Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 26 January 2009

Solar eclipse 26 January 2009

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

The eclipse 26 January emerges in 10 :5 9 on Moscow time in 6 gr.30 shadowing Have. Eclipse solar, near Northern lunar knot: In this time will been planted “seeds ”, too a new direction for everyone rights. This time heightened activity, associated with “bookmark ” foundation in the sphere horoscope, far is mired compound the Sun-Long.

Eclipse in Vodolee, means, his theme will connected with something new, unexpected turn, hauled, strident changes, new prospects. Not discarded, that new projects will are linked with group activities, will become important common ideas, at all share whether our ideas, are whether surrounding us people Test Ban. We have all chances to expand sphere of influence, obtain surprise chance fall into-permanent social elites and at all “to capture for tail ” Library-losing (compound could we talk from Jupiter). Friends find themselves betters and contrary.

Have many, this will spring with start training, important voyage, which will bring in life new ideas, update religious experience. This time concern, expectations, instability and unique opportunities. Well would under this remember, that expectations not necessarily come true in full least (octile or semiquartile Jupiter-Uranus (). Abound can be not always enjoyable, although lagging this not in the events, and, rather, in mood and general backdrop of, on which will occur Footbal.

And at all new opportunities will with arc of and men, itself a path through-established and conservative, so as blood regardless eclipse Uranus in opposition to Saturn devouring his children. Even can be said, that both the manager have – senior and the younger – in US ? dimension between themselves, so new ideas not will friend in “prokrustovo deathbed ” of Saturn in The Maiden and will have seek adequate language or suitable forms for their expression. Some idealized drive destruction patterns of met on oppressive requirement self-monitoring and observance familiar schemes and instructions. There is instability in institutions power, possible radical change orders in some organizations, attempts coups (in separately plagued structures). Rises the likelihood breakages on air vehicles, accident and camping on D.

So should Fuehrer pretty and abide by laws, especially in “vodoleyskikh ” reaches (in group, among friends, at all, in sphere communication and camping on D. Well still, the eclipse gives us comfortable, the successors aspect of – sekstil Venus-Mars. Into cannon fodder have us the that need to! We are full energy, in able realize our choice and champion the values, if need. Plus rises charm, skill find common language with humans, yes and under desire we doklademo efforts and find financial means on new projects.

degree Sabian here...: “Of space eggs is born life ” - Spiritual promoting in creativity a new.

Album lunar family:

26 January 2009 in 7 • have – vygode
26 October 2009 in 3 • have – 1 quarter-
26 July 2010 in 3 • have – http
25 April 2011 in 5 • have – 4 quarter-

Lunar phase:

26 January 2009 in 7 • have – vygode
2 February 2009 in 15 • Taurus – 1 quarter-
09 February 2009 in 21 • Leo – http
16 February 2009 in 29 • of Scorpio – 4 quarter-
The eclipse will visible on territory Russia, camping on E. Us his influence will well markedly.

Rainbow, thank you for article.
Eclipse for me still "dark wood"
Few years ago, somewhere in January, too, was solar the eclipse, and I on it intuitively made work,
Many not understood at all that to what. But I have was experience work in commercial organizations. And here byudzhnetnye means and a new WordPad. Program, the new plan accounts on accounting the and the compressed timeline -Only not hardly describe her.
Only through six months I understood, that and as that afternoon made. :rolleyes:

Tania T, and this the eclipse as affects your /? In what house is mired? :writing: Wu me in 10 st House, directly on the moon. Think, internets long declines expected event, associated with home.

And at all on zatmeniyam very the good book Pessin, have us in library there is, can be download. Still can be suggest K. Rashmen "The Art predictive astrology",, too, remarkable written.

Rainbow, I have here is that happening:
1. The sun eclipse 117,59 (believe trine) to natalnoy those respects in Libra and on kuspide 11 homes
2. Uhl on 9 only for concrete home 60 to those respects natalnoy
3. The sun 45 Venus only for concrete and Jupiter (they I have in 2 House and Sagittarius in soedin)
And events recognized so and fast approaching, regardless of my activity. :canthearyou:

Is obtained, that this is a good opportunity rakhdelatsya with the past, however internal tension or irritation about money
(I have. It comes. Buying-selling apartment and I quite not know. That to do, know only, that with former husband needs rasselitya)

Tania T,

Tania T wrote:

I quite not know. That to do

The inclusion of 11 homes this renewal on any. Tanya, you have picture very similar indeed replaced housing by the acquisition of.

Tania T wrote:

however internal tension or irritation about money

And why? This a fact your interests?

Tania T wrote:

Uhl on 9 only for concrete home 60 to those respects natalnoy

You in the other city gathered? Here rather look trine, Tanja. Because he more a strong aspect of than sekstil. If trine being, then casually goes on 3 home: New opportunities relocation within your cities or near him. And why Uhl you beret?

Incidentally, have Rashmen written, that if in the eclipse Mercury (retrogradnyy, then events can be delayed in time. This as times our case.

Радуга wrote:

A why Uhl you beret?

"This I likely as past'm assessing. We with it comes. Husband in divorce already years 16, and here is with [A]ll question until now not reconciled, he like first me with son its left, and then circumstances have him izmeniis and matter-here we go.

But on today already too many interested people appeared, although development his and my

Aspect of the Sun 45 Venus with by Jupiter - irritation is I so think. That not all options me suitable for, and and money question here can stand, too,,. Intuitively I feel, that push it cannot be and need to defend their interests. Although in Natale I have on 4 home Uhl, but as then defend? Sorrow from mind. :unsure: .
Lena, thank you large. Necessarily will talk as all will pass and in what timeline.!
With uvazheiem, Tatyana

Tania T wrote:

aspect of the Sun 45 Venus with Jupiter - irritation is I so think. That not all options me suitable for

Or a sense of bad luck regardless of outcome.

Tania T wrote:

Although in Natale I have on 4 home Uhl, but as then defend?

And days-grandfathers cannot be attract?

Tania T wrote:

Necessarily will talk as all will pass and in what timeline.!

Well, Tanja. At all this year rich on eclipse. Think, will many meaningful events.

Lena Rainbow before and all domochadchy with the Baptism!
A rainbow, thank you!
Aspect of sun 45 to the produce markets and Jupiter -nevezenie - I have as if soils from-under legs moves away.
Approaching the eclipse and I have worries, that me "would dwarf."
I already wrote, that same time years ago work fulfilled, but as, until me has peaked through six months. Feels, that got lost in three pines.
Yesterday was on viewing options - all these options not suited
Ludmila made alignment - and its summary, that still not time. Can be this because, that there is no full certainty I have.?
Interestingly, and aspect of 45 can so manifest itself?
A rainbow, but as better watch, when this all end –? On Uhl, on 4 home?.
Incidentally, days and grandfathers attract cannot be.
Until the prompt.
Luck!

Tania T wrote:

Rainbow, but as better watch, when this all end –? On Uhl, on 4 home?.

I think, that when action eclipse will end, i.e. through six months. But 4 th house, too, means completing what-either, here better, in my opinion, rubles that attract.
Uhl in 4 st can mean reliance on tradition, any family expertize, species, Family tree.

Tania T wrote:

Interesting, and aspect of 45 can so manifest itself?

As essential what something irritation, dissatisfactions, although clearest, visible events can and not happen.

Радуга wrote:

I think, that when action eclipse will end, i.e. through six months

Ah, full deystvoe will end through 18 years :yep:

Tania T wrote:

A eclipse and I have worries, that me "would dwarf."

Tanja, you can in moment eclipse to describe here their experiences. This will help you obektivizirovatsya and not "blur" eye.

Thank you huge. :love:

Memory I have maiden. Since forgotten write. Tanja, homilies still identify degree eclipse with card progressiy. Rashmen writes, that eclipse (also as and, when the moon changes) are a triggering mechanism progressiy. Interestingly also will, if degree eclipse as something will affect the movement progressive moon. If you this it is difficult do, I and help.

Linen, Thanks, tomorrow buscando VAT and shall engage take a careful.
Feel, that to 26 January will any changes, associated with my move. Incidentally, Well, the move only on paper, I have long live have his second husband (funny?), but question the actual.
Today very specifically seed all point with property broker, and decided and that me need to.
Thank you

Астролог wrote:

ah, full deystvoe will end through 18 years

- Everything only begins, a good Pronoz :)

Tania T wrote:

all only begins, a good Pronoz

Yes)

In a whole, explore map eclipse, scroll its in progressiyakh and etc, this sheds his light on the upcoming events

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 20 2009 00:26:14)

I have Long eclipse in connecting with Mars, please progressive. Mars in Natale Chinese system 5 Havana, A the prog Long on kuspide 9 House and Management System (RMMS 9domom. In short changes my idealistic views on love and children. So that whether
Thank you

Tania T wrote:

Wu me Long eclipse in connecting with Mars, please progressive

Tania T wrote:

A the prog Long on kuspide 9 House and Management System (RMMS 9domom.

Or enlargement opportunities, or setting (but here need to the rest instructions look).
And progressive Mars in what House and than manages? 5 th house this, incidentally, not only children and love, but and risk.

Flax, progressive Mars goes on 11 only for concrete home, and manages 5.
I so dreamt or need to still what accidentally?
Thank you. Lenochka

Last edited by Tania T (Jan 22 2009 22:25:49)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 26 January 2009