Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Ability to earn money

Ability to earn money

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Imbabers with, that perhaps if not all, then many of us like would have such work, which delivered would pleasure, was "on psyche", caution would in full least being realized and to the same delivered would the necessary material means (money). Thus, choose work / profession, needs with topping own abilities / opportunities. After all money easier earn using the available resources (ability to / opportunities / talents). As this “see ” in map?.
As give an ability to earn? Is determined by whether this only on 2 Wu home or increasingly ??? need to more “widespread ” Limits?

II house:the, than man owns, his resources. In principle, he shows and more intangible ownership - say, talentsor another person, which very roads, but in most cases 2 th house is being investigated for judgment about how man applies to to his properties, what are his prospects in making money, whatever means and ways he can achieve material income households.(brands,)

Lero4ka wrote:

How give an ability to earn?

Can be, try to consider specific map? S, for example :question: Because what to speak bayts? Here heap factors can be: And 2 th house, and the link with 6 st and 10 st. Yes with any. If blood regardless 2 th homes in opposition to 5-mu, for example, then have human will choice: Or money, or children. And if the upr.2 th in connecting with upr.5 th, then money will go only through were (its) or only through creativity and camping on D.

Радуга wrote:

try to consider specific map? S, for example

:yep: she something me as times and interested in, in primarily. Data their I shall remind (can even who wants to connect) 13.08.1973 9 :1 2 Barnaul
And here even I have, in ties with this arises question: Look in the system Platsidus :question: (if see On Kokhu, then Uranus from 2D. "Is slightly in 1") :rolleyes:
The-or 2D Venus (in The Maiden - in weak position) in connecting with 1-'s., respectively opp. With DSTs, septil with Markus Merk (in question in 11d) and quintile with Neptune - (Sagittarius in its. In 2D. From planets only Uranus (Chinese system-or 6 th) :( So that about stability in this sphere (I so believe) can be only dream (that apparently and makes my Merck in Trina with Neptune -) :D Svyaz 2 th 6 th homes arrived :)

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jan 17 2009 20:14:09)

Lero4ka wrote:

look in the system Platsidus

And we in it and look :)

Lero4ka wrote:

(if see On Kokhu, then Uranus (from 2D. "Is slightly in 1")

Ah then with your initiatives and action add more spontaneity and impulse-control issues, that in a whole not promotes targeted advancement of.

Lero4ka wrote:

the-or 2D Venus (in the Virgin - in weak position) in connecting with 1-'s Afghan

Means earning money directly depends on your initiatives and action, tour the importance of finance (Venus still and significator money). Can to point fingers on artistic ability to, talents in sphere art, design, something, associated with selection image. Venus in The Maiden gives permanent dissatisfactions, elevated appear as, selectivity. But in terms of deliver until ideal fortune here equals there is no. I.e. you will poorly, but client well :)

Lero4ka wrote:

with famous Neptune Fountain - (Sagittarius in its.)

Again same anonymity on artistic sposobnosti.3 th house. And business cards if to do? 3 th house - this sphere communication. A Sagittarius will allow withdraw beyond cities and even countries. I would know still that suggested on ties Venus-Neptune in 3 st House? And you not like it or to address contacts? See. Neptune this psychological approach, 3 th house - communication. She, you in rubbing shoulders, perhaps, very senzitivna, soperezhivatelna, psychologist from of nature? Girlfriends all tell?
So here is, Venera- significator relations, 3 th house - familiarity.

Lero4ka wrote:

When 2D. From planets only Uranus (Chinese system-or 6 th) So that about stability in this sphere (I so believe) can be only dream

Agree, stability, wait not account for. However positive moment - have you in life will different options making money. Newness kind of, "Whooaah not gives zastoyatsya and leads to development.

Lero4ka wrote:

(that apparently and makes my Merk in Trina with Neptune -)

, too, would argue :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Svyaz 2 th 6 th homes arrived

Means arbayten! ???? in the collective, not alone :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

earning money directly depends on your initiatives and action, tour the importance of finance (Venus still and significator money). Can to point fingers on artistic ability to, talents in sphere art, design, something, associated with selection image.

The importance of finance - yes, and here is with lean. JV the 1930 I have muddling through :( even in school suffered on lessons rice. (Sometimes one of his classmate's helped. Tighter dog draw it), and when conservative elder statesmen remain defined has become, physical abilities given him. "Re-paint." Srisovyvala the portraits residents lease their, and when child in Afghan / with walking, for groups different fairy characters. Again just had to paint. With selection image challenging. On design earn accurately not will be able. :( only in own apartment can been running experiments :flirt:

Радуга wrote:

Venus in the Virgin gives to ostoyannuyu dissatisfactions, elevated appear as, selectivity. But in terms of deliver until ideal fortune here equals there is no. I.e. you will poorly, but client well

Here is here in point, the entire koplekt and even more than :tomato:

Радуга wrote:

3 th house - this sphere communication. And you not like it or to address contacts? See. Neptune this psychological approach, 3 th house - communication. Lera, you in rubbing shoulders, perhaps, very senzitivna, soperezhivatelna, psychologist from of nature? Girlfriends all tell?

Here is sphere communication me vsyozh closer :yep: Skyfall about -znakomstv: With some since I have on fact such a idea in classic "is a", but she as times ??? "is a", increasingly in a spirit of Neptune :) hap-- uh even far any in service dating try settle :rolleyes:
Girlfriends. Javadxan tell :yep:. Even more than :whistle: and I have then principle privacy hike :smoke: know so and tell

Радуга wrote:

a Sagittarius will allow withdraw beyond cities and even countries.

Here is me sometime this the exit as the should be stems with using it (big distances :rolleyes:). Me as something already were supposed to answer question - not'm consulting on whether I in he-more money you'll save?

Радуга wrote:

monumental in collective, not alone

And this is true :)

Can be I "jump in here" in temku under several different angle? But as watch in Natale ability to earn money on their own?Nu, think, all clear about than speech: Its deal, own business. What look performance? And a key moment: As identify opportunity have own business and the size of the income, which he you will to lend? After all well can be work on themselves, but earn pittance. And can be work "on uncle" and earn 10 100,000 $in month, izmatyvaya themselves under this sense of deep frustration from what depend on were from "owner" :smoke: :tired:
Incidentally, if such theme on Forum already somewhere was walking up, am asking lending me in appropriate direction :))

Yolka wrote:

Nu, think, all clear about than speech: Its deal, own business. What look performance?

5, 8, 10 homes

Yolka wrote:

A a key moment: As identify opportunity have own business and the size of the income, which he you will to lend? After all well can be work on themselves, but earn pittance.

In-in, this my case! :) blood regardless 2 th Mercury in 6 st, well backed up with Jupiter in 5 st (literary activities), but! Under this kuspid 2 th homes in M. to lower our standards :tired:
So on this expense need to analyze not only this dishonest steward and signifikatora 2 th ddoma and planet in it, but and himself kuspid and then already to do conclusion.

Радуга wrote:

5, 8, 10 homes

Linen, and 2 th?

Yolka, ask about this um. I would, too, 2 th here added and, too, not understand why under business emphasis on 8, and not on 2. Can be, because 8 th this house of strangers money. Intuitively understand, that, perhaps, here something stems with masses, with people who you these money give. In general clearly answer your question not can.

Yolka, on subject "Astrology business" can be here is here still find-revere http://www.astrosystem.ru/AstroSystem/M … llmessages

Cranberry wrote:

on subject "Astrology business" can be here is here still find-revere http://www.astrosystem.ru/AstroSystem/M … llmessages

Wow you, thank you, the Cranberry, there indeed there is, in than "to go digging" :))

Och. A curious assertion I has found on site Vary Price (exile on him gave Cranberry):

I believe, that to live on salary - this 4 house. Any permanent income - this 4 house, because that would we nor did, many whether usual, or little, and there is stable income, nor more and not less, "on life." Also roughly and income with his Madre or with business, which not evolves, became habitual - this 4 house

Hmm. :sceptic: than further in wood, those closer crawled out. I, assessing figure "income", 'm only 2 th and 8 th homes, and here 4 th. Point after all humour won can be to each home "yields" attributed to: 4 th - permanent, 5 th - from gambling games, 6 th - from the conventional activities, services, 7 th - from partners and transactions and camping on D. Who that thinks on this expense?

Yolka wrote:

Who that thinks on this expense?

I - a conservative, although have Vary always quite an interesting and some ingenious approach. But my opinion - 2 th house.

If interestingly revere, then I would even added S. Shestopalova "Working Girl all your astrology" (not forget, that he works with homes Koch).
There rassmotrenny different options earnings and all leaked on following events (rule three rulings). For example, if in Natale there is existential the link 2 and 8 homes, then this "formula styazhatelstva", conferring overall thirst for money (under Garm. APA. Have. Matt. Position without effort). Under this, participation planets, otbirayuschikh energy (you chose. Or Sat. With the Moon) will give inaction, and participation planets, voting energy (Eyup. With Dodger, Wen. With Mars, please and others.) will give an adventuresome attitude (middle business).
With topping of agreed in book (see Example higher) qualification is added have:
Formula wealth - 2D / 9d / 11d
Formula consultant - 2D / its / 7d
Formula groats. Chief - 2D / 6V / 8D / 10d
Formula unemployment - 2D / 10d in negat. APA.
Note, that "rule three rulings" should work between each were a couple formula.

Last edited by Юра (Jul 31 2009 17:29:49)

Yura, I not realized, that means "between each were a couple formula"? :unsure:

More precisely need say between each were a couple homes in formula. If homes two, then increasingly understandable - search for three aspects (or presence the manager one homes in another). If three homes in formula, then. It comes. Already 3 • 3 =9 aspects of. For 4-'s homes 3 • 6 =1 8 aspects of.
In reality for two homes forge the It comes. Such case, that upraviteli committed receptionist and have apsekt between themselves (invoiced only 0 60 90 120 180) - here is you and equipped formula (the availability of three rulings). Incidentally, as factor 8 th homes must be payoff Black Long (in the delegation). In aspects must to participate either upraviteli homes (again same advise to read book, camping on K. In Academy Shestopalova their definition of different from VShKA - he disciple Vronsky), either planet in of investigated homes.

Opredelyaem financial level of in our horoscopes

Buyoya 6 objective levels prosperity

1. Poverty (water and bread)
2. Below middle (milk and bread)
3. The average (bread + oil + 3 the eggs for semblance)
4. Higher middle (bread + oil + dense tier first)
5. Enough high (nor in than itself not ban)
6. Oligarkhovyy (all pleasure world)

Indicators wealth:

1. You or signifikatory wealth are located in connecting with favorable stars.
2. The sun in Trina with the Moon, especially if Sun not is hit Saturn or Mars, please.
3. Analysis the manager the ascendant and his correlation with upravitelyami II and VIII homes
4. Jupiter in the second House with the moon in the first.
5. If signifikatory wealth, most of them well are located and possess high essentsialnym dignity - man will rich and financially secured. If they have medium-size performance, fiscal position will be nothing not remarkable. If financial signifikatory weak, man will is poor. If alone performance strong, other weak, profits will from those, that strong and loss of will from-for those, that weak. Accurately such approach then, when we regard, are signifikatory intentioned or are evil planets.
6. If most signifikatorov are located between 1 and 10 home - man will rich in youth; between 10 st and 7 st homes - in mature age (between 25-38 years); between 7 st and 4 st homes - in the second half of life (40 - 55), between 4 st and 1 st - in old age.
7. Signifikatory rising before Sun behaves similarly, direct and quick in movement are moment the acquisition of wealth.
8. Signifikatory place before Sun behaves similarly, retrogradnye and slow in movement, stunt purchases of wealth.
9. Uranium, Neptune or Pluto in second-best dimension with tend and / or Jupiter can bring wealth.
10. Uranium in dimension with famous Neptune Fountain - or tend can does something .of this surprising-an unexpected treat of making wealth. Often have people with combinations such aspects of meet among benefiting in lottery.
11. Compounds Neptune / organic - clearly predict money. Man with so connection knows, that his awaits wealth, and it comes to him and on fact. Belief and hope as if would help to gain wealth.
12. On maps many multi-millionaires can be see compounds Pluto / organic or Pluto / Venus.
13. Wealth can bring Jupiter in Trina with Saturn and even Jupiter in M. with Saturn. Often, if these planet are in Raque or an, wealth can to come to him in the form of property or real estate.
14. If an astrologer mocks on a map client the Sun in the second House in several aspects, this man necessarily will gain money.
15. Aspects of between 8-10 homes;
16. Types in 1, 4, 7, 10, 2 and 8 homes horoscope;
17. Jupiter with positive essentsialnym dignity, but also facilitate, and retrogradnyy Jupiter in map;
18. Jupiter in dimension with Nertunom;
19. Almuten 2 th homes in configuration with Jupiter, Pluto, Sun behaves similarly, tend.
20. Correlation 2-5-8-10-11 homes horoscope.

Indicators poverty:

1. Moon in dimension to Saturn devouring his children (if only Saturn not is signifikatorom wealth).
2. Signifikatory wealth in of increasing or opposition with Saturn or the Moon.
3. Frustrated people planet strong and Cornner; happy - in weak position in kadentnykh or fixed homes.
4. Moon and its dispozitor are weak on essentsialnomu dignity, poorly are located or it is difficult aspektirovany.
5. Saturn, South knot, Mars or the Sun in the second House.
6. Parsa and luck and his dispozitor in dimension with are evil stars show loss of wealth.

Indicators wealth through inheritance

1. Saturn in dimension to Jupiter (when Saturn is signifikatorom wealth).
2. Saturn in 8 House, in dimension to Jupiter and / or Venus.
3. Blood regardless 8 th with a good essentsialnym dignity and resides in 10 st House.
4. Dispozitor Parsa and luck in 8 th House in dimension to Grocer first homes.
5. If Stars in dimension to angular planets - man will manage and use its inheritance. If they in aspects to planets in kadentnykh homes - inheritance will shrink. Fixed signs point to maintaining legacy as well.

Of the hoax "Zanimatelnaya all your astrology for all"

Радуга wrote:

signifikatory wealth

From articles not clear, that such significator wealth.

Lud_mila wrote:

from articles not clear, that such significator wealth.

Can speech goes about the produce markets?

I think, Venus, planet (policies) in 2 st and blood regardless 2 th.

Last edited by Yolka (Jun 15 2010 16:56:32)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Ability to earn money