Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 26 January 2009

Solar eclipse 26 January 2009

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Радуга wrote:

И вообще новые возможности будут с боем пробивать себе дорогу через устоявшееся и консервативное, так как управитель затмения Уран в оппозиции к Сатурну. Даже можно сказать, что оба управителя Водолея – старший и младший – в напряженном аспекте между собой, поэтому новые идеи не будут укладываться в «прокрустово ложе» Сатурна в Деве и придется искать адекватный язык или подходящей формы для их выражения. Идеалистическое стремление разрушения шаблонов наталкивается на жесткое требование самоконтроля и соблюдение привычных схем и инструкций. Наблюдается нестабильность в институтах власти, возможна радикальная смена порядков в некоторых организациях,  попытки переворотов ( в отдельно взятых структурах).

Мне кажется, уже в действии.
Как вам это? "Альтернативные «аськи» впервые перестали работать не из-за глобального обновления протокола OSCAR, а по территориальному признаку – в России и некоторых странах СНГ. Компания AOL таким образом отстаивает свои права на основном для ICQ рынке". тут

Еще сегодня прочитала:Евгений Чичваркин объявлен в федеральный розыск. Кто не в курсе, это бывший глава "Евросети" тут

И то, и другое по-моему вписывается в этот аспект

Таня, не видя карт целиком, трудно уверенно сказать, но если

Tania T wrote:

прогрессивный  Марс идет по 11 нат дому  , а управляет 5.

то тебе придется активными действиями и собственными инициативами отстаивать свои перспективы и желания (в широком смысле вообще будущее), при этом не исключен момент риска.
Если говорить конкретно о взаимоотношениях, то может наблюдаться обновление романтических чувств. Если о детях, то не исключен вариант 2-го ребенка. Тут, конечно, надо смотреть в совокупности разными методами прогноза: соляр, прогрессии, дирекции, затмения, лунары, транзиты (знаешь сколько пр.Марс будет по 11-му дому ползти? :)).

Morozz wrote:

Еще сегодня прочитала:Евгений Чичваркин объявлен в федеральный розыск.

Чичваркина недавно наблюдала в передаче Тиграна Кеосаяна :) ничто не предвещало.......

Comrades forumchane! Tomorrow the eclipse. Not're on overdrive, quietly're sailing downstream on. Entire activity in domestic plan (meditate on this, vizualiziruem, even Sitting at work :)). I wanted or forsythia plant an appropriate my topic, but not had bothered to buy seeds and pot. Will have so. On imagination travel very :)

And me today "forced" figure out with the purchase apartment. :(, than now, this end –?
I'm trying to get a realtor a deal pursue not early ponedlnika, those 2 February. When Merk will come out of retrogradnogo movement.

Tania T wrote:

I'm trying to get a realtor a deal pursue not early ponedlnika, those 2 February. When Merck will come out of retrogradnogo movement.

Here is this very correctly!

I today designed and treaty on connect a betting with your social network. Truth'll reinsert only 2 February, hope problems not will.

Iay back. Shifting activity inward not broke a, at work timeline accountability on a deadline here-outcome wild head pain :canthearyou: and pressure the entire day.

I have eclipse on the moon, so overload the physiological very a strong. A sense of "on the baseboard there" somewhere. Full emotional's flaming out :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

Wu me eclipse on the moon, so overload the physiological very a strong.

I have, too, on the moon + on Yippie Ki. In day eclipse I have no such simptomatiki not was, well-being in normalcy. :cool: so as I was homes, then seized the practice on do with the blackout,. And to by the evening me has arrived the familiar (she psychologist) we with it until gender night also for little talks,. So that perhaps from-for this, on next day "time come"

Радуга wrote:

A sense "on the baseboard there" somewhere. Full emotional's flaming out

As if "limit this power outage to", ah there is no energy :dontknow:, 's feeling crook and "it dissolves", such a sense of, that lie in vertical position hard, and accepting horizontal simply "wander out far the" :suspicious:, under this not sleep, this so-called present dream-like state of. And with morning managed to agree about nii (in the second half of days). What I only not did. And revitalizing souls. And tea. And camping on D. Even body of funds little helped. On sounding I increasingly ??? engulfed :yep:. And residue days past all in the same "located able"% -)

Радуга wrote:

A sense "on the baseboard there" somewhere. Full emotional's flaming out

I have such was felt for day before eclipse - in Sunday. On the evening went with friend gulyat, minutes 20 have walked - home came with podkashivayuschimisya with their feet. And forces more nor on that not was :)
And in day eclipse already better was. Yesterday truth would still doesn didn't tense up physically - recently was. But well she met in the gym while. Even not expected such a active attention with hand men :D

The eclipse I have on kuspide 9 homes. Squaring to those respects natalnoy in 11.

Last edited by Morozz (Jan 28 2009 09:15:05)

Not know the eclipse or that, but disruption emotional -poplakala slightly -Slightly, Smith on Saturday, dog, too, refused go gulyat and even there is, she has that headaches (2 year at a Rottweiler), Boor in Monday, tide forces and good mood :disappointed:
Emerges soils under with their feet, "FAlTH... has remained, HOPE lived, I know, that LOVE NEVER NOT UMRET" "

Tania T wrote:

A me today "forced" figure out with the purchase apartment., than now, this end –? I'm trying to get a realtor a deal pursue not early ponedlnika, those 2 February. When Merck will come out of retrogradnogo movement.

Wait modicum a bit, not push it. Talk postpone in that would the nor became!
And here is edgy – spouse Moscow Mayor of "oblamalas" with real estate on eclipse and retro-Mercury - here is that means - not know astrology :crazyfun: And even these (and such them) people want "license" astrologers?! Holy shit.

Consort Luzhkov denied in -owned holiday villas in Austria
27.01.2009 09 :5 7

Elena Novgorod refused in -owned real estate in Austrian federal earth Tyrol. Spouse Moscow Mayor of projected its power buy deluxe two-storey wooden a with Kotorska to him patrimony, in a commune aurakh-surrounded, is handing Infox.

http://www.dpmoney.ru/images/article/2009/01/27/27d73349-ace9-4ce5-9631-216beeeb3e76.jpg

Members Council communities remarked on against, five deterred and one supported proposal Novgorod. "For rationale purchases homes must exist economic, public or cultural interests. I cannot understand, that Baturina will bring in our into a commune ", — declared mayor Jacob Tysse Platzer.

As notes kartridzhi newspaper Tiroler served, so as spouse Yuri Luzhkov not is a citizen any EU countries, she by law owes it under purchase real estate to imagine the crux of the their interests. The head of the district surrounded Martin Grander supported willfulness Council and confirmed existence obstacles, cure rossiyanke to purchase real estate in Tyrol.

Baturina already the second time outward evidence bid on purchases of homes in district communities entitled Rongo. The first time she acted mediated by the — through the travel agency. With holiday villas, on that apply for a Ph.D. There entrepreneur, is a magnificent kind of on Alps. Near homes are rising ate.

In the last time tiroltsy determined hostile to foreigners and lovers of ski sport and vacation in the Alps, writes kartridzhi newspaper Der Standard.
source of

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Jan 28 2009 22:52:35)

Zvezdochet wrote:

Should I wait for modicum a bit, not push it. Talk postpone in that would the nor became!

Thank you for advice.
All do for this, well have realtor's wife positively applies to astrology.
And cashing on how many, until exit of Mercury? And the me here said, that this will be 18 years lasts :disappointed:

Last edited by Tania T (Jan 29 2009 18:16:06)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 26 January 2009