A new A year, perhaps, one of the most favorite the holidays in our country. But ????? of us there is and its personal New A year. He comes in our day birth every year in the very moment, when the Sun is returning in the same position on the sky, which was under our headline-on light. With, that the birth of is in eminently important time, this fouling the incompetence becomes new inclusion human in primary moment , which gives him a new force. So same as our the birth of - this personal and the only in their kind the birth of world , our day birth should be important time , thus same unique, otmechayuschim the beginning of a new period. Building horoscope on this time (in astrology he is called-2 Diesel fuel) professional astrologer can to tell you about basic events and trends your even Chileyear. Let me give you several examples consideration Solyarov on Forum Astrodoma (entirely with this theme can be to familiarize themselves here). Because were seen solyary astrologers, they themselves ???? active participation in this process.

the Participant N:
Regulations the ascendant diesel points, that in the new solyarnom year increases activity human, his fostering leadership, emerges pull to broaden their opportunities. Much of activity headed on its own health, departure for their the body, bookcrossing.com for nutrition also on work, daily labor. Can be anonymity on the, that I do work? Blood regardless saltire .The Asts - Jupiter is in 1 solyarnom House - that I regard on anonymity good opportunities in self-development. March and McCain-Evers also was interviewed describe such position, as completing education and device on service (in Natale Jupiter in 6 House).

Tatiana:
the Initiative human so same will directed on sphere of education, can be travel, any legal questions. Initiatives human encounter support in socio-professional sphere and in family, but under this can beget tense situation in these areas.
Time boon to financial inputs and obtain income, as however already wrote N. Again same to quote N, because agree with its interpretation
give unexpected trouble and friction in rubbing shoulders with rubbing shoulders with neighbors, close relatives, brother, for example? Also I this regard, as obstacles or the need many work for obtain Diploma and graduate studies. And also problems with mobile devices, computers, ICE automobile
Accident if and will, then small and on own negligence, so that here all from human depends.
Sekstil from Uranus to those respects with can give unexpected support women, aid in addressing problems 3 th homes. T. K. Moon solyarnaya in an, can be suggest, that woman will older by age, perhaps mother.
Forth position MC saltire .The shows, that will have to engage in family affairs apparently together with partner, can be technical joint homes. Perhaps plans client on repair and establishing life not manages entirely incarnate in life, camping on K. They will do so his opportunities. So same the need to engage in family affairs can impede broaden opportunities in professional sphere. At all theme family affairs aktsentirovana, performance so say contribute to decorate them family sites of, the friendship communicate verbally in House. Likely some the spontaneity in these issues, discontinuous activity. Likely family affairs will require additional spending and will create some emotional tension.
Derive communication with someone from afar, can be Ouite a trip to relatives or with relatives, at all as something connected with family. Likely influence young women on recognition merit or encouragement rights.
Changes in family life occur in ties with transformatsiyami the most human, his daily life and work in camping on CHAMPION Likely any role in these change can play a friends, desire to human work on the future, narabatyvat so say potential. Very strongly stands out theme 5 inside- and this again same children, love, pleasure.
Perhaps obtaining income from real estate. Magik, intuition in financial issues especially when they are linked with family affairs. Harmonious communication with partner. Likely forging any something legal documents, associated with home or family affairs. Under this insurance is radiksnyy sekstil Venus with famous Neptune Fountain - (in 6, upr.10), that can lead to order arising on work neptunianskogo character, to the same constraints with areas of 9 th homes.
Fiscal position can such changes, with rather positive. Presumably this will spring with partner, his finances, and so same family affairs. So same credible unwarranted growth compose support from women (Long 60 Uranus).
There is positive the dynamics in material wealth--anything in ties with partner. So same this may be preparation material base with hand partner for birth child.
At all progress progressive moon diesel in for days since diesel on 2-Mu home with and 7-Mu natalnomu highlights the importance of for emotional comfort client stability in partnerships, and finding moon in an evidence suggests in favor of order and worldly embodiment in life all, that stems with marriage made and family.
Under this financial, material interests pass main theme of through partnership relations and supreme transformation. So same this bad one position for 69.38 money.
Activity in work, associated with sphere 9 th homes (how I understood, you precisely such work planning on obtain). Can be income, which will comfortable unexpected.
Can be financial questions, associated with overseas FARC trip. So same can be any ambiguities in sphere education, any complexity, that require financial investment. (Can will have give palms?)
The opposition of Saturn and Neptune on axis 2-8 homes will make some anxiety in financial affairs, perhaps associated with FlatLux expectations profits or unclear information, a mistake in documents.
Emphasis on intellectual activities in sphere education. Can be trip with partner, and so same aid another person (not necessarily partner) in matters training.
Implementation hopes, associated with work, new Clextral, and so same health. Partnership relations can limit freedom client, so same this may be exodus partner, his unavailability on while,.

the Participant N:

Anyone reflecting good morning and more thank you for ``debriefing diesel and patience.

Tatiana wrote: fiscal position can such changes, with rather positive. Presumably this will spring with partner, his finances, and so same family affairs. So same credible unwarranted growth compose support from women.
So same this may be preparation material base with hand partner for birth child.

This it is likely, because to Spring, closer by April month is expected another raising salaries have my men. Plus, in April same my mother intends to to come in Visitors on couple of weeks and, too, invest its adds in the creation us countrys cozy elite housing.
Indeed we already are postponing money on future set and the birth of child

Tatiana wrote: So same this bad one position for 69.38 money.

And, too, plan invest money in project Investment insurance, here all dissimilar.

Tatiana wrote: activity in work, associated with sphere 9 th homes (how I understood, you precisely such work planning on obtain). Can be income, which will comfortable unexpected.
At all, I plan to remain in firm, the main destination activities which is production advertising
I want to remain there on office manager on IT projects, and then and higher)

Tatiana wrote: So same can be any ambiguities in sphere education, any complexity, that require financial investment. (Can will have give palms?)

Palms - hardly, on latest rate University so to risk cannot be, and here is Mess with diploma and files may well be, us already are beginning head confuse with various bureaucratic paperwork.

Tatyana wrote: Akcent on intellectual activities in sphere education. Can be trip with partner, and so same aid another person (not necessarily partner) in matters training.

, too, perhaps, we and trip plan, and I plan in this year allow on training seminars managers.
Indeed, all affects precisely those spheres life, which clearly will activated in this year. Many of those diesel are beginning the jukebox already now, for example, a new the collective, from which I virtually in delighted, the importance of financial spheres, for perishing very much money will have spend in this year, hope on the first earnings my personally and, of course same, change in family sphere.

This, of course, far not full analysis solyarnoy maps, and only in forum format. But like would lead still one example, which well illustrates the, that an astrologer, using solyarnyy horoscope, can not only predict virtually all events even Chileyear human (from birthday until the next birthday), but even traced causality could otkryvayut correlation in time.
This passage from consideration diesel stakeholder Rainbow.

Tatiana:
A like would mouth one thought.
I here looked it up past and the current solyary Rainbow before and himself a emerged such conclusion:
In past solyare was big tense, all right (G-Cross in angular homes) - was severe year, but this tension forced stubbornly work and reverse his life in the right direction, i.e. occurred tab future matrix (if so can be speak);
In this year in solyare there is big emphasis on 2 House, and 2 house-this our resources, as material, so and domestic, i.e. in this year goes accumulation of resources, Maecenases potential;
The next solyar contains G-Trin- configuration harmonious interaction energies, with associated with those same areas life, that and these higher emphasis in past solyarakh (social, professional both), i.e. after bookmarks matrix and expertize potential in next year have Rainbow before will opportunity in full least realize his.
Thus echo this clear relationship between solyarami from year in year, they as would spill one in the other. And here is here only from human depends, as he had tense aspects of, what matrix laid, so and harmonious aspects of are realized: Or in the form of simply easily current life, that will give certain good for consumer way of life, or same in the form of successful and significant both rights.
Judging by prozhitomu you, Rainbow, year have you should be the second option.

Rainbow:
Yes, Tanya, is manifest the link solyarov, I would told logical evolvent Bible.

Tatiana wrote:
And here is here only from human depends, as he had tense aspects of, what matrix laid, so and harmonious aspects of are realized: Or in the form of simply easily current life, that will give certain good for consumer way of life, or same in the form of successful and significant both rights.

, too, agree. There is will heaven and there is will rights. What we offer stars - this, a kind of, direction (I many times already was expressing this thought) and only man himself decides somehow content also arriving in this the plot.