Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2009

Pressing tranzity 2009

Posts 21 to 40 of 69

Lero4ka wrote:

we look precisely on moment compounds?

Yes, degree compounds.

Lero4ka wrote:

no aspects of on moment online not shapes

Ah means you in iskulira and on this time :dontknow: ah that to do? :) Try it track the rest phase this cycle: Will any events or not, this interestingly keep his life :) I here is in this year set itself majestic experiment: Has bought day planner and every month raspisyvayu phase all cycles + some of the when began cycle, that increasingly and what events occurred. Here is until slightly more than half diesel passed and want say, that far not always "fazovost" connected with start cycle. I.e. compound can nothing not involve and events not will, and here is, say, squaring would certainly hurt and event will happen regardless a cycle. And case that and stems all together.

Lero4ka wrote:

(orbis 2 • to K9)

Essential influence what something can be. Many at all 2 • boldly use in work with tranzitami. I push 1 •, but couple of times. Even, that event several "vylezalo" beyond Orbisa. She, there is have you any considerations about kuspida 9 th homes? :)

And, pro themselves, favourite since forgotten :) Wu me simply the opposition to Sun in 6 th house. Until no events not was happening :)

Радуга wrote:

How usually look in what house horoscope is mired this compound, with whatever spots interacts. This will help us common trends this transit translate in reorientation individual manifestations of

And nature of Venus-Mars would still need account for? I.e. they in any particular hit the mezhpolovye relations or only in is, where these planet respond for relations?

Радуга wrote:

essential influence what something can be. Many at all 2 • boldly use in work with tranzitami. I push 1 •,

I.e. better more degrees the Orb not borrow? I here is until raze not gather additionally in any way borders actions tranzitov.
I have this compound in 9, but on kuspide 10. And in Trina to Uranus-Pluto in 1. Until quiet full. Even tormozyatsya any affairs (can from-for Saturna7) :dontknow:

Вера wrote:

A nature of Venus-Mars would still need account for? I.e. they in any particular hit the mezhpolovye relations or only in is, where these planet respond for relations?

Think, makes sense view their and as signifikatorov, and as upraviteley homes (simply to expand vraianty traktovok). I have, for example,, too, hardly this lagging in sphere relations. Venus I have in 5 st, Mars on kuspide 9 th, the opposition to Sun in 6 th and on real events this well pulling on a new work in fast Track Courses Ideally deeds. So traditionally regard transit as action signifikatorov, but "two write on, seven to mind matter" pro themselves celebrate options manifestations of actions aspects.

Вера wrote:

I here is until raze not gather additionally in any way borders actions tranzitov.

This somewhere have Brady was.

Вера wrote:

Wu me this compound in 9, but on kuspide 10. And in Trina to Uranus-Pluto in 1. Until quiet full. Even tormozyatsya any affairs (can from-for Saturna7)

Let us a bit wait, Matters :) cycle only yesterday earned. Can be, to launch event need any more small or additional aspects of. And at all, aspect of still in orbise! :) Wu me case was when I waited event. Ah simply am sure was, that will, very had envisaged on him (Venus 60 Jupiter in connecting with casually on By 12), waited a new project. On the evening in his according has put big question mark. But on next day it happened, when aspect of was still in orbise! Received another Made to Order on another paperworks. And on this next day established architecture another aspect of, G-Trin, which nalozhilsya on previous transit. And the beginning of both cycles (in December) made harmonious aspects of to Old and Neptune sextile (writing). Here is so-sec. :) So that, not all here so simply.

Вера wrote:

Wu me this compound in 9, but on kuspide 10. And in Trina to Uranus-Pluto in 1

Belief, and you themselves commit any assumptions on this expense? :)

Flax, how I understand, this all transit compound we regard again in the context specific natalnoy maps (camping on E. Look position / character Venus and Mars, where is worth, than manages, in any aspects with other planets), and then already look exactly all transit expression of :question:. I have in Natale and Venus and Mars not strong. Venus in a 1D, upr.2,9, Mars in 8 th and upr.8-'s, compound in 9.
Venus in Taurus has more a strong stance compared with vami. So actions will IMF elections / values, the system sets / convictions, which will driven by tend (she will guide development relations and determine ideology relations). But, so as no meaningful points (in courses case) compound not a fact, (aspects of I not watch), then likely this will remain on what something domestic level (reflection, philosophical identities on subject relations gender, desires and opportunities their implementation) But, not will be shown in outside.
Here is I have so same as have Faith emerged first question – this compound view precisely with camping on Zr. Relations gender or we can view and with others. Positions, camping on’s increasingly the for that 7.10 planet?
In any case, think that in I have, what would not swept up by will be a drag on … (the IHCE the slow, grain have been, and it increasingly Overlord raze not can :disappointed:). Incidentally this concerns and training :dontknow:

Чукокала wrote:

the beginning of cycle coincides with day year-old frequently a, that boosts relevance this cycle (camping on E. Changes in financial sphere, who so same with him are linked hit the many)

Ah, can be me and here then. Not strongly bugging? :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

Let us a bit wait, Matters :) cycle only yesterday earned. Can be, to launch event need any more small or additional aspects of. And at all, aspect of still in orbise!

So. What the I quite'm confused :blush: Event should be, perhaps - until aspect of in orbise? Or in period from starters cycle until his phase next (in this case from compounds Venus-Mars until their sekstilya)?

Радуга wrote:

Matters, and you themselves commit any assumptions on this expense?

I have was only one thing assumptions - a winning a lottery ticket in terms of work :D How-raze trine and Uranus. Await the-await the, await the-await the. Nothing. And so need win :flirt: Ionou not a million, and gender-million :rolleyes:

Last edited by Вера (Jun 22 2009 20:20:13)

I have compound Venus with Mars, please in from seventh House in opposition to Neptune sextile, in Trina to Pluto and kvintile to Mars natalnym. Aspects of strong, but events special not find. , I have observed that even strong tranzity not give new unexpected (except Uranus) events, and only confirm-reaching run their course. Nothing not arises on an empty place. I as was in the last time busy their son-graduate, so and goes all. The opposition to Neptune sextile (blood regardless club at home) uncovers all affairs, all forces and material means on this issue. Trin to Pluto (Grocer a free access at home) suggests, that I there the entire in these affairs, and still and forced engage its-, clothes.

Lero4ka wrote:

Nu, can be me and here then. Not strongly bugging?

Or same this only tab crop, fruit which can be will see only through year :question: :D

Радуга wrote:

Lera, there is have you any considerations about kuspida 9 th homes? :)

Flax 9d increasingly ??? natural way stems with streltsom and is associated with tertiary knowledge, with while, mental research, space travel. I have K9 in Taurus - this conversion, slow Rising, the transformation. And here is obtained, that as would desire to and there is (on Venus), and here is actions (on Mars) zatormozhenye :disappointed:
Ah and "increasingly that highly and far" - in far journey I clearly not get, I'm going :glasses:

Lero4ka wrote:

9d increasingly ??? natural way stems with streltsom and is associated with tertiary knowledge, with while, mental research, space travel. I have K9 in Taurus - this conversion, slow Rising, the transformation.

I have arose phrase: - Climate living values, important programs under influence work, relations with men, material relations and desires.

Вера wrote:

So. What the I quite'm confused Event should be, perhaps - until aspect of in orbise? Or in period from starters cycle until his phase next (in this case from compounds Venus-Mars until their sekstilya)?

In general roughly so: There is opinion :) that tranzity makes sense view as cycles, i.e. from ", when the moon changes" until ", when the moon changes." In "Aktualnykh tranzitakh" I these phase each time raspisyvayu. But! Personally I have full confidence in this there is no. Again same closing: Already six months I'm tracking on itself works this view or not and definitive answer give not can. The case, that any phase is the direct consequence starters cycle, i.e. occur events, associated one theme. The case, that this utterly different events. Why? I NOT said, I know :dontknow:
And case so, that event and at all not is happening! Because they "not laid" more big prognosticheskimi systems. Here is example, which Lena led:

Helen wrote:

Aspekty strong, but events special not find.

(And here is completing training son likely in solyare and in direktsiyakh proglyadyvayutsya. So and level one thing and not level another).

Or occur, but minor for the same reason. So advice can here give only one: Watch and to wage some. Give itself opportunity track two options:
1. Look clearly until aspect of in orbise
2. Observe theme on’s phases – (this tedious work, but interesting, again same Canal Virgin of well the).

Here is,... went through its the magic day planner. 8 June: Not more-not less as G-Trin between Venus-Pluto-natalnyy Jupiter (the beginning of cycle 12 November of last year - Venus Oh Pluto in M. to natalnoy Venus). Events NIKAKOGO! And seemed would :)

From the same series of: 2 on May - Venus 90 Pluto (the beginning of cycle then same 12 November Venus Oh Pluto 90 Venus only for concrete.) - NO events! :)

Another G-Trin 23 April: The sun-types-Jupiter (the beginning of cycle the Sun Oh Pluto in shall to Old only for concrete.) - NO events! :) Nu and camping on D.

Incidentally, our the current "current" compound Venus-Mars this the US. 22 April planet have incorporated when Venus withdrew from coming in 30 • Piscesshe, have you this point as something initiated? I have was trigon to DSTs-the contestant. No events :). Rather all, we now rounded up for tail this transit.

Lero4ka wrote:

Venus in a 1D, upr.2,9, Mars in 8 th and upr.8-'s, compound in 9.

Vary, have you over theme training (from just set of on 9-Mu home consider only training, so as you after all not was nice in any time soon nowhere? And philosophy not doing right. Recall one of rules word itself tranzitov:

House, which manages planet, is cause of events, and house, in which she is - consequence of.

Let forget about how, that this compound not aspektiruet no points in your map? Times you them takes an, means on any what something influence feel. So consider his as worker for you transit and
Suppose, that have you came the some phase, when you feel the need in Western growth and / or in learning (one thing with other, however, is closely linked). Mars in 8 st - a strong Mars, he in his House, this powerful energy support, she will allow you learn mental burden and will help integrate a new experience in structure personality. Than same heart of actually perceived by voters? Venus in 1 st, means, hints any changes on Western, behavioral level, on level but in the telling themselves world, demonstrations farm. Here is such a I have version of :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Nu, can be me and here then. Not strongly bugging?

If and would certainly hurt, then in terms of enlargement finance and activity on this about.

Вера wrote:

Wu me was only one thing assumptions - a winning a lottery ticket in terms of work How-raze trine and Uranus (. Await the-await the, await the-await the. Nothing. And so need win Ionou not a million, and gender-million

E-e-e-e :) here is if would Jupiter here featured, then in principle can be was would buy a lottery ticket. And Uranus ( :dontknow:

Вера wrote:

Wu me this compound in 9, but on kuspide 10. And in Trina to Uranus-Pluto in 1. Until quiet full.

Belief, you have daunting theme work?
And Uranus (-Pluto than manage?

Helen wrote:

Wu me arose phrase: - Climate values, important programs under influence work, relations with men, material relations and desires.

Helen, thank you :) yes, climate living values and programs. But Venus increasingly OK hostess in mite, she knows that to do, so that think increasingly for the better (and izmeneiya must happen, and casually with Uhl now even kvadraturyat my only for concrete. Mars in 8)

Rainbow
Generally, I so realized, that event can be, and can - not be :D
Yes perishing. I try track, but forget a periodically, yes and see not all.

Радуга wrote:

By the way, our the current "current" compound Venus-Mars this the US. 22 April planet have incorporated when Venus withdrew from coming in 30 • Pisces

Here is it I have then on the produce markets was, in 8 House. Unpleasantly has become evolve monetary theme. I and had hope, that now something good will come.

Радуга wrote:

deemed-e-e-e :) here is if would Jupiter here featured, then in principle can be was would buy a lottery ticket. And Uranus (

Ah this I unsuccessfully was kidding. Under scams I had in mind trine, and under magic of - say such Uranus.

Радуга wrote:

Matters, you have daunting one arm?

For me daunting financial theme. Much more has become daunting, than before. Was would rent, I would about work and not thought. :flirt: A so. Yes, daunting theme work. The, that there is now became not enough for normal existence (have changed some circumstances. In ties with the crisis).

Радуга wrote:

A Uranus-Pluto than manage?

Uranium 6 and 7. I because and had hope on this transit, that 10, 6 homes - something, been mulling, will emerge suddenly and happily. Pluto - 4 manages.

Last edited by Вера (Jun 23 2009 00:42:40)

Радуга wrote:

House, which manages planet, is cause of events, and house, in which she is - consequence of.

Lainie, wait, contrary on Brady. Position planet in Natale - this the reason events, progress transit on home - scene / the lifeblood sphere through which this event will turn around, and here is a consequence - reverberate by the home, which planet manages :)
So is obtained, that the reason (Venus in a 1D) in me the most, my personal initiatives, my choice, my desires, my already vested on today’s day installations and values (+ desire to change, from something made already unnecessary, useless burden eliminate (8D)) will vary under influence training (arena 9d), reflection about easily described of distant (or any the massive) goals. Incidentally, here I not rule out opportunities influence umozreniy, mirovozrencheskikh concepts and camping on D. And camping on To my teachers :) which are far from me. And here is relate this increasingly on areas 2, 9 and 8. Can well be, that. These changes vital application, will require from me (me not getting accustomed), mental and psychological leverage (camping on E. Not so increasingly will easily, and who said, that transformation is painless :rolleyes:) and in a result, will have from something eliminate, to backtrack, ichistitsya (on 8D), rising something new vision, Refurbished worldview, new knowledge and camping on D. (9d, and so same on my grievances about and personal material causes position (2D.) :question: That then and're gonna come off in the new face the :D

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jun 23 2009 00:48:00)

Me here even thought sumazbrodnaya came :D, if given natalnyy Mars in 8D (as the reason) (and in Natale he even and on top oao square with Markus Merk (in 11d) and RYupi / the Moon (a 5D, which in this moment kvadraturyat transit casually (from a 5D 1-Interwiev gr. Have) and Uhl (from 11d 1-Interwiev gr. Lion), then. Participation those a 5D - love, creativity, children. And friends / associates (11d) :question: (or I already what for ears pulled? They, I have already virtually morning) :blush:

Радуга wrote:

By the way, our the current "current" compound Venus-Mars this the US. 22 April planet have incorporated when Venus withdrew from coming in 30 • Pisces Lera, have you this point as something initiated? I have was trigon to DSTs-the contestant. No events. Rather all, we now rounded up for tail this transit.

In moment compounds (in 7d.) only quadrature (disambiguation) to Lilith in 4d. More nothing there is no, (the Orb. More 2 •, and we their already not regard, correctly. So,, too, nothing such a not were (to can be was link the this precisely as provlennost compounds Venus-Mars) :dontknow:

Вера wrote:

generally, I so realized, that event can be, and can - not be

Utterly is true! Compound - the beginning of cycle, tab any something new relations or a new type of interaction and this moment not necessarily sobytien, especially, if in radikse there is no aspects between vami and tend.
The absence of events gives us some freedom, mzhno to rethink the, that was and deliberately contribute something new :love:, ranging. Naturally, with themselves.
When external the world weighs heavily (camping on E. There is events, requiring immediate reaction), our freedom significantly gets cut we are starting move on path, which us partly "attainable" from outside.
Incidentally, if perishing we began keep behind this cycle, then let us will call attention and on aspects of which ssotoyatsya subsequently from transit Venus and Mars to natalnym same points.
T. E. Dates cycle, which us Lena wrote - this the total "summary" vliyainiy, and our personal events (or experiences) for routing aspects from transit planets to same natalnym.

Have us still there is questions on this transit? :) A the on approach eclipse and even as much as 3! I soon'll post an word itself, so pan-but-but work to stay ????? :mybb:

Incidentally, surveillance from magic personal organizer. ??? waited for I invited in journal (until not d write in what, let theme utrambuetsya, want to was to stay and seriously). So here is, waited I a few days, was nervous. On all methods glee ever good at, that in late June reprisal a new nadomnaya work, associated with scribblings. The first calling was 12 th number of when throwing his hat lunar (series), where was heap indicators on a new activities and to the same Transit retro-Jupiter made kvadraturu to axis ASTs-DSTs (here is pl-the kind example as hard aspect of serves in role at that events). Then deal like as had tapered. I waited documents (treaty and camping on D. Today have us the opposition the Sun-Pluto, which formed a trine to natalnomu Old in 6 st House (in this case we see work signifikatora events, not the manager, because as Merk I have soupr. 5 th homes, this to the issue Faith). 'oc, well, - think I itself and await the (incidentally, the beginning of this cycle was 22 December past year and made sekstil to my Old. Events no on this about not was). So here is, await the I Yeah itself and double I'm another labor from series of pop involution ( :) And here interestingly as worked small aspects of. Thr. The sun made trigon to natalnomu Old, but this aspect of not one days. And third. Moon shoehorned this deal! Exactly in the very moment when she by kuspid 3 th homes I received finally the long-awaited letter with files. I have on computer, okay is worth flushed-agent, so there is the good opportunity literally on seconds track when come letters.

Радуга wrote:

Wu us still there is questions on this transit? :)

And the. And not one 8-)

Чукокала wrote:

T. E. Dates cycle, which us Lena wrote - this the total "summary" vliyainiy, and our personal events (or experiences) for routing aspects from transit planets to same natalnym.

On aspects in their further razvertke? (I.e. if there is no events on order these third. Venus and Mars, then footprint. Event perhaps under shall Venus and Mars, if any of these planets don aspect of /. Point?

Радуга wrote:

Taki waited for I invited in journal

This their moreover examples, that you until this refered?

Радуга wrote:

First calling was 12 th number of when throwing his hat lunar (series),

Calling in terms of events or hopes on them?. At all, when applied to what you further contact - speech about events or pioneering on them?

Радуга wrote:

Proceedings of the. The sun made trigon to natalnomu Old, but this aspect of not one days.

O.o. How this? Speech about transit? Or I ??? realized? Ah so transit lasts one-two days. If to speak of the Orb in degree.

Радуга wrote:

High in the very moment when she by kuspid 3 th homes I received finally the long-awaited letter with files.

In any case - I congratulate! :flag:

Радуга wrote:

A the on approach eclipse and even as much as 3! I soon'll post an word itself, so pan-and-and work to stay ?????

Waiting for-sec. I here face concerning - there is again same accurate aspects of, and here is ideas until lacks :blush:

Радуга wrote:

Taki waited for I invited in journal

Linen, I congratulate! :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Skyfall all methods glee ever good at, that in late June reprisal a new nadomnaya work, associated with scribblings.

Ah, Len, even times can be congratulate, with precision forecasting :)

Чукокала wrote:

if perishing we began keep behind this cycle, then let us will call attention and on aspects of which ssotoyatsya subsequently from transit Venus and Mars to natalnym same points.

T. E., if I correctly understand, then we look only moments, when third. Venus shapes any aspect of to only for concrete. The produce markets and Mars so-same, and aspektatsiyu with other spots Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal, in attention not abide. So?

Вера wrote:

A the. And not one

'oc, let us :)

Вера wrote:

Skyfall aspects in their further razvertke? (I.e. if there is no events on order these third. Venus and Mars, then footprint. Event perhaps under shall Venus and Mars, if any of these planets don aspect of /. Point?

Yes

Вера wrote:

Re-entrant in terms of events or hopes on them?. At all, when applied to what you further contact - speech about events or pioneering on them?

Speech goes about concrete, real events. At all event rarely thing "single" any. Usually our vzaimdeystvie with the world, researching gradually: First blue print conversation, then discussion, then forging documents and camping on D. Here is here, in this case speech goes about original proposal: Type chase or not chase? And further was pause-in mucus weeks above than I waited for documents.

Вера wrote:

How this? Speech about transit? Or I ??? realized? Ah so transit lasts one-two days. If to speak of the Orb in degree.

This transit lasted 2 days: 23 and 24 June, i.e. documents could obtain that kind and then and then. This I and had in mind when wrote, that transit sun this not transit one days.

Information in subject transit Jupiter-Neptune(see Post 10 this themes):

The priests will help as a trial to the marshals beating the debts

Federal service judicial FSOJ 23 June sealed an agreement with the Russian Orthodox Church, facts of the which is participation clerics in the process penalties debts with evaders, writes newspaper "last week."

In particular, priests within signed by agreement will engage "always and usovestvleniem" debtors. As explained's chief weapons investigator Federal services judicial FSOJ Arthur immediately, "representatives ROC will exert on debtors spiritual impact, teach about nepriemlemosti principle life borrow and philosophy styazhatelstva."

The agreement envisages meeting clerics with insolvent, in the course which them will to read deliver homilies. Is supposed to, that this will be foster "self-awakening consciousness debtors on executive head need, impulse he may feel regarding their to thwart judicial decisions and attacks other organs."

Both sides agreed to and about how, that priests will preach in temples across Russia "irrelevance consumer relations to life and to people", and also the, that "nevozvrat debts on church rules amounts to defined maneuver, i.e. common thievery."

In FSSP underscore the, that the agreement was signed not per improvement indicators departments. "If although would one person on the path the true'm gonna put, already will well", - say in Church press service.

http://www.nn.ru/community/gorod/main/? … d=14265028

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2009