Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » 150 degrees in sinastrii!

150 degrees in sinastrii!

Posts 1 to 20 of 24

My a favorite quincunx not gives me sleep) No with natalom, nor with sinastriey. :rolleyes:

Are considering whether you this aspect of in sinastrirovanii?
If yes, then what his influence? Understand, that orby here minimum - 1-1.5 degrees, is true?!
If you not use, then although would schematic, to could be.
So much "would", but all same.

IRA, Hi! Not is strong I in this topic, not faced. But think, that in sinastriyakh quincunx will does the same, that and in Natale - "nevyuchennye lessons", only relative to some sphere manifestations of partner. And perishing as precisely these lessons will manifest itself it is difficult say, something type giddy-yuck phonographs, can be. Can you us a concrete example will bring?

you us a concrete example will bring?

The sun in soed. With vami (in skorpe) my friend makes precise quincunx to my the produce markets in the twins. Aspect of within contributed. Still long drew on this attention, because raze not can explain this bundle at once-aspect of)
Nevyuchennye lessons? :rolleyes: How they could here provitsya?
I’d say immediately, that tried to and so cope with the, but until not can offer nothing real books)

IRA, and try describe as are manifest strong-willed decisions yours friend relative to your of female essence. That you feel? One takes?

IRA, and you am sure, that deal here in kvikonse? Something I looked it up s map and saw Mars Oh Saturn 90 the Sun Oh SU. Not like it or discuss? If yes, then open that for a sec a new subject in section "Radiks." Can quincunx here nor under than.

-il, and you am sure, that deal here in kvikonse

What deal?
Me interestingly manifestations of aspects. Now I in love over question

saw Mars Oh Saturn 90 the Sun Oh SU.

With this affair was och and och hard- :sorry: (
In these relations easily. He me permits tension.
Although I would still managed on the early Stamping with their feet (

Stop sign!

Iriani wrote:

In these relations easily. He me permits tension.

Than he absolves tension Mars-Saturn 90 the Sun-SU? Aspects of in map partner there is to this combination?

And quincunx describe need to and understand. His the Sun-Mars (decisions, will, to get emotional in these themes, camping on K. Skorp) and as themselves feels kamnya.Imeetsya, neposedlivaya a butterfly-Venus.

as themselves feels, druggy, neposedlivaya a butterfly-Venus.

Tryndychikhoy and verlyavoy) A he more bovine spectre and an assertive.
But I like :)
He absolves tension with sun and knot, which is hit. The sun in 11 st cancer, have him Copa soed. With vami in 10-11 -Skorpiona.
Have Mars-Saturn there is trine to the produce markets in 7 th. They captured. And aspects of many different from this; and jangling)

Last edited by Iriani (Dec 19 2006 23:17:23)

Iriani wrote:

Tryndychikhoy and verlyavoy) A he more bovine spectre and an assertive.

And in more details can be? :rolleyes: We that want? Quincunx understand? For this need to understand that is happening in situations in sphere planets, hit these aspect of.

In love)
Until this resisted all and resisted. It is difficult to separate only one aspect of.
For moreover, to he has done something, what I want, me need to. Call this clearly and clear.

And let us still pro kvinkons)

I have here is precise kvinkons his Mercury to my Saturn devouring his children)
This means, that I for him teacher and a bore? But there still trine from my Uranus)
Can I for him such a experienced, interesting and an intriguing in rubbing shoulders?

And my Chiron and Selena in Trina to his for Southern node, camping on E. Is obtained, that I him recognized the most the fate of intended Master Teacher be?

Yulia, not know. Again same can be devise-construct, but I tried watch (to) on brightest issue Mars-venera.
Nothing clever say not can)

Flushed st forge the And at all description of kvinkonsa there is what any normal for sinastriy?

Iriani wrote:

wlth the-- this clearly and clear.

For this need OPISANIE situation in sphere manifestations of planets.

Lena, was making an observation and has found, that constantly'm cyber-rendering its map.

Last edited by Iriani (Jan 16 2007 02:03:12)

Iriani wrote:

Lena, was making an observation and has found, that constantly'm cyber-rendering its map.

In sense?

In sense?

Yes simply!
Its relations with men from maps.

we always project our its map on all and all. In one way or another extent. As otherwise? This the, that give to them that, and another there is no in available. Fully get rid of this obtained by projecting impossible. In any case this cosmogonies filter in both sides.
But we can account for his the availability of))

Iriani wrote:

IRA, a large request describe concrete case obtained by projecting, desirable in descriptive manner, not said to be airlifted. T. E. More facts and less their of emotions on this about. Then and see in topic.

T. E. More facts and less their of emotions on this about

Lena, do 3-defective attempt to. Write message) possesses - more schematic, provided, less prochuvstvovano)

In Natale there is trine parts and Venus in 7 st (of private tuition-but-of private tuition, personal contact). Easily BakuTel and are buoyed by relations. Further - squaring (about a. You told) sun. Arises irritation, discontent, claims, pull. Vividly is a themselves the sun, when get tired -planeta set of energy.

So here is, as only feel, that actually got annoyed - smile, calm and understanding of. All. These relations -osobye. Hence. Generally, Venus constantly in operative :)
Here is and say, that its map'm putting. Relations are perceived as harmonious.
Desires TAS, if I their'm showing respect (say about this). But I not skazaly would, that recognized he knight - ukhozher.

About resolution his personal planets my sun.
When I bodnulas in some point, then saw understanding and adequate (serene) reaction. And laughed over a (devolved on different energy its and another)

Lena, I not describe other influence our planets, which are important (soed. Moons' movement, influence Saturn and the like, to not stray, and the is moments, those MlGs carry, and describe on so much!

Generally, but with 150 -gr. Perhaps, until.)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » 150 degrees in sinastrii!