Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle

Ask advice have of the Oracle

Posts 81 to 86 of 86

Римма wrote:

Ludmila, and ask, please, for me. That he me will recommend?

Lud_mila wrote:

The subject can be voice, more-less detail describing situation. But can be and not to do this. Then your question will sound so: "That the oracle Balaklava, Ukraine advises me in souls me fact (interesuyuschey me situation)?" Roughly so. Questions can be ask on least they arise, but in order a common waiting lists. Mercy of am asking!

I went on path path of least resistance - nizheopisannoe not more, as the current situation on this moment.

Lud_mila wrote:

this pulling on several paid consultation

- I so and will make, as only "I will close counter debt for operation", the more now I themselves feel themselves so well, as never. And with "the clarion spirit of" all in order. But a small panic in issue: In what side do 1 step, to break this chain of.
The situation with personal lives today "razrulilas" itself a - not leave me ,-guardians.
Me need push in the right direction - and else I and itself already will make.

Cities in the, and questions type "yes - there is no" can be ask?. I itself their not love, and nevertheless. :blush:

Yolka wrote:

Nina.doc, and questions type "yes - there is no" can be ask?. I itself their not love, and nevertheless.

Here the question is, you can whether you to answer with the help carte on these "yes\ there is no." Need to so to formulate question, to maps have shown the answer. Here is, for example, me ask: To change whether me work? I in this case am asking to reformulate on: That will if I change work and What will if I’m gonna stay on the former? And C already chooses, to change or not. :) How something so.

Ludmila are a good day!
Tell please there is the need on real moment to fight for some concrete business? To what this will lead?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Ask advice have of the Oracle