Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrology Moscow.

Astrology Moscow.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

133333334 not times astrological maps Moscow and describe prejudice the signpost where better to live love work. And many disparities. Here is now want sprobovat find work on scientific. Your opinion? And what map is correct with your perspective or this at all Brad?

Galina, and why Brad? Beret map Moscow, find center in district Red Square and — divide your city on 12 sectors. The most northern point will symbolically connected with 0 Capricorn. In principle, so same any city can be regarded. Only here is about search work on the signpost Zodiacs I as the not very illustrate. And you foretell which profiling work decided seek?

Seen as the in my on site have Volodinoy division Moscow and there was table with recommendations. I simply submit, that perhaps any signs me suited better as friends, others can help with money and camping on D. Here is on the principle of such a and want to consider seats work.

Yes, incidentally, here is when I first time long long engulfed in Zelenograd simply have applied in this city and me here comfortable experience to live (northern district Moscow under sign of Sagittarius), but work me here not. Comfortably, routine tightens and not so benefits on money.

The apparently here is such materialon topic

Dobryi day.
Once in hairdresser in a conversation with a master, and she told, that in Moscow she loses weight,, and in others. Places -polneet.
On some arguably "well to live" in 5 House, and work in 10.
Galina, I think. All will seems interested your experiment.
Luck.
With respect, Tatiana Konstantinova, Princess Bagration

Me comfortable experience in the center of the Moscow. Energy me there like, and on money I there always'm winning, but. To stay not I got held up, that the happens. Is obtained, that Zelenograd precisely my district, but here is work here. Low being conducted. Now such a choice: There is proposal in the center of the on 2 days in week, company with Western capital, me want there tinker (interestingly), but there just 30 100,000 the Need to find even some part-time job. And in Zelenograd Administrative Okrug large transport holding offer work economist (status), but this full day and just 40 100,000 the In the best case truth dinners for free until. Here is and think, think! Head broke the.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Astrology Moscow.