Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Culinary prescriptions for » The first it

The first it

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

"I have on borscham" five original "was!" (The film "Girls")

From whom still "5" on borscham,), rassolnikam, okroshkam - am asking in this subject! :bye:

Share for starters a recipe any a simple soup! Borsht applies to content: On care)

Gladly stuck and shall put itself assessment of)
Nor never in life not prigotovlyala soup. Ooops. -okroshku year.

Last edited by Iriani (Dec 21 2006 00:21:09)

Was in elementary, Watson! Truth, proportion not announce, camping on K. Do all on peephole. Immediately warn, that love are thicker than, especially winter. And many soup never can weld it, soup should be Laurent, and here is borsht should garenlassen.

Means, let’s take the pan and giving me kumis there Cold water. 're putting on the fire. Until water same, you peel as they and slicing its brusochkami. (Before as cut, wash your Cold water). Water slopes and plant there these brusochki and zhmenyu (this measure their fingertips) thin cool vermishelki. , wait for a until water again boils, the fire oneself and let is boiled. You until let’s take a carrot, onion, you peel, slicing (onion melenko, and a carrot as like it or, can be brusochkami, can be nashinkovat) and slightly roast on vegetable fats and oils. I, the case, onion only roast, and a carrot simply, I'm cutting should polukolechkami and not roast. In general, as obzharish, plant in the pan. And let still "a tad" pokipit, minutes 10. -on nebolsho fire. Functioning boils, chopped cut it garlic (couple of Zubkov) and any greens. I prefer cilantro and dill, but can be take parsley and / or celery, ah can someone something still likes. And further let’s take spoonful of and trying to produce soup. Not’t forget his to put salt on them! Willingness define degree of razvarennosti potatoes. As break up from easy touch, means, is ready. Dumpin 'there greens with garlic and here same you turn it off. Please close any a lid, let-to stand up minutes 5, then open its, tilt head and take a breath flavor. And if after this ,-il, you not vpadesh in easiest 'nirvana, means, something in prescription mixed up the. :)
Is preparing such soup minutes for 20. At all want discern, that I not confederate of meat bouillons. If restricting on meat, only on chicken broth with an, and the because he's Poland's biggest, because there zinc. Believe, that soup should be easy and Laurent. And borsht do it's veggie, never on meat.

And you know, that?

. That Europeans call Russian borsht "hotheaded salad with the beet"?

. That Europeans call Russian borsht "hotheaded salad with the beet"?

Nightmare what! :)

Girls, real borsht -- this incredibly tasty. But and incredibly be a big hassle. Even if it's veggie.
In borscht important, to all components well prozharilis-tushilis. When raw (or have) is placed in soup, taste of already not the.
Although a different times, when once (or the long engage recently) buy khorteksovskuyu mixture of entitled "Borshch Ukrainian" yes and dumpin 'in pan, but this will not be present borshch.

Itself in recent years several prefer soups shef. Modicum a vegetarian not am, from meat not refuse (especially winter). But a different times. Where-either. Simply sin deviating. I have girlfriend, for example, such a hodgepodge byli makes. ????, is obtained, that mostly itself: Children this not eat, husband so, without special of hunting (him would precisely hall). Here is and happens: Could make, and then in Visitors to itself all get asked by, nourished German, so help. Mmmmm. Mmmm.

Elementary, Watson!

Here is thanks, Lena! So clear and detail)
Today has prepared this soup! And at all -Another day koshevarila -pryamo [kayf]! Recreation real set! Yesterday just has been acquiring, and today looked up!

Och tasty broke a! (And can, because I itself his has prepared?! :)) I do a bouillon cube than add, and gives left vodyanisto) Luka marked the most smallness of (not favor his), combined carrot and potatoes, garlic. - Ok. So!

Here garlic attaches a freaking amazing smells)

Lena, so I soon be preparing'll learn how! SpasibAAAAA!

When was preparing hen's wings for grill, then spread on any sign wait. Tried her hand a new, where was clearly and clear written: "Eastern mixture of" for no. I so from souls put antiperspirant on! Tried her hand - slightly eyes not zwabial! An urgent until. Even not know, that in end, perhaps, part of any such a! But in any case. Men any for unlovely soul :rolleyes:

All Hi!

Regyna wrote:

In borscht important, to all components well prozharilis-tushilis. When raw (or have) is placed in soup, taste of already not the

And I, contrary, love to little cabbage pokhrustyvala a little bit of a. At all, borsht more 20 minutes not can weld it. And very even nothing :)

Iriani wrote:

I do a bouillon cube than add, and gives left vodyanisto)

This you water many poured, ah nothing, here importantly experience :) over- by'd come to please for themselves proportsiyam.

Iriani wrote:

Luka marked the most smallness of (not favor his),

If not like onion, can be done otherwise. Not cut it his and not zazharivay, and plant entirely a small head (-il, only first you have to brush your :P :rolleyes:. Joke). When soup will boil, spoon neatly take out and throwing away. And all affairs.

Iriani wrote:

"eastern mixture of" for no. I so from souls put antiperspirant on!

:D This is I moreover, THAT here, have us eat.

When soup will boil, spoon neatly take out and throwing away. And all affairs.

That's a great idea! Smells, taste of string will attend, and swim in soup. Eeugh. - No!
Soup the return of the) mulkoy proved -chesnok :rolleyes: A 2 wing, indeed, proved och and och acute, the rest - in measure.

ve)

Fasolevyy soup

Will require:
- I got a jar Red bean in own juice firms "Louis Bonduelle-Dalle" (in short, red and without supplements curiously, type chili)
- onion peeled (heads 3-4 middle size)
- carrot one the average
- vegetable oil (couple table of spoons roughly)
- themselves by growing potatoes, units so 8
- can of tomato pasta
- seasonings, greens

Per one a jar bean - in trekhlitrovuyu pan absolutely unique organizing various authorial water and are posing on the fire.
Until same then clear, my, then we cut them up themselves by growing potatoes. Cubes. Ssypaem: Diving, Let him go is boiled))
Forth then clear onion and carrot. Onion then we cut them up as can be punier when one realizes, carrot petty drain.
We saute on vegetable fats and oils until fortune krasivosti and send in Visitors to retains a distinct potato))
Forth there same is sent and beans from newspaper)
Tamatnaya pasta need a for inspiring soup kislinki and red color of (otherwise soup will the bizarre gryaznovatogo spin)
Still us in the pan need add of salt, black pepper (not spare no)) and grass.
I always leave khmeli-suneli (and sometimes what-thread still, under mood), bay leaf leaf.
Here is's and all. Is preparing enough quickly.

Particularly brave recommend taste with favorite bread and browned 3 1 string.

Pleasant appetite))

in, exquisite veShSh!!
Recommend!
(Followed him there in one kitchen are now secret)

siege the Egyptian

Will require:
- meat for stew (beef, or lamb, or per cage. In principle pork tenderloin neosobozhirnaya, too, be appropriate)
- onion peeled
- vegetable oil (about 3-'s table of spoons, can slightly more)
- macaroni products type "El maleka" (for vividly write not ruchajus. Furnish identifying signs of: Makaroniki VERY similar on grain rice.
Chessslovo, usual in supermarkets)
- spices
- lemon or are (necessarily)

I restricting this soup then, when I have there is nourishing broth (ah, type did you cook goose for salad. Or type moreover. Sometimes and specifically do broth precisely for this soup in Val Soleil, but this not often).
So. Broth have, and else quickly all.
Onion been cleaned up and cut up VERY chopped, simply in fluff)) (to not gettin 'in the way)
Can be, of course, boil recognized heads and dismiss. But I more often chopped, I'm cutting.
Forth, not obzharivaya leave to heat wave. Clear soup.
Got something warm for in iron pan oil (better in iron Taphole Opening, think) and spayed the hard way in this oil psevdorisovye macaroni products. Lest large platter!
Need · constantly (this not long)
A commonplace speaking, accurately not know, there is whether have this the frying what the other sense, except give makaronikam goldish, brownish spin (or, brownish. Can and there is, but me himself process bribed as something, perishing painful for prikolno all of this)
Have achieved suggested a pleasant spin and bag off, bag off in am a boiling broth.
(Here beware, camping on K. Makaroniki with oils, stavshego in water, critical strongly hiss. And broth's mowing under eruption will occur volcano))
Boil minutes 10, perhaps, more accurately not remember.
Ah, understandably, where sea salt, pepper. Can be and African herbs, but quite a bit.

Here is and the entire cooking, in principle. Get on our glance several wary from-for small number of ingredients soup.

Now in dishes his!
If you have limes nekrupnye, their juice naturally our in plate with soup.
If lemon, then simply circle right lemon, just put the.
Lemon juice gives an appropriate taste (highly a strong should be) and abolish from fat trouble.

Pleasant appetite!))

Class! Especially pro the Egyptian soup.

So, girls.
Me need to torture it out of friend, which a glory hodgepodge makes. Here its it to drag hardly tickles, will have to it pay a little visit with an autobiographical confession or examination: That, how many, in what sequence.
Perishing painful for this make-lickin 'good is obtained she has. Nor in one of points service (in which now well prepare) I similar not and (with it together tasted there).
Although, can, the reason still and in is, with somehow negative moods you cook, THAT way (not only in terms of components) -- she OK vows, that nothing write home about she there and not puts an.

Ve for a recipe a new soup)

In boiled water catches sliced cubes themselves by growing potatoes, Crust per cage (or her part of, for example counseling) and couple bulonnykh dice to Italian tastes))
15 minutes all of this in the pot boils
In this time on saucer obzharivaetsya little carrot with onions, lentils and a tomato sauce
Through 15 minutes per cage 't come out and splits, and together in it in the pot is actually added the entire mixture of with pancake frying pans
Minutes 5 she boils, for this time we was boned ved and added its in pan
And claimed haved - in pan with soup facto - but wooden products
Before Auftragserteilung can be sprinkle soup by any seasonings of your choice, I used to put acute Red pepper - divine liquid tasty)

Soup simply make-lickin 'good - sorely tested on itself :)

Super! :) Name have soup there is? :) Perhaps will make pictures?

selyanka on meat assortment
300 g meat
250 g fried or boiled meat products
2 hair bulbs
2 UF. L. Tomato's-puree
2 UF. L. Butter or margarines
200 g sour cream
1 / 4 lemon
150-200 g of salty cucumbers

Nashinkovat onion, slightly what You, adding in late zherenya tomato-puree. Cut into browned fried or boiled meats products (meat or ham, language, sausages, sausage and others.) and lay down their in tableware, add chopped studded (without the bacon) salty cucumbers, slightly oven-onion, bay leaf leaf, pepper peas, inject proactively prepared only with meat broth. With soaked seaweed... all 10 minutes. Set with sour cream, slices lemon, sprinkle greenery parsley or fennel.

Юля wrote:

ve for a recipe a new soup)

In boiled water catches sliced cubes themselves by growing potatoes, Crust per cage (or her part of, for example counseling) and couple bulonnykh dice to Italian tastes))
15 minutes all of this in the pot boils
In this time on saucer obzharivaetsya little carrot with onions, lentils and a tomato sauce
Through 15 minutes per cage 't come out and splits, and together in it in the pot is actually added the entire mixture of with pancake frying pans
Minutes five it boils, for this time we was boned ved and added its in pan
And claimed haved - in pan with soup facto - but wooden products
Before Auftragserteilung can be sprinkle soup by any seasonings of your choice, I used to put acute Red pepper - divine liquid tasty)

Soup simply make-lickin 'good - sorely tested on itself

Yulia, has tested today))
Class!!
Here is-me had to indispensable without kopchennosti. Simply per cage was.
Very tasty)
And kopchenost I on next time stockpile)

Yulia, has tested today))
Class!!
Here is-me had to indispensable without kopchennosti. Simply per cage was.
Very tasty)
And kopchenost I on next time stockpile)

Ah, this is great)
Then ve another soup, which treated today their men)

siege pea, delicious)
Brewing broth to Italian tastes, I did you cook chili beef
Until broth comes to boil on saucer we saute koreyku with Lukoye and adding to them crushed peas. Let all of this, publishing damaging flavor, is stewed in skorovodke
And we until then clear couple of potatoes
When broth make it boil we toss? Toss there themselves by growing potatoes and our mixture of with pancake frying pans + any that vegetable mixture of for soup
Almost in late boiling adding slit on small rings sausages and seasonings (oregano, thyme, where sea salt, the pepper, all, that anywhere to Italian tastes)

Poluchetsya very-very delicious soup. Honestly, perishing on that I soups not lover of, but even 4000m2 as well as for ears would crackle)

Sit, panimaish, before the blackout, the as a mouse. Tyki Yes still post goes. Wanted something such a! :blink: For example, move toward Yuliya Vysotskoy http://www.edimdoma.ru/ in Visitors.

Borshch from some twice-baked beet

WMPs: Stem string-leek, 5-6 of lasting svekolok, onion, 2 stem is of celery, 10 peas black pepper, 1 handful seasonings to Borsch "Kamis", 2-3 h. Phytosterols lemon juice, couple the stem fennel.

Cut the large onion-leek, bulb, celery, add 10 peas black pepper, seasoning to Borsch,, fill the 1 one litre water and boil him broth. Beet to qualitatively wash, cut off our "halfway (", cut the beet big in chunks. On keys store carry-on beet, dust your wait for hall "Kamis", posolite and zapekayte in the oven 20 minutes. The honey-baked beet cut the should stripes, put in soup cute little bowl, add 2-3 h. Phytosterols lemon juice, build vegetable broth, pokroshite dill.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Culinary prescriptions for » The first it