Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Unconventional medicine » BADy: For and against?

BADy: For and against?

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Girls, have someone there is experience use BADov? I today in the first time in life has bought "pumpkin." This dietary supplements to improve work nervous system) http://www.kolobok.wrg.ru/smiles/madhouse/to_become_senile.gif, in the process and against lishego weight, and for work liver. In general, me in mark promised miracle-results. Familiar, too,, all as one, said, that this dietary supplements - thing!

Dobryi evening, Rainbow!
I enough regularly buying any BADy (most often those that for of female health). Mostly from Evalar. Special miracle of course not is happening, but in principle improvements arrive. Importantly, regularity of :)
On-about production. As dietary supplements I his not buy, and took "in nature .lyublyu" - saw raw quail eggs. Course - 1 month. Very liked, only visited Oxford Street goes.

Dobryi evening ,-il M.! :) (the so can be you to call? Not to confuse with Iriani)

Morozz wrote:

saw raw quail eggs.

Here is this with steeply! And in letsitine there is eggs? Me explained, that there soybeans. At all, how I understood, there are many firms in different cities, which issue Lecithin Used As. He there is in sieving and in the form of powder. I here is took powder, which can be promoted in food.

Of course can be :)
Not know, there is whether in letsitine eggs, but in egg Lecithin Used As accurately there is. Especially in quails' (in same time. Times more than in chick).
And soybeans at all female a plant. In it contain fitogormony (seems substitute for estrogen).
BADy always are taken together with their origins directly, either immediately after food.

Morozz wrote:

Don’t know, there is whether in letsitine eggs, but in egg Lecithin Used As accurately there is. Especially in quails' (in same time. Times more than in chick).
And soybeans at all female a plant. In it contain fitogormony (seems substitute for estrogen).
BADy always are taken together with their origins directly, either immediately after food.

IRA, thank you, that ALS'd! Honestly, not knew :pardon:

Accept with food, feel a permanent warmly in the body. And today! Itself Aco in 6 morning! :swoon:

Nice! :) :) :)

Is nonsense, in short. Nothing write home about, wastes money.

:( :(
Pity.

All Hi! :) Letitsin we we did drink on that. Outcome there is no. The next number our program Garcinia - Forte :thank_you: these familiar and was amazed. For 3 month 20 kg! Urgently has bought and drink 4 th day. Very interesting sensations: A sense of hunger prinizheno and, importantly, at all on sweet not yatnet.

Greetings!
Lena, I smiled, that if to accept Gartsiniyu, then need to try to more physically engage :)

And I try to put! :blin: Wu us the weather is warm, + 16 day! So I resume hiking walk on work. Is obtained minutes 40 swift step :bb: Well, "and eternal battle! Rest us only dream about! "

Letitsin we we did drink on that. Outcome there is no.

So. Understandable. And what forecasts expected an, ah or terrora €™? :)

. The next number our program Garcinia - Forte

Garcinia that? :)) Len, on itself experiments before.!)

Letitsin we we did drink on that. Outcome there is no.

Ah, Len, if you wanted from him to, then this you betrayed. :) His use the mostly for brain drain or as you wrote to improve work nervous system. I saw in the past year companies "Artlife" - the effect was and very even, especially this one senses in periods large intellectual tension.

Iriani wrote:

Garcinia that)

Forte. If am not mistaken, then this means - quickly.

Iriani wrote:

Len, on itself experiments before.!)

Entire life fdgf

Татьяна wrote:

His use the mostly for brain drain or as you wrote to improve work nervous system

Here is this I felt. Ah consider that will from Gartsinii.

Forte. If am not mistaken, then this means - quickly.

How I know forte in the title drugs means "prodlennogo actions", i.e. acts in for more a long time after reception, than the usual without this consoles.

And, ah means, this not "quickly" :) not was certain. Here is and let's see.

Радуга wrote:

. The next number our program Garcinia - Forte

Garcinia Kambodzhskaya (Garcinia cambogia) - an evergreen tree family St. John's-worts. In South Asia fruit gartsinii for centuries were used in cookery. Is considered, that adding gartsinii makes food "more Guatemalan and brings on all those satisfaction."
In composition fruits Gartsinii Kambodzhskoy enters gidroksilimonnaya acid, content which reaches 30%. Precisely thanks to this s ambitious extract fruits Gartsinii kambodzhskoy widely is used around the world for control over weight. Mechanism his actions lies in repressing appetite and, especially, reducing traction to with. Except this, gidroksilimonnaya acid, with one hand, inhibits ferments that transformation into a in body excess carbohydrates in fatty acid, than prevents synthesis additional fat and their dramatically (including the triglycerides' stored and synthesized), and with other hand - promotes molded surplus glucose, more synthesis glycogen - Energy Complex carbohydrates (disambiguation) Makarov is substances.
Garcinia boosts energy potential organism, promotes reduce cholesterol in blood.

Lena, ah as, there are already results?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Unconventional medicine » BADy: For and against?