Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle

Ask advice have of the Oracle

Posts 41 to 60 of 86

Thank you, Nina.doc. , it is a pity that almost there is no customers on divination. Except one girlfriends, but she unfortunately, until only is checking my hunches, and here is to advice not listens. And past all so same lie on its path.

Галина wrote:

, it is a pity that almost there is no customers on divination. Except one girlfriends, but she unfortunately, until only is checking my hunches, and here is to advice not listens. And past all so same lie on its path.

This deal completely replaceable. Importantly, that maps with you "are talking." :) A advice to lend - this always attractive opportunity ungrateful. And not think, think, that people listen to of strangers councils. ;) It can. But when for advice paid greater together money. :)

Devochka wrote:

A on question: That tell pollsters the oracle, that me expect in any time soon in my life?

Are dealt a pretty map: Matter and spirit. Closest period in life (camping on K. You his not have identified in issue, then usually more watch on 3 month) you have will stems with fulfillment in one knowledge, skills, spiritual achievements. You will have to sacrifice than something, invest in something wherewithal, to to gain desirable in the future. This may be studies, consultation have practitioner, trip refers on training.
The Oracle describes a common trend, more specifically say difficult. Narrow lanes in map, devochka, can you more understandable will become?

Zoom

Люда, а можно спросить:что мне ждать в сфере работы до конца этого года?

Cities in the, this theme already corrupted or me simply need wait answer? :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

Nina.doc, this theme already corrupted or me simply need wait answer?

Tanja, if Liuda busy, then I can extricate map, and Liuda then, if that, would complement :)

Татьяна wrote:

Nina.doc, this theme already corrupted or me simply need wait answer?

Labor, of course, simply this something in the last time "corrupted." If you not against Irina Ii?ic, it faster will make. And if need to, to I, wait "a tad", okay? :(

Lud_mila wrote:

A if need to, to I, wait "a tad", okay?

Okay, await the. :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

Ok, await the.

Made I you, Tanja, such raskladik. And here is, that ‘.
In given this you period at work will lots relations with superiors to mutual Puppet. Will in you value your mind and natural talents. Perishing not know there is whether have you Jose Padilla? If there is, then from them is worth expect many window dressing and external Forsa. But little affairs real. And here is with colleagues on work can be friction. Something in your behavior their will not telling. Will become you chide and to denounce, with not secretly behind, and Before public on the wrist. This external factors.

Now about domestic. You in this period it seems internally regulation prepare for an a new round his life. You wanted renewal and changes. In short, wave of Vodoleyskaya you in in a fewminutes. :) But this wave of not devastating quality, and obnovitelnogo.

About material causes. About wage. Here is obtained so, that this question you will bother, emotionally you on him zalipnesh. Although realistically all will more-less well. But not worth count on golden mountains and raising ? / too costly Can be, but not now.

Prospect you are dealt a pretty at all 'hook - any strident, unexpected changes, movement in the new direction, change priorities, movement against conventional (in short, this map net have - Shute). It seems you zreesh, zreesh and've had your blood to something. Here is what emerged. Only not Jews are the!

Ludmilla, hello •

Need advice over my current fortune souls. I you grateful to •

Lud_mila wrote:

That what emerged. Only not Jews are the!

Yes you that, Liuda! Thank you you huge!

Ma wrote:

We need advice over my current fortune souls.

, uh, pulled out you 2 maps: One, that to do - this map Shute, and the other, that not need to - this map Master and Pupil.
Is obtained, that you need to dramatically change environment, find new path applications effort, strident, unexpected, weird things / classes change your state of for the better. Not need to act on whose something urging of, go protorennymi ways - this not your path.

Otdushi thank, Nina.doc! This I intend achieve •

Ma wrote:

Otdushi thank, Liuda! This I intend achieve •

Is happy, if was able something clarify for you or helped establish itself in his addressing. :) To this and I take maps in hands!

Lyuda, I got myself a I on work. And proved one with two men, they friends. Give me some pointers, as description on this place? Interested in now precisely financial side issue.

Podskajite. That will further?

Hello)) I want ask have of the Oracle: That will occur in my life in the coming 3 month?
In advance thank :)

Радость ЕГО wrote:

Hello)) I want ask have of the Oracle: That will occur in my life in the coming 3 month?

Question need specify. You after all realize, that within 3 months in our life is happening many what: We are working, Beresovo,, fighting each other, and we fall in love with. Maps can show aspect of your life, which you not particularly and seems interested. :) the Orb life although would amplify.

Errori)) me interested in sphere her relations :)

Радость ЕГО wrote:

polgize)) me interested in sphere her relations

Broke a the next:
Initially (near future) - map Kralovske children- relations romantics, the love, dreams, hope on a better future. Relations can evolve far from each other, for example, communication in Internet, telephoned talk, parting and melancholy on lover. Than you further, those robust your the link.

Further maps have shown opportunity squabbles and seething ?????? relations (map Conflict). Crisis in relations. Cause of conflicts are mutual obduracy and bloody-mindedness, is harmony with high meticulous manner to partner.
Disagreements with partner in dependence from temperamentov can wear so character. This either a hot dispute, either frigid silence, either the flow of Tears. None of partners not points out attention on another, every am confident in their cause, no one not trails their positions.

In a result you wanted at all for a holiday from curiously relations (map The patient aged King). Wanted contemplated and solitude. Although this map has another significance - man pretends sick from-for desires attract to itself attention and caring. Difficult say, that proigraetsya you have, camping on K. I not know your situation. Are looking themselves. :question:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle