Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle

Ask advice have of the Oracle

Posts 61 to 80 of 86

Thank you large :) The near-term outlook coincided, have us "love on distance." Knowing our characters not wonder and map spat)) Interesting, that will further :)

Радость ЕГО wrote:

Interesting, that will further

Then tell? ;)

Well, write you on- :)
We with you already bit in section "Copy Hands on amorous relations", I you then on-wrote our history :)

Радость ЕГО wrote:

Yes, write you on-

D wait.

Podskajite, please. As same better to formulate question. I have long't seek work after cuts.
Far to channel their foot? That still can be done for search work? When same I can find the money its?
Roiling timeline and direction, in which need to move.

Симона wrote:

Say, is, please. As same better to formulate question. I have long't seek work after cuts. Far to channel their foot? That still can be done for search work? When same I can find the money its? Roiling timeline and direction, in which need to move.

Your questions more suited to astrological consultation. Me it is difficult such on maps determine. Write in the partition "Public Chamber", if know its time birth. If not, need to will something to think me. Stuck.

Hello! Want ask Council have carte: Is worth whether me trust this man?

Hello, long't seek response to question: Can find the money whether I someday work on psyche?

Ната wrote:

Hello! Want ask Council have carte: Is worth whether me trust this man?

Very a daunting alignment released. I, uh, pulled out 2 maps:

1) that will, if you him chase trust - map fear - you difficult doverits this human, camping on K. Under this development situation you are afraid and you have unseal "old wounds." T. E. Memory past, when you already "heroes of on past." Not know in than he you scares and what is worth to fear, here need to deal together with you in dialogue.
2) that will, if you him not chase trust - map Abortion - map, too, not particularly should be joyful, is obtained, that if not trust, then will lost something important in your relations, about than in consequence of you can pozhelet.

If link both maps, then can be suggest, that fully trust this man difficult and need not, but and Still Rise on stance full of mistrust not worth, you lose. As always, here suited anybody’s guess. :)

Ludmila, thank you you for your the answer! :flag: Indeed, I now unconsciously fear trust this man, camping on To in past already was betrayal with his hand. Me very hard all this was survive, forgive, and here is forget and until today days I can't. After this not times seen in his the eyes of, that he understood what pain me inflicted the and that his this suffer. But apparently deeply I have this a bit of a pain lingers, that very fear get from him still something similar, and to believe and trust him on fact VERY I. And here is about what if I not d him trust, then, too, nothing good, camping on To this us quite would postpone from each other. Here is and I do not until, as and on that themselves align. Thank you Ludmila you and the Oracle! :)

Ната wrote:

Thanks Ludmila you and the Oracle!

Not very something has cleared for you the situation. But that do about it? Case and so.

Be the thank you! All the more map Abortion, forced me pause. An abortion we always do deliberately, and the that there originated, this after all always above give. Adjust me, if I not in the contestant side thought give a one-.

Ната wrote:

Vseravno thank you! All the more map Abortion, forced me pause. An abortion we always do deliberately, and the that there originated, this after all always above give. Adjust me, if I not in the contestant side thought give a one-.

There is grain of truth in your nutshell. Witness closely on the very map, can still something become incorporated into from subconscious. map Abortion

Cities in the, Pomogi me. At work chief of like and good, but he Sunik on imagined herself as, very zazhimist until money. Raze not can due the contestant salary on that perhaps, he not refuses, but. Then. And work realistically many. So here is vopros6 as me themselves with him to wage, that would obtain the, that promised. Or simply seek another place o.o.

elena0511 wrote:

Hello, long't seek response to question: Can find the money whether I someday work on psyche?

Elena, you ask one too perishing philosophical question! He a generalized and such, that the answer on him neinformativen. Read the This is. You could help astrology consultation, which could determine your ability to, potential and sphere of their implementation. Ah, I of course can pick a you any alignment, where goes analysis how you find right place. But only you must determine themselves - need to it you or not in this platforms?! :)

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc, Pomogi me. At work chief of like and good, but he Scorpion on imagined herself as, very zazhimist until money. Raze not can due the contestant salary on that perhaps, he not refuses, but. Then. And work realistically many. So here is vopros6 as me themselves with him to wage, that would obtain the, that promised. Or simply seek another place

Galina,, uh, pulled out maps Council. Complex maps poured and both pro limiting and dependence.

That to do - which- understand until the end of, that you like it or from situation. Strongly wish, that like it or. Again same on this map two. Can you enlist whose something support?
That not to do - Plenus- cannot be themselves limit, deter its the crux of the, cannot be submit to circumstances, give putting themselves in a corner.

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc, Pomogi me.

Gal, I another map has pulled on outcome. This Fair made. It seems there is opportunity all-??? its get.

Lyuda, yes. Increasingly intertwined maps. Capturing, this clear, and you with chains. All ??? on a map two and they precisely linked. Are forged in. Means, need to try to explain timers in their sites, that austerity on glavbukhe not will lead nor to what good, means until increasingly same to stay in this place. Thank you, and I that the not thankful for maps. Even not know why. Here is girl requests fair bit of guesswork, I have hands not with over to the cards. That happened?!

Ludmilla, and ask, please, for me. That he me will recommend?
I hovers, as computer, so and the professional or "visyu." Chain:
Work (go somewhere mentor to that, which there is. Killed her energy, former chthonic on stationary work)
Studies (rebounds in Institute and to return in pedagogy, rates accountants - I not be happy about, and me not likes, WordPad. Rates on programming and users-design)
Money (will give whether me debts?, and I, in turn, 'll distribute their) and without money not can nothing take further.
Personal life (there is nothing worse, when their many - have all for 2 year - fear again "overshoot past his" - today Comes one of them - "Christmas exacerbation." I is tired raising alfonsov and free loaders. I'm confused.
And inaction tiresome and death like.

Римма wrote:

Ludmilla, and ask, please, for me. That he me will recommend?

Rimma, so much issues from you out immediately, that this pulling on several paid consultation! I try to put in one reception view one sphere of life, camping on K. Experience shows, that otherwise man loss, his faiI information and benefits no there is no.
In real moment I spend the Christmas share and can answer oneyour question for free. Please, think, that for you so in this moment and write in this topic.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle