Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » In the delegation (the Black Long)

In the delegation (the Black Long)

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Propose a your attention article Ruslana stezka the Black (ostensible) Long.

Flax, thank you for article. Have Ruslana its glance on in the delegation, he it even its name gave (but me increasingly would still not increasingly understandable)

Essence of effect alleged (Sub-Saharan) moon in particular lies in nelogichnom with the earth perspective retrospect on objects and phenomena.

In case strongly and adversely developed Sub-Saharan moon on psychology and behavior human will markedly affect created them themselves illusions about existence of someone`s alternative fact. Black Long shapes in life situation cannot, irrational-wing, after which man, justifying its behavior says: "And me it looked, that.." Ostensible Long is an idiosyncratic curve Fluh Zodiacs.

The crux of the. The exaggerated or preumenshennoe perception of what-either or someone.

And increasingly ??? we face with different views on manifestations of this pressing point. Someone lends it more negative-wing (the link with adverse events, the misfortunes of in life rights. Symbolizes dark destructive the beginning of in the psyche of rights), associate also and with any karmic now works, with temptations. And she schitatesya a head of 8 homes. Other approaches not so are dramatic. And nevertheless something "dark perception of" for in the delegation already "established" or same I am mistaken?

And that means "strongly and adversely developed?" As this is determined by. Want understand influence "its" Lilith Sagittarius in 4d., those more than that now boggy Lilith as times ??? again in connecting with / th (and on it "I've mastered" trnzitnyy Pluto)

Interestingly opinion forums - who as understands and perceives action in the delegation. Share their considerations / condemn, pliz

Lero4ka wrote:

Interesting opinion forums - who as understands and perceives action in the delegation. Share their considerations / condemn, pliz

I for themselves subsume influence in the delegation as glance in a funhouse a mirror, where subject (sphere homes, aspect of with planet) had been distorted and is rendered not those that they there is on fact. In my opinion, Ruslan stezka correctly defines the key word in the delegation: "And me it looked."

Can sign In to tell on this occasion. I here of worming a slight study of birth dates for horoscopes writers different since the and peoples on subject aspektirovaniya of Mercury. Of worming for good reason, so as own the opposition Mercury-Lilith strongly iai?yaaao, and now withdrew at first plan. Until a bit carte look at (base only entered), but already one aspect of discovered. Know have whom? Have Pushkin Alexander Rabinovich have :) truth have him minornenkiy semisextile, but nevertheless. Has become recall legible about life writer, his letters. There is, there is have him "black" – in reasoning. Not remember where, unfortunately, but somewhere in his seek there is place, where he writes nephew, nourished German, people trust at all cannot be and to see in humans need to only bad side, for such judgment the surest (for the accuracy of not ruchajus, my the freewheeling cliffsnotes).

Lero4ka wrote:

Makes me want to understand influence "its" in the delegation in like him too? In 4d.,

This may be stems with dismissive to parents, with inadequate emotional reactions to overshadow facts (she, and Lilith connected as something with the opposition Long-Mercury?)

Радуга wrote:

This is can be stems with dismissive to parents, with inadequate emotional reactions to overshadow facts (she, and in the delegation connected as something with the opposition Long-Mercury?)

Between Lilith and the Moon there is it's the karmic aspect of nonagon. In the delegation in oao-square With Pluto and Saturn and there is trine to Mars.

Радуга wrote:

of worming a slight study of birth dates for horoscopes writers

Here is here http://astrologic.ru/library/Lilith.htm
Tatiana Romanov writes: "Black Long. She granted virtually have all artists, poets, artists, writers. Have them same usually initiated and White Long. "
And again is faring speech about such frustration, camping on E. Strength proyavlennosti these points in map. But, What under these is understood? Position in angular House will to lend greater proyavlennost, aspektatsiya with important spots and planets?
And in this article is done only "attempt to understand sense this mysterious point", and other questions, concerning "manifestations of on difference between-sobytiynom level, in various areas social life (in including political), especially influence these planets through signs and homes and, most importantly, aspects of to of the Dark and White moons, through which is happening their inclusion" remain "beyond" articles.

Until have been arguing "understand" specified by its article.

Lero4ka wrote:

?? in the delegation and the Moon there is it's the karmic aspect of nonagon

Is about, I feel something until pain familiar :). I have quadrature (disambiguation) ^ ^ and at all oao-squaring Long-Mercury-in the delegation :mybb:

Lero4ka wrote:

Tatyana Romanov writes: "Black Long. She granted virtually have all artists, poets, artists, writers. Have them same usually initiated and White Long. "

Here is and consider! As only I maps'll clean up your, although would units 100, already something in sight will. If anything I itself has put one of points analysis - aspects of with of Mercury and in the delegation. And that concerns White moon, then on it clarity in astrology even less. Is considered, that this something like the angel-the guardian, but specific findings highly vague.

Forumchane!
Question:
Trigon of the Dark moon to any of planets-as all-??? the endowment, and there is whether from whom surveillance.
Thank you.

Tania T wrote:

Вопрос :Тригон Черной Луны к любой из планет-как все-таки трактовать и есть ли у кого наблюдения.Спасибо.

Я не веду наблюдения за такими аспектами Ч.Луны. И в целом согласна с К.Дараганом, что у Ч.Луны ярко проявляются лишь соединения и оппозиции (вторые слабее).

I have in particular trigon of the Dark moon and organic. As he manifests itself? 'm fixin spelt out in. Theoretically, this should manifest itself as of keeping teach it, but in beautiful packaging.

Lud_mila wrote:

I not give a one-surveillance for such aspects CHAMPION Moon

Cities in the, thank you, that divert.

Радуга wrote:

Theoretically, this should manifest itself as.

Yes, theoretically, but after all cycle in the delegation 9 years and means show themselves she very even can, yes and solyarnoe the Sun on in the delegation - times in year, but will give brb just any surveillance.
During dropping out in VShKA, was invited to read lecture, unfortunately not remember behalf of, astrogola, spetsializiruyuschego on Lilith (just same time lectures and only for willing, mentor). She office-, as one musician, allow from drunk tank, he deliberately have changed down there on aid the homeless-lover, been collected them pits of. But need to was not simply buy in no clothing left and give dog, need to was precisely very during food remember and to collect "the scraps" and then, born around the the district, where they dwell and to do this nor one times, and constantly.
Still she advised, that when in the delegation, Crosses border homes and force its expands, need to nismotrya nor on that simply engage, those, than you and doing right, and different provocations in the form of "suddenly crisis engulfed, trouble" -ignorirovat, importantly withstand this energy blow and not give take From their energies. Lilith in a result "exits."
Have one an over-familiar, him almost 37, those in solyare - as times return Lilith, (Lilith Sagittarius, in 9n. D., but in the Orb 6 • until MC),
In this year emerged woman, which proposed create firm (he and she), she nourished German, will earn money and share their in half, and he will simply "director of" and him not for than will now be walk on work. :hobo:
Lilith but in 180 • with Saturn but and in solyare strictly on K2 with and 90 • to Saturn devouring his children with on 10 with (10S (missile) farewells on 7 but)
His wife -estestvenno - has put question karate chop.

Have another - in Natal -tau squaring in the pinnacle of Long with Pluto in 10, and kvartary with Lilith on 8, and by Jupiter on 2.
"Charming bastard" - despaired Otherwise debt in very decent amount (more 10-15 tys should), (of course woman) and here same held this same amount on a new term. She already died, debts remained nevostrebovanny.
Were days, when he in day could buy on apartment in Moscow, those every day on apartment.
I have such surveillance.
The partnership, human errors, but something me suggests, that there is no

And I have - the connections with Jupiter in Taurus in 7 forge the After, as starters study astrology realized, that marriage, a happy in a tabloid understanding of this words, me not in sight. At least, in this life. So that am learning that with those, that given

I for themselves influence in the delegation subsume key words "shadow over cartoon." In solyarakh on it and constructive attention, but believe some an additional factor, not decisive. Example. In past solyare she was in connecting with tend on By 9 with, when I went on the climpity. Rates, that utterly me was need not. In this solyare she on natalnom ICJ: As would with year-old work not was would obloma.

Yolka wrote:

a happy in a tabloid understanding of this words, me not in sight.

Tir, why?

And here is I have compound of the Dark Moon Illusion with Sun behaves similarly in Taurus in 9 House. Despite a profitable work never was well fortunate. With starters studying astrology ponyal- personally for themselves me many better not have. :hobo:

Lena, thank you for http://raduga-astro.livejournal.com/.

Very interesting well -. :idea:

«…. In its apogee Long is further just from Earth, in it less "terrestrial" qualities - humanity, logic, based on experience, there Long hovers in alone, in it there is need in freedom from just skovyvayuschego and fair distribution …. ”
All time thought, where I have such drive to freedom, like in only for concrete. Map testimony special there is no. Now same clear. I have moon in its apogee! (Progressive Rock Z, tables, astrological tables.)
«…. Note, however, that pursuit absolute freedom has second side medals - myatezhnost, egoism …. ” Myatezhnos present constantly.

Радуга wrote:

The tree, why?

Ah as would explain. Cannot be say, that I in an unhappy marriage live, normal family, certainly resembles on many other. But all years, that we together I feel and also am aware (yes, here is so here is simultaneously), that the current my husband - is the and such man, which I deserve to. All the more, there is with than compare. And marriage not the first and novels, which marriage made end could, but not ended, was not one. In general, sense in is, that accented have us and complexity and of gravity, but, when I themselves ask, that choose "without husband, camping on E. I again loose and all men can hope "or" with husband, as would there nor was ", I pick a the second, because without husband me will worse, and meet truly yours, blizkoo human - this very many, on-my. And very rarely. I even in joke sometimes say "my husband - this my karma" :)) in general, no good deed not seek, but good in each family - its

Yolka wrote:

in general, no good deed not seek

I with you agree. Ideal people there is no, and those who near. As would this speak. Simply us show our same imperfections.

Николай wrote:

Myatezhnos present constantly

In sense rebelliousness? Inability to come to terms with than something? Or desire to withdraw beyond normativnosti? Would still I Lilith not understand. Incidentally, when did study on writers, have many Mercury in harmonious dimension to in the delegation experienced.

Радуга wrote:

In sense rebelliousness? Inability to come to terms with than something? Or desire to withdraw beyond normativnosti?

Yes, yes precisely this.

Радуга wrote:

By the way, when did study on writers, have many Mercury (in harmonious dimension to Lilith experienced.

I have Lillit in detsile to the produce markets to the Twins and to Uhl in Ovne and respectively in trideltsile to casually. Not writer of course, but quality on klave like increasingly.
But, rebelliousness, inability to come to terms with than something, desire to withdraw beyond normativnosti before tie with kvadraturoy Mercury in Ovne in 8 House with vami in 10, albeit in Raque.
But now after reading articles, instructed to to think that this their my Long almost in precise appogee. Than not an additional factor for our interpritatsiy? :question:

Last edited by Николай (Mar 22 2010 07:45:09)

Compound Lilith-Uranus-Venus in 1997-, 5 house. Venus in reception with Pluto in Libra.

One thing know and watch utterly clearly - recognized funny sometimes stanovitsya-):

1. If is happening failure in personal life, more just helps. Contemplating punishment partner. Only this may relax.
But under this know, that could not would inflict harm the man. Although Slumbers can be full doing dirt a while ago (under this Neptune and Long very) this purpose establish not or)
2. The most frequent response to question "A can be with you contact" - "I you fear", in jesty form. And here same! Nachinaesya of flirting, as something-, after which this one ceases to me like.

Thank you for surveillance, sunnshine:)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » In the delegation (the Black Long)