Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Been Special offer: Individual forecast on holidays.

Been Special offer: Individual forecast on holidays.

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Новогодние праздники будут отмечены двумя приятными транзитными аспектами: соединением Меркурия и Юпитера(31 декабря) и секстилем Венеры и Плутона(3-5 января). В связи с этим многим захочется расширить круг своего общения, провести Новогоднюю ночь в большой компании или вдали от дома. Возможно именно в эту ночь завяжутся отношения, которые добавят романтики и страсти к праздничному настроению.
А что ждет именно Вас в Новогодние праздники? Вы можете узнать об этом прямо здесь!
Спешите! Акция проводится до 1 января.

Если Вы желаете получить краткий Новогодний прогноз на период с 31 декабря по 7 января, напишите в новом посте этой темы свои данные рождения:дату, время и место.

Tatiana, can be I the first d :flag:
13.08.1973 9 :1 2 Barnaul

I the second in waiting lists 16 12 1963 17-10 Kaspiysk Dagestan time start

Well, girls. 'm work. :blush:

So, she, forecast for you.

Christmas night you best conduct homes in a quiet family environment, camping on K. Stars create enough hard von around you. Need deter themselves and avoid conflict and... it may feel... situations, and better Organizing Committee announced anything interesting and an unusual together with child for veseloi meeting New Deal year: This will help to lift tension and avoid conflicts. Beware in circulation with instruments (in including and kitchen), and until 3 January better limit trip and displacement. But days with 3 on 7 January conducive for active communication and trips. So same in these days can be nice meeting and communication with men, gifts from them. 4-6 January necessarily ears open to its intuitions. 5-7 January well lot more time paid child, communication with him can give you optimism and even contribute something new in your worldview.

Tanya made them, thank you :flag:

Татьяна wrote:

Novogodnyuyu night you best conduct homes in a quiet family environment, camping on K. Stars create enough hard von around you.

Tanya, in any case, Novgodnyaya night promises be hard :D, in here is opportunity arise conflict situations can be "worked out" - cannot distinguish, means is ;) so that let us to control their emotions :yep:

Татьяна wrote:

until 3 January better limit trip and displacement.

Here unfortunately raze limiting itself to not will :dontknow: How least 1 th - have attire: Day Lou's birthday, so that this tradition :rain: and then familiar collect (proceeds north)

Татьяна wrote:

4-6 January necessarily ears open to its intuitions

Precisely on this and projected its power do emphasis in these days (well, at least me would she very right in this period) :rolleyes:

Татьяна wrote:

5-7 January well lot more time paid child

Ah, I have already ranging with last weeks "a saturated life with teddybear" (groupers, skis, sports arrangements in of, preparation to a new year), and with 5 th as times continuation of should :)
Tanya, even times thank you for work, with worries Happy New Year, happiness, of smiles, good sentiments and enforcement desires in Christmas night :flag:

Forecast for Galina.

You was would very well meet New year away from home, in any unusual environment. It is likely an unexpected derive familiarity. However, should be avoided profligacy and conflicts with official officials. And here is 2.3 January contrary conducive for purchases and keep the joys for themselves favorite. Can be very well to communicate with friends and ulyublenimi. 4.5 January so same conducive for communication and contacts with close and partners. Well crippling visits and take its intelligence. And here is 6 and 7 it is likely active communication with men, not excluded and romantic into cannon fodder. Although can be and option joint pleasant pastime with children.

Tatiana, and can be me, too, forecast? :blush:
My data: 22.10.1972, 19.15 (time start) ROHFF

Of course, can be! :blush: Today'll take a look, tomorrow update my.

And I want in turn for projection :)
27.11.1979 22.40, time Kyiv, Vinnitsa hotel. Time not otrektifitsirovannoe, know, that not accurately will, but would still interestingly :love:

HANK: Prognosis for Irina.
IRA, you in Novogodnyuyu night can be very active communication with men-friends or with someone favorite a man. However need beware critique in utterance, camping on K. This fraught with conflicts. So same save your health (during the entire period, on 7 January), avoid excesses. 2-5 January conducive for communication with ulyublenimi, friends, entertainment, in general all, that and should be in holidays. 3-4 January well can be to commit entertainment trip or to address intellectual creative. 4-5 January you need listen to its intuitions and domestic senses here: Can be obtain good cues. 5 January are possible unexpected events and discoveries, which in further boon get on your social status and work. 6-7 likely felt false information or a slight disappointment in your friends.

HANK: Prognosis for Polley.

You well be appropriate active meeting New Deal year, can be to go for city, or simply ambush cheerful celebration with campaigns in Visitors and diverse entertainment has. 2-3 January conducive for place meetings, and here is 6-7 not worth too actively to uphold its view in relations with lyubymym, camping on K. Likely conflict. 5-6 January are good for communication with family, short trips for Family Affairs, purchases.

Thank you, Tanya made them! :love:

With nastupivshim, Tatiana!
Huge thank you for forecast :love:

Checking in. In Christmas night was homes one with senior son, portion of of spumante yet and have piercing. 1 the number of alone, 2 number of stopped by each, 3 and 4 in anticipation, with 5 on 8 entertainment skis, Wilkes, communication.

Report to Genady.
A new year 133333334 with parents. And here is 2 number of with my friend commemorated :shine:

Татьяна wrote:

So same save your health (during the entire period, on 7 January), avoid excesses.

All is true, a bit called in sick. Organism not court excesses and raised revolt :x

Татьяна wrote:

3-4 January well can be to commit entertainment trip or to address intellectual creative.

4 January we were with my friend in movies. There met with his friends, which were together with us on the film :shine:

Last edited by Morozz (Jan 8 2009 22:07:01)

Very nice, that there is flip the link! Thank you. :shine:

And I'll punch the clock

you well be appropriate active meeting New Deal year, can be to go for city, or simply ambush cheerful celebration with campaigns in Visitors and diverse entertainment has.

So broke a, that 31 on the evening had to chosen for beat presents. Himself a new year was greeted homes, and after 12 took to the street look salute to.

2-3 January conducive for place meetings, and here is 6-7 not worth too actively to uphold its view in relations with lyubymym, camping on K. Likely conflict. 5-6 January are good for communication with family, short trips for Family Affairs, purchases,.

2 decided ambush approach in cafes, despite frost, and 6 indeed were for products.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Been Special offer: Individual forecast on holidays.