Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Anonymity on emigrate in Natale

Anonymity on emigrate in Natale

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Hello all! With Happy New year!
I not've on form response to their questions, so that open a separate branch. If I not rights, let senior comrades me by first :)
And question such: What performance in natalnoy map clearly point to change seats of residence? .NET.: Speech goes about opportunities as relocation in the other city, far from seats birth, so and about outward migration. And all because, that man interestingly puts question. She says, that for it leave from native Tatarobashmakovki (this south Russia) in Yekaterinburg or Tyumen - this would still, that for garnitsu! Hmm. :sceptic:

Greetings, The tree!

Yolka wrote:

with Happy New year!

And you kind regards!

Yolka wrote:

I not've on form response to their questions

And where questions were? Not seeing an impending perhaps.

Yolka wrote:

what performance in natalnoy map clearly point to change seats of residence

The link 4, 9 and / or 12 homes (if speech goes about touring activities)

The link 4-12 rather point to gets emigrate, and 4-9 on its desire to. However here is I have Long and Mars (upr.4d) both are worth in 9d. I was at war from its cities only on period study in engineering, and then again returned. Have spouse Long in soed. With Yupitrom in 8D, and upr.4d Neptune in 12. It many was travel schedule in other cities and in really different things age.

Юра wrote:

But here is I have Long and Mars (upr.4d) both are worth in 9d. I was at war from its cities only on period study in engineering, and then again returned.

I smiled (seems, have Shestopalova), that for 100% implementation any of indicators horoscope birth in predictive astrology needs three instructions. He this is so and calls: Rule three rulings. And, incidentally, as all ??? distinguish emigrate, camping on E. Change not simply cities, but state, from relocation in the other city, but very far?

Радуга wrote:

A where questions were? Not seeing an impending perhaps.

Flax, I had in mind questions, which I have originated, but here I them even not was asking. Simply been mulling, that already this subject discussed. However, she not too a volumatic, as I understand.
Well would watch and compare maps people, in life which were depends in remote cities, but within countries and emigrants.

Yolka wrote:

And, incidentally, as all ??? distinguish emigrate, camping on E. Change not simply cities, but state, from relocation in the other city, but very far?

Izraitel writes, that than further exodus, the more rulings on 12 house, and not on 9.

Yolka wrote:

Yes would watch and compare maps people, in life which were depends in remote cities, but within countries and emigrants.

14 July 1967, 06 :0 0, Novosibirsk (a man). The whether in 1978, then whether in 79 st setting in New York. Try itself point to signs of outward migration :idea: What concerns simply relocation, then can test my husband: 29 August 1970, 9 :0 0, our, in 2004 setting in Sochi.

Yolka wrote:

Yes would watch and compare maps people, in life which were depends in remote cities, but within countries and emigrants.

I was born in boys. In 1987 then departed learn in Voronezh. After at the uni (1992 year go with husband in Daugavpils, have lived there year. With 1993 on 1998 (April) lived under freight. With 1998 and on now in Balashikha Urban Okrug. My data: 5.02.1970 16 :4 0 Tambov. Interestingly will pochest, that have you make, Jelka. :)

If pro rule three rulings, then I like... - Its the watch - not always 100 precent. Misses as hits (camping on E. Instructions there is, and relocation there is no or contrary). I have worked that chaschekuspid 4 homes involved aspects, only now not Drie Stoepen with whom precisely (Uranus often featured and still something). I to what soed’s, for example, Long-Jupiter and the link upraviteley4-9 (12) not always give depends, although is sometimes and have them.

Чукокала wrote:

Wu me worked that chaschekuspid 4 homes involved aspects, only now not Drie Stoepen with whom precisely (Uranus often featured and still something).

In natalnoy map spouse Uranus 9d is worth 180 kuspid 4d (the Orb 4gr), and also 60 to those respects and Neptune sextile (upr.4d). Together with kuspidom 4d reprisal "kite." In my map Uranus (has modest aspect of 144 to kuspidu 4d. + soed. With vami (upr.4d), and Long already for orbisom.
Incidentally, recalled that position Uranus in 4d can give early departure from parental homes (16let somewhere).

In the first looming, the, on depends abroad will tell the link 4 and 9 homes radiksa, on close resettling - 4 and 3 homes
Of course, these interaction must be not odnokratny

"Intervention" in these interaction elements other homes will the indication on reasons relocation, should the. 3 + 4 + 6 = setting from-for work (disease) and vast

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 11 2009 10:23:52)

Астролог wrote:

3 + 9 + 6 = setting from-for work (disease) and vast

And why 3 + 9? Should be like 4 + 9?

Астролог wrote:

"Intervention of" in these interaction

And can be in more details, that means "intervention"? It there is in mind in Natale or all transit?
Ah, still looked into couple of carte on preset subject, here is that I have broke a.
1. Lyuda
05.02.1970, 16 :4 0, Propulsion Tambov
The sun – 16 gr. 21 sec. Have
Moon – 05 "grape". 56 sec. Have
ASC – 12 gr. And 51 sec. Lion
IC 23 gr. 27 sec. Scale
The fourth house: Chief blood regardless – Venus, “lives ” in 7 st, soupravlyaet 10 forge the Soupravitel homes – Mars, “lives ” in 9 st, manages 10 forge the (If enjoy the system Shestopalova, then Mars and 9 st home soupravlyaet, camping on K. 20 degrees Aries are in 9 st) Ukazanie Number times: Soupravitel 4 th in 9 forge the In 4 st House “lives ” Neptune, which manages 9 forge the Anonymity Number two. Moreover, in 4 st same House “lives ” and Jupiter, significator 9 th. Anonymity Number three. This all instructions on position and governance. There is and instructions on aspektatsii and strong. Moon (significator 4 th), in 60 to Mars, planet in 9 st, in 60 to Neptune sextile – Grocer 9 th, in 90 to Jupiter, planet in 4 st, simvolicheskomu Grocer 9 th. So, ties 4 th and 9 th – higher rooftop. Relatively aspects of to IC, phenomena that on opportunity change of seats of residence, then in this map I their not see.

2. Husband Rainbow before. 29.08.1970, 09 :0 0, our
The sun – 05 gr. 10 sec. Virgin of
Moon – 2 gr. 39 sec. Lion
ASC – 04 "grape". 42 sec. Scale
IC – 06 gr. 53 sec. Capricorn
In 4 st House planets there is no, blood regardless Saturn “lives ” in 8 forge the In 9 st House planets there is no, chief blood regardless Venus – in 1 st, soupravitel 9 th homes Mercury – in 12 forge the Moon “lives ” in 10 st and them same manages. Thus, on position and governance ties not in sight. But their many on aspektatsii. Between signifikatorami 4 th and 9 th – quadrature (disambiguation) (links 2 th and 10 th at home), times. Moon and Mercury (significator 4 th and soupravitel 9 th) – sekstil, two. IC and Jupiter (significator 9 th) – sekstil, three. Venus and Saturn (upraviteli 9 th and 4 th) – kvinkons (truth, with Iraq desert), four.

Yolka wrote:

that means "interventions"? It there is in mind in Natale or all transit?

Intervention - in sense, when there is, say, four interaction 3 + 4, and two factors from 6 homes.
Above all natalnoe

Yolka wrote:

and why 3 + 9? Should be like 4 + 9?

PCA, mistyped word. Should to read 3 + 4 + 6 (or 9 + 4 + 6)

Have us half the country beauty place of residence for various reasons: Studies, for example, BAM and camping on Afghan Probably need to watch maps precisely immigration people. Such less.

Can add Name's Galina 26.03.1961 - 17.31.24sek. (about seconds, hope, that am not mistaken.)

City Moscow, the USSR. Now lives in Spain.

I have, too, is possible setting and (Mei bi) emigration. 4 st home manages the Sun, on kuspide 9 th + upr.12 st - Mars. Between them sekstil. If borrow signifikatorov 9 and 12 domomv organic and Neptune, then with Sun behaves similarly again same there is aspect of: With by Jupiter quintile, with famous Neptune Fountain - - widespread compound. So that, all well. :writing:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Anonymity on emigrate in Natale