Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Dependence in family: Attempt to research

Dependence in family: Attempt to research

Posts 41 to 42 of 42

Радуга wrote:

His trigon with famous Neptune Fountain - can be regarded so: Man actively and deliberately markets their professional ambitions (in the best sense this words), but within its point assembly (on Neptune sextile: Commitment to, victimhood). Again same, this aspect of can to speak and about support leadership, and about how, that husband without work not will remain.

According to husband, governance people his several freak me out, because as husband soft on kharakeru. But husband well versed in their work, constantly studies market (in this, apparently, are manifest his ambitions), knows and feels many nuances purchases-sales, even shows creativity in this area. Think, this Neptune can to speak, that his work should be not governance people, but work in office with myselfjust a projects, for example.

Радуга wrote:

This is, perhaps, any tranzity over

Must be, but until not can find.

Радуга wrote:

I think, that a man in childhood had been submitted psychological violence (as option)

Precisely physical or of verbal violence not was. Rather giperopeka had place.

Svea wrote:

I think, this Neptune can to speak, that his work should be not governance people, but work in office with myselfjust a projects, for example.

Think, that deal not quite in principle planet, and, rather, in position the manager. If Neptune was a head of ICJ and was would TWM same, in 10 st, then it is likely, that husband was would more capable to leadership, and here is on style soft, starting (on Neptune sextile).

Svea wrote:

Precisely physical or of verbal violence not was. Rather giperopeka had place.

Giperopeka this not there is the Hood. In any case the Sun in Raque in 12 have him problem place: Frightening decide on something, frightening show themselves and camping on D.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Dependence in family: Attempt to research