisa wrote:

Don’t love I such tails leave - as if would there is hope, when remains the door ajar on case "and suddenly someday." Long and tedious this in itself kill, better utter all aloud, close in the real life and not in his virtuale, better know and not guess - know real position things, somehow would it nor was, not build illusions.

In my opinion, this excessive control of situation. You, of course, best, but me so with hand it looked. All can change: And the situation, and you, and he. Me seems, as times Context the door leave ajar.

Kisa wrote:

extricate as times not strongly broke a, because about the causes their reluctance continuation of molchel left that part out.

So this OK well :) shown respect, means :rolleyes:

Kisa wrote:

I you still not got with his lav-stori?

Yes and it :) love - this a significant part of the life any women.

Радуга wrote:

Everyone can change: And the situation, and you, and he. Me seems, as times Context the door leave ajar.

Радуга wrote:

So this OK well :) shown respect, means :rolleyes:

On-my, as times contrary. If cel changes intentions (whatever they nor were, I all can understand and accept), but not reports me about this - this not respect, this Mothersuckers. In such a case even if the situation will change, I not will be able his to accept, because and relations not was, and severed they not were. I (in case renewed-continuation of) always d to think that he me can. Rolls in any moment.
I prefer, to me set in prominence - that and as, closed have us the door, or ajar. To with two sides was measured glance. (And so as he has done, he shut down its for me but as would left ajar for themselves) And if the situation will change, then he always can again approach the me and to arrange the further development. Here is then all perhaps, because as perhaps importantly - skill to agree. About everything. I not think that this excessive control (his I to control not can in any case, yes and not but) - this osoznannost.
And about reason, too, would prefer know. Because as this II decided to, that this something not compatibility with his views. And who his knows, that this on fact. If would I knew THAT this and could to answer - yes, this one of my living principles which not violate nor for whom, you rights, we not compatible - how easier was would! And the again - for me me decided. And can this simply a nuisance? Can, he has done far-reaching conclusions from any tiny episode?

Last edited by Kisa (Feb 26 2011 14:23:56)

Kisa wrote:

If cel changes intentions (whatever they nor were, I all can understand and accept), but not reports me about this - this not respect, this Mothersuckers.

Javadxan, this your perception of his action. We not know that molchel thought and felt in this moment, can not wanted to you mebers and so gave formal the answer. Or sensed themselves contractionary and camping on D.

Kisa wrote:

That then all perhaps, because as perhaps importantly - skill to agree.

Fully agree :)

Kisa wrote:

And about reason, too, would prefer know.

Ah so talk with him :)

Kisa wrote:

A can this simply a nuisance? Can, he has done far-reaching conclusions from any tiny episode?

Not know. Think, that if a man on-nstoyaschemu, deeply interested in woman, then his little that could deter / slow. All the more, need to will and clarify for themselves) reason, if you not want and further to repeat one and the same scenario.

Радуга wrote:

Meanwhile more, need to will and clarify for themselves) reason, if you not want and further to repeat one and the same scenario

Yes I only for, but not so this simply - he same not wants. It seems that he a bit scared when understood that I itself has gone to talk to the with him - type as I'm in pursuit his. And behaved defensively. He something planned quietly dissolve. Can fears pressure, focus on relations, and camping on P.
Me seems, need to stray in an ambush and wait cozy moment - law of averages there I'll hook up (if I have patience ?????). But until such opportunities (not narochitykh) not in sight, give him time draw comfort from, show that his paranoia avoided altogether.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Cycle the Sun-Mars