Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Svyatochnye divination 2009

Svyatochnye divination 2009

Posts 21 to 40 of 47

Ludmila, are a good day and with Old new vacuum Year.! Thank you and such a proposal.
If can be, I have complex the situation with sales-purchase apartment, those we sell and must something in return buy. Many different options. Interestingly as will solidify the situation, itself chsebe not can do alignment-very emotionally to this am.
On your advice has bought this deck, thank you for hint's-she's gonna indeed helps in studying astrology.
Maps Taro long not has been going I have, and in this year, indeed do in 2008 -vdrug something matter, mb I ripe, there is no sozrevayu.
In general thank you large!

wrote:

Lyudochka, nagaday me perishing modicum that any good! For example and I from debts.

Gal, for you has only 3 maps. When you get out is, from debts: Now - - The Oracle, in the near future - Greed, in late 3 months - Confessions of. On cards is obtained, that in the near future (Greed) you certainly means yes still and - Shekels will.

Thank you Lyudochka, let us wait.

Lero4ka wrote:

Where is, in which direction (in what sphere) seek work (where better for me on 2009., want Bud ??? so, to work and pleasure delivered and money

Withdrew map the Deceiver. In astrology - this Sunik and 8 house.
Eighth house inheritance, credit, work with that money, large finances (especially cashless), big business, death, the danger, dangerous events, magic, This, literature, experiences, sex, transformation (as, that, why and in what direction us changes, makes other people).
At all something I on Simbolone not watch such question before, but seems the answer all-??? came. :)

wrote:

Liuda, and can be ask question pro brother? Like would to know as develops a have him the situation with work in this year, and if can be, years in winter sports?

Winter of - Actor- very vivid period demonstrations them their opportunities, but he will embody in life othersagenda, represent whose something interests, fulfill orders and camping on D. Window dressing here will many, real results little. But and in a whole bad, too, wait need not.
Spring - Angel- little predictable period, many fantasies, illusions, again little results his activities. This as Fish in astrology. But can be "sail away" from difficulties, juggle and adapt. All the more, that In thehis awaits many work - map farms life- routine, division responsibilities with someone, but under this will and the result. Only not too big.
Autumn - Deadly victimise order- here complex period, he can sow his oats some injustice relative to itself, will protest, but not in open, and within themselves or among close people.
Decided still extricate him advice - that to do - the Deceiver- be things are smarter than, not open its plans and desires, openly not to demonstrate their feelings, intentions.
That not to do - Abortion- not worth sake of own immediate goals sacrifice than something valuable, cannot be losing its face, cannot be Fuehrer brutality and a ruthless efficiency.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 13 2009 23:01:37)

Lud_mila wrote:

MA It detail you wrote, pleased work with so client pity only, that you're, not "rasputalis" after 450-. I selling young horses is much, as find a way to clarify situation and then write.

Ludmilla, thank you, simply me as something take Your time not very correctly. About detail - flip the link in any case need a, lest celebrate nuances, new details, processing-prorabotnki-expertize, and me today, too, came Balaklava, Ukraine :jumping: Yay-Yay.

Lyuda, a large thank you!! Know, very it seems on his nature the, that Nakamury on maps, so will try his warn, to on-less problems was.

Lud_mila wrote:

Generally something I on Simbolone not watch such question before, but seems the answer all-??? came.

Ludmilla, thank you :)
An interesting the answer gave Balaklava, Ukraine :question: there is over than pause. Frankly, I surprised by. To me such a work delivered pleasure :question:
"Credit, work with that money, large finances (especially cashless)" - this banking systems, but me don't count on it now there take.
(Yes, question was - where will better for me on 2009., not where I will work, so perhaps me better work with that finances. And here is I get settled whether I there, where for me better this already the other question)
Also this apparently can be and insurance companies and ritual agencies :rolleyes:
And where is used magic, This and literature, experiences :question:
In general, I understood so, that me better seek there where treasures "others " means, where are cashing on risks, dangerous situations, on death and changes.
Either this those direction, which on todays day have significant changes (transforming), where increasingly crumbles, But on place destruction should begin to exist something qualitatively new.
Now evoked the, as once me one astrologer said (roughly the next) they you at all feature of constitute in structures, in which begins trasformatsiya, either this borders power, change leadership, either at all climate structures activities enterprises. " :dontknow:

Lero4ka wrote:

Now evoked the, as once me one astrologer said (roughly the next) they you at all feature of constitute in structures, in which begins trasformatsiya, either this borders power, change leadership, either at all climate structures activities enterprises. "

As interestingly! And map this indeed in our todays world many where can down. Not worry about only try to :) Everyone in our the hands of!
"Life without love Illy life for love - Everyone in our the hands of" K. ?ynczel

Exactly, even times thank you :yep: inf-\ u0027s field carte, this very the thin the world, which need be able "read" and link his with the world reality (with physical world), so or otherwise he gives response to question.
In courses case is says about choosing (desirable for me) precisely moreover direction, where occur substantial changes, either this even can to dissent as sphere activities in which I itself must d change, perhaps, this suggests that me is worth to risk and try themselves in some different direction activities, to change their views on life "say, eliminate until the end of from pink ochyochkov", and to purchase something new (skills, skill, knowledge, profession), ah something in this kind :) 1425 indeed there is over than think

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jan 14 2009 12:56:14)

Yes. And Astrolog wrote, that you not know how ship types- wet accurate words.

wrote:

yes, oppoz to those respects, to Jupiter prevents ship types- wet accurate words

Not agree I with him, words your accurate and reasonable, I have, for example, no pressure on either of us on your komentarv not arise.

Tania T wrote:

If can be, I have complex the situation with sales-purchase apartment, those we sell and must something in return buy. Many different options. Interestingly as will solidify the situation

Broke a so
What accurately not will - Buddha- cannot be mock situation in "free swimming", not worth hope, that all agreement needless.
That accurately will - sluzhitelnitsa- map painstaking labor and careful preparation issue. How many you deposit here effort and pains, so much and arrive at. All, that concerns matt. Aspects, is under your the full control. Any predicament will walk away in job order.
Advice - that to do - the Deceiver- cannot be revealed all their maps, need keep under itself all their intentions, be craftier and better than real under rubbing shoulders with potential buyers. You can use othersresources - money, knowledge, advice, skill. This will be you in good.
Advice - what not to do - choreographic- not worth easily treat this situation (roll call with Buddha), not hurl all halfway back. To change it seems nothing not need to in the process.
Outcome - - The Oracle- complex map for outcome, vague outcome. Here still such deal. I immediately evoked the, when has become your alignment to do, that now Mercury in retrofaze. Adverse time for conclusions treaties, the signing backed securities and camping on D. M. It comes. Itself the universe not gives you opportunities to commit any mistakes, so and not is fusing together all? My summary - not time until.
Await the feedback! :)

Here is so

Last edited by Mumlya (Jan 2 2012 17:09:24)

Ludmila, huge thank you!
Advice - Always advice, this - support.
I feel, that my it comes. Husband wants to take advantage of situation in their favor,
, yes me need to tell Abe keep the vostro, and realtor said. That all will depend on me, my consent / dissent.
Yes, already several hours has carried in 120 learning market real estate.
I have progressive Mercury retro, interestingly, mb this as the in my favor of will. I think, that nothing until 1 February not decide, I pull on this time! Me yet to choice.

Lud_mila wrote:

the Security - that to do - the Deceiver - cannot be revealed all their maps, need keep under itself all their intentions, be craftier and better than real under rubbing shoulders with potential buyers. You can use othersresources - money, knowledge, advice, skill. This will be you in good.

Accurately, I very character she is bright.
In short, d write, that and as, But head must be a sober.
Thank you, still times.

Mumlya wrote:

Ludmilla, me name is Elena, could would you say will whether opportunity I have in this year sketch seemingly in journal, in which I their I'm drawing and has whether sense at all this attractive opportunity. Very for me important. Thank in advance.

Broke a so.
Opportunity in this year - map Don Quixote - very ghost opportunities for this year experienced. Many dreams, plans, illusions, real outcome little.
And here is your ability to I would appreciated highly.
How you like these engage - map Ego - very likes, you was shed and rastsvetaete under this, feel themselves "on the throne", process delivers mass of pleasure.
What you have ability to, skill in this fact - haben und somit genau wissen - map says about big creative potential, which are taken in society. T. E. Your creativity likes people, customers.
Advice you - map Messia - you need to American in any team, become part of "crowds", of collective, and you together with all loogie. Success.
Here is his something I you and I wish to court you - Uspkhu!

Lud_mila wrote:

the Security you - map Messia - you need to American in any team, become part of "crowds", of collective, and you together with all loogie. Success.
Here is his something I you and I wish to court you - Uspkhu!

Ludmilla, thank you large. Goes so, that indeed one of global problems for me become part of. I I'm drawing with childhood, many was curiously rewards and camping on P. Only recent years's the infrastructure I built this, but feel, that not can without this, here is now do attempts all anew start. Dream more of course and decisional laziness has place. On the signpost zodiac I'm an Aquarian, although particularly not know characteristics a sign his. Here is. So, that I you very grateful to of the those who would escape punishment is :)))

Mumlya wrote:

Skyfall the signpost zodiac I'm an Aquarian, although particularly not know characteristics mark his. Here is. So, that I you very grateful to for answers :)))

Have us here as times forum ephemerides, you can none pro themselves in Free consultation, and still and order professional paid, that much more qualitative and larger than the. :)

Lyudmila, are a good day, with holiday!

Lud_mila wrote:

the Security - what not to do - choreographic - not worth easily treat this situation (roll call with Buddha), not hurl all halfway back. To change it seems nothing not need to in the process.

Outcome - - The Oracle - complex map for outcome, vague outcome. Here still such deal. I immediately evoked the, when has become your alignment to do, that now Mercury in retrofaze. Adverse time for conclusions treaties, the signing backed securities and camping on D. M. It comes. Itself the universe not gives you opportunities to commit any mistakes, so and not is fusing together all? My summary - not time until.

1 Map choreographic. As you consider, can be whether this considered, that a deal on any need to to commit, that better all-??? a separation, despite outcome. (He dB under control)
After all I have remains option is a all to leave without changes?

2. Map - The Oracle. This likely, that I itself until not know, what the outcome will be, know, that dB new housing, and where and as and what -neopredelenno?
Thank you.

Last edited by Tania T (Jan 18 2009 14:07:50)

Tania T wrote:

1 Map choreographic. As you consider, can be whether this considered, that a deal on any need to to commit, that better all-??? a separation, despite outcome. (He dB under control) after all I have remains option is a all to leave without changes?

This map Council, what not to do - and map denoting ease separation, without matt. Claims. If this to do NOT need to, then is obtained, that cannot be easily abandon, need brains do this that whether. As something so.

Tania T wrote:

2. Map - The Oracle. This likely, that I itself until not know, what the outcome will be, know, that dB new housing, and where and as and what -neopredelenno?

This map describes outcome, not your state of, so I can do conclusion, that until he some form, perhaps, from-for your domestic uncertainty (but map on your willingness I, unfortunately, not marked, and need to would)

Ludmilla, huge thank you. Your explanations of very incidentally.
Lyuda, not know as ask
My sister very requests do alignment, apologizes, that not itself -
She already six months searching for a new work, proposals there is, but something not need.
"Simply such opposition. Usually I trained, if one takes that the, the result there is, and here directly stupor. "Writes she.
Cities in the, but as correctly to formulate such question
1variant What I do wrong, for achievements outcome.
2variant the Security, and that need to do, to achieve the desired
3. The partnership at all now not time?
Thank you. Still times sorry. But something very us's flooring.
Luck.
With respect Tatiana

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Svyatochnye divination 2009