Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Effectiveness firdarov in prognosis

Effectiveness firdarov in prognosis

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Anyone enjoys in forecasts firdarami? Information on this topic little, yes and controversial she very. :)

I I’d say so: They need to would enjoy! But, unfortunately, here there is failure in knowledge :(

In its time went only be a pamphlet - read more notebook Tito Masia "Heritage the Moors"there about firdarakh the saying goes. But if in short - the here is, that this such:

So, planetnye periods. In European astrology these periods received name firdarov. Actually gave the this name differently. The possible options: Firdar, firdariy, fridar, alfridariy and camping on P.

The very word firdar, presumably, Persian origin, and al-fridaria – his latinizirovannaya the Arab version of.

Existed several systems firdarov, but we consider now the most accepted, about which in old sources there is minimal number of branch.

So, this rigidly the specified sequence planets, which orchestrates specific periods of in life human. I.e., man, is born, enters immediately same in period some planet – she as would is asking the main tone his life, color all his manifestations of their influence. However this should not be confused with planetnymi upravitelyami ages rights.

Firdary – this not the above periods, although remember and about them very helpful. Upraviteli ages – this common upraviteli for all people, empowerments some consistently-changing von in their life, but we now let us to talk about friend, more organ as delicate and individualizirovannom approach.

In firdare every period life manages a certain planet. ???? in matter, day or at night was born man, sequence planetary periods will be different.

Sequence planets in the most widespread system firdarov – this so-called Old North Arabian (a series of.

Old North Arabian (a series of – this location planets on extent distance from Earth, or in order rises their speed movement on Zodiac be by, with perspective the Earth observer: Saturn - Jupiter - Mars - the Sun - Venus - Mercury - Long.

Under chrysoberyl birth sequence periods, or firdarov begins with sun, and under night-– with moon. All very simply and is logical! The entire full big cycle firdarov accounts for 75 years. After this he repeats itself. But periods, firdary all planets have different the dimension.

Every of these periods’t share on seven equals smaller periods ,-called subperiodami.

The first of subperiodov is governed by the same planet, that and big period. And the next – planets, prodolzhayuschimi Old North Arabian (a series of (in the same order, that and big periods).

For example, in period of Saturn the first subperiodom will manage FC Saturn expectancy his (and all other subperiodov in period of Saturn) will 1 year 6 mo. 26 days.

11 years: 7 = (365's 11) days: 7 = 1 year 6 months and 26 days

Thus same way priced and all the rest subperiody.

Subperiod organic = 1 year 8 mo. 17 days
- Mars = 1 year exactly
- sun = 1 year 5 mo. 4 days
- Venus = 1 year 1 mo. 22 days
- of Mercury = 1 year 10 mo. 9 days
- moon = 1 year 3 mo. 13 days

(With) http://zet.astrologer.ru/Manual/Firdar.htm

Skyfall exiled rightly move necessarily, so as there information more detailed and led, in including and on technology calculation.

Who any enjoys in forecasts firdarami? Information on this topic little, yes and controversial she very.

But in than precisely contradiction?
Indians incidentally planetnye periods use have themselves as osnvnoy method in prognozirovnii (if anything use his as more an important indicator than tranzity).

Contradiction in - Biserinka.com - became about the effectiveness this method glee. :dontknow:

Marina wrote:

contradiction in - Biserinka.com - became about the effectiveness this method glee.

This simply need to borrow and inspect on itself and surrounding. Can let's practice?

Радуга wrote:

Perhaps let's practice?

Lenochka! I only "FOR"! :love:
Agree be test subject a rabbit! :crazy:

Marina, 'oc! Me only need some time, to densely vtyukhatsya in subject. In sense, nothing, if not immediately answer?

Lenochka! Of course, not against! :love: When planet will suffer their gravest setback! :D

contradiction in - Biserinka.com - became about the effectiveness this method glee.

Enura Abdullayeva. So esldi listen to reviews, they about everything such, there is no such method glee (nor into astrology, nor in modeling, or in politics) pro which cannot be was would so say!
Even more, such say and pro most popular / woodgrain method glee - Tranzity.

Such a theme interesting!

some time, to densely vtyukhatsya in subject

I, too, some favors, requisition later before :flag:
And until example, have my husband, in day of our familiarity, occurred change the manager podperioda on the Sun (3 have 10).
In direktsiyakh. The sun 120 types (in radikse the Sun 90 types) and. Venus (2u7) 0 the Sun.
-2 Diesel fuel until not considered.

some time, to densely vtyukhatsya in subject

I, too, some favors, requisition later before

On experience say, such phrase virtually guarantee, that no one in any time soon these not will engage :)

Yes there is no, Jur :) Just there is things urgent, and there is important. One thing with other not always coincides.

Marina, and data your where?
In general, this all is not difficult, but special domestic resonance I not experienced the, frankly. 'm inured until on itself. Broke a so: In this moment period sun, podperiod Mars (until 12 April 2009) And? I always sought to both and always was deyatelnoy :dontknow:

Small firdar in solyare: With 8 November until 14 December was period Mars, and until 21 February 2009 - the Sun. The same the. :flirt: A someone uses this method?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Effectiveness firdarov in prognosis