Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Dependence in family: Attempt to research

Dependence in family: Attempt to research

Posts 1 to 20 of 42

Oops, Len, so interestingly. And in maps this long arrived?, there is whether any instructions on codependency,?
Have us one magaziny, told, that has gone to see and it said, that it had sozavisomost with son. He not very prosperous with camping on Zr sotsialonoy, but as him help she not knows, here is and churchgoers, fails, and withdraw from circle not can.
Thank you

Have one my old hat occur "nerve malaise", when something concerns its child.
She herself made all and) sent to swap on training in America its daughter 16 years, after what we its "! Treated." She to do nothing not can. Cries and och. Strongly prezhivaet. As there its built.
She has the Sun in connecting with tend in 5 House, (29 • 16 kozeroga Venus and 0 • 15 Aquarii the Sun),
I initially been mulling, that such attachments she has on those respects 1chetv, she still likes different toys, ponies, ducks and vast, but Long she has 2chet, truth in cancer.
Still one the familiar, uvlekayuschayasya unique, told, that compound the Sun Venus was have its father, and he takzhk "painfully" bracketed it -svoey daughters.
Flax, and this too mb codependency,? Indeed do what the odnostoronnyayaya is obtained, that do you say?
Thank you

Tania T wrote:

there is whether any instructions on codependency,?

At all, people with expressed western polusferoy in horoscope was right tend to to dependence. Think, this can be considered one of indicators. Moon, me seems, need to view more detail. As something woman one I consulted for with such problem, she has Long in st House. That interestingly, on ASTs Lilith. So here is, she with one hand was tends to to strongest maternal some kind of custody, and with the other - "weaving" an and at all the backroom personality.

Tania T wrote:

She to do nothing not can. Cries and och. Strongly prezhivaet. As there its built.

Ah this may and not to point fingers on dependence, simply strong disposition feelings. Dependence begins then, when there is the problem have two, but these two abandon not can, they as if prilepilis to each other, together closely, and divided something lacks.

Tania T wrote:

compound the Sun Venus was have its father, and he takzhk "painfully" bracketed it -svoey daughters

Ah here is so without ceremony not would argue, perhaps. Think, interestingly was would specifically such maps to consider. All-??? me seems, here Long must be granted: Or in 1 st House, 7 st or in 10 st, that makes human podtatlivym and more persuadable of our. + Western polusfera aktsentirovana.

Радуга wrote:

I think, interestingly was would specifically such maps to consider

Flax, if interesn I can give data to discuss
Thank you. Here is never Douala pro Western size, and reassert the I have there is - My relatives.

Tania T wrote:

Wu it the Sun in connecting with tend

Recall map with so aspect of:
Woman: Giperopeka relative to their children

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 25 2009 13:01:33)

Tania T wrote:

Len, if interesn I can give data to discuss

Go, consider :)

1 AK 20.01.1970 20 :31: 45 gMoskva., time otrektifitsirovanno, (not me), but it seems
Events:
Died father 01.11.1971 (circumstances not to much worse
Bride 14.10.1983
Rozhd 19.09.1990
Giperopeka, the term The astrologer :flirt:
2. And where, as I understand codependency, data such
Here for 01.02.1949 23 :00: 00 Propulsion Monchegorsk (air base)
In Moscow lives long,, April -may 1973, time, obtaining room -noyabr the fifth.
Married not was,
The birth of, 16.08.1979
Other meaningful events not was.: |

Tania T, i.e., as I understand, these people not are familiar between themselves and relations to each other not have? Hmm. I been mulling, that we consider their maps in paired with sozavisimymi :)

Tania T wrote:

A where, as I understand codependency,

But as precisely this is expressed? You can to tell? I in this map has found one a sign of, corroborates opportunity dependence.

Tania T wrote:

AK 20.01.1970 20 :31: 45 gMoskva.

And this speech goes about a man or woman? In this map I not has found reassert the its the hypothesis about such frustration moon. Moon on kuspide 11 th. Ah can be leather mothers. The opposition Mars-Pluto on axis 1-7 homes must, contrary, give rigidity, pursuit suppress and camping on D. Problems with father there are visible, and here is something such, that can be called word "giperopeka" I not saw, frankly. Aspects of sun with Mars, please and Pluto on the idea of must to lend forceful, self-sustaining human with shortness of expression of emotions (Venus 90 Saturn), ah here is how something so. :dontknow:

Tania T wrote:

giperopeka, the term The astrologer

Alas, not my :no:
This the term from pedagogical psychology ;)

Linen, I not so realized. :idea: look need to two "of dependent"
1 AK 20.01.1970 Woman, giperopeka, its daughter 19.09.1990, have daughters all'oc, but AK now "boleeet" daughter of H. K. surrendering first session.

Радуга wrote:

In this map I not has found reassert the its the hypothesis about such frustration moon. Moon on kuspide 11 th. Ah can be leather mothers

Yes, attitude with mother were not very, and I, too, pro moon thought: What but not very suited, I have remains only the Sun Venus in 5, as a manifestation of giperopeki, of private tuition attitude to children as to itself the most, favorite? :huh:
Attitude with husband -pozvolyaet themselves love.

2. MTG 01.02.1949 Monchegorsk (air base), its son 17.08.1979 Propulsion Moscow yep have them full codependency, conducted definition, he not works (suffer narc, are you, but she na2-3 work and all circle is closed. Act to he fears, she suitable pretend and nothing do not can, even awaits his death, This is continues already many years. He in 16 years fell in colony, and matter.
She a compelling surgical nurse is "outside", and here is within,?

Радуга wrote:

In families where there is no co-dependence often is happening healing from dependence member family. And there where there is codependency,, reaching years and decades.

This same where on unconscious level?

Астролог wrote:

alas, not my
This the term from pedagogical psychology

But YOU his quoted in our conversation,, thank you! :jumping:

Tania T

:)

Tania T wrote:

У нее Солнце в соединении с Венерой

У моей близкой подруги такой аспект, правда в 8 доме:я бы сказала наоборот- несколько безолаберное отношение к ребенку, и уж точно никакой излешней опеки.

I think, that the Sun with tend to this topic at all no relations not has.

Радуга wrote:

I think, that the Sun with tend to this topic at all no relations not has.

Has, the Sun after all significator 5 homes ;)

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 29 2009 19:26:02)

I believe, that there is no. But what the difference? ????? its opinion.

For this forums have and there are :)

Астролог wrote:

Tania T написал(а):У нее Солнце в соединении с ВенеройВспоминаю карту с таким аспектом:Женщина: гиперопека по отношению к своим детям

У меня соединение Солнца и Венеры - гиперопеки нет ребенка. Почему-то вы, Астролог, забываете про знак. Ведь для соединения - это главный показатель. У меня Водолей, поэтому я стараюсь дать ребенку самостоятельность с очень раннего возраста. Корректирую конечно, ее поведение, но без всяких "гипер"!

Lud_mila wrote:

exhaustive information throughout for compounds - this chief figure

)))
You modicum themselves are reading that write?! :D
On our fact, chief figure for compounds - this planet, in it participating

Lud_mila wrote:

giperopeki there is no child

Phrase on type "character cannot be for mercy" :)
It is unclear, what there - giperopeki or child :mybb:

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me compound the sun and Venus - giperopeki there is no child. Why something you, Astrolog, forget pro a badge of

There is no, Ludmila, not forget a
Not point to and forget - things different. Witness on this attention ;)

And compound it, if you curiously, in Vodolee)

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 30 2009 11:39:35)

Астролог wrote:

you modicum themselves are reading that write?!

So. On personality not continue with. Naturally Ludmila reads that writes. Novels and argumentirovannost this strong hand of our Forum.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Dependence in family: Attempt to research