Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle

Ask advice have of the Oracle

Posts 21 to 40 of 86

Yolka wrote:

Liuda, and why on maps Balaklava, Ukraine planet have mark vami? And Sunik, incidentally, the Moon Although in leadership to the cards (small a white little book) write in accordance with unique: Uranium and Pluto.

There is distinction in portray the moon and Pluto. Why the authors chose such symbol of - Long in range, I not know. Over time is generated habit to cards, already not're confusing, where that.
And Uranus and Mars, too, differ. Have Mars askew arrow, have Uranus upward. You look closely deep. Incidentally, with Uranus something understandable, there is such a symbol of Uranus, when Saver and arrow upward.

Lyuda, Hi. Here is withdrew on work already on its place. In room 4 human, woman roughly in my same office Olja, and two Outlook programmer. Lyuda, I not know, that me iai?yaaao on this work. Understand not can, then whether simply not trained be on second roles, then whether itself system, then whether at all not my work. Give me some pointers pzhl, what point for me the most not priemlimyy and as his to circumvent or reconcile with a.

Cities in the, Hi. Here is withdrew on work already on its place. In room 4 human, woman roughly in my same office Olja, and two Outlook programmer. Lyuda, I not know, that me iai?yaaao on this work. Understand not can, then whether simply not trained be on second roles, then whether itself system, then whether at all not my work. Give me some pointers pzhl, what point for me the most not priemlimyy and as his to circumvent or reconcile with a.

What advice will give Balaklava, Ukraine in besetting relations?

Nadya wrote:

Which advice will give Balaklava, Ukraine in besetting relations?

Thank you for question. On the evening'm gonna get for you maps.

Thank!

Lyudochka, Hi. Pomogi please. There is suspicion on treason, can craned map? Or this my a glitch. Or.

wrote:

There are suspicion on treason, can craned map?

The tick, question some not such. We same learned articulate! On that map something diffrent? Itself same're reaching, must understand, that on our oracle not particularly something's sounding the answer on this question. :) you'll repeat on-more specifically adjusted for Simbolona, I of course'm gonna get map.

Nadya wrote:

Which advice will give Balaklava, Ukraine in besetting relations?

Balaklava, Ukraine gave such advice.
What to do- you needs to abandon something very important and meaningful, dismiss from your life some element of, which roads you. You, perhaps, not want dispose from this, camping on K. This very distinguished part of your life, but this needs for further life. Can be you will have roll back something petty in favor of greater.
Chego not to do- you not worth pull blankets of on themselves, not need to enjoy their womens charms and pressed on its superiority. This only would hurt relations on this stage. Beauty and power over other man - this now not your weapons.

Nagy, if there is any questions, gladly buck significance carte.

wrote:

Lyudochka, Hi. Pomogi please. There is suspicion on treason, can craned map? Or this my a glitch. Or.

Gal, we s subject separately have done, well?

Cities in the, can be and me question ask? What advice will give Balaklava, Ukraine on situation mall at work, what line behavior in this case me better to adhere to, ah and exactly what outcome, than will end? I have trouble on work withdrew: '(

Lero4ka wrote:

here, can be and me question ask? What advice will give Balaklava, Ukraine on situation mall at work, what line behavior in this case me better to adhere to, ah and exactly what outcome, than will end? I have trouble on work withdrew

She, you Nakamury so.
That to do - Phoenix - you need a deep transformation, needs get rid of outdated - vision, stultifying relations and camping on D. Phoenix being replaced after full destruction - and this your path.
That not to do - Shute - however the ease air wait not account for. Cannot be "squint under who." Here need a work more a serious 8-domnaya.
If you so chase act, all end very well - map conservation.

Zoom

Zoom

Cities in the, thank you for the answer :).
Ah, bird Phoenix in my I have not only in ties with labor situation, and at all all spheres life affects in this period

The situation on work arose suddenly, under this proshibla me powerfully :tired:. Immediately fulsome deep a sense of of gravity :( and some tupikovosti, there is no nor knowledge, nor experience, as act in current situation, what wait in thereafter, time on's reflection there is no Just some mgnovennyy collapse :dontknow:, a sense of that equalize situation already not manages, as nor hard you try. (This is called, only slightly loose and pliable this afternoon and on you. Here constantly need, that is called keep hand their fingers on the pulse :confused:). Some of colleagues with such situation encountered in and explained, that return the lost not perhaps. Began to offer from the experience roundabout means path have them that is called" 'll work just as well ", however me they, if honestly, drags very increasingly tenuous that can lead to even more dystopian consequences (painful for a serious organization in which arose the problem, here people not so small, zakosit under establishment accurately not gonna fly , will cave in until of truth and to present accounts In general cute puncture released. At work me predlzhozhili "now do so something, gonna lose on small, and there further in sight will."
Simply on this work processes happen very dynamic% -), all situation ordained in advance not always perhaps. In the process share with each other transient knowledge on situation.
Today, the situation also suddenly solved, with so on that already raze not had envisaged , under this colleagues with leadership were extremely surprised outcome, when learned. I took their proposals as spare option. First decided try its (purely intuitively :idea:) and fortunately, he proved true :cool: and immediately as if stumbling with themselves lifted :) such same instant relief has come :dontknow:
But recent 3-4 days were for me "it is night" :dontcare: Had to reconsider its attitude to crisis situations, recognize own lapses and change ways exit from situations :)

Thank, Ludmila. This very it is important for me.

I until, pleasantly not different motives with taking. Although such a choice indeed there is, understand that there is that very hard. Me seems, if to accept such relations - Im gonna stay on place. Such a sense of. Can you can and will that add about Council "that to do."

I you Grateful, Ludmila!

All hello. That will tell the oracle: When I shared my married and face child?

Cities in the, Hi! Here is and autumn, for oknomi August. From rain have darkened bushes. Were the summer was a brief in Moscow.: '(I again'm applying on work. Yesterday, uh, pulled out itself maps: Compose side-map Materiya and Spirit (King freakin d work for salary, type as potopaesh-so and polopaesh). Relations with superiors -karta Ego (apparently chief not's going to hurt, responsibility with his hand for subordinates, but I need will refer to with respect and fulfill all clearly), relations with colleagues -karta Don Quixote (apparently no relations not will. There and colleagues the there is no) Liuda, other correctly I has judged, or where have been proved wrong?

Devochka wrote:

Anyone reflecting hello. That will tell the oracle: When I shared my married and face child?

Sorry, but in this topic I take out a maps in the form of Council in some issue. Your same request is so stark and Appassionata, that I not recommended turn to aid carte. These things successfully Hypnotizes astrology. So will reasonably order paid legal our astrologers. Especially, if for you this question neprazdnyy. :)

wrote:

Nina.doc, Hi! Here is and autumn, for oknomi August. From rain have darkened bushes. Were the summer was a brief in Moscow. I again'm applying on work. Yesterday, uh, pulled out itself maps: Compose side-map Materiya and Spirit (King freakin d work for salary, type as potopaesh-so and polopaesh). Relations with superiors -karta Ego (apparently chief not's going to hurt, responsibility with his hand for subordinates, but I need will refer to with respect and fulfill all clearly), relations with colleagues -karta Don Quixote (apparently no relations not will. There and colleagues the there is no) Nina.doc, other correctly I has judged, or where have been proved wrong?

Gal, me liked, as you all have outlined. Brilliant! All in point.

Ludmilla, I you realized, thank you, draw on my to astrologers. But on question: That tell pollsters the oracle, that me expect in any time soon in my life?

Devochka wrote:

Ludmilla, I you realized, thank you, draw on my to astrologers.

Exactly, you can far not stray. Have Liudmila there is its ephemerides cabinet.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle