Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle

Ask advice have of the Oracle

Posts 1 to 20 of 86

Today I open a new permanent subject: Ask Council have of the Oracle, in which every need of can utterly for free :) ask Council in any disturbing all his issue. Question can be voice, more-less detail describing situation. But can be and not to do this. Then your question will sound so: "What the oracle Balaklava, Ukraine advises me in souls me fact (interesuyuschey me situation)?"Almost so. Questions can be ask on least they arise, but in order a common waiting lists. Mercy of am asking!

Люда, вопрос. Месяц назад проходила собеседование в компании, предпочли другого, но человек не сработался с коллективом, и теперь место вновь свободно. Вопрос:стоит ли пытаться вновь? Оно мне надо?

Галина wrote:

Оно мне надо?

Галь, это точно не к Симболону! :D  Надо у себя спросить.

Галина wrote:

Вопрос:стоит ли пытаться вновь?

Вообще-то, это тоже вопрос не в этой теме. Если бы ты сформулировала его так: Что карты мне посоветуют предпринять, чтобы найти нужную мне работу? или так: Что мне делать, чтобы устроиться на данное место? Короче, что-то в этом духе.
Я, конечно, тебе сделаю расклад, но в теме Ответы на вопросы. К тому же твой вопрос предполагает полноценный расклад на новую работу. Я вам его давала при обучении. Смотри эту тему.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 8 2008 11:23:25)

Hello, wanted would to know advice simbolona, that me to do, to to forge relations with Since?

Ludmila, can be and me please advice.
The situation: Period difficulties in personal life.
Question: As me themselves to wage to get out from this a crisis period with least affected and harmonious the result?

Thank you! 8-)

Le wrote:

The situation: Period difficulties in personal life. Question: As me themselves to wage to get out from this a crisis period with least affected and harmonious the result?

Advice you had a chance such - map Shute - Go their by, utterly different from the traditional. Try to nor to what not be tied. Be independent, original man. Jester - this domestic child in every of us. Need to open up this child, leeyat his and pestovat. Sovershayte "crazy" actions, Yep. Uh, have away from the. Organizing Committee announced, in late all, itself simoronskuyu share! And all problems be resolved.

Zoom

Lud_mila
Thank you,

Not, Uranus Uranus, always me this map the Jester in Simbolone intrigovala.

And my question not noticed or have the oracle there is no Council?)

Ники wrote:

A my question not noticed or have the oracle there is no Council?)

Sorry, indeed, missed as something.
Map you are dealt a pretty - Phoenix- you must be deeply change, transform your relations. Map unites planet Pluto and Uranus - both will direct, but each in their. Pluto changes the crux of the, Uranus acts suddenly and suddenly. So need to contribute something utterly an unexpected and quite different, then on the ruins of can be build new the building. This as from the ashes burnt down birds is born a new Phoenix.

Zoom

Thank you! Adjusted for, that relations now fully destroyed, build need to will all anew.

Lyuda, tell, that me wait in relations with my a man in next year?

Татьяна wrote:

Nina.doc, tell, that me wait in relations with my a man in next year?

Tanya, hope I not pulled this map from simpanii to you. ;)
Are dealt a pretty map Balaklava, Ukraine. This deep spiritual relations, developing both partners. Moral support each other. The search for development hand in hand.
:rolleyes: Well, all DC.

Zoom

Lyuda,, give me an advice. Like has found place work, like on acquaintance, large kholing. , give me an advice me as themselves show, that would work produce garment and me and blessed.

Thank you, Liuda! Hope all so and will. :blush:

Hello all! Haven’t update I here not was. So perishing Architecture circumstances. Honor to him, a host year. However, as only end holidays, all would rotate again: | ah okay.
Lyudochka, and I have, too, there is question to the Oracle, truth fear, that too he zamorochennyy, but nevertheless: I want find themselves. That me for this need to take?

Yolka wrote:

Lyudochka, and I have, too, there is question to the Oracle, truth fear, that too he zamorochennyy, but nevertheless: I want find themselves. That me for this need to take?

Has only I for you 3 maps. Who you now - Kruistocht - have you now active the lifeblood stance, you gained its any knowledge, has built its its power philosophy and is ready bear its in masses.
To what seek to - map conservation - seek to need to closer to acquiring domestic harmony, development sensual-emotional spheres, but not with positions Venus, and with positions moon. Need to become more his caring, opekayuschey, Fuehrer empathy water population and camping on D.
And advice as this achieve - map Downfall - this Vodoleyskaya map, says about equitably across retrospect on things and themselves, and can be on situation need to watch otherwise, with the other, unaccustomed hand. Or so - the Take a on themselves eyes another rights.
Christmas tree, if that not understandable, put!

Cities in the, thank you large! I selling young horses is much, especially over of last card (immediately in enjoy your holiday thought curtalns billowed something), and write.

Lud_mila wrote:

A advice as this achieve - map Downfall

Lyuda, and can "Downfall" mean, that should down with heaven on land, ah or whip with themselves been, so say. I specifically looked into this map take a closer.

Yolka wrote:

Liuda, and can "Downfall" mean, that should down with heaven on land, ah or whip with themselves been, so say. I specifically looked into this map take a closer.

Can be of course and so say. After all this, too, objective glance on things.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 30 2009 21:46:18)

Lyuda, and why on maps Balaklava, Ukraine planet have mark vami? And Sunik, incidentally, the Moon :dontknow: Although in leadership to the cards (small a white little book) write in accordance with unique: Uranium and Pluto.

Last edited by Yolka (Feb 1 2009 15:29:03)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle