Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Am asking aid

Am asking aid

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Expensive forumchane! Please, posodeystvuyte in one astrologically study. Write its favourite fairy tale, that you were asked tell you in childhood. This somewhere until 7 years, can slightly older. But precisely the most-the most favourite. I need name stories (if known), about than she (if not very on vengeance, and I not will be able its recognize this by) and data your birth (date, month, year, time and place birth; can be on soap astrolog2006 @ mail.ru).
If have someone there is surveillance pro children,, too, useful.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Feb 12 2009 21:10:43)

In childhood me literally until bobble identified with book Monteiro dos Reis Lobato "the Order for yellowcake woodpeckers."There have per common girls was in hunt magic doll, which was hosted by so occupation troops and went winner, something like the Buratino in pleats.

My data: 8 November 1967, 17 :3 4, Sochi (map rektifitsirovana).

Радуга wrote:

In childhood me literally until bobble identified with book Monteiro dos Reis Lobato "the Order for yellowcake woodpeckers"

Lena, nothing itself certificate! The first time hear. Need to read

Oops, I its until holes have read them to in our school library. Then has brought from homes together books and told: "Take in return, I its not can return" :))) Nu need to say, that librarian met with understanding, designed and replacement :playful: because I with this reading eaten and Slept and could not abandon :dontknow: That such a love to book was :writing:

У меня наверно самыми любимыми были сказки братьев Гримм. Бабушка принесла из заводской библиотеки толстенную книгу, почти без картинок. Я сначала маму просила читать, а потом как научилась сама еще много раз перечитывала. Больше всего нравились сказки длинные и чтоб про людей и волшебство всякое. Мои данные у тебя, Люда, вроде есть. Если нет, напишу.
А вот мой сынуля сначала любил сказки Пушкина, особенно о Царе Салтане(примерно 2-3 года), потом полгода мы читали только дядю Степу(он его наизусть знал) и про Чебурашку, потом прочитали все книги про Элли, Страшилу и Дровосека(Волкова). Лет с 5 начали уже фэнтази читать:хоббиты, Хроники Нарнии, и любимый поныне Гарри Поттер. Его данные:8.09.01,  22.40 Барнаул

Last edited by Татьяна (Feb 13 2009 10:12:11)

Tanya, thank you! I then questions pozadayu, if will encounter, okay?

Lud_mila wrote:

Tanya, thank you! I then questions pozadayu, if will encounter, okay?

Well.

Me in childhood liked Russians popular stories. On Halliburton and wolf. :)
Still have us were his lite-brite with different skazki, I remember. Me liked ethos Kalevala. I directly until holes zasmatrivala well. Age truth accurately not remember in this time. Something around 7-9 years perhaps.
My data 22.10.1972 ROHFF, 19.15 (ICC)

Morozz wrote:

“I don’t liked ethos Kalevala.

Irina, and that this for ethos such?

Rainbow
Lena, I has found this book Here

Lud_mila wrote:

Rainbow
Lena, I has found this book Here

Thank you, Nina.doc, but she I have deposited until now in portrait the chamber espoused-prelyubimaya.

Lud_mila wrote:

Irina, and that this for ethos such?

This Karelo-Finnish ethos :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Am asking aid